Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"Very good and genuinely look at the whole market"
Are you Which? Mortgage Advisers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We had a wonderful experience with Which? Mortgage Advisers. As first-time buyers, their help and support were invaluable. Richard explained everything clearly and patiently, helping us find the best mortgage for us. He was very responsive and punctual with his calls and gave us some precious advice. Then Ashleigh took over to help us with the purchase. Our solicitor was a nightmare and she helped us a lot with the calling and chasing. She was a pleasure to deal with and made us feel better about the whole process. Friendly, responsive, efficient. We definitely recommend their services."
"""Both Michael and Jose explained everything so well and answered all our queries quickly and sorted any issues as soon as they arose and kept us informed at every stage."
"Our adviser was so helpful in every way to find us a mortgage on a most unusual property that would be affordable. She was always courteous and easy to communicate with by phone and email. Would highly recommend."
"Alexandra Taylor and Lucy Steeds, have been a breath of fresh air, they have both literally taken all the anxiety and worry away when looking for a mortgage"
"The Which? Team really supported us rght through the mortgage search, application and the purchase process. We initially dealt with Susannah White, who clearly explained all steps of the process, what we needed to do, the options for us to consider and the reasons for her recommendations. Once our application was submitted Goldie Hurst took over managing the process through to completion. For a few reasons (unrelated to Which?) our purchase was a fairly complicated process, which we found incredibly stressful and Goldie went well 'above and beyond' to help keep things moving and to calm our nerves. Susannah was also on hand to support when needed. We can't thank the ladies enough for their help and support... if only they provided a packing service too!"
"Shabeer and Ashleigh were amazing. So patient, understanding and helpful. Always there when I needed them, updating me with every detail along the way and a pleasure to deal with. I never felt left in the dark or left hanging with anything I asked. Their advice and guidance has genuinely made a dream come true for me. No matter what I needed I always felt certain they were on the case straight away. Even when things almost went completely sideways they set me straight and we arrived and the best outcome ever. I can't thank them enough."
"The service provided by Which?Mortgage, which has been absolutely superb from start to finish. I initially contacted our mortgage provider about remortgaging our property in order to release funds for our house extension. We asked for a product that could be repaid early with no limit on over-payments but they were not at all helpful. When I rang Which?Mortgage I spoke to Nick who understood completely our needs and explained carefully and clearly the options available to us, and the pros and cons of each. Right from the outset I felt a strong sense of trust that the advice being given was sound and knowing this was impartial gave us great reassurance. Having explained that we needed funds as quickly as possible, Nick passed us on to Naresh who was absolutely brilliant in guiding us through to the completion stage. He understood that we needed funds as quickly as possible and regularly updated us on the progress of our application. He responded to emails within just a couple of hours and when he promised to get back to me, he always did so extremely promptly. I will definitely recommend Which?Mortgage to others. The whole process was just so easy from start to finish. We are now looking forward to completing our house extension !"
"I found the mortgage adviser at which? Very easy to deal with. I had a very difficult situation going through a divorce and they were very professional throughout. I felt the advice was impartial. Would recommend."
"Goldie Hurst and Susannah White were amazing. Very clear in their communication, giving sound advice throughout the process. Nothing was too much trouble. A very professional service."
"Very quick, easy, independent advice"
"They were a total waste of time. After an initial 55 minute call they said they wanted to call me back......a call that would take 2 hours. In any case they didn't even both calling This was the second time that I have tried to use this outfit, the first experience was just as bad. I put that down to the individual I was dealing with, but it is now clear having dealt this time with someone else, the company and there systems are shocking. You've been warned"
"Dan Crow and Emmanuel Organa were fantastic throughout. I would highly recommend which advisers. Both kept us updated throughout the process and put our mind at rest. Dan emailed us back on his day off as he knew how anxious we were. My partner had only been self employed for approximately 18 months and having been turned down by our bank we lost hope and thought we would have to wait the full 3 years. Dan got us the mortgage and we are now settled in our lovely home."
"Due to the specific requirements of our mortgage we turned to Which? We were helped by Anna and I can honestly say she has been outstanding. She has helped us to arrange a mortgage by really getting into the detail and looking at issues we would have been totally unaware of. Her perseverance has paid off and the fee has been well earned I know without her help and expertise we would not have had the outcome we have had. We are truly grateful Anna has been a total star!!"
"Helpful, clear advice. I had particular requirements for my mortgage and they were able to find a lender who would meet these. I always got a prompt response to my communications. Yes there is a fee, but I thought it was worth it as it saved me a lot of hassle at a busy time in my life: I have arranged my own mortgage in the past and it was good to have someone else do the work!"
"The Advisers / Administrators are all helpful throughout the process. The whole process has been smoothly undertaken. We would absolutely be happy to be using Which? Mortgage again and recommend to anyone who shall require the services."
"Very pushy when it came to getting my business and extraordinarily incompetent once I'd agreed. The mortgages recommended were the same cost and fees (minus Which's fee) that came up on a well known search engine. It would have been considerably cheaper and less stressful to go directly to the lenders. Which Sent through the incorrect forms from lenders, lost documents, failed to respond to emails, and shockingly could not open PDF's. I would definitely not recommend this service to anyone."
"I always found Which? good for impartial consumer advice so decided to approach them for advice about remortgaging. The adviser I spoke to was Shabeer Ahmed, he was professional, seemed knowledgable, and was prompt in returning phone calls/emails. He managed to find me a very good remortgage deal, which went through very quickly. Although there are fees to pay for this service I think it was worth it. Would use them again."
"we were struggling to get remortgage then someone recommend which?mortgage to us .we got mortgage and there provided us excelant service .they know there jobs very well and suppot you in every matter.we would recommend them ."
"Speedy and efficient service from Which? Mortgages"
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.23 based on 312 reviews