Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Which? Mortgage Advisers

About Which? Mortgage Advisers: We search thousands of mortgages to find the one that is right for you.

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"They were a total waste of time. After an initial 55 minute call they said they wanted to call me back......a call that would take 2 hours. In any case they didn't even both calling This was the second time that I have tried to use this outfit, the first experience was just as bad. I put that down to the individual I was dealing with, but it is now clear having dealt this time with someone else, the company and there systems are shocking. You've been warned"
"Dan Crow and Emmanuel Organa were fantastic throughout. I would highly recommend which advisers. Both kept us updated throughout the process and put our mind at rest. Dan emailed us back on his day off as he knew how anxious we were. My partner had only been self employed for approximately 18 months and having been turned down by our bank we lost hope and thought we would have to wait the full 3 years. Dan got us the mortgage and we are now settled in our lovely home."
"Due to the specific requirements of our mortgage we turned to Which? We were helped by Anna and I can honestly say she has been outstanding. She has helped us to arrange a mortgage by really getting into the detail and looking at issues we would have been totally unaware of. Her perseverance has paid off and the fee has been well earned I know without her help and expertise we would not have had the outcome we have had. We are truly grateful Anna has been a total star!!"
"Helpful, clear advice. I had particular requirements for my mortgage and they were able to find a lender who would meet these. I always got a prompt response to my communications. Yes there is a fee, but I thought it was worth it as it saved me a lot of hassle at a busy time in my life: I have arranged my own mortgage in the past and it was good to have someone else do the work!"
"The Advisers / Administrators are all helpful throughout the process. The whole process has been smoothly undertaken. We would absolutely be happy to be using Which? Mortgage again and recommend to anyone who shall require the services."
"Very pushy when it came to getting my business and extraordinarily incompetent once I'd agreed. The mortgages recommended were the same cost and fees (minus Which's fee) that came up on a well known search engine. It would have been considerably cheaper and less stressful to go directly to the lenders. Which Sent through the incorrect forms from lenders, lost documents, failed to respond to emails, and shockingly could not open PDF's. I would definitely not recommend this service to anyone."
"I always found Which? good for impartial consumer advice so decided to approach them for advice about remortgaging. The adviser I spoke to was Shabeer Ahmed, he was professional, seemed knowledgable, and was prompt in returning phone calls/emails. He managed to find me a very good remortgage deal, which went through very quickly. Although there are fees to pay for this service I think it was worth it. Would use them again."
"we were struggling to get remortgage then someone recommend which?mortgage to us .we got mortgage and there provided us excelant service .they know there jobs very well and suppot you in every matter.we would recommend them ."
"Speedy and efficient service from Which? Mortgages"
"Poor communication from the beginning. The staff I had allocated never answered the phone I found them unhelpful. The service after I agreed the mortgage was even worse . I was left to do all the chasing myself. Was given dates for completion which were incorrect. To be honest it was a very stressful experience and I feel that the as soon as which mortgages took my fee in the early stages that was it and they were not interested in assisting with anything after that. I should have gone directly to the bank and avoided the fee"
"Mortgage advisers were helpful, mortgage completed to exactly the timescale required, thanks."
"I found Which Mortgages via google and arranged an initial consultation appointment with Caprice Mann, to be direct from the moment the consultation commenced I was immediately impressed with the level of honestly, professionalism and general understanding of both my situation and the mortgage market. Caprice was methodological in capturing the numbers, playing back the figures and ensuring that everything was fully understood prior to progressing to the next stage – I was overwhelmingly impressed (her demeanour, calmness etc) , it put me at ease and created an immediate level of professional and personal trust with someone I had literally only spoken to over the phone. The uploading of documents (statements etc), the project management of such was easy to navigate and was a great and efficient way to communicate the situation, payments being made etc. We then went through the various stages with Caprice always being readily available to answer questions or queries and was excellent in her recommendation on the correct package and mortgage that I ended up taking out. To summarise, I am unable to sufficiently put into words how impressed I am with the service I have received, it has been nothing short of exceptional. I am writing this to further communicate my thanks, both to Caprice, Galia and also you from a Which Mortgages perspective. Caprice and Galia are an asset to your business and I would have no hesitation in using them or Which Mortgages again in the future."
"Given I am a lone working parent with a high level of debt, in the current financial climate, I was concerned I would not be able to obtain the remortgage I wanted. However, I am very glad I used Which Mortgage Advisors as the service and advice provided was excellent and I consequently was able to obtain remortgage on the terms I desired."
"A good and useful service from Sam and Sian. We were pleased with the assistance they both provides."
"Were helpful, efficient and kept us informed."
"I'm torn, before I got the mortgage I was generally impressed and felt I got a good deal, but the service afterwards through to completion was rather unimpressive, so I don't recommend paying for the assistance as it amounted to virtually nothing."
"Thank You Oliver and Kate for your professionalism."
"As a first time buyer there are many pitfalls and unscrupulous folk who want to lumber you with a mortgage that is not ideal for you in anyway. I opted to go for Which because they aren't driven by commission. Katie and Kate were extremely helpful throughout the process and they are a credit to your company. As this was a first time purchase I needed a lot of help and guidance on what was taking place. I felt that they both kept me updated and were clear with the information they gave me. One great aspect was that I hardly ever had to chase them for new news or updates. This was a huge plus for me."
"Brilliant service from both Keith Timbrell and Danica Smith. All my queries were dealt with efficiently and I was kept well informed through out the whole process."
"They provided a personal service, it felt as though we were the only customers . The service was prompt and professional. Our process was marred by the solicitors we had, but Lucy at Which Mortgagw Advisors managed to chase them and walk us through the process to completion. The service provided was above anything I could have wanted. I have been telling everybody just how good Which Mortgage advisors have been. Excellent"
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.26 based on 301 reviews