Wetsuitoutlet Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Wetsuitoutlet

The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wetsuitoutlet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Good range of products Good customer service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wetsuitoutlet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good range of products Good customer service"
Paul McBride
"Over the last few years I have bought numerous items of clothing for the family from this company and at times needed there help to choose what would be best for a particular sport. I have found them to be very helpful and always offered very good advice. They are usually very competitive with the prices and prompt with delivery. I genuinely recommend you try this supplier."
J Walker
"I have bought a few kayak items from this company and can't fault them. Good prices and quality items. Just recommended them to someone today, for a helmet for their son."
"Great service, excellent prices. I needed to change the delivery date, they were able to do this and still managed next day delivery, fantastic service."
Paul Dayrell
"They were very helpful. The only issue was the next day delivery, which went awry, due to Parcelforce not delivering as promised."
Heather Kemp
"Order came on time, fit the exact discreption and looks great. The only thing is the size guide wasn't easy to find on their site."
Verified Customer
"The package from Wetsuitoutlet came to me very quickly, I recommend you to order from them"
Verified Customer
"I bought a specific item in a specific size. They send me what they had in storage and since then they are laughing at me saying that they cannot replace it, they cannot cover the return cost and maybe they will give me favor to refund partly the order if I return the order in my expense. Their attitude is unbelievable. There are no words to express their awfulness. DON`T BUY ANYTHING. If you have the slightest problem it will become very big problem for you and you will have paid for it."
Wetsuitoutlet is rated 4.33 based on 9 reviews