We Deal Meet N Greet Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend We Deal Meet N Greet

How would you rate We Deal Meet N Greet?

60 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about We Deal Meet N Greet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We booked this service because we thought it would be convenient. In fact, it turned out to be anything but and it made an already long day for us incredibly frustrating, tiring and stressful. We called this company on the number specified when we landed and were told that our car would be waiting for us in 30-35 minutes. After this time had elapsed, we called and were told by the driver that he was still 15 minutes away. We called again after 15 minutes and were told that he was still 10-15 minutes away. We called again after that time had elapsed and the driver shouted at my husband when he asked where he was. Not only did he offer no apology whatsoever for the time he had left us waiting after 20 hours of travelling, but he was rude and beyond unprofessional. Even now, I simply do not understand what took him so long, particularly given that we had provided the company with our flight details so they could have seen that our flight landed on time, shortly after 16:30. Our car did not arrive at T5 until gone 18:30. Even when our car did arrive, it was covered in mud on the sides and even on the roof. When we left our car it was relatively clean. Overall, I would not advise using this service."
"We called 1hr 24mins before finally handing the keys over on departure. On arrival we called as we left the aircraft. 35 mind later we were at the meet point, called and were told that ‘we haven’t dispatched your car yet’... Currently still waiting, 1hr 10mins after calling... Clearly poorly organised as they know how many and when but yet still won’t roster sufficient drivers. We have used other firms who were far better run."
"Hello. I am writing to you to raise a claim of damage to my company car by your company. On receiving my vehicle back after a 50 minute delay( the person did not even know which terminal i was returning to) i checked it over. I found that the bumper on the front nearside had been scraped see the attached pictures). This was not the case when your driver took ownership of the keys as we checked it and also i know it was not there as i cleaned the car the previous day. I also have a number of questions regarding the car whilst it was under your control. 1) as your car park is 0.3 miles away from the airport then why when i noted the trip reading on handing the car over the last 2 digits were 20 miles. On receiving the car back it read 43 miles and the low fuel light was also on. Even with the explanation of your driver who said the car park was 3 miles away(this agreed with the trip on the navigation information ) not 0.3 miles as in your website information. Even tho there is a difference between 6 miles and 23 miles. Please explain. 2) I did not give any permission for the in car camera to be disconnected by your company as this is there for a reason. Maybe this has something to do with item 1 so the journey the could not be recorded.Can you explain why this was tampered with? 3) Why did it take 50 minutes to return my car ?. the flight was already 35 minutes delayed landing the person who answered the phone after asking me for my details then did not know which terminal i was at and said it would be 20 to 30 minutes to deliver the car(from 0.3 miles away?). I gave him 30 mins still no car so rang again he said the driver should be with me. after 40 mins i rang again no answer even after a number of tries. A copy of this email is copied to my companies HR department also."
"Fantastic service and value, very helpful staff which gives confidence as you start your holiday and knowing that they will be there when you return home."
"Great service. Efficient, competitive price and reliable"
"As normal all was great. i will always use your service"
"Couldn’t fault a very good service."
"works really well, especially when you're traveling with a heap of luggage"
"Really reliable good quality meet and greet"
Louise Moore
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent Service, on return we had to wait 10 mins extra then the normal time giving by the company, which was due to motorway closed, will use them again."
"The drop off and pick up service was excellent. Very good communication over the phone too including a change of terminal at short notice. Best value for money we have enjoyed. We will certainly use WDMG again and recommend to all. Many thanks."
"a quick and easy process from dropping off the car to collection will use them again in future."
"Really good company,.not waiting around on arrival at airport..and Car delivered as I got out of lift..fantastic..Thank You"
"Excellent Service"
"Prompt service at drop off and especially on the return of the vehicle"
"Very good and friendly service, I would highly recommend them and will use them again"
"First class service and we will definitely be using them again. on return have to wait 20 minutes but will use them again"
"just as I hoped no problems, good quality service will be using them again"
"Everything was as described on the booking confirmation. Staff were very helpful. Its a great service and i would recommend it to others"
"All very professional and helpful staff"
We Deal Meet N Greet is rated 3.15 based on 60 reviews