We Deal Meet N Greet Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how We Deal Meet N Greet made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"***BEWARE- DO NOT BOOK. EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!*** Where do I start. I booked a slot for 8:30am to ‘meet and greet’ these crocks, however, I was running late and arrived at the terminal at 9am. I had been in constant contact with someone from their team, who did not state their name and called from a different number than what was stated on the confirmation email. They first called me at 8:10am and then again at 8:30am asking where I was, how far and how long I would be. They were made aware that I was running late and as stated in the booking instructions, I called them precisely 20mins before I reached the meeting point. In total I had spoken to them 3 times before I got to the terminal. I arrived at the terminal drop off and wondered who I was even supposed to look out for. I called them again and spoke to a different person called Mohammed. I informed him that I had arrived. He then tells me that the driver will be with me in 10mins, which I was fine with. 20mins goes past, no sign of anyone. I call back Mohammed stating that no one has arrived. He then proceeded to tell me that he will find out where the driver is and will call me back. 5mins later he calls back and stated that driver is 2 mins away and up the road. At this point I’m already annoyed, as I was parked on the drop off section for 25-30mins I’m total and could potentially get a ticket. I waited 10 extra mins and then decided to call Mohammed again. I explained that there was still no sign of any driver. I asked him what was the whole point of me calling 20mins prior reaching the meeting destination, if I was only going to still wait a whole 45mins at this point. Mohammed then started shouting through the phone to me saying I was late for my slot and dropped the phone down on me. At this point I was livid. I was prepared to call him back, but then a huge guy (who I thought was homeless) walked towards me aggressively and asked for my car keys. No uniform, no I.D badge, no introduction and he had a stinking attitude. The only thing I can see to identify that he was the driver, was that he was holding one of those return vouchers you get given once you leave you car with them. I was upset and shocked at the level of unprofessionalism and disrespect I got from these people and was reluctant to leave my car with them- However I didn’t have much of a choice, as I had a flight to catch. The driver was extremely rude when I expressed my concerns. He even had the audacity to threaten to leave, after I paid for their nonsense service. He then became defensive, and started shouting that I lost my slot when I came late, therefore I would have to wait anyway. If this was explained to me in the beginning, that would of been a different story. Instead I was lied to several times about my driver’s whereabouts and was left waiting 45mins- 1hour. The driver refused to take photos of my car when I asked him to so instead I took loads of photos to cover myself. He also did not bother running through the return process. When I asked him, he was dismissive and told me to read the voucher he gave me. I asked for his name, which he hesitated for 5secs before saying his name was ‘Ali’. Whether these names I was given were real or fake, I feel the need to name and shame!!! What was supposed to be a great start to a holiday, ended up being the worst day I’ve ever had. I was so close to cancelling my flight purely because of these people. On my return, I was dreading getting my car back, and had been anxious all holiday hoping I’ll get my car in one piece. The return was smoother than I thought, however, when I called, they said the driver would be with me in 30mins, he actually met me in 45mins. I inspected my car, and didn’t notice any damage. What I would say is that I noticed they did 13miles in my car!!! Where were they driving to??? I’ve never in life experienced such a joke of a service. I defo would never use these people again, and would not even recommend it to my worst enermy!!!! Unfortunately there is no minus button for the star rating."
Are you We Deal Meet N Greet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not at all happy with this company as feel we were overcharged when we extend the amount of time they held our vehicle due to having to have emergency surgery in China & were told to pay £180 in cash when it was returned to us. They seem to be unable to provide us with a receipt!"
"These people should be banned from this market. Extremely rude, shouting at me at the phone, almost lost the flight because they didn’t show up to pick up the car!! He didn’t wanted to come pick up the car until I’ve apologised for calling to ask where they are??? When we returned from holiday, again over one hour waiting for them to drop us the car. The most disappointing bit though was the fact that they used out car while we were on holiday, because we got the car back with an empty tank. When I called to ask where is the fuel, he started to shout and swear at me. He Called me 5-6 times after to insult me, until I’ve blocked the phone number. These people are a disgrace to humanity This is a lesson learned to check the reviews before we book!!!"
"On arrival back at Heathrow T4 I rang the number I was instructed to but there was no reply. I called 12 times and eventually got a call back and was told to go to level 4 departures. There are only 2 levels as I discovered. I rang again and after another 5 attempts got through and they confirmed it was level 2 and to wait for the car. I waited for 40 minutes in the freezing cold and rang for an update but there was no reply to any of the 26 further phone calls I made. In all 43 phone calls, a lot of frustration and anger and a long delay. The poor bloke who dropped off the car was very polite and apologetic but it didn't make up for the overall poor and rather rude service."
"This is the most unprofessional company i have ever had to encounter with. Instructions not clear for where to meet when we arrived at Heathrow Terminal 5 but at least the driver was there. However on return, after a 12 hour flight, we rang as instructed with our baggage only to be told by the driver (Mohammed) that he was 30 mins away. Not what you want to hear after a long flight. He was very difficult to understand which necessitated the need for another call. At this point he become extremely rude and unpleasant to the extent that he actually said he would not deliver the car and would leave on the side of the road!! REALLY!!!!!!!! He continued to say that we were stressing him out as ringing him all the time (twice in fact). I have never heard anything quite like it in all my life. When he did eventually arrived, I told him how unhappy I was with the service where he then became extremely rude to my husband who told him not to speak to me in that way. With that, he ran off shouting obscenities. Unbelievable. I rang the office to complain where unfortunately the manager had a very similar attitude who thought it was perfectly fine for Mohammed to behave in that way. Do not use this company!!!"
"DO NOT USE....CROOKS My car was delivered back with a damaged front wheel, the driver admitted that the damage had recently been done and took a photo, The next working day I contacted their customer service department and was told that they do not accept any liability for damage to vehicles. The man on the phone could not care less and had a bad attitude. When I asked for their address to take legal action he put the phone down. Phoned again and would not pick up. Will never use this company again. ( car also looked like it had been parked in a muddy field)"
"Never ever again. Big scammers. I had a booking starring on 4.00 AM. Start ringing them half an hour earlier as stipulated in the email with no luck, th3 phone being diverted to a voicemail. Reached the airport on 4:10 an surprise......nobody there. On 4:15 someone answered the phone very disturbed as I wake him up. He said that is to earli to start his business but to wait there where I am as a driver will come. Is 5 a clock and no driver or call back. As expected. BIG SCAM Luckily for me a different company was in the airport and they've had a space for me. Costs were double but I was forced to pay. Never ever again"
"Do not use this company. They damaged our Toyota Land cruiser (bumper and wing) the day before we arrived home from Spain and they expected us to use one of their vehicles with signwriting all over it whilst ours was being fixed. We could not believe our eyes when they met us with the car. We refused so they drove us home and delivered another of their vehicles (VW) the next day. We were expected to get it insured on our own insurance which Aviva refused to do. Finally they hired an equivalent 7 seater vehicle to replace our Toyota Landcruiser. Their excuse was that it was too short notice to hire a 7 seater but when they eventually did it only took 2 hours to arrange. We had rude emails saying it was our fault that we did not find out about insuring their VW before it was delivered to our house. They finally offered 1 week free meet and greet for the untold inconvenience this has caused. I would like to point out that Justin who drove us home and delivered our vehicle back was good but the customer service department is appalling. Also please note that Stress Free Parking and I Love Meet and Greet are the same company. If I could give them nil stars I would.."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY . I RETURNED FROM HOLIDAY HAD TO WAIT 40 MINUTES AND THEN TOLD IT WAS IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION ONLY TO FIND MY CAR HAD BEEN BADLY DAMAGED. I WAS TOLD TO TAKE PHOTOS AND SEND AN EMAIL . I SENT THREE DIFERENT EMAILS AND HAVE MADE NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS WITH NO RESPONSE AND VERY RUDE POEOPLE WHEN TRYING TO MAKE ENQUIRIES. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVOUR FROM THIS COMPANY ."
"NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!! Instructions for arrival proceedure incorrect !! After 2 hours of trying to contact them person onphone could not communicate properly we couldnt understand a word they said.Finally some other car meet an greet on level 4 terminal 2 heathrow agreed totake our car key and give it to them. After arriving at airport 3 and a half hours before Our flight wete able to check in 10 MINUTES before check in closed. My daughter and 13 year old grand daughter were extremely upset at the thought of missingthe plane on a once in a lifetime holiday to California which they had been looking forward to for weeks. I will never forgive this company for the distress and stress they caused us !! On our return just as bad had to eait over an hour. I am sure my car had been on somones drive all week. Abandoned take away coffee cups inside. Radio station and other settings altered. Am convinced my car was used all week.I have just been reading other reviews all equally damning. THIS COMPANY MUST BE STOPPED, SUED OR BE FORCED TO STOP TRADING!!!!! DO NOT USE THEM AT ANY COST. THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR AN HORRENDOUS START OUR TRIP OFA LIFETIME."
"Really really bad, rude waited 60mins for car to arrive back. Stay away at all costs worst operator should not be allowed to trade. Lies on website about drop and pick up in carpark when actually at drop off where no pick ups allowed. Stay away you have been warned."
"Very very bad service Basically they shouldn’t operate No profisionalism at all Regret to say they are liars I have tracking system in my car and it shows that they have used my car while I was away I think they have used it for a personal use"
"Our car was being driven around during our vacation, we only realised because we received a road traffic violation notice. We Deal Meet N Greet are ignoring all correspondence on the incident despite the photographic evidence. Further action is underway now through the legal system. Do not use this company as they subcontract the work and your vehicle is left with an unregulated third party."
"Do not book your car here. If you car gets scratched then its not covered under their vandalism policy which they could put to pretty much everything."
"AVOID - left my car in the care of this company! When we rang to say we arrived the operator could not locate our car! After waiting 5 hours at the airport for our car it was returned all smashed up/ car has now been declared a Write off! Horrible company AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!"
"We used this company for first time and as previous reviewers say Avoid them!!!we rang them half an hour before arriving and were to meet them at terminal two drop zone. We arrived and unloaded cases and they didn't turn up. I rang them several times before getting through to be told another 15 minutes before they would be there and advised to drive out of drop zone and pay £4 exit fee otherwise charge to exit would go up to £25. My husband took car out whilst I stood with luggage. He was advised to drive around until they called him!!!! and then to come back to drop a zone. On return from holiday even more of a problem! I collected my luggage first then called them for my car to be returned, as previously mentioned in reviews call kept going to answer which then said full so can't leave a message therefore you just have to keep ringing them until you get through, when that finally happened was told 20/25 mins for car and to in lift to B car park. We waited 1hr 40mins before car returned, rang them back at least 8/9 times and only go through twice to be told 10 minutes each time. None of it true as I said total wait of 1hour 40mins....never again!!!!!!!!"
"Been using meet and greet for years and came upon this website and started using them. Used one of their recommended four weeks ago and the rudest customer service ever. I telephoned we deal meet and greet and thought they would address how rude the company was and to this day nothing back from them. They obviously think it’s acceptable to have customers spoken to this way as their own customer service is diabolical! So if you have a problem you are on your own they do not care!! I am shocked at how they have responded. Try to use another website!!"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY USELESS RUDE ON THE PHONE DRIVING AROUND MANCHESTER AIRPORT FOR OVER 20 MINUTES RANG THE IDIOTS ANOTHER 45/50 MINUTES BEFORE THEY ARRIVED TO TAKE MY CAR IF WE WERE LATE WE WOULD HAVE MISSED OUR FLIGHT I BELIEVE 2 BLOKES RUN THIS COMPANY AND TAKE YOUR CAR OFF SITE ON RETURN CAR DRIVEN BACK TO LEVEL 3 OUTSIDE LIFTS WAS GIVEN TOKEN AND TOLD TO DRIVE DOWN THE TO EXIT BARREIERS INSERT COIN ETC NO WAY WOULD NOT WORK I HAD TO PARK THE CAR NEAR BARRIERS LEAVE MY WOFE ON OWN AND WALK BACK TO AIRPORT TO PAY IN MACHINE INSIDE I CANNOT TELL YOU ENOUGH PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE CLOWNS NEVER AGAIN COST ME £95 SO WAS NOT CHEAP"
"Avoid these rude and aggressive rogue traders at all costs! We waited over an hour for our car to be returned, at 11pm with two young children. We were then sworn at by the driver and his 'colleagues' when we dared to complain to them. Very intimidating for my family. It would have been quicker to get the bus to long stay car park and half the price. I wish I'd seen the other reviews before booking. Absolute disgrace."
We Deal Meet N Greet is rated 1.07 based on 90 reviews