We Deal Meet and Greet Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend We Deal Meet and Greet
Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"Car was returned in a bad condition. Leaves and bird poo on the car. Service was good as far as pick up and return of car was concerned."
"Great way to find good price parking!"
"Kept us waiting too long for pick up and drop off, the driver was very friendly when ever he did arrive"
"Ideal location close to the airport - only downside was a slight delay in car being returned when I came back from my trip."
"Very efficient and good service"
"Excellent service, courteous and on time."
"As I have already stated in my previous review, I was not happy with the service I was given, it went nowhere to merit the price I had to pay. I particularly objected to being charged extra on our arrival since the reason for our late return was beyond our control. I will not be using the 'service' again."
"Excellent service! Friendly team! My car was delivered in in time and perfect condition. I am recommending this company to everyone. I promise you that you will neve regret it."
"The service was very quick which was good , but , what your not told is you have to pay £4.50 on departure and again on arrival to be met in the drop off zone. My car came back with muddy splashes down the sides and a very muddy drivers foot mat. Also my dashcam had been disconnected and my trip meter reset , which seems a bit suss. ?"
"Good way of getting the best price for holiday parking but there is no control over the service offered by the parking company. I was charged an extra £10 for coming back early even though I gave the company plenty of notice and there was no penalty mentioned in their terms and conditions"
"Quick, prompt, polite service. Just what I would expect, thank you."
"Would recommend on price. Only one criticism, although I appreciate it rained a lot whilst I was away, all four footwells of my car were covered in mud. Why would anyone have been in the back?"
"Professional Company, used many occasions never let us down! Highly recommended"
"the company they suggested destroyed my car and refused to answer any emails. I escalated to We Deal meet and greet and they refused to answer any either. appalling."
"Punctual and polite"
"Would use again no problem, polite driver Very professional"
"PERFECT!!!!"
"We have used them on several occasions and always been very satisfied with the service"
Thank you, for taking the time to share your experience with us.
"We have already completed one review. Overall your company's service was satisfactory - we would just single out Ahmed who was most helpful in both receiving and handing back. Roger Bambrough"
Thank you, for taking the time to share your experience with us.
"On time and polite, will use them again"
We Deal Meet and Greet is rated 1.92 based on 145 reviews