We Deal Meet N Greet Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend We Deal Meet N Greet
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate We Deal Meet N Greet ?

"Our car was being driven around during our vacation, we only realised because we received a road traffic violation notice. We Deal Meet N Greet are ignoring all correspondence on the incident despite the photographic evidence. Further action is underway now through the legal system. Do not use this company as they subcontract the work and your vehicle is left with an unregulated third party."
"Do not book your car here. If you car gets scratched then its not covered under their vandalism policy which they could put to pretty much everything."
"AVOID - left my car in the care of this company! When we rang to say we arrived the operator could not locate our car! After waiting 5 hours at the airport for our car it was returned all smashed up/ car has now been declared a Write off! Horrible company AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!"
"We used this company for first time and as previous reviewers say Avoid them!!!we rang them half an hour before arriving and were to meet them at terminal two drop zone. We arrived and unloaded cases and they didn't turn up. I rang them several times before getting through to be told another 15 minutes before they would be there and advised to drive out of drop zone and pay £4 exit fee otherwise charge to exit would go up to £25. My husband took car out whilst I stood with luggage. He was advised to drive around until they called him!!!! and then to come back to drop a zone. On return from holiday even more of a problem! I collected my luggage first then called them for my car to be returned, as previously mentioned in reviews call kept going to answer which then said full so can't leave a message therefore you just have to keep ringing them until you get through, when that finally happened was told 20/25 mins for car and to in lift to B car park. We waited 1hr 40mins before car returned, rang them back at least 8/9 times and only go through twice to be told 10 minutes each time. None of it true as I said total wait of 1hour 40mins....never again!!!!!!!!"
"Been using meet and greet for years and came upon this website and started using them. Used one of their recommended four weeks ago and the rudest customer service ever. I telephoned we deal meet and greet and thought they would address how rude the company was and to this day nothing back from them. They obviously think it’s acceptable to have customers spoken to this way as their own customer service is diabolical! So if you have a problem you are on your own they do not care!! I am shocked at how they have responded. Try to use another website!!"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY USELESS RUDE ON THE PHONE DRIVING AROUND MANCHESTER AIRPORT FOR OVER 20 MINUTES RANG THE IDIOTS ANOTHER 45/50 MINUTES BEFORE THEY ARRIVED TO TAKE MY CAR IF WE WERE LATE WE WOULD HAVE MISSED OUR FLIGHT I BELIEVE 2 BLOKES RUN THIS COMPANY AND TAKE YOUR CAR OFF SITE ON RETURN CAR DRIVEN BACK TO LEVEL 3 OUTSIDE LIFTS WAS GIVEN TOKEN AND TOLD TO DRIVE DOWN THE TO EXIT BARREIERS INSERT COIN ETC NO WAY WOULD NOT WORK I HAD TO PARK THE CAR NEAR BARRIERS LEAVE MY WOFE ON OWN AND WALK BACK TO AIRPORT TO PAY IN MACHINE INSIDE I CANNOT TELL YOU ENOUGH PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE CLOWNS NEVER AGAIN COST ME £95 SO WAS NOT CHEAP"
"Avoid these rude and aggressive rogue traders at all costs! We waited over an hour for our car to be returned, at 11pm with two young children. We were then sworn at by the driver and his 'colleagues' when we dared to complain to them. Very intimidating for my family. It would have been quicker to get the bus to long stay car park and half the price. I wish I'd seen the other reviews before booking. Absolute disgrace."
"I chose wedealmeetandgreet as they were a lot cheaper than companies I'd previously used, BIG MISTAKE!!! There was a problem with my origianal booking as website could book two cars on one booking, it took several emails (with no replies) and several phone calls with promises of call backs that never came and was eventually sorted after 3 months and the day before we travelled. On return from our holiday they were suppose to be at departure gate within 20 mins however we had to wait over an hour and had to call several times. Do not use this company, customer service is non existent. Also I don't know what they did with our car but the boot had grass bits in it when it was returned, we had the car valeted before we went on holiday and it was spotless. Terrible company will never use them again. Should have has my suspicions when I saw the cost, I guess you get what you pay for. BEWARE!!!!"
"Waited 2 hours in the Manchester Terminal 1 car park for our car to be returned. Constantly lied to by the operator who kept telling us that the car was on the way. She eventually got sick of us ringing so hung up on us. Never again."
"Driver on arrival was late then told me to go to the front of Terminal 5 and not the Car Park as they advertise, though they charge you for the car park. The car when I returned was muddy inside on the back and front floor. The radio was on another station there were over 80 extra miles on the odometer. The wheels were very muddy. I am sure it was parked in a field, that Wedeal Meet and Greet use uninsured drivers, who offer no receipt upon collection (I was running late due to their being late), due to there being no reciept off the mileage they thought this was a car they could drive around in, as the drivers I discovered are independent contractors. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are cheap for a reason -"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....arrived back at terminal 2 at Manchester airport and waited an hour for the driver to bring my vehicle. When my vehicle eventually arrived it had been badly scratched all down the drivers side. The driver took photos of the damage to send to his company and it was marked on the contact sheet to which I have a copy. I’ve done everything I was supposed to do including sending professionally taken photos of the damage but the company are refusing to answer my emails and if I try and ring you only get through to radio operator who refuse to pass on my call or give me a number of anyone I can speak to. 3 weeks on I’ve still got nowhere with them. Avoid at all costs. It’s a cowboy company and something needs to be done to stop companies like this trading"
"Car returned very very muddy inside and out!!! Money stolen from glove box. Dented front bumper. Rude staff, no customer service when complaining"
"Do not use this company they are complete cowboy outfit , currently 9 families some with small children and others disabled , been waiting over 3 hours for cars at gatwick , staff delivering the two cars that have turned up in the past 3 hours do not have a clue what is happening . The controller does not pick up the phone . It’s in an absolute joke . Stay away from this awful company . I give a zero rating . We have just discovered they are using customer cars As the shuttle car to drive around the drivers , This is a customer that has been waiting 3 hours for his car, only to see the drivers using it ! Totally unbelievable"
"Arrived 8 minutes after midnight after flight delayed for 50 minutes to be told there was a late fee of £20 in cash to have car returned. Car returned with 40 miles on the clock driven by a smelly bloke with the ventilators off. Disgusting bunch of absolute jokers."
"We have been waiting for two hours and still waiting. The service is USELESS. PLEASE PLEASE NEVER USED THIS SERVICE. WE CALL ABOUT 25 TIMES AND WAS ADVISE WE WILL HAVE OUR CAR IN 20MINUTES. ITS NOW TWO HOURS. Never never again. The inside of the car very dirty and Milage used over 21. Please don’t use them ever again. They need to be shamed."
"I booked the parking for Heathrow Airport through we deal meet and greet and the provider is Central Airport Parking (CAP). Left the car on 19 June and collected on 10 July. The car was run 92 miles. When I left the car there was three quarter of petrol which was empty on return. There were dry grass on the foot mat, an empty drink can under the seat, and threads on the seats. Child seat was dismantled. Clutch not working properly and passenger side window was not working properly. The car was in a mess. I tried calling CAP several times but the reply I get is someone will call you back, we will pay for the petrol. They also ask d for my ac details which I have provided, but nothing happened. When I called last the person just hung up when he realise that I am calling about the complaint. I called We deal meet and greet but same reply that we will look into this. I have spoken to a lawyer and going to take this further now. I would recommend using We deal meet and greet to any one. very unprofessional and rude."
"DO NOT USE THIS COWBOY PARKING FIRM! Had an appalling experience in trying to get my money back after cancelling (outside the 48 hours stipulated) despite numerous phone calls answered in an aggressive and rude manner. Eventually got a refund from Paypal after several weeks. Was worried by negative reviews and being left stranded at airport so couldn't risk holiday being ruined. So glad I cancelled!"
"DO NOT USE. The worse company I have ever dealt with, which is probably why you can’t leave a review on their actual web site or Facebook page.... driver was ridiculously rude, parked in multi street costing me extra money to get my car back, car was filthy, seat, steering wheel adjusted for what I was told was 2mins away from the airport parking. They don’t really do meet and greet but actually have a load of people running around in your car and will meet you when they can be bothered. Avoid avoid avoid"
"DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. Left stranded at Manchester airport at 5am. We had received confirmation from We Deal Meet and Greet with a contact number to call when we were 20 minutes away. When we called we were told by Aspire, who the job was contracted to, that they had not accepted our booking and would not be coming to collect our car. We were in danger of missing our flight when luckily a Manchester Airport Traffic Controller came to our rescue and contacted another meet and Greet firm. We ended up paying an additional 110.00 for them to collect our car and these cowboys are refusing to take responsibility and refund our additional costs. Worst experience we have ever had when using Meet & Greet Services and almost ruined our holiday. Do not trust them"
"Further to my previous review and WDMG's constant denials that they were responsible for our debacle that they caused we have now had our money back thanks to PayPal which we paid with. Should you want any further confirmation of the way these cowboys operate just take a look at the article in the Independent, we can't all be wrong can we? HOLIDAYMAKER WHO LEFT CAR AT AIRPORT RETURNS TO FIND 50 EXTRA MILES ON CLOCK AND SPEEDING TICKET manchester airport parking site:independent.co.uk Just copy the above in to Google. These people should be banned from operating, YOU HAVE AGAIN BEEN WARNED."
We Deal Meet N Greet is rated 1.03 based on 76 reviews