We Deal Meet N Greet Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend We Deal Meet N Greet

How would you rate We Deal Meet N Greet ?

Clayton Harwood
Verified Reviewer
"Do NOT use, thy gave me my car back & it was damaged, cheaper to stay in Long Stay Worst Firm EVER Avoid"
"Avoid this company at all costs.. customer service is appalling! Staff couldn’t care less and extremely rude. We waited 1 hour 50 minutes for our car to be delivered. Car was absolutely filthy, looked like it had been parked in a muddy field, it was caked in mud. They only had it for 2 days! Do not use this company, you have been warned"
"Never ever use this firm of lawless scoundrels! They were late to pick up the car. No ID shown and the guy looked like a gangster. I felt really uneasy handing over my jaguar to him. I took a photo of my odometer and when we returned from holiday in the early hours I noticed that my car had done 135 miles! Where on earth had it been? Was it involved in crime? Will I received tickets for speeding or parking? I am utterly gutted that my car has effectively been stolen! I plan to report this to the police today. Please pay more and use a proper firm as I will always do"
"Absolute joke, 15-20 minutes means 55 minutes. Staff that lie to you. Will never use again and advise everyone to avoid"
"Worst service i ever used. Waited more than 2 hours car to be returned..."
Derek Foster
Verified Reviewer
"Rang the number provided over 30 times and could not get through. Got to the airport to be told you had gone bust, had to pay another £60 to park elsewhere. Will never use you again"
"Please please please read!!! Do not book through this company. I had an awful experience my petrol tank was left dry, my car was obviously parked in some open field the state of it was awful. The customer service has been shocking. Be warned guys"
Rhys Mullett
Verified Reviewer
"Absolute disgrace of a company. Had to wait 2 and a half hours at Heathrow in total despite following the correct procedure of not only emailing them 24 hours prior to landing but also calling them as soon as i landed. They kept telling me they would be 20 minutes every time I called and then had no valid explanation regarding the delay. These people not only offer a poor service but are also nothing but compulsive liars. Please take my advice and pay a few quid extra to put this incompetent company out of business for good."
"DO NOT USE . On the day of travel they cancelled my booking 1 hour before I left for the airport saying they could not obtain the correct car Insurance sorry it’s a meet and greet service. Not received a refund and had to pay for parking at Manchester which cost me £120 so out of pocket £157 not happy..... Also won’t take my calls!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE"
Jonathan Rawnsley
Unverified Reviewer
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Returned to Heathrow to find out my car had been clamped outside one of its drivers houses in Hayes (a sub contracted company) by a debt collector. Took a number of hours waiting for the debt collector to come and unclamp my car, damaged the wheel removing clamp. Still no action to repair the damage."
"I have to say that I would never use this company ever again. The customer service was atrocious. My meet and greet at Manchester Airport was subcontracted to another firm called Airport Services Manchester and was left waiting for an hour until my vehicle was collected. The gentleman who eventually collected my vehicle was in a 'hoody' and felt very uneasy giving him my keys. I was almost late for my flight and was stressed when I got my flight. (Not the service of a meet and greet) On my return I again had to wait for 50 minutes to receive my car (again not the service I expect from a meet and greet) I complained to We deal Meet and Greet who replied and said they were waiting for an answer from the 3rd party company. 2 months later after various emails I have heard nothing. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.....its easier and faster using the Jet Parks parking, at least their buses pass ever 5 minutes."
"I have never used a ruder unprofessional set of people. We Deal Meet and Greet take your money and then pass you out to a bunch of amateurs. Think the company is Aspire meet and greet. After god knows how many phone calls and excuses it took them 1hr and 50minutes to get our car back. One couple waiting with us got their car back after 2hrs and 15 mins and it had a dent in the back. Another couple waiting,and were still waiting when we left, were told they would have to look for their car!!!!! DO NOT USE THESE COWBOYS."
"Awful waited an hour and a half- utter waste of time and money."
"Didn't read the reviews ..mistake! Pick up at manchester was prompt but on return rang for car and was told 30 min due to excessive road works. OK, but car finally turned up after 60 min completely covered in tree sap and I mean completely even inside the wing mirrors, when I asked where it was parked the driver who looked to be in his twenty's held up his hands and said Salford which corresponded with the mileage on the odometer. He didn't ask for ID and wanted to leave quickly didn't give his name or have a uniform. Next day I also discovered a stain on the drivers seat which could be oil from an electric cigarette After looking up the parking company who are named as Holiday park Manchester, surprise surprise they appear to be a caravan site. Aspire are a registered company but I seriously don't think they can even class themselves as a professional chauffeur company or if their drivers are even insured to drive your car. After all that, all I can say is I wouldn't use these people..you don't even get what you pay for 0/10."
"we booked with we deal meet & greet. just to found out that our booking was transferred to a different company a day before we would fly from Manchester and leave the car. it said that the new company has all the details. which was not true. we called the number 30 minutes before we would be at the terminal, gave them all information and they told us they will be there waiting for us. after 30 minutes we called again, he said oh okay we going to send someone out it will be 15 minutes. which was already weird because he did not ask for any booking number or anything. after another 15 minutes we called again just to find out nobody is picking up;. so we used a different mobile phone, where someone picked up and telling us it will be 20 minutes. by then we lost it. we were about to miss our flight and still no one showed up.after 1 hor and 10 minutes someone came and did not even say sorry and took the car. the service was the worst I ever had. please do not book with them. rather go to the official Manchester car park."
WHAT A JOKE THESE ARE...THIEVES!!
Verified Reviewer
"Where do I start! what an absolute joke these people are,please please pay the extra few quid for some decent parking as believe me you will regret it otherwise,this is not a business,there is no business address,its just a few con merchants with a mobile phone,after waiting an hour and twenty minutes and being fobbed off on the phone 5 times,my car eventually got returned,90 miles missing out of the tank for a start! the driver couldnt give a s**t and looke like he`d just stepped out of jail,I was fuming that I`d had to wait that long with my 70yr old dad outside but he wasnt one bit bothered,I loaded the cases in and the driver disappeared into the crowd of people outside,when I jumped in the car the glove box catch I had locked was snapped off and on the passenger floor,I`d left my wallet inside knowing it was locked up so went straight for it,the wallet was still there but as soon as I opened it the 125 pound plus 55 euros were gone! I got straight on to the work `mobile` they have and was told i`d be refunded instantly,what a joke,every day I rang I got passed on to someone else and it never happened,Reported these to the police and to manchester airport,DO NOT!!! USE THESE COWBOYS"
"Like others I would give 0 stars if I could. Appalling service at Manchester. We had to wait 25mins for collection (even though we rang 20 mins before as requested and then 5 mins before as requested). When the driver finally turned up, he wasn't wearing a uniform and didn't have any paperwork and expected me to give him my car! I have never been spoken to like I have by this company. I cancelled and parked elsewhere. It then took me a whole month of emails and calls and arguments to get my refund back. DO. NOT. USE!"
"MANCHESTER FOLK - DO NOT USE, ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING SERVICE!! I stupidly didn’t read these reviews before booking so I guess it serves me right a little bit!! Looking at them now we came out of it better than most! The customer service is non-existent. I had the misfortune of having to to ring a few times and on each occasion I got an extremely rude and uninterested chap at the other end. Main issue is the wait on return. We phoned and were stood waiting half an hour. When I phoned to see what was happening, the guy actually seemed angry I had phoned and just said “Yeah it’s two minutes away”. No apology or hint that he gave a damn. A further 15 minutes passed before the unapologetic driver turned up. His reaction when I asked was “Dunno mate, they only told me 10 minutes ago, I’ve not been doing anything else”. The car seems ok, he’d messed about with my radio settings which I thought was unnecessary. 18 miles extra on my clock which is better than the 35 I’ve seen someone put on. I’ve asked them to tell me where the car park is but don’t expect a reply!"
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I tried to make a slight amendment of an extra half hour to my booking an extra £19.95 was demanded. The reason given was that it ran into the following day. I was happy to pay an extra daily rate at which I booked but thought £19.95 was extortionate. That and given the appalling reviews I then came across online rather worried me and I therefore felt obliged to cancel a few days ahead of departure. However it took me over three weeks, numerous emails and phone calls and courtesy of Paypal, to eventually receive a refund. There are other reputable car parking firms out there - it's worth paying a bit extra for peace of mind. Don't go there - it's not worth the worry and hassle, not to mention the rude and aggressive manner in which phone calls are dealt with."
"As we speak sat here waiting for my car for an hour!! Terrible service attitude on phone disgusting you tell them your flight time. You might expect a 10 maybe 15 minute wait. It's now an hour and 10 minutes still no car. Do not use shocking!! Asked for a time once we eventually got through and the refused to say appaulling!!"
We Deal Meet N Greet is rated 1.04 based on 52 reviews