Vertbaudet Reviews

The Customer Care Manager, Vertbaudet, 2 Navigation Walk, Bridge Street

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate Vertbaudet?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Wiem

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vertbaudet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"you are not gonna believe this but this is my experience with VERBAUDET my parcel never arrived after weeks of waiting and after I clarified that these clothes are for my coming-soon-baby they showed me no care no help : on 24-01-2018 I bought online all the needed clothes for my unborn baby on 26-01-2018 it arrived to the post in my country and the post man brought it on 29 january but as I am 9 month pregnant living in the forth floor when I got to the door I found the postman gone and I saw him in the van driving away ...I called the post they offered to do a second presentation and that second presentation never came ...I contacted the site, on the first email they were gentle and offered their appologies and they said they sent a mail for them to see whats the problem ....I explained that I am pregnant and I bought all my baby s stuff from their site ...days went by ...weeks went by I contacted them again ...and they said at this point what they can do is either they refund me or they send me another parcel ....I told them I prefer to send me another parcel ...but we found that most of the articles I bought are out of stock ! and just today 15-02-2018 , the post returned the parcel to the site so I contacted them and told them if they can resend me my parcel againand this is what he said :" Unfortunately it's not possible for us to send back an order. As I mentioned before, in order to take a better care of this situation call us on the phone number I sent you from 9am to 6pm (French time). " this is the thrird time he tell me call that number but that same phone number I tried countless of times to call there is ony a voice recorder and that every thing you need to know is on the site ! I am so frustrated that they did not care or appreciate all what I ve been through all the wait all the stress and they dont care about their customers ...."
Andreea Srom
"Nicely designed clothes. But some tops are so thin you can see trough. I would not rate it 5 stars as the fabrics could be a better quality given the prices. I would recomend it to others and will also buy again"
"A great variety of children clothes in fashionable designs, in majority of a very good quality; occasionally, the delivery may take longer than expected."
Sarah Young
"Lovely quality, unusual items, great sales."
Olga Mulukina
"Very good quality clothes and shoes for children!"
"Useless website, terrible customer service, price scams! 1. They don't honor discounts that they claim they offer, 2. their customer service cant even seem to place a simple order, let alone processing a refund and 3. Their courier / collection service is a scam!"
Vertbaudet is rated 3.33 based on 6 reviews