Velocity Virtual Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Velocity Virtual

How would you rate Velocity Virtual?

Unverified Reviewer

Provide good service
Harish
Verified Buyer

when we needed to divert the calls it was fine at present its less.
Always helpful
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the virtual office service. The premises are top-notch and the staff is very professional.
Dean
Verified Buyer

Always keep me informed and nice people to deal with.
Kenny Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer

Provides the service i require of a virtual office.
Jonathan Brady
Verified Buyer

Lack of clarity on billing for services.
Outstanding queries on VAT charged. Have not received a response even when Inland Revenue correspondence forwarded.
Excelcorp Limited
Verified Buyer

From the start the service has been good , every one at the company are helpful.
and very cost effective.
Westview Financial Service Limited
Verified Buyer

Set virtual address up very quickly. Cant fault the service or the price.
Entrepreneurs Hub Limited
Verified Buyer

To be honest I was a little disappointed. We set the office up to have a London office. I then to find that the phone is answered by the same switchboard as our Basingstoke office.

I also recently visited Cheapside office while I was in London to introduce myself and familirise myself with the office as we will be booking meetings there. The team didn't appear that interested in me as new client.
Capital Markets Consultants Limited
Verified Buyer

The service is fine for our purposes and the meeting rooms are very pleasant for when we need them.
RC Cloud Ltd
Verified Buyer

RC Cloud Ltd can only say a few words - we are not to often in service with VV , but when we do it is 100% professional. I can say that Luke Clitherow , Sara Cano and Skevi Palopidas are very polite persons with a gift for solving out every thing that we are calling. Mrs Sara Cano is the best meetingroom seller ever.

Best Regards
Mark Dean Wealth Management (UK) Limited
Verified Buyer

Great, your service is everything I expected from a virtual office and a bit more, so very happy!
Kfitzy Accountancy Ltd Ta My Accountant Friend
Verified Buyer

I havent actually used any of the services as yet other than the registered office service and no post has been sent there to my knowledge.

However the setup has been fine to date.
Peter Goodchild

Service generally stable but:

Correctly addressed post has been returned to sender a few times. Most recently an invoice from one of our suppliers was returned on approx 10th or 11th September resulting in late payment. Are there any measures you can put in place to prevent this happening in future?
Konstantinos Mandilaras
Verified Buyer

Overall the experience working with you Company has been great. Fast responses to any inquiry, understanding the needs we had throughout the implementation process. Definitely will recommend.
Ms Laura Rosefield
Verified Buyer

The office is beautiful and the reception staff very helpful. In general I'm very happy. Just two issues. First, and I've already spoken to you about this, I have had one complaint from a client about how the phone was answered. My clients are often very vulnerable and I would like the phone to be answered in a professional and sensitive way please. Second, on the last occasion I had a meeting at the office, the client had already been shown up to the meeting room before I arrived and he had been given my post for some reason. Please can you make sure that clients are kept in the waiting area in reception until I am ready to take them up to the room myself. And please do not give my post to anyone else. It should only come to me. Thanks very much.
Velocity Virtual is rated 4.13 based on 16 reviews