Velocity Virtual Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Velocity Virtual

How would you rate Velocity Virtual ?

"Friendly and helpful."
"I regularly call the Velocity Virtual team and whenever I do and whoever I talk to I have only ever had a good experience - they are helpful, responsive, and fast."
"Virtual Velocity is extremely proficient and helpful in managing the day-to-day tasks and promptly forward all correspondence. I am quite relaxed to see the documents flowing smoothly without any hick-ups. Thank you Virtual Velocity !!!"
"Excellent service and assistance from Yasmin and the team at Beech Street."
"Mail that’s supposed to be forwarded rarely arrives. It’s the only service I actually need and doesn’t function."
"Easy to use service so far although being made more complicated by thier interpretation of what GDPR means."
"Very professional and clean offices."
"Provide good service"
"when we needed to divert the calls it was fine at present its less. Always helpful"
"I am very happy with the virtual office service. The premises are top-notch and the staff is very professional."
"Always keep me informed and nice people to deal with."
"Provides the service i require of a virtual office."
"Lack of clarity on billing for services. Outstanding queries on VAT charged. Have not received a response even when Inland Revenue correspondence forwarded."
"From the start the service has been good , every one at the company are helpful. and very cost effective."
"Set virtual address up very quickly. Cant fault the service or the price."
"To be honest I was a little disappointed. We set the office up to have a London office. I then to find that the phone is answered by the same switchboard as our Basingstoke office. I also recently visited Cheapside office while I was in London to introduce myself and familirise myself with the office as we will be booking meetings there. The team didn't appear that interested in me as new client."
"The service is fine for our purposes and the meeting rooms are very pleasant for when we need them."
"RC Cloud Ltd can only say a few words - we are not to often in service with VV , but when we do it is 100% professional. I can say that Luke Clitherow , Sara Cano and Skevi Palopidas are very polite persons with a gift for solving out every thing that we are calling. Mrs Sara Cano is the best meetingroom seller ever. Best Regards"
"Great, your service is everything I expected from a virtual office and a bit more, so very happy!"
"I havent actually used any of the services as yet other than the registered office service and no post has been sent there to my knowledge. However the setup has been fine to date."
Velocity Virtual is rated 4.13 based on 23 reviews