Velocity Virtual Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Velocity Virtual

Tell us how Velocity Virtual made you happy

"Good Points: Lovely reception staff and professional centre manager Bad Points: Sales lady didn't really "sell" what was on offer. I realised after signing up for the basic license that I needed to upgrade in order to have my business address available on companies house. Accounts department does not know what they are doing. Never got my invoices and my statement of account was wrong. Had to move over to a competitor which are providing a much better service."
"Thank you. This is what I just posted in Google Review: "The enveloppes that they forward our letters does not, most of the time, glue properly (like if they have bought cheap batches of enveloppes). Most of them have worn out glue and are delievered open. In one case one enveloppe reached me totally empty because the letters it included had fallen off on its way because of the worn out glue. Twice I had HMRC correspondences of another company forwarded to me by mistake. When I emailed VV - there was a muted silence; not even an apology. I had to look out for the poor addressee and arrange to forward it. My contract copy has never been posted back to me despite my email to Skevi. Emails are also not answered. The service is bad and the staff are really careless.""
Hello, thank you for your review. We are currently looking into the envelopes which we use to forward post. If you would like us to investigate any of your comments further please contact the office. Many thanks.
"Excellent and fast service."
"At Chart Accountancy, we have been very satisfied with the office spaces offered by Velocity. The team is always friendly and quick to deal with any requests."
"37 Temple street is a really good location for our virtual office probably the best one we could find I picked up my first lot of mail today from Kaya at the desk she got all my mail together within 30 seconds and I was on my way thats what you call service,Thank you Billy Molloy"
"My initial experience I must say was slightly disappointing but this merely centred around the forwarding on pos. this is now much more robust and is working well. The team at Threadneedle Street re always very helpful and the interview rooms always in a very presentable condition. I am very happy . Phil"
"do a good job"
"Great service and well priced for use of some great central London addresses."
"Never receive invoices and then are chased to pay them or account will be put on hold even though payment terms were discussed"
We are sorry to receive this review. We are aware that our accounts team are dealing with your case and we hope to resolve it quickly for you.
"Very unreliable"
We are sorry to receive this review. Please email us at services@velocityvirtual.com with further details so we can look into this for you.
"VV office package is working very well. We also book a meeting room once a month or so. They are generally good but the AV equipment in some venues is looking dated - small screens & cables snaking everywhere. Lots of choice in London. Some more locations north of MK would be useful."
"Receiving a great experience and excellent service"
"Cost is high relative to service."
"Friendly and helpful."
"I regularly call the Velocity Virtual team and whenever I do and whoever I talk to I have only ever had a good experience - they are helpful, responsive, and fast."
"Virtual Velocity is extremely proficient and helpful in managing the day-to-day tasks and promptly forward all correspondence. I am quite relaxed to see the documents flowing smoothly without any hick-ups. Thank you Virtual Velocity !!!"
"Excellent service and assistance from Yasmin and the team at Beech Street."
"Mail that’s supposed to be forwarded rarely arrives. It’s the only service I actually need and doesn’t function."
"Easy to use service so far although being made more complicated by thier interpretation of what GDPR means."
"Very professional and clean offices."
Velocity Virtual is rated 3.92 based on 36 reviews