Vansdirect Ltd Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Vansdirect Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a week
"Really pleased with Vansdirect,great service,very helpful and easy to deal with,special thanks to Ryan Mason and Elaine for all their help!!"
"I’m really happy with vansdirect, they went about & beyond to make sure I was left completely happy with there service & this is the case, really happy with everything they done & they made sure to stay in touch just to check everything was done to my liking, Due to my level of happiness ive awarded them 5*"
"Very helpful and supporting along the process."
"The delivery guy took 6 hours to get here so was 2 hours late didn’t think much of it till next morning noticed 2 flat tyres with screw in from the same ones used for ply lining Had to buy 1 new tyre and have 1 puncture repaired Can I get reimbursed for these"
Dear Mr Strachan

We are sorry to hear about the issue you had with the delivery. We understand that your vehicle was delivered back on 26th March and we do not appear to have had any report of the issues reported at that time you took delivery. We will, however, refer your comments to the relevant department and ask that they contact you today (Monday 13th May 2019) to discuss the issue further. We would like to assure you that we are committed to investigate any issues of this type.

Thank you.
"Brilliant if you know what you want then get a price then it’s a yes or no"
"Good product knowledge and excellent service and support thanks"
"Not able to contact anyone by phone on any number supplied. Usually a bad sign of the companies stability?"
Hi there, we have been having technical difficulties with our phone lines this morning but it's now sorted and you should be able to reach us. Thanks
"Fantastic Service, Swift Decision and a Perfect Delivery. Awesome Company, whom I couldn't recommend enough. Happy owner of a Mercedes Sprinter 314cdi lwb high top. Thanks, Martin Hayes"
"Great service, really easy to deal with. Great price and vehicle arrivd in a short amount of time. Will use again."
"Amazing service from Mike and the team at Vans Direct. Nothing was too much trouble. We got a fantastic deal on a new van and it was delivered to our home. We highly recommend this company and thank them for helping us start our new business in style! Jo and Chris (Page Photography)"
"I was initially sceptical about buying a van "on-line", but after being very disappointed with the level of customer service from traditional showrooms, I was prepared to give VansDirect a try. The service I got from VansDirect was second to none. They did everything they said they would do, and our new van was delivered on time and without fuss. The van was entirely as expected and could not be faulted in any way. I would definitely recommend this company and would have no issue with using them again in the future."
"Easy to deal with. Communication was regular through every step. Only wish there was a slightly better handover process"
"Phoned vans direct a bit sceptical about buying a van over the internet, but the chap I spoke to was very reassuring about their service. I placed an order with him on the Saturday and by Monday lunch time every aspect of my order was confirmed, colour, spec even gave me the reg number of my new van. The process from there was great, phone calls to let me know how it was all going and to arrange delivery, van delivered on time on the date stated and it was exactly what I ordered. V5 log book arrived 2 weeks later. Excellent service, good prices, I will definitely use these again"
"Vans direct were very prompt and helpful don’t know about their after sale service"
"Very good service my only disappointment I called three times to get a price for my van to be ply lined and three times I was told someone will call me but no-one ever did"
"The van came a little later than expected, the service team we great but my only concern was that the "add blue"light came on after 400 miles - we only top up our vans after 10 000 normally so this was delivered nearly empty. other than that a good service and we will be approaching for more vehicles. R ewing - director"
"very good Team and very fast!!!"
"Very good communication and very helpful wasn’t sure what van I wanted and they was very helpful and patient will I made the right choice great survive will definitely use for my next van"
"Great costumer service Steven ford"
"from start to finish took 3weeks, we had to keep ringing to find out what was happening. but the car came on the day and time they said, very happy with car ."
Vansdirect Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 273 reviews