Vansdirect Ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Vansdirect Ltd

nathan.flint@vansdirect.co.uk

Unit 6 The Courtyard Imperial Park

How would you rate Vansdirect Ltd?

Mr Martin Lahiffe
Verified Buyer
"easy transaction, no fuss, no messing around, great communication and advice, on time delivery, friendly staff, all queries answered straight away and happy to help. A great deal on my new van in perfect condition."
Mr Nigel Cottam
Verified Buyer
"Good service and communication from the moment i spoke to Dale in sales, he was very helpful. Ok he was doing his job but nevertheless can't fault him. Once sale went through customer service were very helpful in dealing with the delivery of the van and my queries"
Mr Des Foley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to talk to on the phone, helped me understand the process and choices. Did not pressurise me at all, so felt comfortable taking my time to make decisions"
Mr John Seekins
Verified Buyer
"The salesman was dead straight forward and honest. Love the van"
John Dando
Verified Buyer
"No hastle whatsoever on my dealing with your company the van was delivered on time and to my spec all questions were answered by a very nice lady could not ask for a better service all A1"
Mr Clynt May
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and friendly from start to finish. Would most definitely recommend. The ladies in the office just made it a simple transaction. Thank you"
Mr Nick Wedgery
Verified Buyer
"Very good, quick efficient service. The best price I could find. Very helpful sales service from Paul, office Staff always available at the end of a phone to answer any questions. This is the 2nd van I have bought from Vans direct, would highly recommend. Nick Wedgery Care Clean Exeter"
Mr ANDY Keighley
Verified Buyer
"Great easy service No hassles at all."
Mrs Susan Brown
Verified Buyer
"Very easy and polite service from all their staff, we now have purchased 2 vans through VansDirect and can well recommend them for a straight forward and easy method of supplying our vans. Will definitely use them for our next van."
"Great service and great price. Kept informed every step of the way. Van arrived as promised and as described. I was a bit nervous buying a van without seeing it first but it was a great price so I went for it. I have since had a problem and it was sorted really quickly."
"Recently purchased a new Citroen Berlingo from Vansdirect and I couldn't be happier! Best price I could find, happy and friendly staff and an excellent new van. Would definitely recommend this company."
Electrician
Verified Buyer
"The Staff are always a pleasure to deal with, from start to finish. I will definitely recommend Vansdirect. I have been using them for over 10 years and have always been pleased with the service provided."
Tom Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Superb service, delighted with how quickly my van was delivered. Excellent price too."
Hi Tom

Thanks for the kind feedback. We hope you enjoy your new van.

Mr Andrew Waterlow
Verified Buyer
"vansdirect where very good and dealt with all my inquiry's very pleased with the service I received. there was just one thing that I was disappointed with that let down the good service I had from vansdirect, this was the delivery of the van when it arrived the chap driving it had got chocolate on the seat. and he looked like he could have done with a wash . I would recommend putting disposable seat covers on for delivery. At the end of the day the delivery is important as this is the only face to face contact I had with vansdirect."
Hi Mr Waterlow

Glad to hear you were happy with the service overall. Sorry to hear about the delivery driver, we will be reviewing our processes for the future.

Thanks again

The Vansdirect team
"From start to finish the process was all so easy. No more trawling around being bombarded by salespeople. I should have done it ages ago."
Hi

Glad to hear you were happy with our service. Next time you know where to come!

Mr Lukas Jones
Verified Buyer
"Best price and excellent service"
Hi Mr Jones

Thanks for the feedback - enjoy your new van!

Mr Simon Whitfield
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, friendly service. Good delivery arrangement and lead time. We are loving our new Van - as a Charity it has been a very expensive purchase for us but it will be invaluable to have a reliable vehicle."
Hi Mr Whitfield

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're sure your new van will serve you well.

The Vansdirect team
"I’m a real person, my name is Dave. I needed a new van as my old van was on the drive with a blown turbo. I contacted vans direct and had a new van delivered in less than 10 days. The price was £7000 less than a local dealer. The guys and girls and the phones were fantastic .. lovely job thankyou."
Hi

Thanks for your feedback, glad we were able to provide a swift and competitive service! Enjoy the van...

The Vansdirect team
"Great deal on a van that I needed last minute. Also managed to find me an auto. Cheers chaps."
Hi Rich

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad we could help!

The Vansdirect team
"Great company to buy from. They helped me with the selection and the finance. They were well priced and the vehicle arrived spot on. Can't fault them. Will go back again next time."
Hi Susanne

Thanks for your kind words, and we are delighted to hear you are happy with your purchase.

Vansdirect Ltd is rated 4.37 based on 204 reviews