Vansdirect Ltd Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Vansdirect Ltd

nathan.flint@vansdirect.co.uk

Unit 6 The Courtyard Imperial Park

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Vansdirect Ltd ?

"The van came a little later than expected, the service team we great but my only concern was that the "add blue"light came on after 400 miles - we only top up our vans after 10 000 normally so this was delivered nearly empty. other than that a good service and we will be approaching for more vehicles. R ewing - director"
"very good Team and very fast!!!"
"Very good communication and very helpful wasn’t sure what van I wanted and they was very helpful and patient will I made the right choice great survive will definitely use for my next van"
"Great costumer service Steven ford"
"from start to finish took 3weeks, we had to keep ringing to find out what was happening. but the car came on the day and time they said, very happy with car ."
"Van is rubbish. Bits blown in on paintwork. Satnav don’t work. Plastic bits broken. Arrived dirty from docks. Third gear crunches everytime you select it, can’t get reverse with out putting it into 1st gear first. As soon as van was washed could see where patches had been sprayed. I suppose thats what you get for £15000. Not good for a new van. These vans should be sold as B Grade. After delivery was taken no one from Vans Direct telephoned me to see if all was ok or not. Not great."
Hi Mr Wilson

We have tried to contact you in order to discuss the problems you having been having. We do not seem to have any record of you reporting any problems. Please give us a call or email us so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks
The Vansdirect team
"Very helpful"
"The process of ordering the van was painless,and a damn sight cheaper than my local dealer,delivery was delayed by 10 days which was annoying but not the end of the world and I would recommend them to all van buyers."
"Hello, it’s my second van from Vansdirect. I would give them 5 stars, but it’s been 7 months since my purchase, and I haven’t received logbook yet....."
Hi Mr Rys

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with the resolution we discussed on the phone today. As mentioned, don't hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance in the future.

Thanks, The Vansdirect team
"Dealt with a chap called Ryan Mason at vans direct who completely understood my needs and delivered at a great price. As we had a high mileage need they sourced the best deal for us beating the competition by a fair margin. We had to go back and review the deal (our mistake) but they made this effortless and came up with the goods. Professional and courteous, well done Ryan, and Vans Direct!"
"Very strait forward , fast van delivery, good customer service"
"Vansdirect I feel saved my sanity they where amazing and delivered on time and with out any fuss, Vansdirect where polite perfect and performed outstandingly"
"I agreed the sale from the first phone call. The price was superb compared to others i had phoned,also the service i received from the staff was fantastic"
"Got a good van at a great price, first class service as always. Prompt delivery with no effort, piece of cake. Just waiting for my next one in a years time."
"I was very happy with the service I received from Lloyd. The price suited me and the turnaround of the vehicle was nice and quick. I imagine I will stick with what I know for future vans for my company so vans direct have done well by me, great job and I hope Lloyd gets the feedback, non pushy very clear and professional. Thanks"
"Easy to deal with"
"I live my vans so comfy and can wear them all day long"
"Brilliant to deal with. Thoroughly recommended."
"Very efficient service as always from Mark Todd"
"From the initial enquiry to the new Transit Custom being delivered to my door took less than two weeks. Vans Direct helped with the finance and offered the best price I could find for the van I needed. Highly recommended"
Vansdirect Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 258 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!