Vansdirect Ltd Reviews

Unit 6 The Courtyard Imperial Park

Tell us how Vansdirect Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"Great service, really easy to deal with. Great price and vehicle arrivd in a short amount of time. Will use again."
"Amazing service from Mike and the team at Vans Direct. Nothing was too much trouble. We got a fantastic deal on a new van and it was delivered to our home. We highly recommend this company and thank them for helping us start our new business in style! Jo and Chris (Page Photography)"
"I was initially sceptical about buying a van "on-line", but after being very disappointed with the level of customer service from traditional showrooms, I was prepared to give VansDirect a try. The service I got from VansDirect was second to none. They did everything they said they would do, and our new van was delivered on time and without fuss. The van was entirely as expected and could not be faulted in any way. I would definitely recommend this company and would have no issue with using them again in the future."
"Easy to deal with. Communication was regular through every step. Only wish there was a slightly better handover process"
"Phoned vans direct a bit sceptical about buying a van over the internet, but the chap I spoke to was very reassuring about their service. I placed an order with him on the Saturday and by Monday lunch time every aspect of my order was confirmed, colour, spec even gave me the reg number of my new van. The process from there was great, phone calls to let me know how it was all going and to arrange delivery, van delivered on time on the date stated and it was exactly what I ordered. V5 log book arrived 2 weeks later. Excellent service, good prices, I will definitely use these again"
"Vans direct were very prompt and helpful don’t know about their after sale service"
"Very good service my only disappointment I called three times to get a price for my van to be ply lined and three times I was told someone will call me but no-one ever did"
"The van came a little later than expected, the service team we great but my only concern was that the "add blue"light came on after 400 miles - we only top up our vans after 10 000 normally so this was delivered nearly empty. other than that a good service and we will be approaching for more vehicles. R ewing - director"
"very good Team and very fast!!!"
"Very good communication and very helpful wasn’t sure what van I wanted and they was very helpful and patient will I made the right choice great survive will definitely use for my next van"
"Great costumer service Steven ford"
"from start to finish took 3weeks, we had to keep ringing to find out what was happening. but the car came on the day and time they said, very happy with car ."
"Van is rubbish. Bits blown in on paintwork. Satnav don’t work. Plastic bits broken. Arrived dirty from docks. Third gear crunches everytime you select it, can’t get reverse with out putting it into 1st gear first. As soon as van was washed could see where patches had been sprayed. I suppose thats what you get for £15000. Not good for a new van. These vans should be sold as B Grade. After delivery was taken no one from Vans Direct telephoned me to see if all was ok or not. Not great."
Hi Mr Wilson

We have tried to contact you in order to discuss the problems you having been having. We do not seem to have any record of you reporting any problems. Please give us a call or email us so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks
The Vansdirect team
"Very helpful"
"The process of ordering the van was painless,and a damn sight cheaper than my local dealer,delivery was delayed by 10 days which was annoying but not the end of the world and I would recommend them to all van buyers."
"Hello, it’s my second van from Vansdirect. I would give them 5 stars, but it’s been 7 months since my purchase, and I haven’t received logbook yet....."
Hi Mr Rys

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with the resolution we discussed on the phone today. As mentioned, don't hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance in the future.

Thanks, The Vansdirect team
"Dealt with a chap called Ryan Mason at vans direct who completely understood my needs and delivered at a great price. As we had a high mileage need they sourced the best deal for us beating the competition by a fair margin. We had to go back and review the deal (our mistake) but they made this effortless and came up with the goods. Professional and courteous, well done Ryan, and Vans Direct!"
"Very strait forward , fast van delivery, good customer service"
"Vansdirect I feel saved my sanity they where amazing and delivered on time and with out any fuss, Vansdirect where polite perfect and performed outstandingly"
"I agreed the sale from the first phone call. The price was superb compared to others i had phoned,also the service i received from the staff was fantastic"
Vansdirect Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 265 reviews