Vansdirect Ltd Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Vansdirect Ltd

nathan.flint@vansdirect.co.uk

Unit 6 The Courtyard Imperial Park

How would you rate Vansdirect Ltd ?

"Very strait forward , fast van delivery, good customer service"
Mr Andrew Lockett
Verified Buyer
"Vansdirect I feel saved my sanity they where amazing and delivered on time and with out any fuss, Vansdirect where polite perfect and performed outstandingly"
Mr Darryl Roberts
Verified Buyer
"I agreed the sale from the first phone call. The price was superb compared to others i had phoned,also the service i received from the staff was fantastic"
Mr Lee Schofield
Verified Buyer
"Got a good van at a great price, first class service as always. Prompt delivery with no effort, piece of cake. Just waiting for my next one in a years time."
Mr Darren Palmer
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service I received from Lloyd. The price suited me and the turnaround of the vehicle was nice and quick. I imagine I will stick with what I know for future vans for my company so vans direct have done well by me, great job and I hope Lloyd gets the feedback, non pushy very clear and professional. Thanks"
Mr Robin Brown
"Easy to deal with"
Mr Michael Dunne
Verified Buyer
"I live my vans so comfy and can wear them all day long"
"Brilliant to deal with. Thoroughly recommended."
Mr Gary Haynes
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service as always from Mark Todd"
Mr Matt Taylor
Verified Buyer
"From the initial enquiry to the new Transit Custom being delivered to my door took less than two weeks. Vans Direct helped with the finance and offered the best price I could find for the van I needed. Highly recommended"
Mr Daniel Ward
Verified Buyer
"No mucking about.they tell you the price which we couldn’t get any one to beat. Then the rest was hassle free. Turn up when they said it would. Good price good service."
Mr Jerome Lennon
Verified Buyer
"I bought a Peugeot boxer from these guys and they sourced me a red one which is what I wanted and the although I live in Northern Ireland they delivered it onto the boat and sent it across which saved me both time and money. And I don't mind saying now but they were much cheaper than any of the locals. They couldn't come close on price. It's simple buying on line"
Mr Leon Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, very reasonable prices."
"Supplied me with a great van at a great price., love my H2L3 Boxer."
Mr Pawel Gulinski
"Excellent service.Fast delivery."
Mr Sean Smalley
Verified Buyer
"Always great prices, great service, reliable delivery times. Never had an issue and just waiting for delivery of my fourth brand new van from Vans Direct."
"Easy and very good service"
Mr Daniel Mckenzie
Verified Buyer
"Just as my van was slowly giving up. vansdirect contacted me then before I new it I had a brand new van at a very affordable cost. Thanks vansdirect. Daniel."
"Great price"
Mr Paul Hales
Verified Buyer
"Great deals, great vans, great staff"
Vansdirect Ltd is rated 4.46 based on 247 reviews