Vale Holiday Parks Reviews

0800 955 11 22

info@valeholidayparks.com

Old Vicarage, Red Roses

Tell us how Vale Holiday Parks made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Vale Holiday Parks 5 star review on 24th February 2017
Rebecca
More Photos & Videos
Vale Holiday Parks 5 star review on 15th February 2017
Cerys
More Photos & Videos
I’m going to write 2 reviews.
My first one is now while I am in the park: I love the caravan. They left goodies for my dog. The park is very nice itself. Very pretty.

I go to shower, the boiler won’t work unless we turn the kitchen tap on. We had to phone another park to get them to phone this park as couldn’t get hold of anybody.

We go to the clubhouse, bar lady very rude. Won’t allow our food until after bingo. Also wouldn’t allow us to buy bingo cards as it had gone 20.15.
We said we had a problem with the boiler which is what delayed us but she did not care.

I will write my next review when we leave.
Stayed a few months back after reading reviews on Cornwall for Everyone Facebook page recommended to us found a dirty needle in garden my child nearly had in her foot. Was told we are not responsible for things that others can bring in and we tidy green areas as we can. Will not be back sorry. Sad to see as was lovely a few years back.
Very disappointed this year with our summer break in Grondre Holiday Park, arrived and pitch still occupied. As we unhitched and put the feet down dogs dirt everywhere. Absolutely disgusting, all around underneath my van and in the field at the back of it. Which I did clean up because my family was gagging at the smell. Even the guy that directed me in looked at his feet and said " that's strong I must of stepped in something". There were groups of youths in the evening from 10 until 12 walking up and down the pitches swearing, it was loud because everyone else was quiet. Not happy at all, we all enjoy some fun and party in the evenings, but the groups were pacing up and down the caravans having very loud conversations laughing and swearing into the night. It was frightening on some occasions, as I had my grandson of 5 years old and had enjoyed his day and was woken in tears because of them. My whole family have visited your site with their friends with their vans regularly and we are all thinking the same, the site is not as pleasant as it used to be. The cleanliness of the pitches are not the same. Thank you for giving me my opinion.
We stayed at Liskey Hill park in Perranporth Cornwall and the whole park is lovely and clean, the caravan we hired was superb, spotless and with magnificent views. The staff were very friendly and the park was lovely and quiet with just enough facilities that are needed for any holiday. We stayed two weeks and would highly recommend this park.
We have stayed in 3 vale holiday parks over the years and have had amazing times each time. Grondre is nice but dated and can get very busy due to touring caravans also staying there but the food, staff and kids entertainment are second to none. We normally stay at either cross park or woodland vale and both are always clean. The pools are brilliant and again the clubhouse and kids stuff is great. Looking forward to staying in woodland vale on the may bank holiday and in august.
Great park and had a great 6 years but please do not fall in the trap of buying a new caravan as I paid 59K for my van and when my wife became to ill to travel up there we decided to sell and was only offered 20K which the owners do to a lot of people leaving to have a big pay day.
They sold the caravan on 4weeks later for 50k which was a shocking way to treat customers who had spent a lot of time and money in the club house and site.

So if you are buying a van the payments are for life the van is not!!
Had been just back from 4-night stay booking had a great caravan, very convenient and very spacious - Great value for money.
will definitely visit again.
I stayed at Cross Park Holiday Village for 3 nights to compete in an Ironman race. The park was spotless, the caravan clean, tidy, well equiped, warm and with loads of hot water for showers etc. We were a bit late in checking out the last day but this was not any hassle. Pricing is brilliant compared to other Air BnB places that inflate the price to reflect the Ironman event.
I would highly recommend this site for a short break at any time of the season. Wales is beautiful and this base is perfect for everyone's needs. Thank you so much once again.

Eddie
We have returned from The Village Holiday Park, Cross Inn, after a weeks stay, much rested and refreshed. A lovely clean and tidy site. Very peaceful. Friendly and helpful staff at Ocean Heights, where we were able to make use of the facilities. A wonderful place to just chill out. Ideal for exploring local bays and coves. But most of all, close to New Quay, with some lovely beaches and great views of Dolphins!! We hope to return. Brilliant. Thank You.
Just returned from a week long stay at Ocean Heights Holiday Park. Park spotlessly clean, tidy & well kept. Accommodation excellent. Club house - staff welcoming & friendly. Only downside to the park that personally it felt a bit too far away from things so a car is a must. Nearby New Quay - great for pub grub or fish & chips. We sat and watched the dolphins whilst having breakfast in one of the beach front cafes. Great holiday but location is the reason for the 4 * rating
We have just got home from an amazing week away. We were truly sad to be leaving. The team at Cross Park were amazing and helpful. Sarah on the reception was fantastic and helped us with all our queries (we had many!) she was the first face we saw when we arrived and she met us with a smile and took the time to tell us all about the park and our accommodation. There was a slight delay with our keys but she made sure we were well looked after and gave us complementary drinks whilst we waited- thank you! The kids club was perfect and Steve was brilliant with the children. Our son, 5, is autistic and we have never managed to attend the evening entertainment at other parks as he finds them too overwhelming but Steve was patient and inclusive and became known as ‘the kind music man’ to our son. He loved dancing the night away along with his sister, 2. Our caravan was well equipped and the kids loved their activity packs that were waiting for them. The swimming pool was lovely and warm and clean and was perfect on a rainy day. We enjoyed our stay so much we booked for next year as we left! Thank you for an amazing holiday and we can’t wait to see you all again next year! The Perry’s.
We have stayed here many times over the last 5 years and have always enjoyed ,staff very friendly and usually the grounds are clean but after staying at grondre for 8 nights in august we proably wont be going back there again . From night 1 to our final night we had to try and sleep with dogs barking untill there owners came back usually around 1am .The other problem we had was dogs mess, i took 2 spaniels with me and always pick up my mess,on 2 ocasions we came back after a day out to find other ppls dogs mess right outside our awning . The playing field was disgusting we had dog mess over the balls and games we were using. We went with 4 other families and everday one of our vans had some poop in the awning or over our shoes . I had enough and even followed one stray back to a caravan after it shi#e by my van for the owner to tell me it wasnt her dog that had done it. It was reported at reception but nothing seemed to change . Such a shame
Stayed at Liskey Hill June 16th for a week in a silver plus caravan & it was beyond our expectations compared to other parks we have stayed at. Park was kept tidy & the staff were very helpful & friendly. We shall be booking for a return visit later on in the year.
Perranporth is a 10 minute walk down a hill but I must admit, I did struggle walking back up it but no big problem when you have a car, the dog enjoyed it & of course the beach.
Parc Farm N Wales - dirty toilets, insecure areas for children, no security or CCTV - poor guest relations - rude staff especially Diego and Sandra
Steer clear
pleasant staff nice parks good locations
Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and well kept site. Highly recommended
My stay at the holiday park was my first time in a caravan and it was very good , the holiday park was the best I have stand in and I well be back , thank you I hard a good holiday
We enjoyed our stay. The chalet was clean and well maintained. The park had good facilities. We liked the fact that we could head over to the other parks and use the facilities there. The children enjoyed the entertainment in the evening. We made use of the bus passes and enjoyed visiting attractions around North Devon.
The caravan was exceptional the staff friendly the site facilities great we all had a wonderful holiday the kids enjoyed the play areas and kids club and we spent several mornings at the pool already booked for next year
Had a lovely week, parcfarm, site was clean and well kept and the staff are brilliant and so helpful would definitely stay again .
Vale Holiday Parks is rated 4.37 based on 151 reviews