Vale Holiday Parks Reviews

0800 955 11 22

info@valeholidayparks.com

Old Vicarage, Red Roses

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Vale Holiday Parks ?

"I stayed at Cross Park Holiday Village for 3 nights to compete in an Ironman race. The park was spotless, the caravan clean, tidy, well equiped, warm and with loads of hot water for showers etc. We were a bit late in checking out the last day but this was not any hassle. Pricing is brilliant compared to other Air BnB places that inflate the price to reflect the Ironman event. I would highly recommend this site for a short break at any time of the season. Wales is beautiful and this base is perfect for everyone's needs. Thank you so much once again. Eddie"
"We have returned from The Village Holiday Park, Cross Inn, after a weeks stay, much rested and refreshed. A lovely clean and tidy site. Very peaceful. Friendly and helpful staff at Ocean Heights, where we were able to make use of the facilities. A wonderful place to just chill out. Ideal for exploring local bays and coves. But most of all, close to New Quay, with some lovely beaches and great views of Dolphins!! We hope to return. Brilliant. Thank You."
"Just returned from a week long stay at Ocean Heights Holiday Park. Park spotlessly clean, tidy & well kept. Accommodation excellent. Club house - staff welcoming & friendly. Only downside to the park that personally it felt a bit too far away from things so a car is a must. Nearby New Quay - great for pub grub or fish & chips. We sat and watched the dolphins whilst having breakfast in one of the beach front cafes. Great holiday but location is the reason for the 4 * rating"
"We have just got home from an amazing week away. We were truly sad to be leaving. The team at Cross Park were amazing and helpful. Sarah on the reception was fantastic and helped us with all our queries (we had many!) she was the first face we saw when we arrived and she met us with a smile and took the time to tell us all about the park and our accommodation. There was a slight delay with our keys but she made sure we were well looked after and gave us complementary drinks whilst we waited- thank you! The kids club was perfect and Steve was brilliant with the children. Our son, 5, is autistic and we have never managed to attend the evening entertainment at other parks as he finds them too overwhelming but Steve was patient and inclusive and became known as ‘the kind music man’ to our son. He loved dancing the night away along with his sister, 2. Our caravan was well equipped and the kids loved their activity packs that were waiting for them. The swimming pool was lovely and warm and clean and was perfect on a rainy day. We enjoyed our stay so much we booked for next year as we left! Thank you for an amazing holiday and we can’t wait to see you all again next year! The Perry’s."
"We have stayed here many times over the last 5 years and have always enjoyed ,staff very friendly and usually the grounds are clean but after staying at grondre for 8 nights in august we proably wont be going back there again . From night 1 to our final night we had to try and sleep with dogs barking untill there owners came back usually around 1am .The other problem we had was dogs mess, i took 2 spaniels with me and always pick up my mess,on 2 ocasions we came back after a day out to find other ppls dogs mess right outside our awning . The playing field was disgusting we had dog mess over the balls and games we were using. We went with 4 other families and everday one of our vans had some poop in the awning or over our shoes . I had enough and even followed one stray back to a caravan after it shi#e by my van for the owner to tell me it wasnt her dog that had done it. It was reported at reception but nothing seemed to change . Such a shame"
"Stayed at Liskey Hill June 16th for a week in a silver plus caravan & it was beyond our expectations compared to other parks we have stayed at. Park was kept tidy & the staff were very helpful & friendly. We shall be booking for a return visit later on in the year. Perranporth is a 10 minute walk down a hill but I must admit, I did struggle walking back up it but no big problem when you have a car, the dog enjoyed it & of course the beach."
"We hired a caravan on the perenporth and Liskey hill caravan park and through a woman called Ruth Melville. If yo ever come across her name run for the hills. Her Accomadation is filthy and dangerous. So much so that after a 5 hour drive from London to beautiful Cornwall we were disgusted at the delapedated caravan we were allocated. When I tried to bring this up with ms Melville I was met with insults and abuse off of her and her partner and refused to re allocate us and basically told us to go home which being disabled was extremely upsetting. I tried to speak to her again but her and her partner were very drunk and became threatening. They are now blocking me and refuse to discuss a refund. I will be Pershing the matter through the courts but I don’t think it’s right that she advertises through vale and Liskey Park . The woman is a crook. Please beware!"
"Parc Farm N Wales - dirty toilets, insecure areas for children, no security or CCTV - poor guest relations - rude staff especially Diego and Sandra Steer clear"
"pleasant staff nice parks good locations"
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and well kept site. Highly recommended"
"My stay at the holiday park was my first time in a caravan and it was very good , the holiday park was the best I have stand in and I well be back , thank you I hard a good holiday"
"We enjoyed our stay. The chalet was clean and well maintained. The park had good facilities. We liked the fact that we could head over to the other parks and use the facilities there. The children enjoyed the entertainment in the evening. We made use of the bus passes and enjoyed visiting attractions around North Devon."
"The caravan was exceptional the staff friendly the site facilities great we all had a wonderful holiday the kids enjoyed the play areas and kids club and we spent several mornings at the pool already booked for next year"
"Had a lovely week, parcfarm, site was clean and well kept and the staff are brilliant and so helpful would definitely stay again ."
"Enjoyable week in comfy van inspite of inclement weather. Kids thoroughly enjoyed their stay and particularly the pool. Staff were friendly and helpful dealing promptly with any request."
"the site was clean. tidy and and the staff very helpful and friendly. the perfect setting for the holiday we planned .new quay in wales .is an amazing place to visit. our site was about 2 miles up the road .perfect"
"Exelent staff always helpfull and good things for the children to do"
"We enjoyed our stay very quiet park but if you do book roadside pitch you do get a lot of noise from the traffic that was our only bad point about staying at the park"
"We hired a Luxury Select Plus caravan for our holiday but we were provided with a standard caravan that was, at best, a Bronze Plus. We asked at reception if they had made a mistake but they insisted that it was a top of the range caravan. We checked on your website and noticed that the very same caravan was for sale, it was a 2016 model and was priced at £34,000, it was in the "Family" category NOT the Luxury one. I also noticed that there were also several "Luxury" caravans for sale that were older yet were selling at nearly £70,000. This confirmed to me that this was NOT the luxury caravan I was promised. Although it was very clean it did not have an extractor fan above the cooker, there was a hole for one, this stopped me from using the cooker as the smoke alarm kept going off. I understand that the caravan descriptions on your website were only a guide and that layouts may vary but it is our belief that this caravan was not up to the standard shown on your website and we were very disappointed. It is unlikely that we will stay at any Vale Park sites again. We believe that we were misled. We have stayed in lots of different caravans over the years, ranging from Bronze to Gold Plus and the caravan at Woodland Vale was of a lower standard than any other we have stayed in. We are very unhappy."
"It was lovely & quiet & everything was neat, clean & tidy"
Vale Holiday Parks is rated 4.39 based on 145 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!