Vale Holiday Parks Reviews

0800 955 11 22

info@valeholidayparks.com

Old Vicarage, Red Roses

Tell us how Vale Holiday Parks made you happy
We stayed at Liskey Hill caravan park this week.
Lovely site, small shop if needed, laundrette also onsite and fantastic views from our caravan. Caravan was clean, well set out everything you need for your stay was included even down to the small bottle of washing up liquid if you have forgotten yours. Liskey Hill gives it away that it is on a hill....walked into Perranporth and back up the hill in nice..won’t be doing that again lol
I would recommend this caravan site to anyone. Loved our stay x
Myself and my partner have just returned from a week away at Cross Park, Tenby.
The caravan site is situated in a ideal location to enable you to get to all the local amenities, including the beautiful beaches.
First impressions of the site were very favourable. The site is very well maintained and very tidy.
Due to lockdown the site was extremely quiet which was a bonus. However there is a downside to the site, it is situated next to a very, very busy main road. When I say busy I mean all day and all night long. Myself and my partner did not have one decent nights sleep while we were there. The noise is very intrusive no matter which part of the caravan we were in.
I am sure if you were lucky enough to get a caravan at the far end of the site you would be fine.
After we had booked we did receive confirmation and advising there is some traffic noise. Believe me we were not expecting it to be as bad as it was.
Overall if you are located away from the main road you would not be disappointed with your stay on the site. Just make sure to enquire where your caravan would be situated before booking.
We stayed at Ocean Heights ,Newquay back in July and it was really good.
Last week starting on 18 September we went to Cross Park ,what a difference.we booked the holiday through Hoseason and as we are both pensioners we asked for a quiet part of the site. Unfortunately we were given a caravan which was just a few feet from the main road.there was constant noise day and night.Just down the road from the van there are Traffic Lights so you could hear the car,lorries and motor bikes revving their engines.we asked on the first day if we could be moved to another caravan but was told this was not possible.The van was so cold that we did not stay for the full week which was a pity as the site itself is very nice.
(Cross park holiday village)

I couldn't of been happier with the service especially from Sarah and the maintenance workers unfortunately i didn't catch their names, the site was well looked after and cleaned vans are to a high standard and after my recent 7 nights i couldn't be happier.

Regards John S
Arrived back yesterday from Ocean Heights Newquay Wales after four nights. This is the fifth time we have been here and yet again a great holiday. Was a bit a with Covid but no worries arrived and was greeted outside reception by a very friendly lady who gave us our keys and showed us where to go. Caravan very clean had to make our own beds up but understandable with how things are. Lovely view upgraded to what we normally have due to holiday been VAT free but will have a super plus again. Club house was open for food which we took advantage of the take away you phoned up placed your order and was told when you can fetch it. On fetching you go to the club, mask must be worn, you sign in gel your hands and collect from the bar staff friendly. In all any member of staff you spoke to was friendly. Had a really good break very relaxing and no worries about Covid been very careful. Thanks to all the staff and can’t wait for our next visit.
Booked a holiday received confirmation, 3 days later got a call to say had been double booked. Was offered a downgrade at the same price with 10% off next holiday. Poor customer service, person who called just sounded bored no proper apology. Not impressed!
Once again vale holiday parks looks after there customers. (not )
Got told that there was Goodwill Gesture due to covid. we got informed of a sixteen week payment which looks good but here's the but, they have not told customers in there nice letter that they are dividing by to two again, so you only get eight week in stead. ( what a con ) they will also put up the site fee's by five percent so that will reduce the payment even more..
Cross Park Holiday Village is located between Saundersfoot and Tenby which was ideal for us, short drive or taxi ride to both. Cross Park Holiday village is a smaller holiday park with a lot of owner sites rather than holiday rentals which makes it feel safer and friendlier. Everyone we spoke to was very nice and and special mention has to go to Sarah and Tara on reception who were absolutely lovely and couldn't do enough for us. When we got there on the first night we hadn't got basic provisions (The shop was closed onsite due to Covid). The ladies on reception managed to cobble together some bread, milk and coffee which was very much appreciated.
The site was very clean and the kids loved the arcade and play area.
Recommend the Welsh burger, good quality and delicious!!
We used Seymour Taxi's to take us to local beaches etc. He was always on time, good value and very friendly, gave is some local tips etc. Thanks Seymour.
Loved Saundersfoot and we found Castle Beach in Tenby to be the best.
Superb place , everyone is friendly great facilities can’t fault it👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I’m going to write 2 reviews.
My first one is now while I am in the park: I love the caravan. They left goodies for my dog. The park is very nice itself. Very pretty.

I go to shower, the boiler won’t work unless we turn the kitchen tap on. We had to phone another park to get them to phone this park as couldn’t get hold of anybody.

We go to the clubhouse, bar lady very rude. Won’t allow our food until after bingo. Also wouldn’t allow us to buy bingo cards as it had gone 20.15.
We said we had a problem with the boiler which is what delayed us but she did not care.

I will write my next review when we leave.
Stayed a few months back after reading reviews on Cornwall for Everyone Facebook page recommended to us found a dirty needle in garden my child nearly had in her foot. Was told we are not responsible for things that others can bring in and we tidy green areas as we can. Will not be back sorry. Sad to see as was lovely a few years back.
Very disappointed this year with our summer break in Grondre Holiday Park, arrived and pitch still occupied. As we unhitched and put the feet down dogs dirt everywhere. Absolutely disgusting, all around underneath my van and in the field at the back of it. Which I did clean up because my family was gagging at the smell. Even the guy that directed me in looked at his feet and said " that's strong I must of stepped in something". There were groups of youths in the evening from 10 until 12 walking up and down the pitches swearing, it was loud because everyone else was quiet. Not happy at all, we all enjoy some fun and party in the evenings, but the groups were pacing up and down the caravans having very loud conversations laughing and swearing into the night. It was frightening on some occasions, as I had my grandson of 5 years old and had enjoyed his day and was woken in tears because of them. My whole family have visited your site with their friends with their vans regularly and we are all thinking the same, the site is not as pleasant as it used to be. The cleanliness of the pitches are not the same. Thank you for giving me my opinion.
We stayed at Liskey Hill park in Perranporth Cornwall and the whole park is lovely and clean, the caravan we hired was superb, spotless and with magnificent views. The staff were very friendly and the park was lovely and quiet with just enough facilities that are needed for any holiday. We stayed two weeks and would highly recommend this park.
We have stayed in 3 vale holiday parks over the years and have had amazing times each time. Grondre is nice but dated and can get very busy due to touring caravans also staying there but the food, staff and kids entertainment are second to none. We normally stay at either cross park or woodland vale and both are always clean. The pools are brilliant and again the clubhouse and kids stuff is great. Looking forward to staying in woodland vale on the may bank holiday and in august.
Great park and had a great 6 years but please do not fall in the trap of buying a new caravan as I paid 59K for my van and when my wife became to ill to travel up there we decided to sell and was only offered 20K which the owners do to a lot of people leaving to have a big pay day.
They sold the caravan on 4weeks later for 50k which was a shocking way to treat customers who had spent a lot of time and money in the club house and site.

So if you are buying a van the payments are for life the van is not!!
Had been just back from 4-night stay booking had a great caravan, very convenient and very spacious - Great value for money.
will definitely visit again.
I stayed at Cross Park Holiday Village for 3 nights to compete in an Ironman race. The park was spotless, the caravan clean, tidy, well equiped, warm and with loads of hot water for showers etc. We were a bit late in checking out the last day but this was not any hassle. Pricing is brilliant compared to other Air BnB places that inflate the price to reflect the Ironman event.
I would highly recommend this site for a short break at any time of the season. Wales is beautiful and this base is perfect for everyone's needs. Thank you so much once again.

Eddie
We have returned from The Village Holiday Park, Cross Inn, after a weeks stay, much rested and refreshed. A lovely clean and tidy site. Very peaceful. Friendly and helpful staff at Ocean Heights, where we were able to make use of the facilities. A wonderful place to just chill out. Ideal for exploring local bays and coves. But most of all, close to New Quay, with some lovely beaches and great views of Dolphins!! We hope to return. Brilliant. Thank You.
Just returned from a week long stay at Ocean Heights Holiday Park. Park spotlessly clean, tidy & well kept. Accommodation excellent. Club house - staff welcoming & friendly. Only downside to the park that personally it felt a bit too far away from things so a car is a must. Nearby New Quay - great for pub grub or fish & chips. We sat and watched the dolphins whilst having breakfast in one of the beach front cafes. Great holiday but location is the reason for the 4 * rating
We have just got home from an amazing week away. We were truly sad to be leaving. The team at Cross Park were amazing and helpful. Sarah on the reception was fantastic and helped us with all our queries (we had many!) she was the first face we saw when we arrived and she met us with a smile and took the time to tell us all about the park and our accommodation. There was a slight delay with our keys but she made sure we were well looked after and gave us complementary drinks whilst we waited- thank you! The kids club was perfect and Steve was brilliant with the children. Our son, 5, is autistic and we have never managed to attend the evening entertainment at other parks as he finds them too overwhelming but Steve was patient and inclusive and became known as ‘the kind music man’ to our son. He loved dancing the night away along with his sister, 2. Our caravan was well equipped and the kids loved their activity packs that were waiting for them. The swimming pool was lovely and warm and clean and was perfect on a rainy day. We enjoyed our stay so much we booked for next year as we left! Thank you for an amazing holiday and we can’t wait to see you all again next year! The Perry’s.
Vale Holiday Parks is rated 4.33 based on 160 reviews