USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Good fast service,shocking P+P at £4.99,even if you want to collect at your nearest store,same price.
Usc were ok
Poor quality ( very thin cheap material) and sizing is all wrong on the ea7 tshirts and lacoste had to return them.
The website was fine but one item was sent in the wrong size and one had a mark on it when we took it out the bag
Not happy as I’d bought 2 emporio Armani T-shirt’s for my sons bday placed the order got an email to say one was out of stock although it was in stock when I placed the order so I didn’t get the 2 T-shirt’s I ordered only one!!! Not happy as I didn’t get the 2 for £25 I paid £20 for 1
Product great but delivery expensive and still costs you money to pick up from store there is no free delivery option available. Never seen this before from the high street retailers!!
I was expecting more. First of all the delivery time took ages. When I finally got my order after exactly 2 weeks I noticed one of the items still had the security tag attached to it 😅 what am I supposed to do with it now 🙃 Thanks anyway. Customer service is excellent btw.
Disappointed that I had to pay for returning an item.
I may not use USC again because of the high delivery and returns cost. In total I was £17 for initial delivery and returning certain items.
I don’t mind the returns charge if I didn’t purchase any goods, but £9+ to return goods when I purchased many of the originally delivered items was a surprise and a step too far for me.

Also I paid for next day delivery, which did not happen.

Regards
Gregg
At least one of the items I receive are either default, damaged or the wrong colour... I was clearly given a display shoe of a completely different colour... I pay good money and expect decent items...!!!!
I received an item that was wrongly supplied. Wrong color.
Delivery was fine, however you never seem to offer any free postage at any time to loyal customers? Was disappointed that didn't find out that shoes were out of stock till delivery as they were showing on line and it's the main reason I put order in. Pretty good service on the whole though
Really good company been buying for years in store.... Only issue I have had is online shopping ordered two jumpers one fine fits perfectly, second one is on its way back for the second time as the tag says 2xl but the hoodie it self is a mediumsize on the labe on the hoodie.
Ordered jeans and got sent adidas trousers which cost have the price so had to return and pay for returning. Emailed customer services and 10 days later still waiting on a reply!
Order arrived with the lid missing from
the body spray and 2 pairs of socks missing from a 3 pack! Took me about a week to get hold of anyone but I'm told replacements are on the way. 🤞
My parcel wasn't delivered on the date I paid £6.99. Have sent you an email explaining this I would like a refund for my delayed delivery!!
Sent out the wrong t shirt I ordered
I’m still waiting for a Return document so I can return the Paul shark trainers back
I have placed many orders Over the past 2/3 months including 4 t shirts, 3 were delivered and they was the wrong colour ( on 3 separate occasions )and the other I found out over a week later was out of stock
Ordered yesterday at 3pm paid 6.99 next day delivery and my order has just been processed at 17:45 today (the next day) still charged me the 6.99 though
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,932 reviews