USC Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend USC

Tell us how USC made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I ordered 2 pairs of training. Both are lacoste. Happy with the way they look but dissatisfied because my size is 6 and one pair fits perfectly ,whereas the other one is slightly bigger and loose even though it says size 6."
"Quick to order but, still waiting on delivery after 5 days"
"the clothes that,i ordered were fine. the delivery service is a nightmare."
"Wrong colour sent, the tag was labelled grey but the item was black, was part of a set so had to send all back"
"Charged more than the price on label. Was £75 but item had a £60 sale ticket yet when i bought my shirt was charged full price. I did get a refund"
"Great products, terrible delivery and customer service. Puts me off ordering online again."
"I had an issue with missing items in my order. Hope your colleagues will resolve it as quickly as they can."
"I think delivery should be free if your paying over 100 euros. Most other shopping websites offer free delivery on orders over 50-70 euros to the Republic of Ireland. Keeping the customer up-to-date on the delivery is very poor on your site. For 3 days my delivery wasn't collected from your warehouse or so it said on my account. You should be keeping delivery schedules up to date."
"Some items didnt arrive still waiting to hear about them"
"Ordered Chloe Narciss perfume,had delivered to Sports Direct, only took few days, a bit sceptical as so cheap,and hard to find anywhere else now ,a little darker colour than usual , have been wearing this perfume around 10 years,hope it's genuine,smells genuine."
"Surprised to have received an email asking for a review considering the item I have ordered has still not arrived at store 1 week later. You have to pay for instore delivery which I find annoying. Yes I know you get a £5 voucher to use on your next purchase but with this service, not sure I will be back."
"Love usc until my last purchase, brand new top came with loads of marks on and customer service was no help at all very disappointed"
"Delivery was made one week after purchase and after I wrote to clientservice"
"I purchased a pair of replay jeans. The product was old stock and the material had a fault in it . I wasn’t sent a return form and had to get my daughter to print me one off at her place of work . Travelled to your store in Warrington to return then and was told I would only get store credit or exchange which I didn’t want . Had to pay for the return post which is unacceptable will not be purchasing online anymore to much trouble . Can’t speak to anyone at the warehouse ."
"Item I had ordered was delivered with security tag still attached, as I live in fife my nearest USC is in Edinburgh, so unless I travel through after paying for delivery, the item is of no use unless I do this, this was the reason I had delivery"
"The delivery is on time but one of my order doesn't have a return slip and usc didn’t have a contact number to call so i did not bother to return it and my next order i wanted to return some of the item but i feel that it will be expensive to return it because even if its click and collect i spend for the delivery already,so i do not want to spend more money again to return it."
"Have fantastic selection of clothes and other items. Good sales and also discounted items. Order process is not the best, orders always corrected due to non stock item, can take a while to dispatch and also not all the items come in the same delivery. Over all you get good quality products but it’s a shame sometimes the items you really want and pay for become out of stock."
"Good prices! I was disappointed for not informing before that an item was out of stock. I had to realise when i didnt receive it. If i was informed before the items were sent, I should have bought another shirt or different size."
"The delivery company failed to deliver to a dedicated shop that I was offered on the site. The order has been returns to Usc. I did ask for the order to be resent as this wasn’t my error. I have no response and no refund Not happy at all"
"Received item on time but on opening there was damaged goods that was label up as damaged after paying full price. No point ring customer service number as all you get told is to email the customer service which is very poor as I need a replacement as this was a gift for the weekend. Received email today which is a very good response time hopefully every will get sorted shortly"
USC is rated 3.58 based on 35,946 reviews