Urban Rider Insights

Urban Rider have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process.

B-
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

91.84%
Industry Average
" The helmet itself was great, the size was perfect as I have tried it on in another shop in person before ordering, but Urban Rider had a better price on it so I decided to buy it online. "
- Csaba Orvos-Nagy
" I purchased the Belstaff Endurance boots which came in perfect condition including the packaging. The shipping to Australia was also very reasonably priced and speedy. Will definitely purchase from again. "
- Jeff Chan
" Ordered the 'D30 Level 1 Back Protector' for my new Belstaff jacket; Good price, fair charge the for overseas courier delivery and arrived on expected date. Very happy to use 'Urban Rider' again and recommend to them friends and family; Belstaff actually recommended 'Urban Rider'. "
Write your review on Urban Rider

Delivery - Fast

97.79%
- Guest
" Bought the Belstaff Snaefell trousers to tour in France in October. Very good quality trousers with good flexibility from a removable liner. Size comes up true, so a 50 fits a UK 34. Really good service and delivery from Urban Rider who delivered exactly when they said they would. "
- Robert Fletcher
" Quick delivery, reasonable price, thanks "
- Oddmund Engh
F

Returns Process - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Good service although I was disappointed that to return an item that was wrong size cost me ه£15 to send it back it should be free returns, like other company's that's why I only give 3 * "
C

Refunds - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" I think the helmet may be fine. Unfortunately there was no more on stock, but the company was fast on making the refund "
- Fernanda R.
" Absolutely brilliant service. The goggles ,what can I say. Spot on. Thank you for the quick dispatch and refund . Regards A.Kenderov "
- atanas k.
" I find this item very hard to review as it's a preorder item and I still have no idea on the dispatch date. I do appreciate the partial refund that was done on good faith though. Urban Rider is generally a great company to deal with and I look forward to receiving my Bell Bullit, hopefully in the near future. "
- Mathew W.
99.11%
Industry Average
" First class service & great products. "
- Mike Bevan
" very happy with your service and the jacket looks great on "
- Guest
" I ordered a TUCANO URBANO TERMOSCUD R153 - VESPA LX / LXV apron and it arrived overnight from London to Reno,NV USA in 24 hours. :) It is a beautifully constructed product, took about 15 minutes to put on my scooter and is keeping me warm on my commute to work in the cold mornings. I'm excited to ride through the winter with this addition to my Vespa! I could not have asked for better service from Urban Rider! Thank you! "
- Judy Fredrickson