RS Components Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RS Components

How would you rate RS Components ?

"I ordered an item from them but made a complete Horlicks of the delivery address so the item eventually made its way back to RS. Without me raising the issue they promptly refunded the cost back to my credit card."
"Next day delivery , never misses and its standard, wide range of Arduino , Adafruit and Pi boards and accessories at very good prices"
"Awesome service as always from RS Components. Accurate stock and delivery scheduling and I have never received an incorrect item. Customer service staff are always helpful and very patient even with my stupid questions!!!!"
"Excellent website from a long-established company. Order was processed quickly and package arrived with me when promised - including free delivery ----to Northern Ireland!!"
"Prompt delivery and a massive saving on the previous price I was paying"
"great products arrived on time good quality item would use again"
"Good stock"
"I own a few acres around my house which I manage with tractor/ mower/ digger/ dumper etc as well as smaller tools like chainsaws. When these breakdown you often just need the right part, not a mechanic. R.S Components stock a vast range of fittings which an amateur can identify by the picture or part number, without knowing its name. This week I was missing a little roller arm from a contact switch that tells a mower that its hydraulic grassbin is back in position. £80 from the supplier for a new switch: £3.50 for the roller from R.S. which arrived in 24 hours. Transformational!"
"super quick service"
"Terrific technical advice over the phone, great prices and super fast delivery"
"Vast range of top quality items. Amazing stock levels, good pricing and FREE delivery."
"Very wide range of products stocked, free and quick delivery."
RS Components is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews