TWC Group Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend TWC Group

01845 202029

enquiries@twc-group.com

The StablesGrizzlefield HouseFelixkirk RoadNorth Yorkshire

How would you rate TWC Group ?

"very prompt and reliable."
"Extremely impressed with the prompt, efficient service that was provided. The feedback from Peter Walker was excellent and I was kept fully informed of the engineer's findings, which resulted in the repairs being undertaken swiftly. Judging from my experience, I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of the TWC Group."
"Good service from the regular visits to check equipment and the response when speaking to the reps."
"Very polite and friendly when they call each month to collect our bag."
"On time and efficient."
"We have found the staff very helpful and all products we need arrive as per order and on time Highly recommended"
"Good service no problems at all, attendance and paperwork always on time."
"The service we receive is always very efficient and professional."
"Poor as our initial voicemails were not replied to due to a fault on your system. After sending an email we were very quickly contacted and our requirements acted on."
"The staff I have dealt with have always been pleasant and helpful, even when doing a smelly job!"
"All the staff are polite and considerate when calling at our premises which is appreciated."
"Always very professional"
"Helpful staff who always carry out promptly any requests that are made"
"Great service everytime. Cannot fault at all."
"Friendly business wanting to support. Very reliable, great products and a team that I trust."
"Luckily just found these guys on the internet - really efficient service. Polite chap - he sorted our blocked toilet drain in no time and showed me the clear pipes on the computer."
"I was looking for a company on the internet who dealt with drainage and leak problems and I came across Local Heroes. They put me in touch with TWC Facilities Ltd an engineer arrived within 3 hours. After surveying the problem it was something that could not be resolved by a drainage expert. I was very impressed with Danny who was most helpful and suggested another solution to my problem. Thank you. I would definitely recommend TWC. Julie."
"A very professional service"
"Always excellent customer service."
"Always pleasant"