toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Hayley
"My Mum Loves her new towel!!!"
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"Imy not very technical and was having difficulty inputting a voucher code. I started the 'chat' service for help. After initially being amazed at that, I was really happy with the help I received from Felicity. She was extremely patient with me whilst explaining what I needed to do in order to access the voucher. Felicity was also really polite and very helpful. Customer service at its best! I'll definitely be coming back to this site. It made for a pleasurable short shopping spree! Thank you x"
"Emailed company to see if it was possible for a faster delivery as the delivery date shown was the 11th of August, response was very fast and polite! By the 7th of August my suitcase had arrived! Very pleased with my order, details for the security lock however could be more in depth as I'm not too sure how to work this! Haha, definitely worth the purchase though! Thank you! X"
"Awful service by this company do not use placed an order on the 18/11/18 for my daughter received some but not all waiting on a towel and duvet cover which has shown delivery dates of 10/12, 14/12, 16/12, 20/12, 21/12 then 24/12 and today showing 25/12!my daughter is going to be devastated she wrote to father Xmas for these items. How am I going to explain this to her why he hasn't got. Will be reporting company to trading standards and watchdog."
"I have a Kitten and i was trying to find the cat gifts but you don't have any i was just wondering why ? This company is amazing though i got the suitcase last christmas but i really wanted to get my cat something..."
"Bought a bag for a present, disappointing thing was when I ordered it the estimated dispatch date was 15th October which I knew would be a few days later than I wanted it to be but didn’t bargain on it being delivered on 27th October! Would be better to set realistic expectations! couldn’t fault customer services though, they were really helpful!"
"Nice jacket and my daughter loves it. Downside is the pink colour has run into the sleeves on the first time of washing despite following the washing instructions on the label."
"I would like to say i have not had the best experience following a complaint but i want to personally thank asa burke for stepping in and rectifying this. I am extremely grateful for their help and their resolution was great! Thank you again"
"I got exactly what I ordered. I was delighted with customer service when I contacted them. They resolved my queries quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"I've ordered two things a jute bag large and a make up bage. My make up bag came in just over a week of ordering, & is really nice. But its been 3 & a half weeks & I still haven't received my jute bag & every time I track it it says in production! So I'm not completely pleased at the moment. Staying positive & when it finally come I'm sure I'll be a happy bunny! Hopefully 😞"
"Had a few issues with some recent orders however I must say customer services were brilliant and sorted these out straight away for me! I will continue to order as I love all the products and still plenty more to add to mine and my daughters collection"
"Every problem I've ever had was dealt with promptly and fairly"
"Lovely product, great design, although slightly disappointed with how the hair colour came out- a lot darker than it looked on our preview"
"Ordered a jute bag and a makeup bag on jan 20th. Received my makeup bag and the way they had printed my name it looked like two words. Sent an email and got a reply within a day saying I'd get a replacement. Got my replacement and it looks great, a little over priced for the quality. Still waiting on my bag to arrive. Now they are giving out free makeup bags with every jute bag order - wish I'd waited."
"I placed an order of three personalised mugs as gifts for christmas. They arrived and we're gorgeous but one was smashed and chipped. I have tried to ring but have been told the phone lines are busy every time and have also sent 2 emails, which haven't been returned. I would really like a replacement mug before Christmas!! Would be higher rated if it wasn't for the delay in communication"
"Not very happy I had made a mistake with the order as was changing outfits I contacted you straight away to make amendments I was told this was added to order came was not not correct my name is Samantha and it looks like samartha due to the writing I have sent it back unable to change the name but added accessorie for me but the bow on the front looks a mess and is just tied to the bag this is my 2nd bag and put in and order for a 3rd and this 1 is not made with the same live my 1st bag was made with, I am a little bit upset with my order"
"When I discovered the website and saw the beautiful passport covers I was quite excited, my daughter is going away on her first trip abroad with friends and no mum or dad so I thought I would treat her to a fancy passport cover. When picking all the options and personalizing it I was wanting one myself................................ Until it arrived I know in the description it says not real glitter but I still expected it to be glittery and the outfit that I picked (which was the pink dress) was not what I got, I got the purple dress with a different handbag. Quite disappointed as I was so excited. Angela Burns"
Dear Angela

Thank for the review and I am sorry that you are not 100% happy with your order.
If you would like to contact our customer services with your details, order number and an image of the item that you have received we will happily look into this for you.

Toxicfox.co.uk
"Great item as described Excellent"
Thank you for the review Jenine!

Toxicfox.co.uk
"Not too impressed with the quality of a few of my items, my beer hat for example, the letters are fading and it has dust all over the hat, which is inside a bag in box. The man mugs overall finish is not too good, I know it's a novalty item but not even the spirt level is level. This was also covered in dust. Stitching on personalised towel not too great. Mark"
"We had terrible service, product wad not a good quality and broke after 3 uses. Yet no one would help or listen"
Thank you for the review Laura and I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your product.

I am very sorry that you feel that you had such a bad service from us. We responded to your email the very next day (you even complimented us on the speedy reply) explaining our refund and replacement policy and a gesture of goodwill was offered. However I am happy that you have subsequently ordered a Jute Bag from us which I hope there have been no issues with.

Toxicfox Limited