toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Charged for two items, only delivered one, not responding to enquiry emails - really poor, huge let down before Christmas"
"Wish I would have seen these reviews before I had ordered! Shocking service! Still waiting for my order which is a Christmas present. Looking like it will not arrive it’s been well over a month! Never again ."
"If I could leave minus stars I would!! Absolutely applaud by the service, the customer service is non existent, I placed an order 8th November in plenty of time for Christmas, however still hasn’t arrived, it’s not cheap either !! no reply to emails, phone lines cut off, clearly can’t deal with the demand."
"Totally disgusted with the service I’ve NOT received from these people 😡 I’ve send numerous amounts of emails and not one reply! Ordered 2 towels for my granddaughters for Christmas at the end of October, I thought that would be plenty of time to receive them... Obviously not! Quick enough to take my money tho!"
"Awful service by this company do not use placed an order on the 18/11/18 for my daughter received some but not all waiting on a towel and duvet cover which has shown delivery dates of 10/12, 14/12, 16/12, 20/12, 21/12 then 24/12 and today showing 25/12!my daughter is going to be devastated she wrote to father Xmas for these items. How am I going to explain this to her why he hasn't got. Will be reporting company to trading standards and watchdog."
"Still waiting for my order I placed in plenty of time for Christmas delivery. absolutely disgusting no reply from any emails sent to them but taken my money. Now moved my delivery date till after Christmas as we all know Christmas Eve is the 24th December along with other things I've ordered one was a Christmas stocking I'm furious with them. Will never order again. AVOID!!!"
"Delivery date changed from the 19th to the 27th December! Are you having a laugh??? I am FURIOUS!!!! Lying, thieving pathetic excuse for a company!!!!!!!!!! Give me my money back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a full refund and I want it TODAY!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT order from this company! Disgusting company!!! Don't even deserve a 1 star, just shut down now"
"I have bought these products before and there is no issue with the actual items, however their shipping and customer service is appalling. I ordered an item for Christmas Delivery in November and the estimated delivery was 17/12. This delivery date changed 4-5 times and whenever i was trying to email customer service all they kept saying was it would be in time for Christmas. Then that it would be shipped in the next 24hours but it still didn't arrive. They order tracking system is rubbish and you never actually know what's going on with your order. I understand it get's busy at Christmas but they never seem to know what's going on. Not impressed and so far the expected delivery date is Dec 25th..... And there is no phone number to call either."
"This company is shocking!!! I ordered three bags on the 14th and another on the 15th of Dec and the order date keeps changing and no one returns your emails. One of which is due to arrive on the 14th of January!!!! This is unacceptable DO NOT RECOMMEND!!"
"Absolutely disgusting I ordered my daughter things for Christmas and delivery was 21/12/18 now has been moved to 8/1/19 Without no emails and I've tried to contact this company and I've had nothing back I'm going to have one disappointed little girl at Christmas Bad customer service Don't recommend them"
"I ordered two christmas presents on 30th November the delivery date keeps being pushed back. I was told when I chased them it would be dispatched within 1 to 2 days which was a lie. It's now saying estimated date 25 December 2018 so its looks like I won't be getting this in time for xmas. I wouldn't order anything from here if your looking for speedy delivery!"
"Avoid avoid avoid. Waste of money. Really poor quality not worth what you pay. Very second class company. Blanket looks like a second hand one from a market. Will never order again or recommend"
"Ordered several items on the 25th of November, some arrived on the 12th of December, some after but one item is still at the quality control status with expected delivery of 24th of December. This is a Christmas present for my daughter. and it's looking like it wont et here in time now. Just come to wrap up my wife's present to find they have sent the wrong name. I wont be buying from here again ever!!"
"Absolutely appalled with this service. Happily stole my money on the 5th of December. Delivery date has been put back 5 times. Should have been here on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 21st and now Christmas Eve. Doesn’t look like my daughter will receive her bag in time for Santa. What a shambles! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PIRATES!"
"Order went missing and never received. Impossible to get in contact with anyone and takes days to reply to emails. Service and customer service is shocking."
"Don't bother if you want these items in a reasonable time frame Waiting on these as gifts for Christmas and the delivery date has been pushed back atleast 5 times now"
"Thinking if I ordered early 4th November then it would be okay for my niece birthday which was 5th dec still hasn't arrived with me and now says 19th dec and that I would have before xmas !! I didn't want it for xmas but I suppose I have to now as I cant get a refund ! I have received part of my order but that was the one which was a Christmas present ! Anyway I just feel I had been lied to time and time again because every time I asked they said same thing it will be with you 2/3 days so in the end you don't believe what they say ! I wont be buying anything from this company again that's for sure !!"
"Ordered a bag and you couldn’t see the whole outfit! Picked shorts and a T-shirt and all you can see is the T-shirt!! What’s the point in that Terrible customer service, won’t do anything about it!!!"
"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GIVE YOU THE GOODS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SHOCKING. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A MONTH AND PROMISED THE WORLD BY MARVIN NJIE WHO IS HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL LIES BUT IF TOUR A NEW CUSTOMER THEY WILL STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND PROMISE YOU XMAS DELIVERY! LOOK UP TRUST PILOT REVIEWS AND FACEBOOK REVIEWS ITS NOT ONLY ME 😡😡 SOME PEOPLE HAVE LOST HUNDREDS OF POUNDS"
"Toxicfox strikes again! Ordered 1 item 22 November and I am still waiting and wondering if I will get my order on time. I am not happy that you are still promoting discounts for Christmas orders, saying they will still be delivered in time for Christmas when you can't even satisfy your November orders. You did this last year as well. I haven't had my credit card statement through yet but I have a feeling that you will have taken the money for this order. I understand that Christmas is a busy time but I am fuming that you are still pushing for orders on your website with one week to go. This is obviously a badly managed company and greedy!"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.89 based on 1,015 reviews