toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

How would you rate toxicfox.co.uk?

Hayley
"My Mum Loves her new towel!!!"
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
Verified Buyer
"Imy not very technical and was having difficulty inputting a voucher code. I started the 'chat' service for help. After initially being amazed at that, I was really happy with the help I received from Felicity. She was extremely patient with me whilst explaining what I needed to do in order to access the voucher. Felicity was also really polite and very helpful. Customer service at its best! I'll definitely be coming back to this site. It made for a pleasurable short shopping spree! Thank you x"
"Emailed company to see if it was possible for a faster delivery as the delivery date shown was the 11th of August, response was very fast and polite! By the 7th of August my suitcase had arrived! Very pleased with my order, details for the security lock however could be more in depth as I'm not too sure how to work this! Haha, definitely worth the purchase though! Thank you! X"
"Great help after my item arrived Damaged the argeed to send my order again"
"Ordered a ClairaBella Mug for my mum for Mothers Day 2018; Still waiting on delivery now middle of April! This company doesn’t reply to emails and every time I try to phone the lines are down. This company is a joke and definitely crossed off my list."
"Have bought lots of things off this company my daughter loves it even two suitcases at xmas time last year came within the week but ordered two pairs flip flops on 14 March estimated delivery was 21 March so after no show I emailed as phone line is down for maintenance emailed back saying in last stages of production and would receive email when dispatched still no show emailed them back on Tuesday and nothing really disappointed don’t know what has happened because still get offers and new designs sent and would of kept adding to our collection beginning to think they’ve gone bust after seeing it happening to everyone else an email back with explanation would be nice and still hoping they will arrive"
"Same as everybody else - cannot get in touch with customer service. Not answering emails. Let me down for my daughters best friends birthday present. Absolute Rubbish. Makes me think they have gone bust?!"
"I really wish i read all these awful reviews before i ordered. I too have fell victim of the long wait for my order to arrive. It may not even arrive ever. I ordered a little treat for my friend (a personalised passport cover) but unfortunately she already has been and gone throughout the time this has taken to arrive. I am very upset about this. I have tried emailing numerous anount of times to check what is going on, yet there is no response. I wonder if they purposely charge 5p a minute on their customer service line so people would avoid calling them to explain their horrible customer service. I feel sorry for the people who have probably ordered their £130 suitcases to learn that they have lost their money and they will have no suitcase to travel with. Extremely upset with waiting over 2 weeks for something that said 3-7 days delivery. Please save your money."
"Ordered my bags in January and when they tried to deliver I wasn’t home so my bags went back, they was then lost and then resent Witt the wrong colour hair this whole process took 3 and half months Completely unacceptable and my 4 year old daughter very upset"
"Thank you so much for my personalised notebooks, they arrived today and I love them. One is for me and the other is for my sister and I'm sure she'll love it as much as I do! I only ordered them on 22nd March and they arrived on 29th! Fantastic service."
"I ordered 2 jute bags on 13/12/17, it's now 28/03/18 and i'm still waiting. I've ordered things in the past from Toxic Fox and the service was great. Not quite sure what is going on, but it's beyond a joke now."
"Very poor still not got the goods 1 month so glad I paid via PayPal"
"Placed an order over three weeks ago. Still not dispatched. The order is a gift for a Bride to be and looks like i will need to find a replacement. Told 2-4 working days a week ago. Now today told 1-3 working data. Massively disappointed! Same thing happened at Christmas last year. Terrible service will not be ordering again!!!"
"I placed an order on 11th March that suggested it would be delivered by 16th March. I have still not receive this order and have had no communication about its whereabouts. Once I managed to get in touch with someone on 27th March they just said it was still being made and would be with me shortly offering no explanation as to why I've waited so long. I have now replied to the email asking to cancel the order and to have a full refund and am assuming I will have to wait another couple of days to hear if this is going to happen! REALLY poor service! I will never buy from here again and certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone else."
"Absolutely Shocking Customer Service... Recieved My Item In February All Smashed As It Wasn't Wrapped Properly. Have Emailed The Company Numerous Times (NO REPLY) Have Tried Too Call The Number (NO ANSWER) We Are Now In March And I Still Have A Broken Item And No Resolution!!! Would Never Buy From Them Again Or Recommend... If You Don't Want Too Lose Money DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.... AVOID!!!"
"I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for a towel I’d ordered for my niece. I ordered it on the 2/3/2018 and was told it would arrive by the 22/3/2018. It is now the 27/3/2018 and I have no product, no response to my emails and can’t track my order either. I’m so disappointed as my niece goes away on the 30 of March!! Very slack service considering how pricey items are. I would not recommend"
"Is this some kind of joke. I ordered on the 27th of Feb still nothing. Phoneline is down for maintenance NO COMPANY HAS A PHONE LINE DOWN FOR 3 DAYS!!!! I'll be reporting to the ombudsmen!"
"This company are an absolute joke!! ordered my suitcase 6 weeks ago. Finally after numerous emails and trying to contact the company via phone call which is also a joke cause it’s always down for maintenance I got my suitcase today. Then to top all that off it’s the wrong suitcase. Quick enough to take £160 off you but have to wait weeks on end to revive your product to then be the wrong thing. I would recommend not to use this website ever."
Jackie Farquhar
Verified Reviewer
"Did not receive my order but they have taken the money from my account. Order placed on 2/3/18, estimated delivery 12/3/18 which was fine as the order was a gift for my daughter's birthday 13/3/18. This is now the 20/3/18 and tracking says that it has not yet been dispatched. Tried emailing, phoning, etc but zero response. Very disappointing and frustrated at wasting £40!!"
"AWFUL don't order ! I ordered a month ago, still haven't received the item ! I have sent various emails and as yet no reply ! The customer phone line is conveniently under maintenance. What a complete let down I am so disappointed as this was meant to be a surprise birthday present."
Janet Pepper
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered my bag and supposed to get a £10 discount which didn’t come off the total. Replied to the order confirmation email and it was refunded immediately! The bag itself came a week early and is fabulous. I have used this company twice now and highly recommend them!"
"I have purchased a few times through Claireabella and there delivery seems to progressively worsen. I’m presuming their items are made and designed in China. Their offices are closed when they should be opened and there tracking system online is unreliable. This will be the last time I will be purchasing from them. There are other companies who do the same thing probably better quality"
"Used them before with no issue, this time I never received confirmation email, my account to login seemed to disappear so I couldn’t chase it up, I sent emails, tweets and Facebook messages which were never replied too. It finally arrived a whole week after dispatch date and the item is tiny!! So disappointed in every aspect of this transaction...."
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 4.05 based on 860 reviews