toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

How would you rate toxicfox.co.uk ?

Hayley
"My Mum Loves her new towel!!!"
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
Verified Buyer
"Imy not very technical and was having difficulty inputting a voucher code. I started the 'chat' service for help. After initially being amazed at that, I was really happy with the help I received from Felicity. She was extremely patient with me whilst explaining what I needed to do in order to access the voucher. Felicity was also really polite and very helpful. Customer service at its best! I'll definitely be coming back to this site. It made for a pleasurable short shopping spree! Thank you x"
"Emailed company to see if it was possible for a faster delivery as the delivery date shown was the 11th of August, response was very fast and polite! By the 7th of August my suitcase had arrived! Very pleased with my order, details for the security lock however could be more in depth as I'm not too sure how to work this! Haha, definitely worth the purchase though! Thank you! X"
Anneke Williams-hunt
Verified Reviewer
"Ricardo on the live chat was very helpful and exceeded my expectations."
"Their products are lovely and will do everything to help and assist you."
"Terrible service & quality. Received my order 3 weeks after placing it. Quality of goods is unacceptable. Canvas bag (pink) and glitter effect beach towel are both very very thin. For £45 I would have expected a lot more. Would not use this company again or recommend to anyone. Celebrities get this poor quality for free so no wonder you see them with it."
"Customer care excellent by Marvin Nike. Owned the problem and dealt with it. Easy to use website."
"I have bought lots of amazing items from Claireabella they are all excellent quality and quick delivery excellent customer service 😄 5star"
"Lovely service and always happy to help 😊"
"So very helpful, amazing products & service."
Rebecca Ramshaw
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a query about a recent purchase. Toxic Fox resolved it quickly and efficiently and with great friendly customer service."
"Like a fool I made an error on my order. I contacted customer services and within minutes my error was resolved. Fab service and super efficient staff Thank you"
Shanice Julien
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered my bag on 30.04.18 and it was expected to be delivered on the 23.05.18. Once this date had passed, I was a bit concerned so I emailed and got a prompt response from Asa, I also did read the reviews on here and worry myself, however I have today received my bag so, I now know I shouldn't always trust these reviews at first. I think maybe to avoid this, they could update their customers if their item is going to be delayed, this would stop bad reviews."
"I ordered a hoody nearly 4 weeks ago, it should have arrived on the 21st May and I still haven’t received it. I keep being told the same thing, it’s in production. I will NEVER use this company again which is a shame becuse I love their products."
"My query was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Extremely happy with the level of customer service."
"Great Service"
"this company is now INSOLVENT. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!! They continued to trade and took our money after they went insolvent. DISGRACEFUL."
"Ordered two bags almost a month ago on friends' recommendation and still not arrived. When I chased last week I had an email from Asa Burke last week saying it was being despatched royal mail but still nothing has arrived AVOID AVOID AVOID."
"Used this company a number of times in the past for myself and for gifts for friends, and was always delighted with the products, service and delivery. What has gone wrong???? Placed an order in their birthday promotion (early April) and still haven't received my bag. It always appear to be in production and no-one seems to be able to say when it will be available for delivery. the phone system is never working - always getting maintenance done. They seem very able to to continue sending me emails offering various discounts every other day. (one has just popped into my email box just now - yet they didn't send me a GDPR one!! Still hoping to receive my bag before I leave for holiday on Friday, but to be honest I'm not holding out much hope :( I am one very disappointed ClaireaBella customer. My advise - avoid where possible until they get their act together. I've also noted they haven't responded to any comments on here which again is poor customer service."
Claire Nicholson
Unverified Reviewer
"Placed my order easily on website. Received excellent customer service from Asa who communicated with me on my delivery and ensured I received my order in time for my holidays. Always very happy with the service and products. Definitely recommend this company."
"Very Poor . Bag purchased 3 months ago , and still no bag !! contacted the team several times and they just keep saying that the bag is in production !! Asked for a refund several times but not given !! Phone lines are never working either !! need reporting to trading standards."
Lianne Thomson
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a problem with my order and was rectified not even an hour later with no hassle at all. very helpful, great customer service :) product was Amazing will defiantly be ordering again :)"
Hayley Benton
Verified Buyer
"I had a problem with my order. So in a panic as it was bank holiday weekend I emailed. I had a reply extremely quickly and the problem was resolved. I was able to reorder the correct item straight away. I also contacted toxicfox about my delivery, where I also got a very quick response and answer. Really Pleased. My little girlie made up with her new personal lunchbox :-) x"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 4.04 based on 902 reviews