toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

Over A Week
Read toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy
I have asked multiple times on all platforms to be taken off the email list. I’ve unsubscribed multiples times. It’s been quiet and all off a sudden they are being sent again. I would mind the odd one but it’s multiple ones a day! This is a joke. From what I gather off reviews a company purely after the money. And trying to force it down your throat with emails!!
Hello there I am truly sorry to hear you were not unsubscribed successfully. Please know if you email our customer care team at care@toxicfox.co.uk we will look into it for you right away Take care
Order was due to be despatched on the 8th when it wasn’t contacted them and got a reasonable reply stating it would be despatched in2-3 days! It wasn’t and all my emails I send are totally ignored - amazingly they were quick to take we my money! Dreadful company and I certainly would not recommend them.
Hello, Thank you for your order and for leaving us a review. I am very sorry to hear you have not yet received your order yet. As you have not left any contact details, unfortunately we cannot locate you on our order system. Please contact us on care@toxicfox.co.uk so we can look into the whereabouts of your order. Again I am very sorry for any disappointment this may have caused and I look forward to having this resolved for you.
I had made a mistake with my address on my order, i immediately emailed them an they said they had corrected this, I enquired twice about this and got the same answer, a month later I still had not received my order when I contacted them they said they had sent it to the wrong address even though they said they had fixed it! I was then told they will fast track a new order for me an I will have it within a week... it’s now been 2 months and I still don’t have my items!!!
Hello Caty, Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry for the mistake made concerning the delivery address, please accept my apologies for any disappointment caused. Looking into this for you, it appears the replacements were dispatched on 08/03 and should have now been received. A member of our care team has contacted you for further information so we can resolve this as quickly as possible.
Claireabella bags are definately getting smaller & more ‘stingy’ I’ve about 5 of these bags & as they wear out I am now replacing them, the characters are much smaller leaving a much emptier looking bag. I replaced a polo jute which had the whole face on, to a tiny figure with writing so small you could barely see it. Ordered my friend an NHS heroes bag, name was tiny, & apart from the rainbow, no other decoration whatsoever. I’ve shown pics of both my older bags & new, & my friends bag. These are not cheap for jute bags, so think they’ve lost me as a customer.
Hello, Thank you for your orders with us and for leaving a review. The style of our characters on our jute bags have changed slightly over the years, I am sorry if you prefer the old style. Regarding the National Hero Jute, this should have arrived with a tie bow on the handle. If this was not received or has become damaged please do let us know and we would be happy to post one out to you free of charge. I apologise if you are unhappy with the new style Jute bags, and I look forward to resolving this for you.
Same problem as last reviewer. I ordered my bag on the 17th Jan with a dispatch of the 12th Feb!! Still no dispatch and yes product is expensive and I’m disappointed in the customer service so far :(
Hello, I am very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service received thus far. Please know that a member of our care team have reached out to you to see how we can help.
I have bought 2 chopping boards now and am thrilled with them both. They are very well packaged. Delivery was slower at Christmas but not too bad. Thank you.
Hey there, thank you for your amazing review! I am glad you enjoy your new chopping boards and I hope you will choose to order from us again in the future Take care and stay safe! 💖
Ordered my product around Jan 14th 2021. Was told my product would be dispatched Feb 12th 2021. This date has passed & still no product, or email to inform me of dispatch. These products are expensive, & I find the customer service very poor. I would expect the to be much better for products that are quite pricey. I have had to email customer services several time, some of which are not even replied to. Definitely would NOT recommend this company!!!!!
Hello Ally and apologies for the inconvenience experienced with your order. Looking into this for you I can see your order has already been dispatched on 15/02 however if you have any further queries or lingering concerns please do email us back at care@toxicfox.co.uk and our care team will look into it for you right away. Thank you
After reading another one of your reviews, I have experienced the exact same thing. An order made on 27th November which was promised Christmas delivery, I then contacted them to say it had not arrived and I was told that there had been a problem and that they would reorder it to arrive 10th January. Still no bag so I contacted them again and apparently their has been “production error” and they have offered to order it again. Appalling service and seems a lot of lies being told. I will not be using this company again. No Bag, No refund and a very disappointed little girl :(
Good evening! I am so sorry to hear this, we will always try to work with you to create the best possible experience for you- if this has not yet been resolved with our care team please contact them at care@toxicfox.co.uk and I am sure one of our lovely customer care reps will be more than happy to be given the opportunity to turn this experience around for you 😊💕
Extremely poor service. I placed an order the start of December which was a Christmas present. It got to mid December and I had to chase the order up. On several occasions aproaching Christmas I was promised Christmas deleivery. I did not receive my order at all. I then had to get back in touch my self to ask where my order was. The company then promised me they would reorder my bag but, I received no money back just an email with a promise that my order would be fast tracked. Three weeks later, no sign again of my order. I chased my order up again, and they claimed to have yet again encountered another ‘production’ error. I again received no offer of any type of discount or money back for such poor service. Do not purchase anything with them!
My husband loves it!!!😁❤ Thank you!
Hello Simona, I am glad your husband loves your new order and thank you for your great review! x
Still not received order from November 2nd!! I have been told many stories now about why my order is delayed - I want a refund as I do not believe a word of it anymore, but guess what noone has replied to me email request!!
Hello Jeanette, I am sorry to hear this issue was experienced with your order, if you still have not received this please email our care team at care@toxicfox.co.uk and this will be looked into right away. x
Nothing 'glitter effect' about the phone case!!! Unless you call it purple with white specks. Paid £24 as thought it would be good quality. How wrong I was!! It's going in the bin. They won't refund but offered me a discount code. As if I'd buy anything else from them!! Stay away. I've since read lots of other negative reviews. Wish I'd seen them first!!
Hello there, I am truly sorry to hear of this issue experienced. Our glitter effect phone cases are just glitter effect, they are not made with real glitter. If there are any lingering issues or queries please email our care team at care@toxicfox.co.uk and this will be looked into right away. x
Be careful ordering before xmas orders are rushed and look poor compared to in year ordered these 3 weeks after other items I still haven't received, sent picture like asked and told to take more in my garden as can't see problem, my daughters ones were 1000% better quality
Hello Linda, I am sorry to hear this issue was experienced with your order, if you still have not received this please email our care team at care@toxicfox.co.uk and this will be looked into right away. x
I ordered 3 hoodies and a chopping board costing nearly £100 in total. The hoodies were terrible quality and arrived damaged. The character on one of the hoodies is completely creased. The lettering to another hoodie has peeled away at the corners and raised up and the other hoodie has cotton string ironed onto the transfer so it’s bumpy and can’t be removed so it has a line of cotton through the Character transfer. I contacted customer services I’m now in week 2 of emailing them. Completely ignoring me. I sent pictures to show the faulty items and they could not care less. These items are for gifts and they look second hand. I’m now left £100 out of pocket and will have to buy something else as customer services just will not respond to me. The chopping board still hasn’t arrived after 7 weeks. The customer service team just ignore my emails about this also. Please look elsewhere to purchase products as if you have any problems they will not assist you and like me you will end up with a lot of expensive poor quality clothing. Also like me if something doesn’t arrive they will just ignore you!
Hello! I am so sorry to hear your experience with ourselves has not been a great one- our customer care reps will always try to find the best outcome when it comes to our customers happiness and an appropriate resolution for any issues you may have encountered and I am terribly sorry if you feel this is not the case! With the above news in mind please do let our care reps know at care@toxicfox.co.uk and one of our reps will pick this up for you, I am sure they would love the opportunity to turn your experience around for you 💕😊
I placed my order 3 weeks ago still haven’t received it?I have sent an email a couple of times to be told they have located my order and will be completed and dispatched in the next 3-4 working days so that’s another week of waiting,if I had known it was going to take so long I would have never had ordered the item!!
Hi Tanya! I am so sorry to hear this, we will always try to work with you to create the best possible experience for you- if this has not yet been resolved with our care team please contact them at care@toxicfox.co.uk and I am sure one of our lovely customer care reps will be more than happy to be given the opportunity to turn this experience around for you 😊💕
Excellent customer service. With regards to my order of two hoodies for my nieces Christmas presents one of them had a little fault. The service from Konstantinos was fantastic. Emailed back within 10 minutes and a replacement was ordered with no hassle. Keep up the good work guys
Hey Vicky! Thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear Konstantinos was able to resolve this for you this quickly and I will make sure to mention this to him, I am sure this will be appreciated! :) x
Excellent customer service! I had made a mistake on my order and they couldn’t have been more helpful. Everything was put right with no fuss it was an absolute pleasure to deal with toxicfox.co.uk. I would highly recommend them, the customer service is second to none and I will definitely be buying from them again!
Hey Rosina! Thank you for your amazing review! I am glad we were able to assist right away and I hope you will order with us again in the future :)
Tips: Good product but don't expect to get your order on the expected day given or anytime near the expected date. And don't expect any updates to their dispatch dates. Order months in advance. AND Keep inquiring. Story: I've ordered twice and received the same inefficient service. the last order (for a birthday) I placed was August 22nd with given expected dates beginning August 28. I thought ok I'll probably get the birthday card I ordered first. Second week in September I inquired. I really would have been ok if I just got the birthday card before the September 13th birthday. I didn't get the card until September 23rd. My order consisted of about 6 items. On October 20th, I inquired about the status of my final item. October 21st Toxicfox said it was shipped today.
Hello Darlene, I am truly sorry to hear you have experienced delays with your order! Please know if you email us at care@toxicfox.co.uk our care team would welcome the chance to turn this experience around for you. Thank you.
Recently ordered girls hooded blankets, for the price £49.99, these were very disappointing in terms of thickness and quality. Would have expected a much better product.
Hey there I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with your order and that you are unhappy with your latest blanket order. Please know if you email our care team at care@toxicfox.co.uk our customer care team will do their best to assist and turn this experience around for you.
I've ordered quite a few towels, one of them had a small fault on it. I emailed and sent a photo to them and within approximately. 30 mins I had a reply and the problem was solved. Amazing service and customer care . HIGHLY recommend .
Hi Linda! I am glad to hear our customer care team was able to assist right away and I hope you will enjoy your replacement towel! x
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.77 based on 1,164 reviews