toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

How would you rate toxicfox.co.uk ?

Hayley
"My Mum Loves her new towel!!!"
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"Imy not very technical and was having difficulty inputting a voucher code. I started the 'chat' service for help. After initially being amazed at that, I was really happy with the help I received from Felicity. She was extremely patient with me whilst explaining what I needed to do in order to access the voucher. Felicity was also really polite and very helpful. Customer service at its best! I'll definitely be coming back to this site. It made for a pleasurable short shopping spree! Thank you x"
"Emailed company to see if it was possible for a faster delivery as the delivery date shown was the 11th of August, response was very fast and polite! By the 7th of August my suitcase had arrived! Very pleased with my order, details for the security lock however could be more in depth as I'm not too sure how to work this! Haha, definitely worth the purchase though! Thank you! X"
"I was looking for a last minute addition to the main present for a bday. Even though there were much more interesting, same themed products from other sellers, and even at much better price - only this seller 'promised' to do next day delivery for an extra charge so i opted out for them. Expected delivery date passed 4 days ago, bday - 3 days ago, nothing has been delivered yet. The only thing that i heard from customer support - that the item has been shipped...They do not recognise that they increased product price for a faster delivery which never happened and do not give a damn if the purchase ever got delivered or not. Money has been paid and it is the only thing that matters to them. Scam shop, should be shut down by the authorities"
"Bought 2 suitcases that were pretty expensive. The wheels stuck when you tried to wheel it or went it's own way, so difficult to control. Contacted the company. Was told to send a video and their "research" team would look at it. After 6 weeks I got this email... Good Afternoon Tracey Thank you for the reply Just to confirm my specialist department who deal with these items have come back to me with this. These are multi directional wheels and will go where they are pulled. They are not for being pushed in a straight line I hope this clear up any issues. Sorry for all the delay with finding out Kind regards, Asa Burke Customer Care It took 6 WEEKS for them to say this!!!! These suitcases have 4 wheels not 2 and they are saying you should drag behind you a suitcase with 4 WHEELS???? And now they won't respond!!!! Anyone knows that a suitcase with 4 wheels is pushed at the side of you and if you are walking in a straight line, the suitcases should wheel with you in a straight line!!!! My suitcases don't..they go off in their own direction. I'm so sad that this company has let me down. Tracey Shield"
"Really unhappy with the service received in connection with the order of the claireabella beach towel I ordered as a gift for my daughter. Despite expected delivery being 9th July I still haven’t received the order 15 days later, or any explanation on why there has been a delay despite contacting twice. My daughter goes on holiday in a week and having since seen many other poor reviews online on various social media platforms regarding delayed orders (which appear to be ignored, despite comments on possible orders being commented on by the business) I now have no confidence that this will arrive in time."
"I ordered previously and my beach towel is perfect! I recently ordered one for a friend and made a mistake.. emailed and explained what had happened and the care team quickly cancelled my order and refunded me so that I can go on and order again! Great service, great quality, will be ordering a lot more :)"
"Delivered earlier then expected, great products"
"£60 for 2 towels that took 4 weeks to come and only received 1. Quality is awful I can't even touch it. Print is good but not worth more than a 5a. Still only got 1 towel. DO NOT BUY"
"Poor quality, poor turn around delivery time, poor service. I wouldn't recommend this company. Over priced for the product"
"After ordering a large wrong order, a customer service employee called Asa at Toxicfox was wonderful. Cancelled my wrong order, so that i could re-order without losing any money :)"
"Went out of their way to complete an order for an earlier date! PERFECT customer service!"
"Jute bag 40 pounds ha split hardly been used contacted them apparently after 3 months you it’s down to customers responsibility didn’t even ask to have it sent back to check it see if it is faulty absolute waste of 40 pounds"
"Ricardo on the live chat was very helpful and exceeded my expectations."
"Their products are lovely and will do everything to help and assist you."
"Terrible service & quality. Received my order 3 weeks after placing it. Quality of goods is unacceptable. Canvas bag (pink) and glitter effect beach towel are both very very thin. For £45 I would have expected a lot more. Would not use this company again or recommend to anyone. Celebrities get this poor quality for free so no wonder you see them with it."
"Customer care excellent by Marvin Nike. Owned the problem and dealt with it. Easy to use website."
"I have bought lots of amazing items from Claireabella they are all excellent quality and quick delivery excellent customer service 😄 5star"
"Lovely service and always happy to help 😊"
"So very helpful, amazing products & service."
"I had a query about a recent purchase. Toxic Fox resolved it quickly and efficiently and with great friendly customer service."
"Like a fool I made an error on my order. I contacted customer services and within minutes my error was resolved. Fab service and super efficient staff Thank you"
"I ordered my bag on 30.04.18 and it was expected to be delivered on the 23.05.18. Once this date had passed, I was a bit concerned so I emailed and got a prompt response from Asa, I also did read the reviews on here and worry myself, however I have today received my bag so, I now know I shouldn't always trust these reviews at first. I think maybe to avoid this, they could update their customers if their item is going to be delayed, this would stop bad reviews."
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 4.03 based on 912 reviews