toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

05AM
5AM

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Hayley
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"You just have to read these review to realise that this company is desperate. No wonder they entered a CVA due to debt they couldn’t pay (just look them up on companies house). Spamming people with emails 4 times a week. More discounts than DFS with tacky cheap products. No idea why licences brands trust this bunch of crooks. Maybe that bloke from rogue traders should pay them a visit and demand people’s money back. Anyone can sell anything but to create a business and a brand - well that’s a different challenge altogether..."
Are you toxicfox.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered well in advance of holiday. Two delivery dates passed and still in production. No answer to email unless till I opened PayPal dispute, soon refunded as couldn't fulfil order in time. Looks like a common occurrence lately"
"I ordered two beach towels for my daughters for our holiday. Estimated delivery was 6/05/19. Well in advance of us going away but still no sign of anything. Im so disappointed not to receive the towels and will not buy anything from this company ever again"
"Disgusted with delivery service.. this is the second time ive had to wait ages items.. i still haven't recieved my order and its well over the estimated delivery date.. i wont ever use toxic fox again."
"I haven’t received my order, not to mention the customer service is absolutely awful and will not get back to me... What is going on with this company?!! After waiting over a month I still have nothing from them!"
"Do not order this company is fake , they release your card details into the web with no security so anyone can access your passwords and card details when you complain they don’t even answer yiu and if you message on Instagram they block you , they deserve -stars absolutely disgraceful reporting them to watchdog and trading standards"
"I still haven't received lunch boxes I'm going to citizen advice beau about this as took money no lunch boxes I will let them deal with these people because it not right paying money no goods or messages back"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered a towel and jute bag on 28/02 for my daughters 9th Birthday on 25/03. The items were due to be delivered 13/03, after many emails and a lot of complaining I received the towel today with a completely different name and design than the one I ordered for my daughter! I am furious. Tried calling the company and after a lot of talking from a machine they say “goodbye” and the call ends. I have now sent another email to demand I have the correct item by this Saturday or I will be contacting trading standards."
"Emailed and no reply after waiting nearly 3weeks, I wish I'd have seen these reviews. I'm now going to open a case against them with paypal as I believe my item will never come"
"Shocking customer service. Am still waiting for a cushion ordered on 17/12/18. They keep promising to send but it never arrives and now they are ignoring my contact!!"
"Still not received my order contacted them they said in production days ago .contacted them again now no reply .i go away next week so if not received order before i go i wouldnt have purchased as now could be delivered while im away very dissapointed & frustrated i cant speak to anyone"
"I placed an order for 2 hooded blankets on 3/12/18. It is now 30/1/19 and still no sign! No phone number available to actually speak to someone at toxic fox, just email. After numerous emails I have been told they were despatched on 17/1/19 but the couriers tried to deliver on 21/1/19 and took the parcel back to their depot as no one was home to sign. After speaking with the couriers I was told they didn’t attempt delivery because toxic fox requested it returned to them on 17/1/19 and they received it back on 21/1/19. What a frustrating company toxic fox are!! Quick enough to take your money then they don’t care. I will never use them again!! Be careful people!"
"Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered my daughters birthday present, ordered on 3 January, delivery date was given as 29th of January, plenty time for her birthday 3rd of February. When it didn't arrive on the date, I sent an mail to question its status to be told it was in production!!!!!!! What?????? It was supposed to be here yesterday, how can it still be in production?.... So angry.....Ive asked for a refund. I wouldn't advise ordering from them."
"Brought an I phone 7 plus phone case for my daughter's birthday... ugh how do you get the phone case off!! Bloody thing to tight. Not worth the money."
"Ordered a Betty Boop cushion, paid extra £30 for shipping (which was never mentioned at checkout). They've contacted me for an extra £20 apparently for customs (?!). Refused to pay, requested a full refund. Now, never got the refund or the pillow. This company is not leggit at all. DO NOT buy from them. They take people's money and never ship the goods."
"Terrible !! Blanket is half the size as described and quality is pretty shocking for nearly £50. iPhone 7 case flimsy and doesn’t fit. You need a knife to take it off it’s that tight . Boooooooo 👎👎👎👎👎"
"Total shocking service. As a small business owner myself, a one man band. I know how important customer service is and how vital to a business good reviews are. It's pretty obvious that your customers are not if importantance to you. It only takes a few minutes out of your day to resolve an issue with a customer and turn a negative review into a positive review. You guys really aught to ashamed of yourselves, your literally just ripping people off. I've not even contacted you for a refund, just simply the items that I've ordered. I have opened a case with PayPal as item not described and I know even though it's a personalised item that I've got a case because as I said, the item isn't as described and I have screenshots to prove it. Which I've also messaged to you on favebook. Where you were very happy to reply to me when i enquired about the discount code. I now have someone else's order! So no doubt your getting grief from them too. It's company's like yours that give online retailers a bad name."
"Ordered a large suitcase before Christmas which I may add, did arrive and pleased with, so stupid me, ordered a small one to match for a birthday gift, not arrived, don't reply to emails, don't reply to the live chat which clearly isn't live because you have to wait for them to contact you, which is an email in my opinion, found the phone number on here, tried to call it, but they don't answer the phone stating that they think its easier to correspond via email and alleged live chat, well it might be easy for them as they don't respond. So had I have read these reviews prior they wouldn't have had my money, and certainly wont be getting future orders and the one I was about to place. So in my car I will be going to face them in person,"
"My 11 year old daughter paid £25 for a phone case with a claireabella design on - well arrived this morning looking like the cheapest product ever. One of the characters feet are coming off the case and the other is missing!!! Just awful when paying such a high price! I have emailed and still awaiting response. I’m just not quite sure how this company felt it was acceptable to dispatch such a poor product."
"This company takes your money and doesn't delivery your order. I ordered bedding on 23rd November, the estimated delivery was 19th December. I emailed early December and was assured that it would be posted in approx. 3-4 days. 19th December came and went and no parcel. I emailed again, no response. I emailed AGAIN, no response. I have tracked my order online and its still says in production. My order was £65 and still nothing to show for it. there are no contact numbers anywhere to actually speak to someone and the 'chat' takes you to another email! This was a Christmas present for my Daughter. I'd like to add that I ordered 3 bags the day before which did arrive and were covered in pulls! I will never use this company again. Extremely poor customer service and poor quality products (when you actually receive them). If I could give zero stars I would have."
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 1.22 based on 286 reviews