toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

How would you rate toxicfox.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Hayley
"My Mum Loves her new towel!!!"
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
Verified Buyer
"Imy not very technical and was having difficulty inputting a voucher code. I started the 'chat' service for help. After initially being amazed at that, I was really happy with the help I received from Felicity. She was extremely patient with me whilst explaining what I needed to do in order to access the voucher. Felicity was also really polite and very helpful. Customer service at its best! I'll definitely be coming back to this site. It made for a pleasurable short shopping spree! Thank you x"
"Emailed company to see if it was possible for a faster delivery as the delivery date shown was the 11th of August, response was very fast and polite! By the 7th of August my suitcase had arrived! Very pleased with my order, details for the security lock however could be more in depth as I'm not too sure how to work this! Haha, definitely worth the purchase though! Thank you! X"
"Item was great quality, I had an issue with my discount code and they resolved it immediately"
"Queries handled quickly and efficiently. Followed by a courtesy email which was a pleasant touch :-)"
Sandra Doyle
Verified Reviewer
"Toxicfox replied promptly to my queries. And also rectified any problems very quickly without hesitation"
"Excellent speedy response to my query. Beautiful canvas bag received at a great price too. Thanks"
"Great customer service. Great products."
Mrs Aileen Orr
Unverified Reviewer
"I got exactly what I ordered. I was delighted with customer service when I contacted them. They resolved my queries quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"Solved my problems very quick and very satisfactory. Everything I've brought is fantastic"
"Love the products and the customer service is really good and prompt reply’s o"
"I’ve ordered numerous items over the past few years and I’ve always been thrilled with the finished product. Turn over time is great too. Would recommend to everyone."
"I have purchased many items from this website and i have been pleased with every single purchase. The customer service is also very good. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to buy great personalised gifts"
"Good customer service replied to my query quickly. Would definetley recommend."
"Very good customer service always helpful and replies are quick."
"I’ve ordered Clairabella bags before and never had a problem, but this time when it arrived it wasn’t accurate to the skin and hair colouring showed online. So I emailed Toxic fox and the Customer care team were great. I was so happy with how helpful they were and how quickly they had the bag fixed and sent back to me."
Alison Findlow
Verified Reviewer
"Products are all well made and reasonably priced. I have baught products for myself and my friends . Everyone loves there picture .Also have dealt with the customer service team and they have always been a great help ."
"I have bought many Claireabella products through toxic Fox & never had a problem. I ordered a special birthday card which wasn’t to my specifications. I emailed toxic Fox & received a prompt response. The issue has been resolved & a new card posted out to me. Fantastic customer care."
"Purchased a personalized gift from toxic and received fantastic customer service. Very easy to contact and my daughter loved her present. Will be buying again from toxic!!"
"Good quality goods & Fab customer service."
"Item unfortunately arrived broken. Contacted the customer service team whom have said they will have this replaced. Very prompt replies from the team, nice, polite and professional"
"We had an item that did not arrive. I waited a few weeks to give plenty of time but no show. Sent a quick email to to the customer services team and received a response the following day explaining that it had been sent but must of got lost in the post. Within a few days the item was resent and promptly arrived. Always say that things will go wrong and it's a measure of good customer service how it is handled. This time it was a first class service. Will gladly continue to use Toxic Fox."
"Order lost ! Poor communication ! Weeks to sort out ! Promises that are always broken !"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 4.10 based on 828 reviews