Tinkerer Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 22 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Tinkerer Ltd
Read Tinkerer Ltd Reviews

About Tinkerer Ltd:

Founded in 2016 in Wellingborough Northamptonshire, Tinkerer Ltd is a small family-run business that started selling PC components for PC builders and DIY enthusiasts.

Since then, Tinkerer expanded into other areas of consumer and business electronics, offering products with over 2,000 different brands. Today, thousands of our customers across the UK and Europe turn to Tinkerer.co.uk for the latest PC components, consumer electronics, business solutions, and gaming products.

info@tinkerer.co.uk

Wellingborough

I had never heard of "Tinkerer", so was a bit apprehensive when I ordered a fairly expensive LG TV from them. They delivered the TV when they said they would & I got it a better price than anywhere else - Full marks - thanks.
Brilliant customer service, great produuct, great price.
Great service
Excellent service, excellent product and super fast delivery
Very good seller and very good product.
Excellent seller. Very fast delivery to Netherlands even though not via expedited service. Well done. Thank you!!
Brilliant service!
Excellent Device. Fit for purpose.
Fabulous service! Ordered my phone case on a Sunday evening and was in my door on the Tuesday morning, super fast and just what I was looking for!
Great product and quick delivery
Quick delivery. Product above board
A good product and quickly delivered to me in France. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Item order was a genuine manufacturer's part, exactly as described, and was delivered quickly.
Fast dispatch and delivery. My order was well packaged and arrived safely.
Reliable service
Tech at a great price and delivered in a timely manner with good communication.
Good price and very fast delivery to Germany. Parcel arrived in very good conditions. I'm very happy with my new printer.
processor working very well .so far no problems Thanks!!
good service on the phone and fast delivery to germany
Very good customer service.
Excellent service from a company that cares very much about it's customer base. I did a lot of reasearch about the product I purchased, and found them to be the cheapest, but not only that, the despatch time was the quickest I have ever experienced considering the restrictions we have been living under for the past two years. As I have said, Excellent all round. I will certainly be darkening their doorway again....:)
Tinkerer Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews