Tilsun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy
First time doing a private lease, really happy with the service I received. My car was delayed due to a manufacturing issue, the team at Tilsun kept me up to dated and arranged for a temporary car in the interim, thanks Richard, Sarah and James
Fantastic service, from ordering to delivery. Definitely recommend and would not hesitate to use again.
Early days into the leasehold period, fine so far.
Great Service always answered emails prompt nothing to much easy to get the Car I wanted very helpful as this was first time for me ever getting a Car by myself
Excellent service from the initial phone call to delivery of the vehicle!
Leon @ Tilsun was excellent in communication and it was a very smooth transaction with a quick delivery. I love my car thank you to the team at Tilsun.
I dealt with Neil Budd, who was knowledgeable, professional and empathetic. He spent time to understand my needs and kept me informed at every stage
Excellent communications, quality service, prompt efficient helpful and friendly. The service is top notch.
The sercise provided was so painless and paperless. All was done online. I totaly enjoyed the experience. It was my first time leasing a car and was not sure what it intaled. But it was amazing.
excellent service, excellent communications throughout the whole process.

10/10
Third time leasing and glad to say I have never had a problem. Tilsun were great. Answered two or three queries immediately. The car, a Tiguan was delivered on the date I chose, the whole experience was very straight forward and stress free.

Will certainly be looking at them in three years time.
Great service. Highly recommend.
Tilsun were extremely helpful from initial inquiry through to the actual delivery of my car. I dealt with Sarah Nancollas and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process answering any questions that I had. i would highly recommend Tilsun to anyone.
Excellent company in all departments. 2nd car.Cars and the packages top class.
We have been a customer of TILSUN Group for the past twelve years and have been invariably impressed by the professionalism exhibited by all involved.
We will continue to source vehicles from TILSUN in the future, where we have every confidence that our expectations will continue to be met.
Excellent customer service. Nothing too much trouble, Luke was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great communication throughout the whole process. Everything ran smoothly.
Excellent Service with great communication.
Partnered with Tilsun over the last 4 years, it has always been a good experience. My account manager Leon goes above and beyond.
Have dealt with the company for several years. Always competitive and a pleasure to deal with.
Great service from tilsun. Car arrived on time and hassle free from first email on.
Tilsun is rated 4.86 based on 77 reviews