Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Excellent service through the whole process. Answered every question very quickly. Car arrived within a week from ordering. No problems at all.
My first lease car. Tilsun have been very professional throughout, answering questions over the phone and by email promptly, and without fuss. Forms have been well set out and easy to read. Great Job! And my new EV is brilliant too
Really professional and friendly service by one of the members of staff by the name of Matthew Yates. I am really happy with my new car and have recommended friends and family to use Tilsun and I will continue leasing with Tilsun for a very long time! Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customers comments.
From the first telephone call through to my car being delivered the service I received was first class. They talked me through the process from start to finish. This was by phone and email. I would recommend Tilsun to anyone wanting to lease a car all the time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Very good comms, very happy with the car. Extremely competitive price - others couldn’t come close.
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience;
Great customer service from start to finish. Easy process. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Easy, convenient. Acted promptly and provided a lovely vehicle as a 'last minute' minute request. Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Very efficient service all the way through the process from quoting, ordering and delivery.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
All went to plan with no problems. Friendly and professional service from all parties. Kept well informed of progress. My new car arrived on the day as planned. Well done Tilsun, the leasing company and main dealer.
Nice n simple easy to contact
Excellent service, answered all queries really quickly, very helpful! Car arrived before date I was given. Could not be happier! Thank you
Have used Tilsun a few times now and have never been disappointed. Would recommend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
The broker at Tilsun was superhelpful! As it was my first car, I had lot of questions. He was very patient and helped at every step of the way. Plus, the deal was cheapest I could find all over internet.
great service!
Very smooth transaction with excellent communication
They were very helpful throughout the whole process and I am very happy with my new car :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Great company to deal with .very satisfied with all communications. Richard was particularly helpful with all negotiations. Would thoroughly recommend Tilsun Leasing to friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Andy was amazing and helped so much!
Great service! Thanks to Richard we found the perfect car and the perfect deal for us! 5/5 stars!
Great service