Tilsun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy
Thanks to Jonathan and the team at Tilsun for dealing with our car lease.
The process went through smoothly and we were kept updated throughout. We were given a great affordable price and our new car was delivered at the date agreed.
Thanks again would highly recommend.
Clear, concise and speedy process delivered by Matt and co at Tilsun. Would recommend them for anyone looking at car leasing.
Spot on service considering the current climate and the coronavirus etc ..
Jonathan was very helpful.
Looking forward to doing more business.
Great service from Matthew Yates at Tilsun. Everything really easy to set up. Would use Tilsun again.
Ordered a car for my son through Tilsun Leasing. First class service from order to deliver. Plus James keeping me up to date through out. My son was thrilled with his car. Thank you 😊
Personal and professional.
Ordered a new car through Tilsun Group, obtained a really good deal, good correspondence throughout the process and was kept updated regular. Will definitely be using Tilsun again and it was a pleasure from start to finish, Thank you!!!
Made an enquiry regarding a personal lease. Leon handled my case in a friendly and professional manner. Found me a fab deal. Communication was great and I was also kept in the loop. Would recommend to friends and family! A*
Kept in touch through out till delivery, will recommend to friends and family
This is my second vehicle from Tilsun. The service was excellent and all staff went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted. Love my new car!
Great service all round
Very efficient and good value.
Kept me informed about delivery problems due to covid and sorted them without a fuss.
Very professional service more that I can say about Lex Autolose
Third time I've used Tilsun. As always, competitively priced and the service was friendly and helpful.
I recently bought my new car, a BMW 3 series, with Tilsun Leasing and would definitely use them again.The service I had with Jonathan Slack at Tilsun was outstanding. He was such a lovely person to deal with. I had numerous questions and requirements (sorry Jonathan) which he dealt with extremely well. He always responded to my calls and emails and bent over backwards to ensure I not only got the deal I wanted but the car and delivery I wanted.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
First time doing a private lease, really happy with the service I received. My car was delayed due to a manufacturing issue, the team at Tilsun kept me up to dated and arranged for a temporary car in the interim, thanks Richard, Sarah and James
Fantastic service, from ordering to delivery. Definitely recommend and would not hesitate to use again.
Early days into the leasehold period, fine so far.
Great Service always answered emails prompt nothing to much easy to get the Car I wanted very helpful as this was first time for me ever getting a Car by myself
Excellent service from the initial phone call to delivery of the vehicle!
Tilsun is rated 4.85 based on 95 reviews