Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

Based on 385 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Great service, helpful staff, straight forward and simple to arrange
Been dealing with Tilsun since 2015 and always found them to provide a good service.
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customer's comments.
Excellent service prior to receiving the car and after , special thanks to Andrew who was very helpful For arranging this lease
Thanks for your wonderful review. We will make sure Andrew got the recognition they deserve.
Having been recommended Tilsun Leasing via a family friend, I’ve found them to be very friendly and accommodating in sourcing and acquiring a new leased vehicle for me in a very challenging environment.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Great service
This review made our day!
Tilsun arranged delivery of my new car and everything was spot on. I am very happy with my new car! Thank you 😊
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience;
Excellent customer service from start to finish
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Great Service from a Leasing Company that really delivered
This review made our day!
Tilsun kept me informed of when my new car would be delivered and were very helpful when I needed to complete some paperwork. I would not hesitate in recommending them.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Very efficient and friendly team.
Had a very smooth process with taking out a new lease deal. The operator was really helpful and friendly, and always called when agreed. He was able to answer any questions I had, and helped everything go through quickly and simply.
Service was very good and all queries were answered
This review made our day!
I recently leased a vehicle through Tilsun Leasing Company’ and the service received from them from start to finish was excellent. I highly recommend Tilsuns and will certainly use their services again.
Anthony was very helpful and mindful of our requirements, timescales etc. He worked had to ensure we got what we wanted. No hesitation in recommending Anthony or Tilsun to friends and family
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customers comments.
Competitive pricing. Friendly and helpful staff who kept me up to date on the delayed (due to Covid closures) delivery of my new vehicle. I am delighted with my new car which was delivered yesterday after a nine months delay.
An excellent all round service, even with delayed delivery due to the worldwide shortage of parts. Dealt with both David and Steph who were very professional.
Very pleased with the level of service Thanks
Manged to sort an alternative option after so many push backs on the first order. Dealt with Jonathan, who was helpful and kept me in the loop with progress of the order.
Very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and balanced in their advice to me as a new customer.
This review made our day!
Efficient service - excellent people. I was kept informed on the car order and expected delivery dates, both via email and regular calls. All in All I couldnt be happier.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 385 reviews