Tilsun Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tilsun

How would you rate Tilsun ?

"I found tilson very helpful and professional and understanding and very pleased with the my new car."
"I was recommended by my friends I wish I had done it years ago. I will definitely recommend Tilsun to my friends and family. I was helped through the process with Leon who had all the time in the world."
"Excellent service and a great deal. Luke at Tilsun worked hard to get me the car I wanted and at a good price. in fact he beta my expectations on both counts, with a better model at a better price."
"Informative, Friendly and helpful"
"Good customer service"
"Good service."
"Very competitive on price, friendly advisor (Neil Budd) and very quick to sort out a deal and get the car ordered - some other lease companies really dragged their heels and needed chasing up, and still didn't come up with the best price."
"Leon at Middlewich was very helpful and matched, then bettered the offer from a competitor for my XC90. The admin team also ensured everything went smoothly with collection of the old car and delivery of the new."
"Such a fast and easy way to lease the car! Leon Lee was a brilliant help!"
"Great customer service, our sales guy Neil was first class"
"Recently taken delivery of my second vehicle via the tilsun group. Always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. Managed to the next car sorted quickly and I'll happily return when I am due a renewal."
"As a previous user of Tilsuns' services, I already appreciate the personal service and professional approach they provide. This time, they were able to identify, secure and arrange for the delivery of the Audi of my choice within a week, without a hitch, which I thought was very impressive."
"Not happy with car ( not as good as previous Kuga"
We’re sorry to hear that you aren’t as happy with the Nissan X-Trail as you were with the Ford Kuga you previously took.
We always aim to provide the best possible deal, based on your requirements and budget.
If you are experiencing any issues with the vehicle, please let us know and we can liaise with Nissan on your behalf.
We do hope that your dissatisfaction with the car isn’t a reflection of your dealings with us here at Tilsun Group.
"Despite several issues with my contract vehicle, Luke made every effort to keep me informed and helped me to stay on the road until mine was sorted. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"This was the first time i have leased a car and could'n't belive how easy it was and andy was great with the advice"
"Smooth transition from one car to another. Friendly service and competitive prices, would highly recommend."
"Great staff, really helpful and knew what they was talking about"
"Give Leon Lee a pay rise!"
"Efficient friendly and competent"
"Very helpful, kept us up to date on progress of order and also happy to help throughout the leasing period."
Tilsun is rated 4.74 based on 43 reviews