Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Excellent service, great communication through the financing process. Very please with the car. Thanks!
Andy from Tilsun was a great help in advising on a range of deals available and was always available to update me on the status of my order to the point it was received. Can’t fault the service at all
Excellent service would highly recommend
Great service. Very easy to deal with.
great service and especially keeping me in the loop at all stages. Would recommend
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
Very Good
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Matt from Tilsun helped me find the car also very helpful and understanding of my requirements and kept me informed all the way This was me first car that I have leased Car delivered to my door on time Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Tilsun
Here at Tilsun Leasing we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks so much for your kind words.
I was very pleased with the whole leasing process so far, especially the sales team that went extra mile with explaining everything patiently and changing the finance company at my request.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Good people to deal with and went the extra mile.. Thank you
Liz was amazing! Always helpful and ready to answer my questions or get the information for me. The process was very simple and I got the car within the timeframe I needed. Very good service.
Very helpful and professional staff! It was quick and easy service. I would highly recommend Tilsun leasing company to anyone. Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Brilliant service and communication, really happy with Tilsun Leasing
I have recently taken out a new car on lease via Tilsun and they have been great in terms of service, fast and efficient and I would highly recommend them to others.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Excellent service through the whole process. Answered every question very quickly. Car arrived within a week from ordering. No problems at all.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
My first lease car. Tilsun have been very professional throughout, answering questions over the phone and by email promptly, and without fuss. Forms have been well set out and easy to read. Great Job! And my new EV is brilliant too
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience;
Really professional and friendly service by one of the members of staff by the name of Matthew Yates. I am really happy with my new car and have recommended friends and family to use Tilsun and I will continue leasing with Tilsun for a very long time! Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customers comments.
From the first telephone call through to my car being delivered the service I received was first class. They talked me through the process from start to finish. This was by phone and email. I would recommend Tilsun to anyone wanting to lease a car all the time.
Terrible, terrible service. Have tried leasing a Mercedes from them since February 2021. Car was originally due in March but then came the excuses (mainly blaming Covid). Latest dates were September 7th which then slipped to 9th, called for update, on 9th, but the system was down, they informed me that they were chasing their dealer who was chasing their dealer. I have had to use them because they have an agreement with our company. Still waiting to hear anything whilst writing this review at 18:00 on the 9th. Have had to hire a car, at own expense, due to these delays
Very good comms, very happy with the car. Extremely competitive price - others couldn’t come close.
Great customer service from start to finish. Easy process. Highly recommended.
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 264 reviews