Tilsun Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tilsun

How would you rate Tilsun?

"Very competitive on price, friendly advisor (Neil Budd) and very quick to sort out a deal and get the car ordered - some other lease companies really dragged their heels and needed chasing up, and still didn't come up with the best price."
"Leon at Middlewich was very helpful and matched, then bettered the offer from a competitor for my XC90. The admin team also ensured everything went smoothly with collection of the old car and delivery of the new."
"Such a fast and easy way to lease the car! Leon Lee was a brilliant help!"
"Great customer service, our sales guy Neil was first class"
"Recently taken delivery of my second vehicle via the tilsun group. Always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. Managed to the next car sorted quickly and I'll happily return when I am due a renewal."
"As a previous user of Tilsuns' services, I already appreciate the personal service and professional approach they provide. This time, they were able to identify, secure and arrange for the delivery of the Audi of my choice within a week, without a hitch, which I thought was very impressive."
"Not happy with car ( not as good as previous Kuga"
We’re sorry to hear that you aren’t as happy with the Nissan X-Trail as you were with the Ford Kuga you previously took.
We always aim to provide the best possible deal, based on your requirements and budget.
If you are experiencing any issues with the vehicle, please let us know and we can liaise with Nissan on your behalf.
We do hope that your dissatisfaction with the car isn’t a reflection of your dealings with us here at Tilsun Group.
"Despite several issues with my contract vehicle, Luke made every effort to keep me informed and helped me to stay on the road until mine was sorted. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"This was the first time i have leased a car and could'n't belive how easy it was and andy was great with the advice"
"Smooth transition from one car to another. Friendly service and competitive prices, would highly recommend."
"Great staff, really helpful and knew what they was talking about"
"Give Leon Lee a pay rise!"
"Efficient friendly and competent"
"Very helpful, kept us up to date on progress of order and also happy to help throughout the leasing period."
"Great customer service and really quick to answer any questions we had."
JONATHAN W
Verified Buyer
"Saw a great deal on a Nissan X-Trail Tekna private lease on the Tilsun website, but I was going to California in five days time, I rang Tilsun and was told there would be no problem sorting out the paperwork in that time and the vehicle would be delivered when convenient to me when I returned from my holiday. The paperwork was sorted and I flew off to California with my wife and guess what car we had as our hire car? a Nissan X-Trail or Rogue as it's called in America. Three weeks, thirteen hotels and three thousand miles later driving through Death Valley, GrandCanyon and thePacific Coast Highway, we finally arrived home at half eleven at night, dumped the suitcases in the hall and went to bed. Eight in the morning my new car arrived and the delivery driver must have thought I was on drugs as I was so tired and jet lagged I could hardly string two words together. Tilsan have been great,the new car is great and there have been no nasty surprises, they even arranged for my personal number plate to be transfered. Well done Tilsun and a big Thank You."
"Excellent, professional service as always."
"Great service throughout and kept me informed with the progression of my order. Don’t know how they did it but they found me the cheapest deal in the UK. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Tilsun team to find you your next car lease deal. Paul Campion"
"One of your Business Developmet Guys, NEIL BUDD, went way beyond the call of duty to find me a car within tight timescales when my initial requirement for a BMW4 Series was placed too late before all stocks had gone. He made it his personal.mission to satisfy my particular demands and can up with a fantastic deal well within the tight timescale. Result:- one very happy customer who loves his new vehicle. NEIL BUDD is a credit to your organisation"
"The car was promised to be delivered on the 29th of September up to 1 pm which I was happy with but by 2.30pm phoned and was told car won't be delivered as the agency driver didn't turn up this meant car wouldn't be delivered till Monday this cost me a job at £250 I have asked for compensation from the delivery company but am still awaiting a response from them if you wish to get more details about this please contact me directly"
Hi Mr Paterson, we have contacted the delivery company and asked them to get in touch with you. If you don't hear from them please let us know.
Tilsun is rated 4.73 based on 37 reviews