Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Had a very good experience with Tilsun. First time of leasing a car and all went smoothly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Very helpful throughout the whole process. Everything was precise, on time and we are very pleased with the car. Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Very responsive company to lease from. Great customer service ahead of delivery. Very thorough vehicle familiarisation on delivery. Overall very happy.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Very professional company. Easy to communicate with. Would recommend
Very good service from start to finish. Replied to emails within the hour at most and were very helpful on the phone. Will definitely use again
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
I ordered a car with Tilsun in January and 7 months later still waiting for the car. I have been given minimal updates, however when i did receive an update from Tilsun the facts did not appear to make sense so i then contacted Mercedes directly who advised that there was no reason why my car would not have been with me by now if ordered in January. I have now been advised it will be at least another month and if i cancel i will go to the bottom of the list to find another car. Do not very helpful at all.
Friendly, professional service. Everything went through quickly with no problems.
Excellent service from start to finish. Communication particularly strong, with a named point of contact available via phone, email or text.
Great as always. Dave looked after me like he does with all the cars/vans I’ve had from Tilsun
Thanks for your wonderful review. We will make sure Dave got the recognition they deserve.
Very good service and all concerns were answered for me as I had never leased before, will definitely use again in a couple of years time
Here at Tilsun Leasing we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks so much for your kind words.
Very easy very quick service. Love the car
I was looking for a car quickly and I called Tilsun who dealt with my issue very efficiently. Their staff were excellent in finding me the car I wanted and dealing with all issues involved with the car. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to lease a car.
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customers comments.
Highly recommend. The whole process from submitting request to delivery of car took 9 days. I was not prepared myself 🤪. Very quick response, e-mail communication felt mor like a chat. 5 ⭐️ service
Great! Couldn't be happier. Polite and professional at all times. Very easy to deal with, will most likely use for a next lease.
Friendly and hassle free
I have used Tilson for over 12 years now and have always been delighted with their quality of service.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Great service from order to delivery highly recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
An amazing service from first enquiry to finish! Prompt initial call back and excellent throughout the sale process Car arrived exactly at the time promised delivered by a very smart man from a BMW franchised dealer Best lease company I have dealt with by far
Bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. Will definitely use again.
Thank you so much for your comments, and we are really pleased you were happy with the service. Your review is greatly appreciated.
Everything was quick and easy with due support throughout the process of hiring.
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 219 reviews