Tilsun Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy

"Excellent professional service all the way through the process from enquiry to processing to delivery to post delivery. Would recommend highly!"
"My trusty old car died two weeks into a new job so I needed a new one urgently! Luke was incredible with me! I had a myriad of stupid questions, all of which he took in his stride and the whole process was incredibly fast from choosing to recipt! I love my sparkly new car! Thank you Tilsun!"
"I needed a car urgently and Neal Glass was just amazing. He got me a new Mazda 6 in under 3 weeks and it would have been 2 if Christmas had not intervened. Also excellent advice and very clear communication."
"from the very first call to the point of delivery Tilsun support was excellent kept me up to date and found the exact car I was looking for in a very short space of time my point of contact was Andy who did a great job would definitely recommend"
"Communication is key Andy at tilson had it all excellent service."
"Very happy with the car deal. Wouldn’t find this anywhere else."
"Dealing with Tilsun was effortlessly simple. They are efficient and professional and priced very competitively. I've had my last 3 vehicles through Tilsun and always recommend them."
"I would like to thank Andrew for all the help and patience ,and all the staff for the way they helped me. I would have no hesitance in recommending Tilsun to any one.Merry christmas and a successful 2019. Many thanks Peter Capper"
"I found tilson very helpful and professional and understanding and very pleased with the my new car."
"I was recommended by my friends I wish I had done it years ago. I will definitely recommend Tilsun to my friends and family. I was helped through the process with Leon who had all the time in the world."
"Excellent service and a great deal. Luke at Tilsun worked hard to get me the car I wanted and at a good price. in fact he beta my expectations on both counts, with a better model at a better price."
"Informative, Friendly and helpful"
"Very competitive on price, friendly advisor (Neil Budd) and very quick to sort out a deal and get the car ordered - some other lease companies really dragged their heels and needed chasing up, and still didn't come up with the best price."
"Leon at Middlewich was very helpful and matched, then bettered the offer from a competitor for my XC90. The admin team also ensured everything went smoothly with collection of the old car and delivery of the new."
"Such a fast and easy way to lease the car! Leon Lee was a brilliant help!"
"Great customer service, our sales guy Neil was first class"
Tilsun is rated 4.79 based on 53 reviews