Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Initially discovered through Carlow. Helpful and proactive staff, kept me in the loop with delivery date and any expected delays. Not a bad word to say.
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience;
From the moment i got in touch with Tilsun leasing they have provided the utmost customer service and have been extremely helpful. I will definitely be using this company for any future leasing
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
I found them very reliable and efficient during the lockdown.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Excellent service
Could not fault the company.
Very easy to deal with from start to finish
Great service, great communication throughout the process and best of all, I saved over £250.00 a month on my car compared to the competition. Will definitely use them again
Easy straightforward process without delays or difficulties.

Would recommend to others.
Excellent friendly service, got me a really good deal and paperwork was easy.
Easy and pain free process with a glorious car to show for it!
Great customer service and car (y)
Great deal and support.
very good service
Very good transaction staff very helpfull ,car delivered on time and will recommend to any i hear wants a car.My wife and i would like to think that we can do buisness again with Tilsun when our 4 year lease is up...Keep up the good work a pleasure to do buisness with...
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience.
Right from my first contact I was kept fully informed about a selection of vehicles available within my price range. When I narrowed it down to a choice of three, more info was passed to me which helped in my decision. At no time did I ever feel any pressure to make a purchase, your agent acting as a guide through the whole experience.
This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased through Tilsun Leasing Ltd.
I have always dealt with Andy from the start. His customer service and knowledge is second to none.
Tilsun’s have always given me a first class service.
I was alway’s warned away from contract hire people telling me you get charged lots at the end of a contract for any minor scratches etc.
This is the fourth car for my company. Three cars on a 3 year contract and one on a four year contract. I can honestly say I have never had any issues at the end of any contract and would always recommend to anyone and I have done so already.
Well done again Tilsun and Thank you Andy fir all your time and expertise.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again, and will make sure Andy gets the recognition he deserves
I was referred to Tilson by a friend and they ended up being the best value. Process went smoothly, very happy
Great and professional service Richard Dodgson, was very helpful throughout the whole process.

He regularly reached out to ensure I was kept in the loop of the cars production and certainly went the extra mile to help. I'd never leased a car previously so it was good to have someone to explain how it all worked and walk me through the process.

I would highly recommend Tilsun again, and I am very happy with the service I've recieved.
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customers comments.

We wiil make sure Richard gets the recognition he deserves.
Great customer service, kept me informed throughout
Excellent service and assistance, always receive a very prompt response to any queries.
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 161 reviews