Tilsun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy
Great team to deal with and even through these Covid 19 times, did a good job in keeping me informed
Great service all round
Very efficient and good value.
Kept me informed about delivery problems due to covid and sorted them without a fuss.
Very professional service more that I can say about Lex Autolose
Third time I've used Tilsun. As always, competitively priced and the service was friendly and helpful.
I recently bought my new car, a BMW 3 series, with Tilsun Leasing and would definitely use them again.The service I had with Jonathan Slack at Tilsun was outstanding. He was such a lovely person to deal with. I had numerous questions and requirements (sorry Jonathan) which he dealt with extremely well. He always responded to my calls and emails and bent over backwards to ensure I not only got the deal I wanted but the car and delivery I wanted.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
First time doing a private lease, really happy with the service I received. My car was delayed due to a manufacturing issue, the team at Tilsun kept me up to dated and arranged for a temporary car in the interim, thanks Richard, Sarah and James
Fantastic service, from ordering to delivery. Definitely recommend and would not hesitate to use again.
Early days into the leasehold period, fine so far.
Great Service always answered emails prompt nothing to much easy to get the Car I wanted very helpful as this was first time for me ever getting a Car by myself
Excellent service from the initial phone call to delivery of the vehicle!
Leon @ Tilsun was excellent in communication and it was a very smooth transaction with a quick delivery. I love my car thank you to the team at Tilsun.
I dealt with Neil Budd, who was knowledgeable, professional and empathetic. He spent time to understand my needs and kept me informed at every stage
Excellent communications, quality service, prompt efficient helpful and friendly. The service is top notch.
The sercise provided was so painless and paperless. All was done online. I totaly enjoyed the experience. It was my first time leasing a car and was not sure what it intaled. But it was amazing.
excellent service, excellent communications throughout the whole process.

10/10
Third time leasing and glad to say I have never had a problem. Tilsun were great. Answered two or three queries immediately. The car, a Tiguan was delivered on the date I chose, the whole experience was very straight forward and stress free.

Will certainly be looking at them in three years time.
Great service. Highly recommend.
Tilsun were extremely helpful from initial inquiry through to the actual delivery of my car. I dealt with Sarah Nancollas and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process answering any questions that I had. i would highly recommend Tilsun to anyone.
Excellent company in all departments. 2nd car.Cars and the packages top class.
Tilsun is rated 4.86 based on 83 reviews