Tilsun Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy

"The sercise provided was so painless and paperless. All was done online. I totaly enjoyed the experience. It was my first time leasing a car and was not sure what it intaled. But it was amazing. Thank you Tilsun"
"excellent service, excellent communications throughout the whole process. 10/10"
"Third time leasing and glad to say I have never had a problem. Tilsun were great. Answered two or three queries immediately. The car, a Tiguan was delivered on the date I chose, the whole experience was very straight forward and stress free. Will certainly be looking at them in three years time."
"Great service. Highly recommend."
"Tilsun were extremely helpful from initial inquiry through to the actual delivery of my car. I dealt with Sarah Nancollas and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process answering any questions that I had. i would highly recommend Tilsun to anyone."
"Excellent company in all departments. 2nd car.Cars and the packages top class."
"We have been a customer of TILSUN Group for the past twelve years and have been invariably impressed by the professionalism exhibited by all involved. We will continue to source vehicles from TILSUN in the future, where we have every confidence that our expectations will continue to be met."
"Excellent customer service. Nothing too much trouble, Luke was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great communication throughout the whole process. Everything ran smoothly."
"Excellent Service with great communication."
"Partnered with Tilsun over the last 4 years, it has always been a good experience. My account manager Leon goes above and beyond."
"Have dealt with the company for several years. Always competitive and a pleasure to deal with."
"Great service from tilsun. Car arrived on time and hassle free from first email on."
"Great service . Staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble"
"I can’t fault the service I had from Leon Lee, so helpful,informative and always went that extra mile... 10/10⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"From the very first email inquiry I was impressed. All communication was professional, helpful and prompt. My requirements were listened to, a variety of options provided and the price was highly competitive. Coordinating delivery of my vehicle could not have been easier and my new vehicle was delivered on time, in perfect condition. I have recommended Tilsun to several friends."
"This is the second time I have used Tilsun and on both occasions I have found them to be very helpful and efficient. On both occasions the process of receiving the car and on the second time having the old car picked up has been very worry free. I would and do recommend them to anyone interested in leasing a car."
"Brilliant service."
"Excellent professional service all the way through the process from enquiry to processing to delivery to post delivery. Would recommend highly!"
"My trusty old car died two weeks into a new job so I needed a new one urgently! Luke was incredible with me! I had a myriad of stupid questions, all of which he took in his stride and the whole process was incredibly fast from choosing to recipt! I love my sparkly new car! Thank you Tilsun!"
"I needed a car urgently and Neal Glass was just amazing. He got me a new Mazda 6 in under 3 weeks and it would have been 2 if Christmas had not intervened. Also excellent advice and very clear communication."
Tilsun is rated 4.84 based on 69 reviews