The Hairpin Leg Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hairpin Leg Co.
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Hairpin Leg Co. Reviews

hello@thehairpinlegcompany.co.uk

Malmesbury, Wiltshire

Tell us how The Hairpin Leg Co. made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great product well made and very elegant
Great product, just what we wanted.
Great communication also from the delivery company. Will be ordering again. Thanks
High quality products, fast delivery and good online service, even so we are at this point going trough Corona Virus crisis and I am living is an island ( São Miguel Island, Azores ) will be posting photos of finished furniture asap!
Quality table legs that were delivered quickly, thank you!
We are so happy with the look of our study - really set off by the legs from the hairpin leg company
Always excellent quality, well packed, quick delivery and great customer service.
Blazing fast delivery and just perfect hairpins. ps our cat loves the box!
perfect product
Fantastic product and service!!!
Fantastic product, easy to fix and looks stunning
Good product. Fast delivery.
Excellent customer service! I had several questions when planning our project and they responded immediately and guided me through. The copper legs arrived and are gorgeous! I highly recommend this small business over any of the mass produced hairpin legs you can buy- the quality cannot compare!
Super fast delivery (just in time for lockdown), really easy to install and they look great too. Two new desks set up in now time, thank you!
very nice legs, fits perfectly to my 20 mm bamboo tabeltop and littel bench. gives a very light and easy look.
Great service and perfect hairpin legs, exactly what I expected. Not the cheapest but the best by far.
Fantastic product and arrived as scheduled. Thank you
Great Service ... would highly recommend
I can thoroughly recommend these versatile legs. The service was very fast and the items were well packed. They are extremely strong and very easy to fit. We used them to make a small coffee table from an old piece of ash that I had found at the back of the shed. Following some sanding-down and coating with a clear protective finish it now looks very professional and well-worth all the effort.
I purchased the various legs for new office desks, overall they were good quality and look the part.
The Hairpin Leg Co. is rated 4.91 based on 745 reviews