The Hairpin Leg Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hairpin Leg Co.
Read The Hairpin Leg Co. Reviews

The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Bernie.
The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Lindsey
beautiful, solid, utilitarian for those who love style AND substance
Lovely quality product. All the fittings you need. Made the table complete .... in my opinion πŸ˜‚
The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Legs were delivered so quickly and look great. They are also really good quality.

Easily attached to the wood I had prepared for a desk.
The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Super easy to put together and looks great! 😎😍 The small sized desk is perfect for a home-office desk. If you like a lot of clear space, though, go for a Large option.
Comes well packaged. Though I was disappointed to find that there were two scratches in the table-top as I took it out of the box πŸ˜• - hence the dropped rating. Would have been 5⭐️ if no scratches.
Great as always.
Brilliant. Very pleased with the high quality finish of the hairpin legs ordered for my new desk. Excellent communication all the way!
We ordered a set of 4 small hairpin legs - they arrived promptly, and are excellent! All as we hoped for. Thank you!
Lovely, heavy and high quality knobs, really easy to fit and we think they’ll look great.
Great products and arrived promptly! Thank you.
I had an idea for a home office desk (joy of lockdown). I wanted a narrow desk to sit at or stand at to work. I also wanted it to look good. I came across The Hairpin Leg Co. and realised I could do this really easily with their items. I think the photos say it all.
Thanks Hairpin
The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 18th January 2021 The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Such speedy service even in a lockdown. Desk so easy to put together. Fabulous strong and stylish desk.
The customer service and returns of a product I changed my mind about was seamless and the replacement product was perfect. I would highly recommend this company.
Quick delivery and a great looking desk!
Superb quality and exactly what we were looking for and was exceeded by the next day delivery time. Sadly I'd ordered the wrong size this first time around and I must say I was impressed by their no fuss attitude in returning the wrong legs. Will definitely use again if needed and would highly recommend The Hairpin Leg Co. to anyone thinking of purchasing from them.
The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 17th January 2021 The Hairpin Leg Co. 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Excellent service, received faster than expected, easy to put together and very sturdy. My new desk looks great!
Good service quick delivery
Very pleased and surprised with this well made, easy to construct piece of furniture! It looks good too in this hell called homeschooling.
Thank you for being a great product!!
Love my sons new desk with yellow hairpin legs adding a pop of colour and making it a bit more funky! Great, friendly and helpful customer service too for any queries I had. Very responsive and quick to reply. I’m wondering what to buy next!
Very happy with my purchase, very well made and is exactly what I wanted in my lockdown office.

Thanks