The Designer Rooms Reviews

6PM

Tell us how The Designer Rooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
"Amazing! I have bought loads from here! Great service! Amazing workers!"
Are you The Designer Rooms? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Customer Service non existent from the Irvine Store. Jasmine trying her best to be helpful. My order was placed on 17 March 2019 and was told by Gillian it would take 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I checked my invoice and it stated 12-14 weeks. No-one from the Irvine Store contacted me at any time. After 14 weeks, I eventually phoned the Store and was told there would be a delivery at the end of July. Still no communication. I phoned Gillian who would find out and phone me back in “5 minutes”. It never happened. I phoned several hours later and a helpful Jasmine tried to find out for me. Gillian did not even afford me the courtesy of speaking to me on the phone but relayed a message through Jasmine. Absolutely shocking! Still waiting for furniture and a phone call."
"Great customer service from Lyndsey in Kilmarnock and Jasmine in Irvine. Also from lovely lady in Ayr. Eventually made up our mind in the Irvine store and purchased living room and dining room furniture with the help of Jasmine who is very knowledgeable about the products on offer. They even offered us a coffee...great service from all.. would highly recommend. Mary Largs"
"Recently bought a beautiful living room unit in the sales and have to say it’s the most beautiful piece I’ve ever seen, got it for a fraction of the price as ex display but not a mark on it, I will definitely be back again sales staff were excellent as were delivery team and my item was delivered the very next day what a service"
"My mum and I have both spent thousands of pounds in this store. My mum ordered a console table that would be 6-8 weeks. When she went to collect they have said it will be 13-14 weeks. The way the manager spoke to my mum was absolutely disgusting!!! He was so rude and didn’t even say as much as sorry. I have never experienced such poor customer service before!! He refused to give her her money back even though they did not stick to there agreement!! I will never spend another penny in this store and will make sure people know of my bad experience!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!"
"Never Ever buy from this shop!! Rouges in disguise. Customer service non existent once they have your money. I'm reporting this to consumers advice, but should be the Police. Purchased a console table beginning of may. Due to collect middle of June. Phoned McKinnon Mills store where purchased, to be told another few weeks for delivery. Went into store yesterday, which was 2 weeks later. Female advised another few weeks. Unhappy with this, I asked for the manager. He advised it would not be another few weeks, it would be August. As he had not kept to the agreed delivery of 6- 8 weeks i wished to cancel my order. He became aggressive and spoke to me In an unacceptable manner . He suggested i was told delivery time was 8-10 weeks. I advised him August would be a 13-16 weeks delivery time. Also discussed this was different information that was given from assistant 5 minutes ago. Shrugged his shoulder and said he was planning to train his staff ,so they were all giving correct, same information. Said he was new to store. Further false information as he sold me a table and chairs some time ago. Then said he had been off for some time. He would not honour the 10% discount that was on throughout the store, as a gesture of good will, and would not give me my deposit back. He suggested the delivery time is approximate, and advised me I should have read the small print on the back of order form. Then In a most unprofessional manner said if l left a bad review it was only because I wasn't getting what I wanted. SORRY, I only want what I paid, for in a timely manner. He further smirked when advised be he wouldn't refund my deposit after the 10 weeks as they were allowed some leeway. Disgraceful way to run a store, and treat a customer . I have spent thousands of pounds in the store. I will NEVER spend a single penny there again. And will tell everyone I know about my experience, and never to shop in this store."
"I have spent nearly 3,500 in the store in Wishaw over the last two years, I cannot fault their exceptional service. Linda who used to work there was fantastic, and the Manager was always helpful and obliging. I am moving home soon and will be using them again to furnish some of the rooms in my new home. I have also introduced my sister to them, as she is also moving home. Keep up the good work."
"Having purchased many items including furniture and accessories. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Prices affordable - Highly recommended"
"EXCELLENT high quality products. Great service & helpful staff."
"I'm delighted with my bed and my t.v.unit and side table I purchesd from your Ayr shop great service and friendly staff definatley be back x"
"Quality of goods are second to none however the delivery time could be a lot better."
"Love The Designer Rooms. Recently bought a beautiful lamp for my bedroom. Modern designs, good prices and friendly staff - 5*"
"I love the designer rooms furniture and accessories the quality is good and affordable. The staff are friendly knowledgeable and approachable"
"Items received were beautiful.From ordering to delivery staff were great. Would highly recommend"
"sideboard arrived 8pm after sideboard arrived they noticed a door was missing, Item taken away again, arrived next morning with sideboard, Doors on it this time, they left then i noticed 0ne door not lined up so it would not shut properly, so i phoned shop where i got it, they told me to phone Ayr which i did, the woman said it would be after Christmas now before they could send someone as shop was shut but they would phone me when shop opened and arrange for someone to sort it, Im still waiting for the call, that was a year and a half ago, Dec' 17 and i spent over a thousand pounds on sideboard and lamp table to match."
"Considering that we spent a lot of money In the store over the last couple of years,I was very dissapointed with the attitude from Designer Rooms regarding the King Size bed we purchased.It started to sag in the middle.After numerous phone calls of complaint,we were basiclly told nothing was going to get done about it.I certainly won't purchase anything again from them"
"Delivery fast and efficient online service. Opulent goods at a decent price. My favourite place to choose modern and classy."
"Customer service was fabulous and all items purchased take great place in making my house a home. Beautiful items"
"Great service great quality overal very pleased"
"Lovely products , waited 3 months for my suite to be delivered tho with no communication , wasn’t keen on having to fone constant"
The Designer Rooms is rated 2.70 based on 53 reviews