The Designer Rooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Read The Designer Rooms Reviews

About The Designer Rooms:

Est. in 2010, The Designer Rooms is an independent furniture company based in the UK. Selling cutting edge, contemporary furniture at comfortable prices, our showrooms display a massive range of designer sofas, dining and bedroom furniture plus a stunning selection of accessories, picture, mirrors and ornaments.

Customer service is excellent from all the staff in the wishaw shop. Friendly & helpful with a good selection of furniture & accessories at reasonable prices.
Customer service is always fantastic,have not ever needed to return anything,Lindsey c who served me was really nice and pleasant,great place to shop,I’ve purchased 3 sensum diffusers haven’t used candles since would highly recommend.
My wife and I purchased a number of items from Jennifer at the Wishaw Store. She was very helpful throughout the whole process and dealt with everything in an efficient manner. She is an asset to the company. Many thanks.
First time purchasing from The Designer rooms! As a first time home owner we were so excited to get some statement pieces and our first stop was ofcourse the Silverburn store. Everything from clocks to small detailed accessories have such a wow factor. We purchased the perfect sideboard for our living room (plenty to chose from) it was a hard decision. Can’t wait for more purchases in the near furture. Caitlin, the team member was very helpful throughout the service and so friendly!
Been a customer for a number of years now, great service from start to finish! The staff in store are helpful, friendly (and patient!) - especially when I was furnishing my new house. Delivery guys assembled everything & nothing was too much trouble. Love my sofas and can’t wait until my kitchens finished to choose a new dining table. Highly recommend !
anytime I have been the shop in Kilmarnock the staff are always friendly. I stay in Ayr and bought dinning furniture. The member of staff was really helpful and explained everything very well.
Visited the Wishaw store today with my wife, as usual Jennifer and her staff were very welcoming and helped us pick out some lovely pieces for our dining room. We have been coming here for a number of years and can’t fault them, great store, displays are fantastic, nothings ever a problem. Highly recommend visiting here and I’m sure there’s always something for everyone’s taste
Very friendly knowledgable happy staff .. products lovely served by Lindsey
Apologies for using the Irvine store empty car park Friday 25th October whilst visiting the busy nail salon next door a smile goes a long way, such a rude assistant thought I was going to get six of the belt or 100 lines just a shame you had not such efficient staff back in 2015 when I had to wait 6 months for a suite it took you 3 month to decide you had not the colour I ordered in first place, decided then I would not purchase again this confirmed it Perhaps a Private Car Park sign from the proprietor...…………………..
thanks for getting in touch, we always take feedback on board and will be speaking with the store in regards to how you felt you were treated, please accept our apology but unfortunately we only have 4 parking spaces at our Irvine store and these are reserved for our customers, as you have pointed out we currently do not have a sign stating that parking is for customer use only and have made the decision after you feedback to get a sign placed in our carpark
Great service from leslie once again 👍the shop is bursting with quality items that can transform any home, great place to shop and leslie gets a extra star for going that bit above and beyond 👍
Christine was extremely helpful and pleasant to talk to thank you will definitely be back again
Very helpful and gave us time to decide. Thank you Lindsey in kilmarnock
Visited Ayr store on1/11/19 just for a wee look got talking to Lindsay Brown shop assistant as I spited the diffusers which were lovely asked Lindsay about them and it was not a problem to her showing me how it worked and let me smell all the different smells ended up buying one they are brilliant and also bought bedroom chair for my daughter but Lindsay could not have been more helpful lovely girl and very pleasant will be back to buy more difussers for Xmas presents.
The staff member in store was polite and patient. I went into Silverburn store to buy a mirror and left with table chairs sideboard and coffee table. The delivery guys Brian and Scott were great. Polite and cleaned everything away after building furniture. They removed all boxes and packaging. I would have no problem in recommending this company at any time. The quality of furniture is amazing.
Dealt with Coatbridge first then Wishaw both times staff were very courteous.Also was kept well informed from customer services.On delivery, foot stool was different color from 3-piece suite await new foot stool in exchange Delivery drivers were called BRIAN & SCOTT and could not have been any more helpful and very pleasant.All in all very pleased and would recommend your company to friends. Yours Sincerely Archie Love.
I’m giving 3stars due to damage of goods when received twice. I recently purchased a dining room table & chairs from Designer Rooms in Irvine. The table and two chairs were damaged. I was given a date when the replacements would arrive...great! no problems at all! However I just received the replacement and again damages! I refused the replacement which was ok with the drivers as they could quite clearly see the table top was cracked and the base was also damaged. The drivers were very pleasant and apologetic unlike customer services who never apologised to me for my inconvenience until I mentioned that this was the 2nd time and I was really disappointed. I asked her if she could ensure that the 3rd one wouldn’t have any damages and I was taken aback when she said she couldn’t promise that....The answer I was looking for was ‘We apologise for the inconvenience and we will do our very best to ensure your 3rd replacement will have no damages’ Is it too much to ask? I have bought items before and I also had damages to that too but it was replaced in perfect condition. I do love Designer Room furnishings and I will definitely buy again however I am aware it may take a few occasions before getting the item without damages! I was told by a member of staff that it’s very rare this happens so maybe I’ve just been one of the unlucky ones!
Love their stuff and the staff are great! Never had a bad experience and I think it’s ridiculous that all the good reviews have been removed on here? It’s a great business. Always go above and beyond to help me and my husband! Couldn’t ask for better!! Will be back for doing up my spare room x
I am delighted with the leather sofa and service I received from The Designer Rooms in Silverburn. There was a mix up with the stool I received which I thought had storage, but the one that arrived didn't - (the stool with storage wasn't in the same collection as the sofa, the one I received was) They offered to exchange it no problem and asked another store to send photographs of the one they had in stock so that I could compare it to the one I had received. I kept the original one in the end. Happy customer!
Wish I read these reviews before buying from the Irvine store. Or any of the Designer Room stores it seems. Extremely rude staff after purchase and non delivery of items. I see it as borderline theft in dealings with supplying faulty goods and being returned with no refund given, or in their words “we check consumer advice daily and don’t need to refund faulty goods”. Now they have the item I bought returned to them and are unwilling to refund my money. Calls to the store are sometimes answered with excuses made and promises to phone back never ever fulfilled. Like other reviews here I wish I could give zero stars rating. I hope this review helps others not to make the mistake I did in ever stepping through their door.
Absolutely disgraceful customer service from Kilmarnock store which I can only imagine is the same at every other Designer Rooms store. There returns & refund policy is a disgrace, attitude of staff is much worse. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE !!!!!!!
The Designer Rooms is rated 3.11 based on 73 reviews