The Designer Rooms Reviews

6PM

Tell us how The Designer Rooms made you happy

Over a month
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very friendly and helpful staff, happy to help you with suggestions when you're not sure. Very professional and courteous service at all times. Everything I've bought over the years is great quality and very good value for money. Designer rooms is my first choice of store when thinking of buying anything for my home."
Posted 25 minutes ago
Are you The Designer Rooms? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We ordered out TV unit and also a chair from designer rooms when moving in out first home and they are just perfect. Amazing quality and great service along with great home delivery service would highly recommend designer rooms ."
"A great selection to choose from,lovely quality merchandise to suit all aspects of the home,and very friendly and helpful staff, including the delivery boys thank you X"
"Great staff always helpful and pleasant. All purchases been total satisfied with them and great quality. I love a browse in the store bought lots of goods from here."
"Bought a beautiful dining room table and six white leather chairs. One chair had a mark on the leather, phoned the shop they arranged to get a replacement within days, absolutely no problem. That's how customer service should be, couldn't fault them and got an apology into the bargain!"
"Lesley was very attentive and very helpful with all my questions about my purchase. I wasn’t sure it would fit in the space I had so she helped with measurements ect. Purchase was very quick and we cannot wait to receive our dining table and chairs. Would definitely recommend Lesley"
"Bought a few Designer Room bling gifts for my daughter and step-daughters.on recent ocassions. They totally love them #winner"
"bought a suite from designer room great quality and great design very happy with the service and the quality and look of this purchase"
"I love all my items from designer rooms! Especially my sensum"
"Staff are so helpful and friendly in the two stores I have purchased from. They have so many beautiful things and I am delighted with all the items I bought. Delivered on time with no hassle. Happy shopper ♥"
"I bought a suite from the Wishaw store last year. I received OUTSTANDING customer service from Jennifer, what a gem, a real asset to the store. (I was so impressed I highly recommended Jennifer/ Designer Rooms to family and friends which resulted in a few extra sales from some of them) I absolutely love my furniture and will definitely shop there again. Thanks again for resolving the problem I encountered so promptly and efficiently"
"We’ve bought a couple of pictures from The Rooms and they have enhanced my rooms to perfection the service was impeccable the staff are so nice and helpful just ask and there they are . Thanks ."
"Have bought quite a few things from Designer room Coatbridge, my most recent being an ornament for my mantlepiece. It is very unusual, I liked it as soon as I spotted it. Great selection, quality and value for money. Polite, efficient staff, nothing is a bother. Goods delivered when promised in professional manner."
"I’ve made a few recent purchases at the Ayr store dealing with Lindsey brilliant customer services from start to finish"
"Great products & service as always at the designer rooms. Loved the diffuser & scents i got plus the cracking ice bucket with stand."
"We have bought many things over recent years from the Designer Rooms and always been delighted with our purchases. Staff are friendly and goods of a very high quality. Delivery drivers are quick at building everything making it a stress free process. Would thoroughly recommend"
"Always enjoy my visits to designer rooms kilmarnock lovely staff helpful and friendly nothing too much bother for them delivery always on time too"
"Service in store was excellent and goods were delivered when promised. Delivery drivers were very helpful building and placing goods where requested and also removed all packaging. Excellent service, would recommend to future buyers."
"Bought the sensum diffuser and oils.they smell amazing and love watching the changing colours."
"Brilliant shop have purchased a few items from this shop great shop"
The Designer Rooms is rated 4.22 based on 88 reviews