The Conveyancing Network Reviews

Read The Conveyancing Network Reviews

info@theconveyancingnetwork.com

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct

Tell us how The Conveyancing Network made you happy
How would you rate our Customer Service & Sales Team?
How would you rate us for Price?
Having arranged a call back, this did not happen, and I had to call you, I received an apology and a promise to phone me on the following Monday morning again no call, now Wednesday and I have gone elsewhere purely because you appear to offer no service all.
How would you rate us for Price?
Want to choose stirling ackroyd but cannot get in touch via the app so cannot take advantage of the offer. I need them to email me NOT telephone as we are in SPAIN
Dear Ms. Bishop,

Thank you for reviewing our business. I will arrange for our sales team to contact you via email to help you instruct Stirling Ackroyd Legal to handle your conveyancing.

You have mentioned you are based in Spain and you cannot receive calls, but your chosen solicitor will need to contact you at some point and will required paperwork to be completed, along with ID checks and AML checks, prior to starting work on your conveyancing file.

Kind Regards,

The Conveyancing Network
How would you rate our Customer Service & Sales Team?
How would you rate us for Price?
I have instructed a solicitor based on a quote received with a Birmingham address which is easily accessible to me and the main reason I went with the quote. Having received my welcome pack from them I have found out that this office is only remote and all the work is prepared via their London based office. Not happy.
The Conveyancing Network is rated 4.46 based on 85 reviews