The Conveyancing Network Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Conveyancing Network

About The Conveyancing Network: The Conveyancing Network operates a nationwide network of UK property solicitors and licensed conveyancers. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging a property, you instantly can compare quotes direct from solicitors and conveyancers in 3 simple steps. Get a quote today and see how much time and money you can save!

info@theconveyancingnetwork.com

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct

How would you rate The Conveyancing Network?

How would you rate us for Price?
"Easy to deal with, quick to come back to me with answers from any questions I had. Whole transaction from start to finish was efficient and professional. Would recommend."
How would you rate us for Price?
"the different number of quotes available are amazing..such a difference in the cost.. excellent service"
How would you rate us for Price?
"By refunding the money for a sale transaction that didn't go through due to broken chain."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Conveyancing - generally overpaying for solicitors’ services. The Converyancing Network ensure you get the best deals on offer and are always clear, fixed fees up front. I made one phone call and Harry did all the work for me, such a simple and easy process and I know I’ve got a great deal too - what’s not to love?!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"I spoke to on several occasions a gentleman called Luke Parsons and still am. He is so helpful and very supportive"
How would you rate us for Price?
"i was quoted £574 all in including all disbursements, that was not the case as i had to pay for third party disbursements which i was not told about, they are typical sales people selling a product with no care or regards to the customers so long as they receive their cut or commission from the solicitors. I asked if any monies to be added on to this price the answer was no, i suggest call the firm in question and ask them before you go ahead, this has cost me more than £574 due to third party disbursements."
Dear Mr. Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Having looked into your file and having spoken to your firm of solicitors directly, it appears that the information you provided to us was not correct and that your freehold property was in fact a leasehold matter, due to the complexities and ownership issues involved in your case.

As a leasehold matter, this will obviously increase the amount of work that a solicitor has to do on your behalf and hence the increased costs incurred for the additional work.

I do hope you understand this and that we can only provide a fixed fee quotation with the assumption that the information provided to us and the solicitor is correct at the time of instruction.

Kind Regards,

The Conveyancing Network
Dear Mr. Jan,

I understand that my colleague has now explained the situation to you fully and you are now happy and understand the additional fees.

Kind Regards,

The Conveyancing Network
How would you rate us for Price?
"We were very happy to find a local business with competitive rates."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Very pleased with the service so far, contact was very quick after initial choice of quote. Very impressed with level of commitment to 'your' needs, and following day received a personal phone call from my designated solicitor, also very professional, would recommend this site to everyone...."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Quickly response to my enquire."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Very painless process from start to finish and very happy to have saved a great deal of money doing so!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"It was easy to use and provided a competitive quote"
"not really"
"Very helpful"
Miss Samantha Nelson
Verified Buyer
How would you rate us for Price?
"Really swift response to my email enquiry. A guy called Luke was very helpful and responded to my questions speedily. Within one day had been assigned a Solicitor, who in turn emailed documents needing to be completed to start the ball rolling. Have used online firm's before so am hoping that the rest of the process will be as stress free! Thank you."
Mr Andrea Della Corte
Verified Buyer
"My operator David"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Had instant response from solicitors. Really on the ball. Agreed to costs that were quoted. Were far cheaper than solicitors recommended by the estate agents - (they get a cut from their recommended solicitor). Happy to use as all their conditions were up front too and warned of any 'extras' that were required. Being of an older age, they were happy to supply everything in hard copies too."
How would you rate our Customer Service & Sales Team?
"It's worth mentioning we have not yet completed our sale and purchase but I am happy to review part way through. Contact with customer service was fantastic. Phone answered quickly and politely. Cheapest quote by far. I liked that there is no completion, no fee. Our solicitor is brilliant. She replies quickly and within a couple of hours of contacting the conveyancing network, she had sent us all necessary paperwork. Would highly recommend based on the service we have received so far."
How would you rate us for Price?
"It gave me an idea as to what the difference in cost would be."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Really good , when you want a super quick , no nonsense local quote!!! Without having to ring around !! Have used one of them you stated .. and no stress whatsoever."
How would you rate us for Price?
"So easy to navigate. Being a first time buyer is a scary time, but using this website made finding a solicitor that little bit easier."
The Conveyancing Network is rated 4.45 based on 42 reviews