The Conveyancing Network Reviews

Read The Conveyancing Network Reviews

info@theconveyancingnetwork.com

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct

Tell us how The Conveyancing Network made you happy
Terrible communication and overall service. They delayed instructing my searches on my purchase by at least 2 weeks and just put this down to a "backlog", have also received very poor service from the solicitors JP Goldman, do not use this service, go to a solicitor directly it will make the process a lot quicker and simpler, this process is passed out to too many different people. No urgency whatsoever.
How would you rate us for Price?
The service I received was very friendly and efficient - thank you!
i would recommend the conveyancing Network for any one looking to obtain a price on conveyancing. simple easy to understand detailed figures quickly provided
What a great service, worth calling once you have got a quote as the team there will check you have got the most suitable lawyer and open your file and take your payment there and then. I opted for a lawyer in wales who can deal with my lender and only charge a small fee for gifted deposits unlike the lawyer who was recommended by my estate agent who wanted to charge a further £200. Thank you for your help.
How would you rate us for Price?
The service was easy to use and helped me to get a clearer idea pricing.
Excellent customer service and website. Got me some great quotes and saved me so much time and money!
Such a friendly firm. Obviously very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would recommend The Conveyancing Network to anyone who asks!
Always friendly, helpful and happy to answer all my questions. Made the process very easy - much better than speaking to a solicitor directly!
Such professional, friendly and extremely helpul staff. Both Charlotte and Sam couldnt do enough to help me and make the process smooth and easy. I would highly reccomend using this comany.
second time using this site, first time decided not to buy. Second time received a very helpful call from their new in-house team who talked me through all the other options available. Ended up going with JP Goldman who have been great so far and much more reasonable than the lawyer I used through another site last time.
How would you rate us for Price?
Having arranged a call back, this did not happen, and I had to call you, I received an apology and a promise to phone me on the following Monday morning again no call, now Wednesday and I have gone elsewhere purely because you appear to offer no service all.
How would you rate us for Price?
Want to choose stirling ackroyd but cannot get in touch via the app so cannot take advantage of the offer. I need them to email me NOT telephone as we are in SPAIN
Dear Ms. Bishop,

Thank you for reviewing our business. I will arrange for our sales team to contact you via email to help you instruct Stirling Ackroyd Legal to handle your conveyancing.

You have mentioned you are based in Spain and you cannot receive calls, but your chosen solicitor will need to contact you at some point and will required paperwork to be completed, along with ID checks and AML checks, prior to starting work on your conveyancing file.

Kind Regards,

The Conveyancing Network
Got a good deal
How would you rate us for Price?
Second time we've used them and both times they handled the referral service very professionally.
How would you rate us for Price?
The best quotes and the transferable fees
Brilliant custom service from Luke, very informative and friendly. I felt very confident to find a solicitor with them. Luke talked me through each step and explain the process in detail. I would highly recommend them and Luke.
How would you rate us for Price?
Quick, efficient and intuitive interface and a nice follow up by your agents. Shame the solicitors chosen are not as quick. :)
How would you rate us for Price?
Fundamentally, I managed to massively cut the cost of selling my flat. And it was simple too.
How would you rate us for Price?
Unfortunately the solicitor hasn't contacted or phoned me as indicated so can't really comment about their skills, just their customer service. Web site is easy.
How would you rate us for Price?
Best quotes, straightforward, quick and helpful
The Conveyancing Network is rated 4.46 based on 85 reviews