The Coach Approach Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Coach Approach

Tell us how The Coach Approach made you happy

Telephone
"My heartfelt thanks go to John. A genuinely decent, caring and approachable gentleman who is very easy to talk to. This is my first experience of anything like this but, at almost 45 years old (and heading for a possible mid life crisis!) I felt that I needed some direction and understanding with what's going on in my life. John was able to help me prioritise the areas that are important in my life and to look at ways of focusing on how to improve those areas - which is surprisingly simple when you break it down. Johns initial explanation of how our brains deal with the stresses and the strains of everyday life is key to understanding how to make these improvements going forward. I am extremely grateful to John for teaching me a few simple but very effective strategies to help me through this more challenging period of my life. These strategies are part of me now and I am sure that I will continue to use them throughout the rest of my life. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending John. If you are unsure whether The Coach Approach is right for you (like I was in the beginning) just pick up the phone and make that appointment. I'm so glad that I did and I am sure you won't regret it."
"John is a very lovely man, and a brilliant coach. His techniques are part-coach, part-hynotherapist and (in very large) part-friend! He is never judgmental or condescending, and always approachable and willing. He demonstrates a clear understanding and appreciation of the science of the brain - he is no cod-therapist based on loose theories, but someone who really works to understand how to improve his clients' well-being. As the years go on, I think we all gather (mis)conceptions and beliefs about ourselves which limit our behaviour, and spending time on correcting, managing or adjusting these is extremely valuable, and I cannot rate John highly enough."
"I left school at a very early age and had not sat an exam for 40 years. John was recommended to me as someone who could help me develop a coping strategy to enable me to to gain the professional qualifications I was striving for. I knew I was on top of and understood my subject well but did not want to fail because of anxiety and nerves. Over a period of a few short weeks, John not only taught me how to cope with the upcoming exams but also how to perform at my confident best. At the same time he also gave me tools to deal with various other life situations which cause stress ( for example how to cope with a mother suffering from Alzheimer’s. ) I now also have a deeper understanding of psychology and what drives people to learn and explore. This has aided my teaching and enabled me to connect even further with the students I work with in what can be a hostile environment. I would without question recommend John to anyone needing help with stress management or anything which is impeding them achieving their potential and being their best self."
"If I could give more than five stars then I would. I've been seeing John for anxiety and unstable mood and it's honestly the best decision I've ever made. The sessions have completely changed my life. John is so understanding and makes you feel so at ease, and I started to notice a difference even after the first couple of sessions. If someone had told me six months ago that I'd be this much better in such a short space of time I would have thought it was impossible, but I really am! I'm a newer, happier me now, so thank you so much John"
"I went to see John with depression and anxiety which affected me on a daily basis. I was on medication and seeing a counsellor but did not feel like I was getting anywhere other than the dark hole I lived in. On my first session I was instantly made to feel at ease about my problems and felt comfortable to talk about the difficulties I had gone through over the previous years.  After every session no matter how bad or dark a place I was in that day I always came away feeling more positive and upbeat. John gave me techniques to overcome my fears and anxiety, taught me how the brain works and gave me a cd which I used frequently to help me relax especially when my brain was working on overdrive feeding me with negativity. I can honestly say I now feel more like the old me and can see the light at the end of a very dark and very long tunnel. I would highly recommended his services to anyone for any problem"
"My time with John exceeded my expectations. He is an extremely approachable, knowledgeable man who inspires change. My life has changed in so many ways. I have tried many different types of therapy but this worked for me. Initially I was sceptical but I'm so glad I went to see him. It was refreshing to have someone who was there for me and encouraging the changes I wanted. He may not be the cheapest but I'm so glad I chose him."
"I was very sceptical of trying something non traditional and as I didn’t get immediate results thought that my reluctance was justified. However, after a few sessions and putting into practice Johns advice I found that his guidance paid off and I have steadily improved since. Thoroughly recommended. Thanks. John."
"Professional, courteous, informative. Clean & tidy consultation room. Welcoming & friendly."
"I found John to very warm and approachable. The way he broke down the workings of the brain to there mechanical parts I found really helped me try to get on top of my feelings."
"Although I only had three sessions,I felt really calm and peacefull each time I came out.I had a wonderful holiday,and did not worry about the flights,thanks to Coach Approach."
"John was very approachable and easy to talk to. He was good at getting you to open up in a non threatening or confrontational environment. His explanations were clear and he worked at a steady pace. There was a sense of achievement at the end of each session."
"John is excellent, his approach to therapy is compassionate and effective. He is extremely approachable and puts you at ease."
"John has helped me on many things and empowers me to find my way with his simple and kind approach. I recommend him and share his teachings as much as I can with friends and family."
"I will find this difficult to put into words. I developed a fear of flying, somehow somewhere... I did fly but was so anxious doing so, I’d take relaxants prescribed & knew it was a means to an end. Well how things have changed ! I had a course of treatment with John at coach approach, & I’m not quite sure what happened but flying is no longer an issue, I can’t recommend this highly enough ! I flew last week alone.. & actually fell asleep on the return I was that relaxed, in fact I slept the whole way home, I was so calm & relaxed at the airport too, I was shopping & enjoying it, my partner could not believe the change in me. This has opened up a whole new opportunity for me, I fly again in 2 wks & then in 6 wks, as my partner works away this means I can travel with him on occasions. Flying is so safe & it’s through having Johns treatment that I can see flying for what it is too, I can’t rate this treatment highly enough & cant thank coach approach enough ! One happy lady, & partner. I’m happy to discuss my experience with anyone also, with coach approach approval & guidance. Sue"
The Coach Approach is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews