The Coach Approach Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Coach Approach

How would you rate The Coach Approach ?

"Although I only had three sessions,I felt really calm and peacefull each time I came out.I had a wonderful holiday,and did not worry about the flights,thanks to Coach Approach."
"John was very approachable and easy to talk to. He was good at getting you to open up in a non threatening or confrontational environment. His explanations were clear and he worked at a steady pace. There was a sense of achievement at the end of each session."
"John is excellent, his approach to therapy is compassionate and effective. He is extremely approachable and puts you at ease."
"John has helped me on many things and empowers me to find my way with his simple and kind approach. I recommend him and share his teachings as much as I can with friends and family."
"I will find this difficult to put into words. I developed a fear of flying, somehow somewhere... I did fly but was so anxious doing so, I’d take relaxants prescribed & knew it was a means to an end. Well how things have changed ! I had a course of treatment with John at coach approach, & I’m not quite sure what happened but flying is no longer an issue, I can’t recommend this highly enough ! I flew last week alone.. & actually fell asleep on the return I was that relaxed, in fact I slept the whole way home, I was so calm & relaxed at the airport too, I was shopping & enjoying it, my partner could not believe the change in me. This has opened up a whole new opportunity for me, I fly again in 2 wks & then in 6 wks, as my partner works away this means I can travel with him on occasions. Flying is so safe & it’s through having Johns treatment that I can see flying for what it is too, I can’t rate this treatment highly enough & cant thank coach approach enough ! One happy lady, & partner. I’m happy to discuss my experience with anyone also, with coach approach approval & guidance. Sue"
The Coach Approach is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews