woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read woolroom Reviews

About woolroom:

Woolroom sells natural, chemical free bedding and mattresses. Whether you're looking for a new duvet, pillows, topper or a mattress you'll be sure to find something that can ensure you get a healthier, more rested night's sleep.

#ThisIsWhatHappyFeelsLike

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
Excellent customer service on both occasions, having bought first a duvet and then a pillow.
We visited the Wool Room’s shop near Ipswich, The Sleep Studio, on Tuesday afternoon and three hours later had ordered an Oxford mattress, divan and bedding! We were absolutely delighted with the service we received from Bob who was so helpful and patient during the course of a long afternoon. Not once did we feel rushed or under pressure and as I have complex physical problems I really did need the time to make sure we chose the right bed. Honest too which is so refreshing in today’s high pressure sales world. Bob even made us a cup of tea! A lovely shopping experience and well worth making the trip. They really do want their customers to walk out feeling happy with their decision.
Very quick delivery. We’ve been gradually changing all our bedding to wool and this mattress protector goes on top of a thick topper. Very comfortable and definitive improvement on synthetic in terms of comfort and temperature control.
It’s perfect for the colder winter months in Arizona.
Recieved my orderer after having to call to chase it up. When I did recieve it the outer packaging (bag) was so torn I could see the item when it was handed to me. Have ordered two toppers from you a few years ago and was excellent service. Pretty poor this time round.
Really lovely quality mattress protector.
Excellent service and excellent products. My husband and I have a super light duvet, deluxe mattress protector and deluxe pillows and I have to say we have never had such perfect bedding. We have a very warm flat and in the winter we are lovely and cosy and in summer we stay nice and cool. Don't hesitate get wool bedding it really does what it says on the tin.
have used Woolroom for a number of years, quality of the products are excellent and wash well... delivery is always on time and a bonus on this transaction, we purchased items in the sale
Excellent service. Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick, and I was kept informed about my parcel which arrived on stated day and time.
Really pleased so far , fantastic as far as coping with hot flushes in the night and not being woken by them.Also warm enough for my partner on cold nights so good all round!
We bought the washable all-season wool comforter and are very pleased. It is a substantial product with enough weight to not drift off the bed at night. It is also materially warmer than our previous down comforter while not being close or too hot. The cover is high quality although we're adding a duvet cover for color. Shipping from the UK to the USA was virtually instantaneous. All told, this was a great buying experience and we're recommending WoolRoom to our friends and kids.
The duvets are good quality but they do not fit into standard UK double duvet covers. We're still using the duvets as we don't want to throw them away, but they look and feel awkward on the kids' beds. I wish we'd returned them when they were new (bought at the end of November 2019).
Didn’t think I’d like the duvet being heavier but it’s absolutely fine. Nice and snug. Got the pillow - very comfortable but I’ve ordered more wool for it.
Product is excellent!! Delay in receiving goods and no notification there was to be a delay. And the marketing is endless so much so I unsubscribed. Which is ashame.
Great pillows. Could do with a little more wool in the deluxe pillows. We had to order extra.
First may I say that the review is only regarding delivery. Ordered my mattress with woolroom .Got conformation then another email saying mattress protector would arrive via Dpd .That arrived with usual tracking and everything ok. Then things went downhill. Got email from Keen and Able asking me to click on a link to choose a delivery date .I did that and chose the earliest one otherwise I would have had to wait 2 weeks. Unfortunately I got no other correspondence by email or phone from Keen and Able to confirm my date and 4 hour delivery slot. Thought I was supposed to get a text or call the evening before to confirm this .Alas nothing. My delivery was on a Sunday so no way of getting in touch to find out if drivers were coming .My friend came round on Sunday to remove the old mattress but had to leave without it. Did not want to be without a mattress for at least another 2 weeks . At 4.30pm 2 rings on my mobile .Was just going to call back to see if that was the drivers then my doorbell went. Mattress was delivered .Told delivery men I was not happy and they confirmed i should have had a call or email. Delivery men then called again at 06.08 pm to say I had the wrong mattress . I should have had the superking size mattress .I explained that I did not order the superking size mattress and that they had put the mattress on my bed . I dont have a superking size bed. and did not order one. After eventually convincing them I had the right one they hung up. Old mattress now sitting in my hall until my friend can make another trip to pick it up. It is not that difficult to keep anyone informed of delivery either by phone or email . Very frustrating and extremely disappointing
Bought the single warm wool duvet for my 3 year old’s bed. It keeps him nice and cosy in winter and it’s great to know it’s made with British wool. Competitively priced too.
I've had multiple issues with Woolroom. Firstly an order was delivered to a shop that was 40 minutes away from me- I do not live in a rural area, and never gave my permission for my order to be delivered elsewhere. I have plenty of neighbours who would have accepted the parcel. I have had to wait weeks for the parcel to be returned to sender before requesting a refund. I then saw an online advert offering "free delivery with all orders" so thought I would give them another try and reorder my initial order. However, on clicking through the advert and trying to place the order, no free delivery was available. I contacted them and they said this promotion had ended, however I tried to place the order within minutes of clicking the advert, and no end date was mentioned on the advert.
Recently ordered a warm duvet and two pillows for my daughter’s new bed. Delivered promptly with NO plastic packaging. My daughter sneezed every morning with her old feather duvet, now she doesn’t! So happy with our new purchase. Thank you. I will ensure inform my baby mum friends of our new wool duvet and pillows.
quick service and lovely quality blankets at a great sale price.
woolroom is rated 4.80 based on 4,681 reviews