The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Bottles come nice and secure in sturdy packaging, no fear of breaking
This is the first time I had ordered with The Whiskey World due to trying to find other options (a company who shall not be named but has a trillionaire at the helm). Considering there's a pandemic, service was remarkable. I ordered the product and had it within a week! Kudos!
I bought this for a 60th birthday present and considering the price would have liked a presentation box. However I was informed this is how it came but still think it should have had one
Delivered as expected and on time
Fast service.well packed
Efficient service. A little disconcerting that the price went up substantially after I placed my order.
Ordered , it was Delivered , and i gave it as a 30th present , the birthday boy loved it
A highly commendable service
Nice whiskey. Very prompt delivery. No problems.

Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
BOTTLE A PRESENT NOT YEY DELIVERED
Efficient service, easy to order, product as described.
Bovenste stoppen van 2 flessen waren beschadigd
Very Good service
Great selection. Item ordered came very quickly. Fair price - what more do you want. :-)
Delivery very prompt. I had hoped that the glasses were the ones with the Jura pattern on the base (as I already had) but they were blank. I would be happy to purchase the 'original' design ones separately.
Great experience buying from TWW. I had jumped the gun and bought a product which I needed to change and update the order to add another product. They were more than happy to accommodate my request and help me out. Received everything in good time, well packaged and as described. I'll definitely be buying from them again!
Delivery was so quick and there was so much supportive packaging, the bottle was in no danger of breaking. Expertly done. Won’t hesitate to use again. Am very new to the whiskey world, so thank you
All went well with order and delivery, just have not yet tasted the malt
This stuff gets you drunk!
Good variety ,speedy response.
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 3,050 reviews