The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Arrived a day earlier than expected and the packaging was excellent. Will be ordering more as the selection is vast.
Ordered at a good price, delivered within a couple of days, communication and updates great , delivered as instructed
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Extremely well packaged. What more can I ask for Pleasure to deal with and will def be visiting again
Excellent service
Whisky World had exactly what I wanted, excellent price, delivered really fast an packaging is the best I’ve ever seen, will certainly recommend an use again.
Extremely pleased with phone call to yourselves and prompt delivery
Well packaged, arrived quickly
Good service quick delivery
Good prices and service with a quick delivery
Great selection, prompt delivery and secure packaging. Can't ask for more.
Ordered 1 day and they were delivered the next day.
Quick delivery, nice little note from Natalie and a couple chocolates. What else can you say
Whisky World didn’t have the whisky I wanted in stock but gave me the option to be emailed when it was available, they did so I was able to buy something I’d almost given up on. Big thank you Whisky World
Shipping was super fast and reasonably priced. They also had a whiskey I haven't been able to find many other places so selection is great.
Bought mini tequilas, really good price as they were on sale, great communication and speedy delivery. Will use again!
everything was has ordered!!
My purchase was for a 50th birthday gift and the service and ease of ordering on line did not dissappoint
I had ordered my bottle very last minute for a Birthday gift however the service was excellent. Had received it in time and it was well packaged. Would definitely recommend.
Great selection, easy ordering and kept updated about the progress of my order.
Best Customer service I have ever had. Very nice very professional people specially Sam. Thank you so much guys. I will definitely buy from you again.
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 6,361 reviews