The Watch Lab Holdings Ltd T/A The Watch Lab Reviews

15 Cable Court
Pittman Way
Fulwood

Tell us how The Watch Lab Holdings Ltd T/A The Watch Lab made you happy
Absolutely useless , amateur tech ability at most and 2nd rate customer care. The primark of the industry . If you want a battery in a Casio fine but if you own a watch over £500 do the right thing and walk on by .

Ongoing dispute with bank , then off to small claims , save yourself the hassle
Good Morning-

Please email the customer service email we previously supplied on other review sites (customer.relations@thewatchlab.co.uk) if you would prefer not to give more specific details including real name or name of friend / relative you are posting on behalf of publicly - alternatively if you can provide the unique job number which will be on your receipt and used in any correspondence you my have had with us.

Sincerely ; Customer Service Team
Highly Recommend
Very good service from David.
No problems sending or returning the watch and quick
Absolutely rubbish service, charged to replace the battery and then told they can’t seal the watch, it was working when I took it to them, will now need to send the watch to TAG for a service at my cost, I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone
I recently bought a watch from your Hanley branch and would like to say what excellent service I received.
I took 2 Tag watches to the Preston Cable Court shop for new batteries to be fitted in July 2019 in August I went to collect them and was informed that one needed a service as the battery had been left in too long so I had the watch done on collecting it on the 19th October, I was told it was done and pressure tested and working and covered by a 2 year guarantee ,the first time I got it wet it steamed up and stopped working. It was then returned on the 15/11/2019 to the same Preston shop for repair under your 2 year guarantee ,today 04/02/2020 I have been informed that they cannot now seal it water tight because of a problem with the crown wheel which now does not seal due to the tube not fitting the hole . But when I collected it in October I was told that it had passed a pressure check and working fine , how can it seal then but not now? please advise on the action you are going to take to sort out the watch as a non waterproof watch is not what I brought into you to have repaired.
A quick resolution would be appreciated as this has been going on since July.
i have since been informer that they cannot now seal the watch and that they will send it to tag at my cost even though they garanteed it sealed in october and the respone to emails is very slow.
Today I took my watch to one of your labs for a battery replacement and reseal. The technician was really helpful . He replaced the battery and told me that it had not been possible to reseal it due to the stopwatch buttons being damaged due to wear and tear which I fully accept. I am however questioning whether I should have in fact been contacted by him to tell me this before replacing the battery and not being able to provide the full service that I had paid for.
Very disappointed...although my silver Glycine watch was serviced for a total cost of £175 !.....the watch wasn’t “fit for purpose” when I got it back because the watch strap clasp wasn’t fixed although it was requested when I left it in.
What has really annoyed me is their lack of customer service. The agent at the outlet wasn’t really concerned ...simply suggested he’d resubmit it for this repair which would take a further 6 to 8 weeks. He couldn’t fast track it nor could he communicate with the workshop this watch was sent to initially. As I thought this was too long to wait I asked for the contact details of customer services. I sent them an email but over a week later I have yet to receive any acknowledgement or a response from anyone.
Good Morning Mr Cook,

Sorry to here about the service you have received.

it seems that we do not have a email from you in relation to this subject, please can you email us at customer.relations@thewatchlab.co.uk or fill in the contact us section on our website (https://www.thewatchlab.co.uk/contact-us/) , we aim to return correspondence within 2-3 working days. please include your job service number.

Customer Relations
Brilliant! OK a bit of a delay but a very good price and really good result. Also, pleasant and helpful staff.
Hi my watch as been in and out since having a battery fitted in January the arm fell off after a month it came back then they arm kept sticking to the stones so kept losing time ..it went back in came back..then water has leaked in as they had not pressure tested it all in all I'm still waiting for my watch back ..its a gucci watch which cost a fortune .. and I haven't had it now for nearly a year no appologies and I've been living with my husbands work watch as was expecting it done with in weeks ...no phone calls of them.. how can it possibly take so long once it's back I'll be having it checked over..disgusted
Last summer, my TAG was sent by the Bromley branch for a service & clean as the movement of the second hand was not smooth. Over the year, this movement has got worse with the second hand sticking in one position for a long time. Every time I've been back to ask for this problem to be rectified, the shop is closed. Frustrated.
Good Morning,

We are apologies for the issues you have with your watch, and the shock of the closing of your local branch, if make contact we us we can arrange collection of your watch and repair under the guarantee.

Please email us at customer.relations@thewatchlab.co.uk with your job number/Postal information and we will look into this matter for you.

Customer Relations
My experience with The Watch Lab is…
My experience with The Watch Lab is rather shocking. Went to branch in Stoke in march this year and left them my watch for repair.
My watch still hasn't been returned, received 2 phone calls in 5 months!!! Have been several times asking for update on repair and all I got is that there is no update and they are chasing manufacturer. For 5 months???!!!

I don't even know where my watch is gone and if I ever see it again. Absolutely terrible services, if I would have known this I wouldn't take it there. And they charged me £49.00 for new battery - for the watch I haven't seen since!!!

Stay away from this company if you want to see you stuff again.
Good Afternoon Tomas,

our team got your email to our customer.relation@thewatchlab.co.uk, the operational manager for Hanley will be in contact with you direct in regards to your complaint and review.

Customer relation team
Went to Silverburn ,Glasgow to ask the price of a new battery for my Tissot watch. I was sold on the fact that the batteries they fitted were the best batteries and would last twice as long as a normal battery- around 5 years. I was told the watch would also need to be resealed and they could clean the watch for a discounted "bargain" £20.00.
On the basis of being told that the battery would last twice as long as a normal I went ahead.
Just over two years later the battery has failed , around the same time as a normal battery. Watch Lab has denied all liability, denied I was told their battery would last longer than other batteries.
I noticed on the receipt that batteries are only guaranteed for a year(now two years) and resealing is not guaranteed waterproof!
In total I paid almost £70.00 for a battery ,reseal and clean that was not worth it! Would NEVER use again!!
Good Afternoon Ian,

I am sorry about the service that you have received .

Please email at customer.relations@thewatchlab.co.uk with your job number and we will look into this matter for you.

Customer Relations
Very helpful and friendly people at Watch Lab, Preston.
Work always ready on time me with two year guarantees.
Have recommended to many friends and will continue to do so.
They also repair bracelets which is also very handy. I was a personal visitor, not a postal client.
Excellent and courteous service from the Watch Lab, Preston.
The mended watch arrived back very well packed, after a phone call to check
the delivery time would be convenient. The cost was very reasonable and I would definitely recommend using this company to anyone.
Great friendly service from Jim at The Watch Lab in Preston, watch was ready within the hour like he said, very informative about the watch I took in for repair and also talked to me about a watch I want repairing which I will be taking in a few weeks when I am back in the area.
Told my watch would take 2 weeks max, 'falser than any other company out there' I was told. They also told be it would be going out tonight for repair (Thursday). I ran today to get an update on my watch as it's been nearly 2 weeks only to be told it went up on Monday 13th (when all collections are made) and it's going to be another two weeks making the 2 weeks promised service nearly 4 weeks. Not sure what the quantity is like as I've not had the watch back yet. So, don't believe them if they say it's a two week service, more like 4 weeks.
I took my watch to lakeside for a replacement glass and battery in March, I was told four weeks to fix, then it became eight weeks, now we are in the ninth week and still no information on its progress, I contacted the shop and sent e-mails to customer relations but have not had any response from them.
very UNHAPPY.
Good Afternoon,

I am sorry about the service that you have received .

AVOID AT ALL COST !!
Bluewater - rude arrogant staff. Went to collect a watch today which they hadn’t repaired after 4 weeks ! and the two staff were sat there asleep !! Do not use these people !
Had new strap fitted on my wife's watch and minor alterations on my strap at the Nottingham Victoria centre branch. Served by Colin who was very helpful, friendly and professional.
The Watch Lab Holdings Ltd T/A The Watch Lab is rated 4.37 based on 987 reviews