The Watch Lab Holdings Ltd T/A The Watch Lab Reviews

Pittman Way
Fulwood

Tell us how The Watch Lab Holdings Ltd T/A The Watch Lab made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent and courteous service from the Watch Lab, Preston. The mended watch arrived back very well packed, after a phone call to check the delivery time would be convenient. The cost was very reasonable and I would definitely recommend using this company to anyone."
"Great friendly service from Jim at The Watch Lab in Preston, watch was ready within the hour like he said, very informative about the watch I took in for repair and also talked to me about a watch I want repairing which I will be taking in a few weeks when I am back in the area."
"Told my watch would take 2 weeks max, 'falser than any other company out there' I was told. They also told be it would be going out tonight for repair (Thursday). I ran today to get an update on my watch as it's been nearly 2 weeks only to be told it went up on Monday 13th (when all collections are made) and it's going to be another two weeks making the 2 weeks promised service nearly 4 weeks. Not sure what the quantity is like as I've not had the watch back yet. So, don't believe them if they say it's a two week service, more like 4 weeks."
"I took my watch to lakeside for a replacement glass and battery in March, I was told four weeks to fix, then it became eight weeks, now we are in the ninth week and still no information on its progress, I contacted the shop and sent e-mails to customer relations but have not had any response from them. very UNHAPPY."
Good Afternoon,

I am sorry about the service that you have received .

Please email at customer.relations@thewatchlab.co.uk with your job number and we will look into this matter for you.

Kind Regards

Customer Relations
"AVOID AT ALL COST !! Bluewater - rude arrogant staff. Went to collect a watch today which they hadn’t repaired after 4 weeks ! and the two staff were sat there asleep !! Do not use these people !"
"Had new strap fitted on my wife's watch and minor alterations on my strap at the Nottingham Victoria centre branch. Served by Colin who was very helpful, friendly and professional."
"Friendly and helpful staff, Jim in particular was very helpful at the fulwood service centre."
"Went to their Silverburn branch in Glasgow with my CK watch, the battery needed replaced. I was advised it would be £44.95 to do this, I declined as it's a ludicrous price for a new battery. I went to a jeweller's and they did it for £7, big difference from your crazy price. COMPLETE CON MERCHANTS!!!"
"Fantastic service and very helpful, perfect in every way. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol."
"Had a battery fitted which failed after 8 months. Sent the watch back and the Watch Lab claimed that the watch needed a £200 service before a replacement battery could be fitted. I refused and they returned the watch. A simple £1.50 purchase of a new battery from eBay was all it needed funnily enough. The watch has been fully operational ever since!!"
Good Morning,

Please can me with further information, you job number and branch you visited and i can look into the matter further.

Kind Regards

Customer Relations
Customer.relations@thewatchlab.co.uk
"DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS MOB. I placed a Tag watch with them on 21st December and I now have a series of calls and emails with Watches of Switzerland ( parent company) after countless pointless conversations with the Kingston branch admitting that my watch has not been touched. I have had excuses including the watchmaker being dismissed and now another on sick leave leaving me with a soon to be received estimate of the repair time! 16 weeks after they took the watch!!! Not a real sincere apology in sight and no access to a company director as requested so I can talk to anyone with authority. A farce of a company."
"Why can’t I give zero stars? 16 weeks and counting for a crown repair on my Tag. Customer service is a joke. Kingston branch is a joke. No real explanation or apology just wait. DO NOT USE THIS MOB"
"Great customer service"
"Very good. Ok"
"I had a to pick up watch I have a sold receipt for from the lackside branch, was then told watch had been over priced and if I wanted the watch it would be another £1200 pounds. Ask to speak to regional manager. Heard sales assistant bad mouthing me on the phone to regional manager. Ask for an email with all the details of my sale and abuse stated and price of watch now from regional manager been ignored even after speaking to him several times. DO NOT USE THE COMPANY"
"After my 29 year old TAG Heuer lost it’s bezel while sailing in Septembe, I took it to a well known independent TAG dealer to be told that the model was no longer made and the part would be impossible to obtain, the authorised watch repairers that many dealers use also told me the same thing. While in the Cribbs Causway branch of Watch Lab getting my wife’s Longines battery changed I mentioned my TAG and was told that I had been given duff advice as parts for these watches should be available for years, so I entrusted Watch Lab with my TAG after a thorough check of my watch. I was advised to that a new crown and crystal would be a good idea as well as a service, so it was not going to be a cheap job!, but with the equivalent new model TAG retailing at over £1,350, spending just under £700 on what was promised to be a totally refurbished and repaired watch was still a no brainer. The quoted turn round was 6 to 8 weeks, the watch came back in 5, looking like brand new!! I would not hesitate to recommend the Cribbs Causway branch for any work on a cherished timepiece."
"I dropped off my watch for a simple battery change. They smashed the glass on the face of the watch and it will now be sent off to be fixed. A £20 job has turned into a disaster resulting in the fact that I will not have my watch for a month. AVOID USING THIS COMPANY!"
"Thank you Steve at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol for your great service and efficiency, as usual. I have a Cartier watch but don't like paying the cost of a Cartier replacement strap. The WATCH Lab Is the only company I have found that can supply the straight strap required to fit both watch and buckle. Steve not only made sure it was a good secure fit but that it also felt comfortable to wear. Many thanks."
"Absolutely ripped off today £89.95 for a new battery for my watch. Come home and looked on line and could of got the job done for half the price. Not happy 😪😪😪"
"I am still awaiting news of a service to a Baume & Mercier dress watch after 3 months at Watch Lab , Southampton. Constantly calling for information, only to be told the watch is with ‘quality control ‘. The same position after 2 weeks. Now demanded my property to be returned. Absolute disgrace. Now in embarrassing position of having to either call the police or instruct solicitors. How can a business be that bad?"
The Watch Lab Holdings Ltd T/A The Watch Lab is rated 4.40 based on 973 reviews