The Boiler Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

How would you rate The Boiler Company?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Having had two breakdowns in six months, I became very aware how important my hot water and central heating system were to me. I was very glad to have cover from the Boiler Company, which dealt efficiently and quickly with the problems. They provide great service, excellent engineers and a rapid solution to their clients, of which I'm glad to be one! If you want a five-star boiler service, look no further!"
"Thanks for the quick repair & advice from Rhys my engineer."
Hi Dipesh,

You are welcome, thank you for a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear your repair was handled quickly and that you found our engineers advice helpful. I will pass your kind words to all involved.

The Boiler Company Team
"Just had my first boiler service with the boiler company, really happy with how easy it was to get scheduled and how thorough it was. Peter the engineer was also very polite and informative in showing me how to top up my boiler pressure."
Hi Charlie,

I am pleased to hear we have another happy new customer. I am glad you found our service easy to arrange and thorough upon completion. I will pass your good feedback to Peter your engineer and will try to make sure he is the engineer who visits your property in the future.

Thanks for a great review.

The Boiler Company
"A very professional duo that carried out my installation. Price for the installation was very competitive"
Hi Judd,

Thank for a 5 star review. It is great to hear your installation went smoothly and you found our price competitive. We do pride ourselves in providing reasonable prices for good quality installation with aftercare to match. I will make sure I pass on your good feedback to the engineers involved.

The Boiler Company
"Easy sign up, good price for a service and cover. See how they get on this year"
Hi Jon,

Thank you for a great review. I am pleased that you found our sign up process easy and you find our price appropriate for the service you get. I am confident we will live up to your expectations!

"Thanks for repair"
Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear your repair went well and your boiler is up and running again, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to all those involved.

The Boiler Company Team
"Purchased boiler insurance from the boiler company early last year. 3 claims and a service later and I’m happy to renew!"
Hi,

Thanks for a glowing review. It is great to hear you are happy with the product you have received and are willing to continue next year.

I can see your renewal price is the same as last year - we do like to offer transparent pricing from year 1 (no introductory offers) so your renewal payments do not increase.

The Boiler Company Team
"I would like to thank The Boiler Company for there continued help in looking after my boiler and central heating system. Unfortunately my boiler is now beyond repair however I am looking forward to my new boiler."
Hi Amanda,

You are very welcome. I am sorry to hear that your current boiler is at the end of its life however I am pleased to hear you are getting a brand new installation tomorrow and as you are under our Classic boiler cover plan you are getting a £500 discount! I am confident our happy relationship will continue.

Thanks for a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"Fixed boiller in 2 hrs!!"
Hi Elliott,

Thanks for a 5 star review. We understand most customers expect a same-day response and am very pleased to hear we have met/exceeded your expectations in this instance.

The Boiler Company Team
"Had a thorough yearly check on my boiler last week from a friendly engineer called Steve. Hope the good service from your company continues. Kind regards, A. Jones."
Hi Alfred,

Thanks for a good review. I am pleased you found your annual service from us thorough and our engineer friendly, this is the experience we aim to deliver every customer.

I am very confident the good service you have received from our company will continue!

"Worth paying monthly"
Hi Janice,

Thanks for positive review. It is good to hear you find us value for money and am confident this happy relationship will continue.

The Boiler Company Team
"Smooth website and sign up process. Laura on the live chat function even had a sense of humour! 5 stars!"
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your kind words regarding our website. I am pleased you found the sign up process smooth and am glad you have realised that we are a company with a personality! There is nothing worse than speaking to a robot or someone reading a script.

Our UK based call centres promote introducing personality to the customer as we have identified this can massively improve the customer journey.

The Boiler Company Team
"Switched from British Gas in 2017 due to ridiculous price increase. Made my first call out yesterday to which the engineer & apprentice came out within hours. More than happy to say the least."
Hi Rose,

Thanks for a good review. It is great to hear we responded to your call in just a few hours and that the overall service has made you more than happy. I am confident this service will continue.

The Boiler Company Team
"Very good company, who seem to be improving on response times & quality of engineers."
Hi,

Thank you for an outstanding review! I can see this is your fourth year with us and am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the journey.

You are entirely correct; we have placed heavy emphasis in the last 12 months on improving the response customers receive in a call-out situation. This includes us aiming to pick up your call in no more than 10 seconds, engineer punctuality, engineer knowledge and engineer manner.

The Boiler Company Team
"Good service from a knowledgeable engineer"
Hi Raymond,

Great to hear you found our engineer knowledgeable and that our service was up to your standard. I will make sure I pass on this good review to the engineer in question.

The Boiler Company Team
"Would like to thank my engineer, Peter, for a competent job. Cheers"
Hi Paul,

Thanks for a 5 star review. I am pleased you found our engineers work competent. I will be sure to pass on you kind words to the engineer in question and will try to make sure he is the engineer who attends your property on our behalf in the future.

The Boiler Company Team
"Have 5 properties covered and my second annual service has just been completed. Service was just over 20 minutes however thorough and as a landlord it is great that the gas safety certificate is automatically issued with every service. More than fair price for good product, landlord discount does help!"
Hi Kaine,

Fantastic to hear you have 5 properties under our service and that you found the annual checks completed so far to be thorough; I am confident the remaining services you have due (along with any emergency call outs) will meet the standard we have already set.

Thank you for a great review! I am so happy to hear you find our price more than fair for a good product - this is exactly what we aim to achieve for every customer.

"Great experience"
Hi Rhianna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased to hear you have found your overall experience with us great and am confident our happy relationship will continue.

The Boiler Company Team
"Prompt response to my call out, just waiting on a part which I am covered for."
Hi,

Great news! I am sure we will have you up and running again in no time. I can see our call out in this instance was a rapid 90 minutes.

Thank you for leaving a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"Great new boiler! Thanks, Tommy."
Hi Tommy,

Thanks for a good review. It is great to hear you are happy with your new boiler installation and I will make sure I pass your feedback to the engineer involved.

The Boiler Company is rated 4.98 based on 60 reviews