The Boiler Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

How would you rate The Boiler Company?

"I am happy with the boiler company having just done my boiler inspection. Just wish the engineer would have called 30 minutes beforehand instead of 5 as I was in the middle of my tea."
"Thanks Gary for the service last week. And thanks Alana for your help over the phone"
"So Sandra the engineer came to my house today to fix a boiler leak. She was very knowledgeable and got the job done no hassle. Would recommend."
"I like that I’ve had the same engineer return to my property. John is an excellent engineer and a all round good person."
"I just had my service from a loveley gentleman called Mohammed from Crawley"
Patricia S
Verified Buyer
"This organisation fixed my boiler within two hours of my call and I am very greatful. Thanks Pat"
Hi Pat,

Thank you for a good review. It's great to hear we have got your boiler up and running in such a short time, we are equally grateful to have you on board.

John
The Boiler Company Team
"I really feel like these guys are doing something right, they are so much better than British Gas and Homeserve in terms of service and far cheaper as well! Superb value for money. I am a happy customer and will not hesitate to recommend to friends and family."
Hi Pete,

Thank you for taking the time to leave an outstanding review! It warms me to hear you find our service comparable if not better than some of the big players in the market and that you find us superb value for money. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon.

The Boiler Company Team
"Chatty but hard working engineer :)"
Hi Maureen,

It is great to hear your engineer was hard working and I am very pleased to hear that having a chatty engineer was appropriate in your situation. We do train our engineers specifically to gauge from the customer exactly what experience they expect so they can deliver beyond expectation in every call-out. Thank you for a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"This company operates differently to others and uses their discretion to genuinely help their customers rather than deny claims. Impressive in this money-grabbing era!"
Hi Sergei,

Wow, thanks for a great review! I am so pleased to hear you have found us operating on a discretionary basis to be beneficial for you - the product was fundamentally designed in this way to provide benefit for our customers and put us above competitors providing similar contracts.

The Boiler Company Team
"Easy sign up process, having my service next week. Seems like a good company"
Hi Peter,

Thank you for a good review. I am happy to hear signing up with us was easy and we have already managed to book you a service appointment - we do guarantee to complete the annual inspection within the first 30 days if required.

"Thanks Jack"
Hi Alex,

Thank you for a 5 star review!

The Boiler Company Team
"Been with the boiler company for 1 year & so far so good. I was contacted for the yearly service which was conducted very well from a local engineer. Haven’t had an emergency breakdown as of yet"
Hi,

Thanks for a great review! I am pleased to hear your annual service was conducted well. It is great to hear you havent needed to take advantage of your emergency call out service as of yet however can happily assure you when you do require the facility you will be impressed.

The Boiler Company Team
"Good value boiler cover and easy to use website"
Hi Hakeem,

It is fantastic to hear you find our products of good value and that you found our website easy to use. I am sure our happy relationship will continue.

The Boiler Company Team
"Boiler cover gives you great peace of mind & flexibility. Thanks to the team"
Hi Ricky,

I am pleased to hear you find our product gives you great peace of mind and flexibility. Thank you for a great review!

Many thanks

The Boiler Company Team
"Couldn’t get me an engineer immediately due to the severe weather which is understandable. They did however help me top up my boiler pressure over the phone. Thanks Jay"
Hi Julia,

Thanks for a good review. Great to hear we were able to rectify your problem over the telephone. I understand you also requested a service however understandably (due to the severe weather/snow of late) we were unable to action this request immediately.

I understand we have now completed your annual service to your satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you again.

The Boiler Company Team
"I very rarely leave reviews but in this instance I feel obliged to do so. I would like to sincerely thank the Boiler Company for arranging an engineer to get to my property in this snow! Especially with a 10 month baby in the house. Our boiler cannot be fully repaired at the moment due to the local part centre being closed down BUT the electric heater from Argos was a touch of class. Many thanks, George."
Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so happy to hear we were able to accommodate your needs over the period of snow - this is exactly the time this product is designed to be of most benefit.

It is unfortunate that your boiler was not immediately repairable due to the availability of parts. Fantastic to hear that the electric heaters were of use to you though; we do require most of our repair network to carry at least one heater in their van for situations like this.

Hannah
The Boiler Company Team
"Thanks you Lewis for fixing our boiler. Very polite engineer who turned up on time"
Hi,

Thank you for a great review. I am pleased to hear our engineer was polite and turned up on time - I will pass on your good feedback on to Lewis.

The Boiler Company Team
"I reported a fault with my boiler and was put through to an adviser called Ben, he was extremely helpful and professional . He quickly arranged for an engineer to get to me as fast as he could . I felt that I was in safe hands as Ben reassured me that an engineer was able to get to my home faster than I had expected. A very pleasant engineer arrived and fixed the problem. I have complete faith in the boiler company and I have recommended them to friends and family. Thank you to all involved."
Hi Carol,

I am pleased to hear we managed to respond to your call out faster than expected and that you found the engineer pleasant. I feel your faith in our company is very well placed and I will make sure I pass your kind words on to Ben and all involved.

Thank you for a 5 star review and recommendation.

The Boiler Company Team
"Having had two breakdowns in six months, I became very aware how important my hot water and central heating system were to me. I was very glad to have cover from the Boiler Company, which dealt efficiently and quickly with the problems. They provide great service, excellent engineers and a rapid solution to their clients, of which I'm glad to be one! If you want a five-star boiler service, look no further!"
Hi Ken,

Thank you for an outstanding review! I am so happy to hear we dealt with your problems efficiently and quickly and that you feel we offer a rapid solution to our clients. Great to have you on board.

The Boiler Company Team
"Thanks for the quick repair & advice from Rhys my engineer."
Hi Dipesh,

You are welcome, thank you for a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear your repair was handled quickly and that you found our engineers advice helpful. I will pass your kind words to all involved.

The Boiler Company is rated 4.96 based on 78 reviews