The Boiler Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

Tell us how The Boiler Company made you happy

"The repair was very quick was done in minutes by a very helpful repair man. Only fault I have you took a week to come."
"So far so good, they’re always happy to help and easy to contact!"
"Boiler breakdown complete in 3 hours! Was only low pressure in the end but I am impressed with the level of service! All costs included in the contract!"
"Just signed up for the insurance, happy so far.."
"Installed new thermostat and bled radiators overall good service and response"
"Have come round to do my service. Peter the engineer was very good and cleaned around the boiler unit as it has not been serviced for ages and was very dusty. Boiler passed service I am very happy and I will recommend to my children as they need boiler service too!"
"Quick response time only 2 hours!"
"Your engineer Gary arrived at the stated time and quickly found the problem with my broken boiler. He was very careful in the manner in which he approached the task, left no mess and had completed the task within 60 minutes - fantastic."
"I am happy with the boiler company having just done my boiler inspection. Just wish the engineer would have called 30 minutes beforehand instead of 5 as I was in the middle of my tea."
"Thanks Gary for the service last week. And thanks Alana for your help over the phone"
"So Sandra the engineer came to my house today to fix a boiler leak. She was very knowledgeable and got the job done no hassle. Would recommend."
"I like that I’ve had the same engineer return to my property. John is an excellent engineer and a all round good person."
"I just had my service from a loveley gentleman called Mohammed from Crawley"
"This organisation fixed my boiler within two hours of my call and I am very greatful. Thanks Pat"
Hi Pat,

Thank you for a good review. It's great to hear we have got your boiler up and running in such a short time, we are equally grateful to have you on board.

John
The Boiler Company Team
"I really feel like these guys are doing something right, they are so much better than British Gas and Homeserve in terms of service and far cheaper as well! Superb value for money. I am a happy customer and will not hesitate to recommend to friends and family."
Hi Pete,

Thank you for taking the time to leave an outstanding review! It warms me to hear you find our service comparable if not better than some of the big players in the market and that you find us superb value for money. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Louise
The Boiler Company Team
"Chatty but hard working engineer :)"
Hi Maureen,

It is great to hear your engineer was hard working and I am very pleased to hear that having a chatty engineer was appropriate in your situation. We do train our engineers specifically to gauge from the customer exactly what experience they expect so they can deliver beyond expectation in every call-out. Thank you for a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"This company operates differently to others and uses their discretion to genuinely help their customers rather than deny claims. Impressive in this money-grabbing era!"
Hi Sergei,

Wow, thanks for a great review! I am so pleased to hear you have found us operating on a discretionary basis to be beneficial for you - the product was fundamentally designed in this way to provide benefit for our customers and put us above competitors providing similar contracts.

Thanks again,

The Boiler Company Team
"Easy sign up process, having my service next week. Seems like a good company"
Hi Peter,

Thank you for a good review. I am happy to hear signing up with us was easy and we have already managed to book you a service appointment - we do guarantee to complete the annual inspection within the first 30 days if required.

Sally
"Thanks Jack"
Hi Alex,

Thank you for a 5 star review!

The Boiler Company is rated 4.93 based on 87 reviews