The Body Shop Reviews

The Body Shop have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service. Full Insights

96% of reviewers recommend The Body Shop
05AM
5AM

268 Oxford Street,

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Body Shop ?

"I had issues with my hair I was reccommend bye bethany and Lauren I could not believe the results from the strawberry shampoo and conditioner the condtioner gives your hair so much moisture noticed the difference in one wash it is amazing stuff love the smell i will continue using it thanks again body shop Bromley"
"I had concerns about my nails Bethany and Lauren recommend the hair and body olive oil it is amazing stuff and works to I noticed the difference in 9 days very happy also I was reccommend the almond oil pen it is amazing works to I was reccommend by Bethany and Lauren to lovely members of staff it is a very shame you have discontinued it wish you could bring this product back"
"Great quality - best of all, cruelty free.Love the sales, genuine bargains."
"Very happy with my products that I consistently get! The shower gel is the only one that I am able to use as a lot of other products irritate my skin! As for the drops of bright peel mask! Best mask I’ve ever used! Does what it says and immediately! As an extremely impatient woman it’s a god send! Will definitely be returning!"
"I like that the company is animal cruelty free and the products are affordable."
"I enjoyed was good bubble bath"
"Brilliant Products <3"
"Clear product information and images of product, sale prices available and easy to select and buy process. I've enjoyed their vitamin C range and spa of the world creams that have an amazing texture."
"Amazing offers! Best quality! Fast delivery and helpful team!"
"I love the smells of these products. So good to the environment and to animals too. Lovely products to give yourself some really good self care."
"always good quality, been a customer since 1884 !"
"Several years ago I received Body Shop After Shave as a Christmas Present. I was so impressed by it I have used There Active After Shave regularly ever since. Their On Line service is al so first Class. Jimmy Mackie."
"Very quick delivery"
"realy good products and at a great price"
"Scent is nice. But not long lasting. Kept using much amount for a single use. Not practical to use."
"Great prices for amazing products that look and feel fantastic."
"I have rediscovered Body Shop and really love their products.i would pay full price if I had to but it seems there is always a discount code to be had so that's even better. Great online ordering and delivery."
"Staff are v helpful and they have good offers if you sign up to their loyalty card. I love the rose petal toner and their foundation is the best I've ever found. At a good price and cruelty free."
"The shop was very enticing and as it was the first time I had shopped there I was very impressed. The sales assistant was lovely and took the time to explain some of the products to me. She allowed me to try some too. Excellent. Will certainly shop there again."
"I love their pink grapefruit body butter the smell is delicious and my skin feels softer and pampered especially used in conjunction with dry brushing"
The Body Shop is rated 4.70 based on 91 reviews