The Body Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Body Shop

How would you rate The Body Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

67 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Body Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The shop was very enticing and as it was the first time I had shopped there I was very impressed. The sales assistant was lovely and took the time to explain some of the products to me. She allowed me to try some too. Excellent. Will certainly shop there again."
Patricia Still
"I love their pink grapefruit body butter the smell is delicious and my skin feels softer and pampered especially used in conjunction with dry brushing"
Lily Shum
"I do find the Body Shop a bit pricey, but their products are natural and fresh so it is worth the money. They always have offers and sales which helps with the prices. The products are always lovely and I enjoy pampering myself with them!"
Erica Zeschke
"As a long-time customer, I feel that The Body Shop's products are generally of high quality with wonderful scents and flavours. Speedy delivery for online orders, and no testing on animals! I admire a business that doesn't put a price on basic human morals and ethics."
"The body shop staff let us know all the best deals that were in-store for the day and was friendly and helpful in assisting our gift choices!"
"Love how easy it is to find products and especially sale products. Easy to order even from mobile phone."
Abigail Nicholls
"staff were really friendly and knowledgable! Will shop there again."
Yuliya Hordus
"good cosmetics, nice presents"
Chan Lester
"the post xmas sale was great, many product on sale better than black friday."
Lisa Jackson
"I got to sample and smell all products before purchase and the lady was very informative on the products in store & how the can be used. They also support cruelty free testing that doesn't harm animals which they had a campaign for in store."
"They took care of me and I had so many questions about certain products as I was buying for my sister. The staff were kind and were extremely informative."
Janet
"They were helpful trying to find my parcel"
Caroline Butler Kettle
"I store staff personable and helpful regarding products and offers"
Caroline Butler Kettle
"I store staff personable and helpful regarding products and offers"
Grzegorz Betkowski
"Amazing quality products. Good and easy to use online service."
"The staff were extremely helpful in assisting me with ideas and advice including colours for a gift. They were also attentive with my personal shopping. With one of the staff wearing some of their new products I was able to see clearly how the product would look and tips on its application."
Emma Cochrane
"I placed an order for items online using a 40% off promotion code, after the promotion had ended I then got an email telling me that some of the items I had ordered were actually now our of stock and wouldn't be sent to me. When I contact the body shop on this they weren't very helpful I just told me that their website is not always up-to-date with live stock levels."
Intan Nazira Mohd Nadzri
"Goods received in a very well condition!"
Sam Pickett
"love the products - trust them to behave ethically - responsible shopping is very important to me and my family"
Susan Morrison
"Lots of offers and loyalty points too. The goods are well worth the money and they're not tested on animals."
The Body Shop is rated 4.70 based on 72 reviews