The Body Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Body Shop

How would you rate The Body Shop?

67 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dmitrijs Neimanis
Amazing offers! Best quality! Fast delivery and helpful team!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Body Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dmitrijs Neimanis
"Amazing offers! Best quality! Fast delivery and helpful team!"
Pauline Heslip
"I love the smells of these products. So good to the environment and to animals too. Lovely products to give yourself some really good self care."
Lizzie Chapman-Walker
"always good quality, been a customer since 1884 !"
Catherine Mackie
"Several years ago I received Body Shop After Shave as a Christmas Present. I was so impressed by it I have used There Active After Shave regularly ever since. Their On Line service is al so first Class. Jimmy Mackie."
Gerry Piner
"Very quick delivery"
Samir
"realy good products and at a great price"
Myreen
"Scent is nice. But not long lasting. Kept using much amount for a single use. Not practical to use."
Baxter Mwangi
"Great prices for amazing products that look and feel fantastic."
"I have rediscovered Body Shop and really love their products.i would pay full price if I had to but it seems there is always a discount code to be had so that's even better. Great online ordering and delivery."
"Staff are v helpful and they have good offers if you sign up to their loyalty card. I love the rose petal toner and their foundation is the best I've ever found. At a good price and cruelty free."
"The shop was very enticing and as it was the first time I had shopped there I was very impressed. The sales assistant was lovely and took the time to explain some of the products to me. She allowed me to try some too. Excellent. Will certainly shop there again."
Patricia Still
"I love their pink grapefruit body butter the smell is delicious and my skin feels softer and pampered especially used in conjunction with dry brushing"
Lily Shum
"I do find the Body Shop a bit pricey, but their products are natural and fresh so it is worth the money. They always have offers and sales which helps with the prices. The products are always lovely and I enjoy pampering myself with them!"
Erica Zeschke
"As a long-time customer, I feel that The Body Shop's products are generally of high quality with wonderful scents and flavours. Speedy delivery for online orders, and no testing on animals! I admire a business that doesn't put a price on basic human morals and ethics."
"The body shop staff let us know all the best deals that were in-store for the day and was friendly and helpful in assisting our gift choices!"
"Love how easy it is to find products and especially sale products. Easy to order even from mobile phone."
Abigail Nicholls
"staff were really friendly and knowledgable! Will shop there again."
Yuliya Hordus
"good cosmetics, nice presents"
Chan Lester
"the post xmas sale was great, many product on sale better than black friday."
Lisa Jackson
"I got to sample and smell all products before purchase and the lady was very informative on the products in store & how the can be used. They also support cruelty free testing that doesn't harm animals which they had a campaign for in store."
The Body Shop is rated 4.70 based on 82 reviews