The Body Shop Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how The Body Shop made you happy

"Great products"
Are you The Body Shop? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback The Body Shop receives. Reply Free
"Very knowledgeable staff and fantastic customer care. Wide range of high quality products."
Liz
"I love the Body shop products, they smell good enough to eat. There is always some offers on the website with a % off your order and free delivery for £20.00 spend. I can't wait for my delivery."
"Great deals and speedy delivery."
"It came fast delivery and all there products are animal cruelty free and all natural."
"Free delivery offer, easy to order and delivered quickly."
"It has been a great experience shopping in the BODY SHOP. The products were great and my girl really loves them. The products were cheap compare from buying in my country or from the internet. And I think the most importantly, they don't do tests on animals, which is the main reason I love this shop. However, in some shops some poducts were shortage of. Some products were already openned by customers themselves, so that I hope there will be better management. Besides, about the products, the strawberry ones are really great, especially those perfumes. I would shop there again as long as I come back."
"I had issues with my hair I was reccommend bye bethany and Lauren I could not believe the results from the strawberry shampoo and conditioner the condtioner gives your hair so much moisture noticed the difference in one wash it is amazing stuff love the smell i will continue using it thanks again body shop Bromley"
"I had concerns about my nails Bethany and Lauren recommend the hair and body olive oil it is amazing stuff and works to I noticed the difference in 9 days very happy also I was reccommend the almond oil pen it is amazing works to I was reccommend by Bethany and Lauren to lovely members of staff it is a very shame you have discontinued it wish you could bring this product back"
"Great quality - best of all, cruelty free.Love the sales, genuine bargains."
"Very happy with my products that I consistently get! The shower gel is the only one that I am able to use as a lot of other products irritate my skin! As for the drops of bright peel mask! Best mask I’ve ever used! Does what it says and immediately! As an extremely impatient woman it’s a god send! Will definitely be returning!"
"I like that the company is animal cruelty free and the products are affordable."
"I enjoyed was good bubble bath"
"Brilliant Products <3"
"Clear product information and images of product, sale prices available and easy to select and buy process. I've enjoyed their vitamin C range and spa of the world creams that have an amazing texture."
"Amazing offers! Best quality! Fast delivery and helpful team!"
"I love the smells of these products. So good to the environment and to animals too. Lovely products to give yourself some really good self care."
"always good quality, been a customer since 1884 !"
"Several years ago I received Body Shop After Shave as a Christmas Present. I was so impressed by it I have used There Active After Shave regularly ever since. Their On Line service is al so first Class. Jimmy Mackie."
"Very quick delivery"