The Body Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Body Shop
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Body Shop?

268 Oxford Street,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how The Body Shop made you happy

"Potentially the worst return and refunds system I have ever encountered. I ordered a product on 21st November last year and when it finally arrived almost 2 weeks later I decided to send it back (it was faulty). I got a notification on the 12th of December that it had been returned and that it would be 3 to 5 working days for the refund to process - little did I know at the time it was more accurate to say '3 to 5 months'. Yesterday (14th March 19) I got an email asking if I wanted a full refund or a replacement. I opted for a refund, which is what I had initially asked for when I had to print off loads of documents and send back the package. As well as this I also emailed them and their responses were very slow It's a real shame because I was really behind their ethics and morals as a company and loved their products; however, this episode has really affected how I feel about them, I definitely won't be rushing to purchase their again - if ever again."
Are you The Body Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great customer service at the Preston store. The consultant Safiya was very helpful in helping us choose the correct skin products."
"I love The Body Shop and I was happy to see that all their packaging is 100% recyclable. This encouraged me to buy from the business as I like businesses that are good for the environment."
"I use body shop products and buy products from kamla nagar body shop as its the nearest store from my place but ever since the north eastern staff in kamla nagar store got replaced i stopped buying products from there as the other staffs are not at all interested to attend customers and are always indulge in chitchatting amongst themselves.when i asked them about the products they looked disinterested to answer and even refused to do the billing as i was buying only one product. Hence i stopped buying products from that store."
"Great products"
"Very knowledgeable staff and fantastic customer care. Wide range of high quality products."
Liz
"I love the Body shop products, they smell good enough to eat. There is always some offers on the website with a % off your order and free delivery for £20.00 spend. I can't wait for my delivery."
"Great deals and speedy delivery."
"It came fast delivery and all there products are animal cruelty free and all natural."
"Free delivery offer, easy to order and delivered quickly."
"It has been a great experience shopping in the BODY SHOP. The products were great and my girl really loves them. The products were cheap compare from buying in my country or from the internet. And I think the most importantly, they don't do tests on animals, which is the main reason I love this shop. However, in some shops some poducts were shortage of. Some products were already openned by customers themselves, so that I hope there will be better management. Besides, about the products, the strawberry ones are really great, especially those perfumes. I would shop there again as long as I come back."
"I had issues with my hair I was reccommend bye bethany and Lauren I could not believe the results from the strawberry shampoo and conditioner the condtioner gives your hair so much moisture noticed the difference in one wash it is amazing stuff love the smell i will continue using it thanks again body shop Bromley"
"I had concerns about my nails Bethany and Lauren recommend the hair and body olive oil it is amazing stuff and works to I noticed the difference in 9 days very happy also I was reccommend the almond oil pen it is amazing works to I was reccommend by Bethany and Lauren to lovely members of staff it is a very shame you have discontinued it wish you could bring this product back"
"Great quality - best of all, cruelty free.Love the sales, genuine bargains."
"Very happy with my products that I consistently get! The shower gel is the only one that I am able to use as a lot of other products irritate my skin! As for the drops of bright peel mask! Best mask I’ve ever used! Does what it says and immediately! As an extremely impatient woman it’s a god send! Will definitely be returning!"
"I like that the company is animal cruelty free and the products are affordable."
"I enjoyed was good bubble bath"
"Brilliant Products <3"
"Clear product information and images of product, sale prices available and easy to select and buy process. I've enjoyed their vitamin C range and spa of the world creams that have an amazing texture."
"Amazing offers! Best quality! Fast delivery and helpful team!"
The Body Shop is rated 4.65 based on 114 reviews