Tessuti Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Tessuti

Tell us how Tessuti made you happy

"Very poor service can’t speak to anyone all automated. Systems says my delivery has been sent but nowhere to be seen 11 days later do not use them worst service ever !!!!"
Are you Tessuti? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tessuti receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Absolutely shocking company to do business with, do not use this clothing retailer. Customer service appalling, take your business elsewhere, you have been advised."
"Would actually like to score this with zero stars but it won’t allow me . Placed an order and my money was taken, awaiting a dispatched email. After a week I didn’t receive ayrhjng and nothing was even showing that it had been dispatched made a call money returned and I cancelled order as fed up with the messing around . Over a week later checked online banking they have taken money out of my account again which I New nothing about . Now waiting to see if I’m refunded quite a large amount for clothes I haven’t actually bought . Do not use !!!"
"Buys a product they take money then 5 days later I receive a email product out of stock, thanks for that . Why take money and show in stock. And even better I have to wait up to another 5 days for refund absolutely shocking will not be using this site again"
"Good service and product"
"Everything is always on time"
"I was reluctant to order from this website due to bad reviews but am so glad that I did. I ordered a Coach bag which was half price so a massive saving. I was kept informed by customer service as to the status of my order. Item was received in store all boxed up. Would use again and recommend."
"Will never order again , customer service took over a week to respond and proceeded to blame me as to why the product could not be despatched . Didn’t even bother to contact me saying my order had failed and said it was because I filled in the delivery name and address wrong which was a lie as I received a confirmation email , also made me wait until the 20th of July to get my money back , recieve confirmation email 3rd"
"Fast shipping good price"
"Will never order from here ever again! I ordered my boyfriend a t-shirt for his birthday five days before so it would come in time for his birthday. However, this was not the case I waited two weeks for the item to come even though I paid 3-5 days delivery. I got in touch with customer service explaining what has happened they did not answer for ages. After two weeks of waiting I tracked my parcel which said it was on its way. The day after I revived an email from customer service who explained my item was lost! Was very disappointed and won’t be ordering from here again as is not reliable."
"Order some Hugo boss shoes in store for a special occasion, paid extra on top of the standard delivery charge to have it delivered by DPD but some genius in their wisdom sent it with the carrier I didn’t want to use. This was then justified as they manage to lose the parcel. Impossible to get to speak to someone expect long waits listening to music, must have spent in excess of 10 hours trying to resolve. It’s now nearly 2 weeks since I intially ordered and I have still not been refunded. Their manager Karen(lady with an accent) is a rude obnoxios individual who promises you that she will look into it and come back to you yet 4 days later when I spend an hour trying to get through again she has the cheek to say I passed it onto another manager to follow up. When I showed my annoyance with this and said I will be leaving reviews regarding my experience she said she would be ending the call and I can wait for my refund as she isn’t going to do anything about it. I will be taking this company to a small claims court if I don’t receive with 7 days. I really can’t believe a company in the uk can treat its customers in this way. They all need to have some customer service training. This company is actually part of JD sports. I have messaged the director on linked in but still to receive a response! Avoid at all costs and if you want your item but from a competitor."
"My order was processed quickly and I was kept up to date of where it was ,also a quality product."
"I ordered an expensive pair of trainers from Tessutii and they are lost in courier. They want me to wait 28 day for it to be resolved. I have filled all the form to confirm that the item was not delivered and shocked how they expect customer to wait for something they have paid. Cannot trust this online retailer. Disappointing customer service @tessuti @jdsports"
"Really good website and customer service keeping me updated via email and text of what stage my delivery was at. Great offers and good prices as well, would definitely recommend and use again."
"Very good items and very good prices."
"Very good store. All the itemas are perfect, I took my order very soon and in perfect condition. Only is a little dificult to find items with search."
"the items are perfect, i took my order very soon and in a very good condition. And the most important has very nice prices"
"great customer service"
"Had an issue with the price. The customer service team were fantastic. Resolved the issue very quick and the goods were delivered in within a couple of days"
"Dealt with return very quickly"
Tessuti is rated 3.64 based on 33 reviews