Tessuti Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Tessuti

How would you rate Tessuti ?

"Order some Hugo boss shoes in store for a special occasion, paid extra on top of the standard delivery charge to have it delivered by DPD but some genius in their wisdom sent it with the carrier I didn’t want to use. This was then justified as they manage to lose the parcel. Impossible to get to speak to someone expect long waits listening to music, must have spent in excess of 10 hours trying to resolve. It’s now nearly 2 weeks since I intially ordered and I have still not been refunded. Their manager Karen(lady with an accent) is a rude obnoxios individual who promises you that she will look into it and come back to you yet 4 days later when I spend an hour trying to get through again she has the cheek to say I passed it onto another manager to follow up. When I showed my annoyance with this and said I will be leaving reviews regarding my experience she said she would be ending the call and I can wait for my refund as she isn’t going to do anything about it. I will be taking this company to a small claims court if I don’t receive with 7 days. I really can’t believe a company in the uk can treat its customers in this way. They all need to have some customer service training. This company is actually part of JD sports. I have messaged the director on linked in but still to receive a response! Avoid at all costs and if you want your item but from a competitor."
Janus
"My order was processed quickly and I was kept up to date of where it was ,also a quality product."
"I ordered an expensive pair of trainers from Tessutii and they are lost in courier. They want me to wait 28 day for it to be resolved. I have filled all the form to confirm that the item was not delivered and shocked how they expect customer to wait for something they have paid. Cannot trust this online retailer. Disappointing customer service @tessuti @jdsports"
Richard Cousins
"Really good website and customer service keeping me updated via email and text of what stage my delivery was at. Great offers and good prices as well, would definitely recommend and use again."
Maria Vasilaki
"Very good items and very good prices."
Maria Vasilaki
"Very good store. All the itemas are perfect, I took my order very soon and in perfect condition. Only is a little dificult to find items with search."
George Efthimiou
"the items are perfect, i took my order very soon and in a very good condition. And the most important has very nice prices"
Harvey Jay Ault
"great customer service"
"Had an issue with the price. The customer service team were fantastic. Resolved the issue very quick and the goods were delivered in within a couple of days"
Ben James Maiden
"Dealt with return very quickly"
Charlotte Woolley
"Didn't get my parcel still not received but my money has been taken"
"Good choice of products"
"I ordered a pyrenex tracksuit online. Both of the items were showing in stock so I paid and was sent an invoice by email. It wasn’t until 4 days later that I was sent an email saying one of the items were unfortunately not available but the other had been dispatched? I phoned the customer care line to find out what was out of stock and even a member of their staff advised me that the tesutti website was very unreliable with up to date stock and needed updating to fix this issue. Will not use again!"
"Great value great service faulty item replaced with a new item"
Mr
"Beautiful shoes at great prices. Superb website, very easy to navigate. Very fast delivery, which turned out to be free, if you look for a voucher. Good customer service and free returns, what's not to like!"
Shamoil Karimjee
"Fast Delivery Good Service"
Ian Melia
"bought some trainers in the sale great price and beautiful trainers excellent communication and postage was top notch"
"Wouldn't accept return of faulty Saucony trainers. Never buy from them and never buy Saucony."
Hasan Ahmed
"Clothing fit fine and was brillaint quality paul and shark italian designer wear one of not so many that still make there designer wear in italy."
Linzi Marchbanks
"I love this shop for my shoes, I recently bought a pair from the sale and fell in love with them.. I purchased them off line. Delivery came on time and was tracked so I knew when they arrived.. packed I the right size bag.. would recommend to anyone who love designer stuff..thank you"
Tessuti is rated 4.09 based on 23 reviews