Tessuti Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Tessuti

How would you rate Tessuti?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ben James Maiden
Dealt with return very quickly

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tessuti in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ben James Maiden
"Dealt with return very quickly"
Charlotte Woolley
"Didn't get my parcel still not received but my money has been taken"
"Good choice of products"
"I ordered a pyrenex tracksuit online. Both of the items were showing in stock so I paid and was sent an invoice by email. It wasn’t until 4 days later that I was sent an email saying one of the items were unfortunately not available but the other had been dispatched? I phoned the customer care line to find out what was out of stock and even a member of their staff advised me that the tesutti website was very unreliable with up to date stock and needed updating to fix this issue. Will not use again!"
"Great value great service faulty item replaced with a new item"
Mr
"Beautiful shoes at great prices. Superb website, very easy to navigate. Very fast delivery, which turned out to be free, if you look for a voucher. Good customer service and free returns, what's not to like!"
Shamoil Karimjee
"Fast Delivery Good Service"
Ian Melia
"bought some trainers in the sale great price and beautiful trainers excellent communication and postage was top notch"
"Wouldn't accept return of faulty Saucony trainers. Never buy from them and never buy Saucony."
Hasan Ahmed
"Clothing fit fine and was brillaint quality paul and shark italian designer wear one of not so many that still make there designer wear in italy."
Linzi Marchbanks
"I love this shop for my shoes, I recently bought a pair from the sale and fell in love with them.. I purchased them off line. Delivery came on time and was tracked so I knew when they arrived.. packed I the right size bag.. would recommend to anyone who love designer stuff..thank you"
Shamoil Karimjee
"Very happy with the trainers"
Kodwa Rifayi
"Very good online fashion store with user-friendly app. Offers quality brands and really unique products. Excellent and responsive customer service (issue was quickly sorted out including refund). Fast international delivery. Very satisfied."
"I ordered the size too small and they offered me to go to the local store,and offered to refund,exchange or get a bigger size"
Tessuti is rated 4.07 based on 14 reviews