Taunton Leisure Reviews

Victoria House, Victoria Street, Taunton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Taunton Leisure made you happy

"I visited the Taunten branch for a pair of Altberg boots and was met by Bill. He performed the best fitting i have ever had for footwear which took over an hour. Everything I thought I knew about my feet was useless until this visit. I shop online mostly as costumer care is sometimes intrusive in stores. But here you get the 5 star treatment and would recommend anyone in the market for new boots or advice."
Are you Taunton Leisure? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"good experience"
ASH
"Great customer service and quick delivery. A very smooth and pleasant buying experience. Would definitely buy from them again. Excellent! Thank you."
"Trouble free exchange process for an item that I had ordered incorrectly. No hassle exchange and delighted with the new item!"
"Correct product was delivered on time and in good condition. The only downside was that I have a loyalty card with them and there was no place to enter this information on their website, so I didn't get the points."
"Excellent service and value of goods bought"
Taunton Leisure is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews