Tarleton Mortgage Centre Reviews

info@tarletonmc.co.uk

2 Tarleton Office Park
Tarleton
Preston

Rachel has been nothing but professional. Nothing was too much trouble, no matter how many times I called her she always put my mind at rest. 5 stars doesn’t seem enough. Thank you
Fantastic customer service, available all the time, always friendly and found the best mortgage option to suit my needs. First time buyer, so quite a scary process but Jonathan was so great it made the process so much easier and painless for me. Great experience
I have been really impressed by the professional guidance and commitment that both Talaton mortgages and Jonathan homes have provided as a service. I would like to thank Jonathan for his hard work, dedication and professional advice through what is, a very difficult time given the Covid situation.
Rachel has been absolutely outstanding for us over the last year we haven’t had the smoothest ride selling and purchasing our new home and without her we don’t think it would have been possible. Thank you for everything you have done, you always went above and beyond for us, I can’t recommend your services enough.
Everyone who has assisted me have been absolutely amazing. I will definitely be recommending to others. Cannot fault anything at all. Rachel in particular has been an absolute god send during what should be massively stressful time she has been truly fantastic. Explaining everything at every step. Cannot thank the team enough for all their help and support.
Absolutely fantastic! Rachel and Georgia enabled me to buy my house, which I didn't think could be possible, with their superb wisdom and knowledge. Georgia guided and supported me through the whole process, taking away the stress as an alone first time buyer, and I can't thank her enough. I highly recommend Tarleton Mortgage Centre, just brilliant. Thank you Rachel and Georgia!
Excellent service again. Rachel is always happy to support and provide great advice, and this is the second time she has helped with my mortgage application. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely 5* service and communication, cannot recommend enough, managed to arrange my mortgage when I didn’t think it would be possible.
Fantastic service! Rachel really knows what she is talking about and reassured me as a first time buyer! Briliant! I'll definitely be returning to Rachel! Highly recommend this company!
Rachel has been amazingly helpful from start to finish. She is very knowledgeable about each different product available but also helpful at explaining the pros and cons of each aspect without being condescending. I would highly recommend Tarleton Mortgage Centre to anyone.
Great service great support.
Rachel was amazing, we could not have bought our first house as smoothly as we did without her help. She made everything so simple and easy. She was great at getting back to us with any queries really quickly and didn’t mind us checking with her about all the little details.
We would really recommend anyone who is buying a house to use Tarleton Mortgage Centre.
Rachel at Tarleton Mortgage Centre has been fantastic from start to finish in finding me the best mortgage option for me (and supporting me throughout the process) - every step was thoroughly explained and nothing was too much trouble. Friendly, professional and experts in the their field - I would highly recommend to anyone.
Rachel was amazing and knew the mortgage deals inside out and what products best to buy. She not only explained how much the products were but also the long and short term costs. Definitely recommend.
Rachel has been amazing, she has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable and provided a great service at all times
From the first point of contact in booking the appointment through to the Mortgage offer, the service, knowledge and professionalism of the staff was second to none. The process was smooth and informal, and the staff make every effort to ensure that you are comfortable and informed at all stages. Excellent service and I would strongly recommend this company.

Thank you so much, Shaun and Hilary Spavin
From start to finish, Tarleton Mortgage Centre (especially the wonderful Georgia) have been absolutely amazing. Fabulous service, been patient with us and made sure all our questions were answered. They made the whole process of getting our mortgage so smooth and took all the stress out of it. Can’t recommend highly enough!
Amazing service! Everything made simple and stress free! See you in 2 years!
Excellent service right from the start, they made it very easy to understand the mortgage jargon etc. Would recommend to everyone. Just brilliant!!!
We recently received excellent service from Georgia at Tarleton Mortgage Centre when we were looking to remortgage. Communication was outstanding and Georgia listened to our requirements and delivered the perfect outcome for our situation! A huge thank you Georgia!
Tarleton Mortgage Centre is rated 5.00 based on 66 reviews