Tarleton Mortgage Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tarleton Mortgage Centre

info@tarletonmc.co.uk

Suite D Windgate Lodge1C Tarleton Office ParkTarleton

"Absolutely fantastic service was provided by Rachel at Tarleton Mortgage Centre. Very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend"
"Me and my girlfriend are first time buyers, and after seeing the reviews on Facebook and Google for Tarleton Mortgage Centre, we knew we would be in good hands with Rachel. The process was so quick and easy! My girlfriend had just started a new job, so we didn't know whether we could get a mortgage, but Rachel put our minds at ease straight away and made it all possible! Rachel also offers evening and weekend appointments, which makes it so easy when you work difficult hours. Rachel definitely went above and beyond, and we won't use anybody else from now on! We can't recommend Tarleton Mortgage Centre enough!! *****"
"I would use Tarleton Mortgage Centre again and again. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. Great service with friendly easy to understand advice always readily available."
"I have been very impressed with the service provided by Tarleton Mortgage Centre! They have saved us money on our remortgage. A speedy, professional service! Highly recommended."
"Rachel at Tarleton Mortgage Centre has been excellent. She is extremely efficient, conscientious and her expertise and guidance has made buying a house a stress-free process throughout. She has kept me informed every step of the way and her flexible work-style approach is convenient for busy working professionals. I would highly recommend Rachel and Tarleton Mortgage Centre. In fact, her name and this company is already fast becoming known here at UCLan! It's a BIG Thank you and thumbs up from me."
"Can’t thank Rachel enough for her help in getting a mortgage for our first house. She has been on the end of the phone whenever I have needed her and everything has gone so smoothly. Would definitely recommend!"
"Rachel Watson has been fantastic from the very beginning explaining ever step of our mortgage. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is going through this process, we've had full support throughout which has been greatly appreciated.😁"
"Rachel was friendly and really accommodating. Her advice was sound and she really did take into account my preferences and needs. Questions were answered quickly and thoroughly, the whole process has been exceptionally quick and painless and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Tarleton Mortgage Centre. 5*"
"Totally professional and highly recommended!! Im a contractor with no permanent job and irregular weekly income. Rachel has helped me along the journey and provided invaluable advices. She found me 2 mortgages by 2 different lenders for my a little complicated situation and today I have both mortgage applications approved. Thank you very much again Rachel. I am sure ill come back again when i buy my next property hopefully soon!!!"
"A very professional friendly service. Highly recommended"
"Rachel was amazing from start to finish. We now have our dream home and the process was made easy because of Rachel's vast knowledge. She was always at the end of an email or phone to answer any queries we had. We would 100% recommend anyone to use Tarleton Mortgage Centre. We will definitely be using them in the future. Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication."
"I was extremely impressed with the service and professionalism Rachel Watson from Tarlton Mortgage Centre provided, nothing was too much trouble. She went through various mortgage options suitable for my wife and myself, taking time to explain each option in great detail. At one stage Rachel had to amend our mortgage offer as the initial house we were to buy fell through - this issue was rapidly resolved. Highly recommended."
"Rachel was a great help from start to finish, making everything run so smoothly, thank you"
"The service provided by Tarleton Mortgage Center brilliant, service was very quick and efficient and offered great advice. Definitely recommended!"
"Excellent service provided by Rachel. Very supportive & went the extra mile to make sure I got the right mortgage. Highly Recommended!."
"Helped me no end get out of a tracker mortgage on to a good deal. Would use again"
"From start to finish , the service was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble for Rachel."
"Rachel at the Tarleton Mortgage Centre went above and beyond to secure me with a mortgage that suited my needs. I would recommend to anyone. Thank you very much."
"What a refreshing experience. Clear advice and happy to explain anything I didn’t understand. Rachel went above an beyond to help us and nothing was too much trouble, I will definitely be using Tarleton Mortgage Centre again and will recommend to all my friends."
"Rachel dealt with our mortgage request promptly and efficiently. Rachel dealt with the majority of the paperwork and ensured all the paperwork submissions were submitted appropriately. There was no need of rework or follow up. Rachel was extremely courteous and professional in all her dealings with my wife and I. We will definitely be using Rachel again in the future."
Tarleton Mortgage Centre is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews