TapsUK Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend TapsUK

Tell us how TapsUK made you happy

"Bought three of their waste bins with automatic opening and closing lids. Price was very reduced, so they were at bargain prices. Delivery was free and next day. Really happy with this purchase."
Are you TapsUK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback TapsUK receives. Reply Free
"Amazing customer service would not hesitate to recommend, would certainly use again."
"Terrible customer service.No reply and don't buy anything from them."
"Secure payment, easy to order and super-fast delivery of a well-packed parcel. I contacted customer service to get proof of purchase (to use for Brita free installation), they were fast and efficient in replying. I am very happy about the product and the service."
"Shocking Customer Service. The sink I received was missing a part. After numerous phone calls to TapsUK I still don't have a working sink, and it has now been over 4 weeks. I keep being told the part has been sent out, but I still haven't received it. Staff are friendly enough when you speak to them (on a premium rate no!), but promises of phone calls and emails to update me of the situation just don't happen, so I have had to continually contact them. Just not good enough!"
TapsUK is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews