TapsUK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend TapsUK
03AM
3AM

How would you rate TapsUK ?

"Amazing customer service would not hesitate to recommend, would certainly use again."
"Terrible customer service.No reply and don't buy anything from them."
"Secure payment, easy to order and super-fast delivery of a well-packed parcel. I contacted customer service to get proof of purchase (to use for Brita free installation), they were fast and efficient in replying. I am very happy about the product and the service."
"Shocking Customer Service. The sink I received was missing a part. After numerous phone calls to TapsUK I still don't have a working sink, and it has now been over 4 weeks. I keep being told the part has been sent out, but I still haven't received it. Staff are friendly enough when you speak to them (on a premium rate no!), but promises of phone calls and emails to update me of the situation just don't happen, so I have had to continually contact them. Just not good enough!"
TapsUK is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews