TalkTalk Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend TalkTalk
Over a week

How would you rate TalkTalk ?

"They are not customer focussed."
"ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTING! YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ANYONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH, WHICH IS FRUSTRATING BECAUSE ITS REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. SECONDLY - THE MAN SHOUTED AT ME DOWN THE PHONE WHEN I SAID I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS SAYING. THIRDLY - THEY CANCELLED MY SERVICES FOR NO REASON AND WE HAD TO PAY £39 TO GET IT BACK ON. I WAS ON THE PHONE ABOUT 30 MINUTES... ALL FOR 1 THING. A 5 MINUTE JOB TOOK THEM 30 MINUTES. ABSOLUTLEY USELESS. CANNOT WAIT FOR MY CONTRACT TO END SO I CAN GO WITH SKY. ABSOLUTE JOKE YOU LOT ARE!!!!"
"If was possibile even give 0 stars...We have a very bad wifi connection. Never working properly.and we been for 20 days with no wifi.Waited for 10 days for a technical and they didn't even want to change the router."
"If was possibile even give 0 stars...We have a very bad wifi connection. Never working properly.and we been for 20 days with no wifi.Waited for 10 days for a technical and they didn't even want to change the router. And the landlord cannot even leave the company because of the contract even if the service they give us is horrible. I' m not the owner of the contract but we have to deal with it and it s a shame that we have to pay for your horrible service."
"If there was a choice for no stars then I would of choosen that talktalk are nothing but bullying money grabbers that breech there contracts take what ever money they want and the customer service teams and complaints team are the biggest bunch of heartless liars I have ever come across none of my services (tv and broadband) ever worked was sent new boxes they still did not worked was promised I can leave free of charge and receive a refund but then said oh please let us send a technician over at this point I had already had enough billing was never right and already spent hours on the phone so I declined I still wanted to leave regardless of having someone come over because of how I have been treated and just asked to leave and to receive my refund I was then told you can receive god refund but first you need to pay your £250 cancellation fee!!!!!!!! After I had been promised I can leave free of charged, I just cancelled my direct debit and refused to pay and i am going through a 3rd party with my complaints talk talk you are a bullying scam company and I really hope you go out of bussnis and everyone of your cold heartless staff loose there jobs"
"I was miss sold a service you couldnt provid then after i left talktalk they decided to take 227 out of my account illegally may i add"
"Been with Talktalk for 8 years and always had a reliable service. If I do have any issues, I use the online forum. Although it is not monitored 24/7, they are much better at helping than phoning customer service. The Live Chat function also is great, and I normally use the in - app messenger. It may take a while for them to get back to you though."
"Absolute rubbish cant wait to go back to Sky"
"Can't understand their customer service staff. Not just the strong accents, also poor quality line, ironically. Tried to do a home move order and they keep canceling it for reasons known only to themselves. Nothing but chaos, confusion and hours on the phone. Steer well clear. Would have given no stars but couldn't."
"Never fixed issue with not being able watch entertainment boost that i paid for .. never got canceled when requested and the view box faulty 3 times of 2 yr service and custpmer service on phone for 45 mins each time on hold even in off peak times"
"When you don't have better thing to do & want to waste 2 hours of your daily time , Chat or Call the Talk Talk support team. One of the Top rated worst customer service team i have ever experienced. The Sales team commit false assurance to customers & they route you in loop to customer support & then to Order management team for you to keep chasing them. Talk Talk CEO hope you are seeing these feedbacks ?. You call a support personal & they gonna keep you holding for couple of minutes & you are surprised to see a new person asking what can i do for you - phone goes quite suddenly you wait for 5 mins & disconnect ; call them back again ....loop...loop"
"I rang them yesterday because I wasn’t happy that my routers range was really bad . I’ve had this problem since joining them but I just use my 4g if I go upstairs , which was explained to them . They tested my line which I didn’t have a problem with but they said they had to do that .Finally after being on the phone for over an hour they said I would have to pay £120 for there latest router/Hub .Even though the router that was originally supplied is not fit for purpose .Looks like they’ll be losing another customer, plus as I organise my elderly fathers with them that’ll be 2 customers going to BT or SKY"
"glad to be leaving talktalk, there routers are usless, i know several other people who are leaving as soon as they are out of contract."
"Everything went wrong. My experience of Talk stalk was truly awful, from the customer service to the internet. Despite only being with Talk Talk for 2 months my internet was down for an entire WEEK and I live in a central city location. Customer service showed no sign of fixing the issue of treating it with the urgency it deserved."
"Where do I start?? I have been with Talktalk business for over 2.5 years. I visited my bank on Monday the 30th of July at 4pm and informed them that I wish to close my account as I have opened a new account at a different bank. On Tuesday the the 31st of July at 9am while I was at a business meeting I was called by my staff to come back to office as the internet was not active. When I returned to office I noticed the account is suspended so I immediately made the payment online using a debit card. When I checked the account I was surprised o find out the payment was not even due until the 1st of August. We as a web design company rely on Internet connection and while our internet connection was suspended I had to pay wages to my staffs (4 people) for 4 hours and 10 minutes doing nothing, Cancel my business meeting and drive 30miles to be back in the office and fix the issue, spend 1 hour 45 minutes of my time chatting online to Talktalk customer service, Speaking to different departments over the phone trying to restore the service while my payment was not even due. **** Im setting up a website about talktalk business and how rubbish their customer service is so please help me with your experience and evidence ************************"
"One of the worst companies I've ever come across. If your internet connection already works prior to dealing with TalkTalk they MIGHT be okay. If, however, you're moving into a new house, and your line might not be immediately connectable, my experiences suggest they should be avoided. They appear to take your money on the assumption the line if 100% okay and then let you deal with weeks of non-service when it isn't, and crucially without giving you any refunds or any sense that they actually know how to rectify the problem. TalkTalk never got our internet connection working and never came through on any of the promises they made - we heard "certainly we'll get it fixed" this, "definitely we'll send someone out on date x" the other so many times without any subsequent actions that we lost faith in their competence. Nothing that they said would happen ever actually happened. After four weeks and no-service (but still an ongoing bill) and a repair-date "no-show" (that my partner had taken time off work to accommodate) we decided to walk away from the company. As a wonderfully symbolic leaving-present, we were then billed £371.38 as a leaving fee."
"5 days after supposed connection date still no phone or internet. Just been offered £1.35 compensation! Currently having a talk with the far East. Compensation now up to £3"
"Poor webmail product. Needs complete redesign."
"This company are a bunch of robbing scamming rsouls who should be jailed for there treatment of paying customers. They have basically robbed thousands of customers and trying to sort anything with them be it via email or phone is enough to give a person the need to end it all. AVOID TALK TALK LIKE THE PLAGUE"
"If you are thinking on getting talk talk then here's some advice, don't. All you will get will be: Hours of pointless help that won't even benefit your internet or your sanity Constantly get told something is wrong with your router and get shipped new ones that don't work You would basically be getting scammed by them, why? Because they don't even provide what you want so why use them. They ARE cheap for a reason"
TalkTalk is rated 1.53 based on 271 reviews