Swoon Editions Insights

Swoon Editions have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service.

Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Delivery - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
" We purchased a TV unit from here however the delivery on this has been appalling. "
- Angela
" Customer Service is crucial for a company and have found Swoon to lack in the area - all I required was a courtesy response as I had contacted the couriers myself to arrange the delivery (yet couldn't advise why the item was not put out for delivery in the first place). "
- Anonymous
" On top of this we were almost attacked in our home by the ARROWXL delivery team who damaged our walls. "

Customer Service - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
" We waited for someone from customer services to call back but they had delivered the unit to the neighbour. "
- Angela
- Anonymous
" Poor customer service. "
- Paola R.

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access