Swoon Editions Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Swoon Editions

How would you rate Swoon Editions?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Elena Jacobs

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Swoon Editions in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Elena Jacobs
Verified Reviewer
"ORDERING WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD FOR A CHEST OF DRAWERS WHICH IT TOOK 4 MONTHS TO BE DELIVERED THEY NEVER CONTACTED US NEVER REPLY TO OUR EMAILS A NIGHTMARE NEVER AGAIN WILL ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THE WORST COMPANY"
"both items i ordered were damaged. Carolina responded to my complaint and asked for photos . I e mailed photos as directed and have not heard another thing. No response to messages , Carolina mysteriously vanished , phone called simply cut off by Swoon. Terrible company - DO NOT USE SWOON"
"Awful Compny to say the least!!! I am really frustrated with SWOON Edition, we ordered our sofa back in November and now it is April and not delivered. after sending many emails and call drops fromt heir ends, they notified us that the product was not int he best quality, then they have to delay for 4-6 weeks and we have waited and waited and just yesterday they sent me update email that they are delayed for another 4-6 weeks, until when do we have to wait. it is almost 6 month to order this sofa. Never and ever again from this company it is Scam and good knows where they are getting their product from. I wish i was reading reviews about SWOON before ordering, if i did i will never order from them as i read most reviews, they are all fit with me case. Be Aware!!!"
"They are simply fantastic! Super organized, super helpful, super competent and super friendly!"
"I ordered a console table a year ago. Today a coffee table was delivered to me- the THIRD time this has happened after Swoon has told me each time how sorry they are and how they will sort it out. Customer service people actually very nice but never come across such breathtaking incompetence."
Kannan
"Very easy to select the type of furniture that we needed and follow up customer service was excellent"
Swoon Editions is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews