Swoon Editions Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Swoon Editions

How would you rate Swoon Editions ?

"We ordered a side board 7 months ago in November 2017. We ordered the furniture on the basis it would be delivered February 2018 as advertised. The first time the furniture was delivered it was delayed by a month and when it finally arrived it was smashed and had to be returned. The customer service team offered us a replacement but said it couldn’t be delivered until June. We agreed as we had ordered a matching piece of furniture and didn’t want to have to return both items. It’s now June and we have been contacted stating the delivery is delayed until end of July. This is unacceptable. We cannot wait 8 months for a sideboard while swoon benefits from having our money. We have contacted the quality team twice in the last 4 days and got no response. Appalling service"
Marion & Elena Jacobs Order Number ID 100175250
Verified Reviewer
"The worst customer service I experienced in my life I been trying to speak to them for the last 4 days. They been paid for a chest of drawers since February and we been told by one of their pathetic emails that it will be delivered some time in June the most unhelpful unprofessional company. Sadly we decorated the room with the colour of the chest we ordered otherwise I would have cancelled the order no wait I will put up with a company like SWOON TOTAL NIGHTMARE"
Elena Jacobs
Verified Reviewer
"ORDERING WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD FOR A CHEST OF DRAWERS WHICH IT TOOK 4 MONTHS TO BE DELIVERED THEY NEVER CONTACTED US NEVER REPLY TO OUR EMAILS A NIGHTMARE NEVER AGAIN WILL ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THE WORST COMPANY"
"both items i ordered were damaged. Carolina responded to my complaint and asked for photos . I e mailed photos as directed and have not heard another thing. No response to messages , Carolina mysteriously vanished , phone called simply cut off by Swoon. Terrible company - DO NOT USE SWOON"
"Awful Compny to say the least!!! I am really frustrated with SWOON Edition, we ordered our sofa back in November and now it is April and not delivered. after sending many emails and call drops fromt heir ends, they notified us that the product was not int he best quality, then they have to delay for 4-6 weeks and we have waited and waited and just yesterday they sent me update email that they are delayed for another 4-6 weeks, until when do we have to wait. it is almost 6 month to order this sofa. Never and ever again from this company it is Scam and good knows where they are getting their product from. I wish i was reading reviews about SWOON before ordering, if i did i will never order from them as i read most reviews, they are all fit with me case. Be Aware!!!"
"They are simply fantastic! Super organized, super helpful, super competent and super friendly!"
"I ordered a console table a year ago. Today a coffee table was delivered to me- the THIRD time this has happened after Swoon has told me each time how sorry they are and how they will sort it out. Customer service people actually very nice but never come across such breathtaking incompetence."
Kannan
"Very easy to select the type of furniture that we needed and follow up customer service was excellent"
Swoon Editions is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews