Swoon Editions Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Swoon Editions

How would you rate Swoon Editions ?

"Ordered 3 items beginning of June 2018.After 1.5 months wait, the first order deliveredwas badly damaged hence I have raised a collection for the damaged item and cancelled the remaining two. After few weeks wait, they had to collect the item yesterday but advised me that due to issues they will collect it this morning (its a massive box sitting in my lounge). I had a call this morning from the driver who advised me he is looking to deliver one of the items that I had cancelled previously :) I called Swoon today to understand what is going on. In summary, they had no clue why this is happening and not sure when the item will be collected. To add to an insult, they can't issue a refund of £700 until they collect the item but can't confirm when they will be able to collect. Thanks Swoon for an "amazing" customer service. After re-arranging for August the 4th on Saturday, I have received a text from Arrow XL stating my item will be collected on Friday the 3rd. I had to call Swoon again and the manager confirmed it will definitelly be collected on Saturday the 4th. This morning, I received a text from Arrow XL stating the item will be collected on Monday the 6th :) I called Swoon again, and the customer service says that the system is showing the item has already been collected :) I mean is this company a joke or what? Been waiting for the manager to call me back for an hour now..."
"for Had to cancel as really poor response from the company. Offered the usual excuses and trivial (25%) discount but still advised would have to wait another month for delivery. Really poor, have found other company with similar if not better products who deliver on time with great response. Would not recommend Swoon at all as misleading advertising and take it or leave it approach to customers. Spend your money somewhere else."
"Delivery service they use is absolutely unacceptable, will never order from the website again. I ordered a coffee table (which took more than 2 months and a lot of chasing to get delivered at all), and it was delivered by two guys who were exceptionally rude. They refused to unpack it (even though it comes with a separate large marble top). I asked them to unpack the top because it is very heavy and I am pregnant and cannot do that. They refused and started leaving. I asked them to wait while I call my husband. They started shouting at me that I am locking them in the house and won't let them leave. When I got through to my husband, they started telling him abusive things about me instead of explaining their service. When I asked them to leave they refused, until their supervisor told them to leave the house, after I threatened to call the police. Then they continued to shout abusive things outside my window. I have never experienced a customer treatment of this sort, and am considering filing a police report."
"Outrageously bad experience. I bought a Celeste cupboard in March, it finally arrived last week after 12 weeks of delays. It was apparently due to 'quality inspections' but it arrived damaged. Swoon were slow, unhelpful and the manager Anita was down right rude. After offering me a replacement they then changed and said they would repair it. A £635 cupboard that needs repairing before it's fit for use and 3 months late? I don't think so. They are now demanding that I take a day off work to wait for collection of cupboard. I requested a slot of 8-10am but I've been given 12.30-14.30 No doubt due to the lovely Anita. A quick search online shows that a huge loan was taken out on the 28th June by Swoon, it would seem they couldn't afford their stock! They masquerade as a boutique company but they are backed by huge investment capitalists. I also very much doubt that these 'artisan craftsmen' in India ever see similar profits. If I had known I would never have purchased. Dreadful experience, AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE."
"We ordered a side board 7 months ago in November 2017. We ordered the furniture on the basis it would be delivered February 2018 as advertised. The first time the furniture was delivered it was delayed by a month and when it finally arrived it was smashed and had to be returned. The customer service team offered us a replacement but said it couldn’t be delivered until June. We agreed as we had ordered a matching piece of furniture and didn’t want to have to return both items. It’s now June and we have been contacted stating the delivery is delayed until end of July. This is unacceptable. We cannot wait 8 months for a sideboard while swoon benefits from having our money. We have contacted the quality team twice in the last 4 days and got no response. Appalling service"
"The worst customer service I experienced in my life I been trying to speak to them for the last 4 days. They been paid for a chest of drawers since February and we been told by one of their pathetic emails that it will be delivered some time in June the most unhelpful unprofessional company. Sadly we decorated the room with the colour of the chest we ordered otherwise I would have cancelled the order no wait I will put up with a company like SWOON TOTAL NIGHTMARE"
"ORDERING WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD FOR A CHEST OF DRAWERS WHICH IT TOOK 4 MONTHS TO BE DELIVERED THEY NEVER CONTACTED US NEVER REPLY TO OUR EMAILS A NIGHTMARE NEVER AGAIN WILL ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THE WORST COMPANY"
"both items i ordered were damaged. Carolina responded to my complaint and asked for photos . I e mailed photos as directed and have not heard another thing. No response to messages , Carolina mysteriously vanished , phone called simply cut off by Swoon. Terrible company - DO NOT USE SWOON"
"Awful Compny to say the least!!! I am really frustrated with SWOON Edition, we ordered our sofa back in November and now it is April and not delivered. after sending many emails and call drops fromt heir ends, they notified us that the product was not int he best quality, then they have to delay for 4-6 weeks and we have waited and waited and just yesterday they sent me update email that they are delayed for another 4-6 weeks, until when do we have to wait. it is almost 6 month to order this sofa. Never and ever again from this company it is Scam and good knows where they are getting their product from. I wish i was reading reviews about SWOON before ordering, if i did i will never order from them as i read most reviews, they are all fit with me case. Be Aware!!!"
"They are simply fantastic! Super organized, super helpful, super competent and super friendly!"
"I ordered a console table a year ago. Today a coffee table was delivered to me- the THIRD time this has happened after Swoon has told me each time how sorry they are and how they will sort it out. Customer service people actually very nice but never come across such breathtaking incompetence."
"Very easy to select the type of furniture that we needed and follow up customer service was excellent"
Swoon Editions is rated 1.67 based on 12 reviews