SwegwaysPlus Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend SwegwaysPlus

About SwegwaysPlus: Swegwayplus LLP is a UK company established in 2015, with our offices operating from the heart of Manchester at 140 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester M8 8PZ. We trade on line as swegwaysplus.co.uk

We are not open to the general public, thus keeping our costs down, rather we trade from wholesaler to the public direct cutting out the retailer.

Our aim is to become the largest UK seller, in this fast developing market, of self -balancing scooters.

info@swegwaysplus.co.uk

140 Cheetham Hill

How would you rate SwegwaysPlus?

"Only gave a one star because you can’t leave no stars. Order from December never arrived, but money taken straight away. After countless emails and phone calls and fruitless attempts to speak with anyone (other than ‘the girl on reception’ - I spoke with five different ‘reception’ girls), I raised a dispute through my bank. Only now, four months later did I get a full refund. To anyone thinking of ordering from this ‘company’, don’t. For anyone still querying orders, hand your dispute over to the bank and legals."
"I ordered 2 hoverboards for xmas. One turned up the other one didn't - numerous messages went to and fro and then after I cancelled and bought one elsewhere the second one it turned up! To save returning it I kept it for another grandchild's birthday in January but when it was opened for her birthday the "free" carrybag was missing. So messaging again and again and again - Omer replied a couple of times and 8th March asked for an address to send it to which was given on the same day and since then absolutely nothing! Wldnt touch this company again with a bargepole."
"Well it took a week to get my hover board delivered as apparently there was a communication problem but I had to send constant emails to the company as there wasn’t any phone number. To be honest if I would have looked properly at the website contact details reviews etc I would not have brought from here in the first place. But when the board did arrive I checked and charged the board to make sure all was ok which it was. But SwegwayPlus you really need to be more on the ball and add a phone number for better customer service........"
How would rate the customer service?
"I ordered a segway the go kart attachment and the charger totalling at around just over 300 pounds. The charger never arrived, contacted numerous times and been ignored. Fortunately I set up to pay in instalments so I'll just cancel the direct debit maybe they'll get back to me with the charger, in time for my sons birthday."
Dear Customer,

We are really sorry to hear that you had a problem with your order. We are dealing with large volumes regularly, and these errors can happen with time to time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Kindly provide us with your order number so that we can send you a charger immediately. I trust that this will then resolve your issue.

Best regards,
How would rate the customer service?
"Ordered a week a go still not arrived had no ups tracking info and impossible to get hold of anyone sent loads of emails and rang countless times maybe now il find out where my order is"
Dear Ms Woollam,

Our records show that your parcel was delivered and signed for by T WOOLHAM at 11:17 on Thu 18 Jan 2018. We hope you're happy with your order. Please let us know if we could assist you any further with this matter.

Best regards,
How would rate the customer service?
"Unfortunately, the refurbished Swegway that I ordered did not hold it's charge. As there was no similar replacement on offer I was entitled to a full refund. After a slight delay (Christmas and New Year Period), I received a pre paid UPS return label and received a full refund. Excellent Customer Service by Omer. Thank you."
Dear Lynette,

We are sorry that you were not happy with your purchase. Thank you for your positive comments. We hope that you will order from us again in the near future. All the best!

Best Regards,
How would rate the customer service?
"I ordered the K7 pre order for christmas, Omar went out of his way to help and the Segway is far better than others I have seen"
How would rate the customer service?
"purchased last minute arrived in two days excellent quality no faults at all. my daughter hasn't been off it at all since xmas and most of that has been indoors !!! she said its the best ever present would recommend to all ! thank you for making my daughters xmas"
How would rate the customer service?
"Got my Swegway yesterday. It's bloody marvellous. It's for my son age 9 but he hasn't has a shot of it yet because I like it so much. I just hope I don't fall of it. Well worth the money. The company is easy to deal with. I would highly recommend them!"
How would rate the customer service?
"Ordered one for my son's Xmas present. Good people to deal with. Very happy customer here and would Recommend!"
How would rate the customer service?
"I spoke to customer services on online chat prior to ordering it. I received my son's swegway today, it actually looks better than photos! my son will love his xmas gift"
How would rate the customer service?
"Really friendly personalised service Arrived on time Fantastic product that my 9 and 12 year old son are currently sharing and want another one so that they don’t have to share Great service and will definitely be getting another one’"
How would rate the customer service?
"The Swegway was perfect.My 12 year old loves it so much we're buying another this Xmas. Took 4 days to arrive but worth the wait. They use a call centre and the company for back to me same day. Choice of colours was limited but service product great"
How would rate the customer service?
"Looks like a scam company - try to speak to someone there , the receptionists say they can;t transfer - asked to cancel they keep saying it is coming later in future. I just want my money back. Looked at their accounts and they are late filing which is never a good sign - avoid, at least we paid on credit card so will get it back"
Dear Craig,

Your order was placed on Dec 4th, you requested an update on Dec 6th and we advised that your order has been delayed and will be arriving shortly. You requested a cancellation on Dec 8th and this was processed the same day and a full refund was given to you. I understand the order was delayed by two days for which we apologised in our email of Dec 4th. You have not mentioned anything in your review about the email correspondence with us nor the refund that you have receieved. 'Late by two days' and you call us a scam company, this sounds a bit harsh. We wish you all the best for your future online shopping.
How would rate the customer service?
"Ordered a swegway gold for £239.95 with free delivery and did cash on delivery as it is more secure and the website states that cash on delivery and delivery are both free services. I then got an email saying that the swegway would be delivered Tuesday and that I would have to pay £279.95. I rang them and all they said was that there was nothing they could do. I waited in all day for delivery and it has not arrived. Very bad service, do not buy from them."
How would rate the customer service?
"Ordered Swegway on 24 November for my grandsons birthday 9th December. Started to get worried after a week, as I had no correspondence from this company. Phoned direct mobile to CEO Bryan Slater, he sent me a tracking number. I contacted the delivery company, but no parcel had been sent to UPS. After 16 phone calls and plenty of promises did not receive my package. Beware, beware, beware. Full of promises that were never fulfilled. Got my money back today, need to get started on a present again, for my disappointed grandson."
How would rate the customer service?
"Unreliable, Untrustworthy, condescending and that's just the people I spoke to. The only person with any customer relations attitude was we receptionist who was polite and is probably put in the firing line of totally disgruntled CUSTOMERS. Find a local company as this one was very offensive."
Mr Edwards received our product which he claimed was faulty. We examined photos of it and know it was abused. We know he tampered with it as well. There was no obligation to honour the warranty nor to refund. Nevertheless we made a full refund because of incessant complaint.

We are writing to Mr Edwards for a retraction because his comments are defamatory. Note that he makes no reference to the refund nor the time and effort we spent with him and his wife.

We made no charge for collection.
How would rate the customer service?
"Great quality scooter. I would highly recommend SwegwaysPlus because of their competitive prices with products delivered on time as expected. Well done!"
How would rate the customer service?
"add recomend swegway plus to all customers there payment methods and deliery are 2nd to none 110% to those who dont a a bank account and are genuine customers this is the dogs bolloxs ov a site as they provide all thats nessary to ship a swegway to you via a highly recomendable service "UPS" id purchase another tomorrow given the chance"
How would rate the customer service?
"Ordering online was easy enough. Had some problems with delivery although this was the fault of the carrier UPS who eventually delivered on time. As I needed the item quickly I contacted Swegwaysplus owner on his mobile and to be fair, he made valiant efforts to sort the issue out with UPS. Happy with the product so far."
SwegwaysPlus is rated 3.70 based on 27 reviews