Surfdome Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Surfdome
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Surfdome made you happy

"Received a wrong size, ordered the right size. No contact with Surfdome possible, not by Phone or email.. so stuck with a pair of sneakers 2 sizes smaller.. return goods for costumer expense.. I think I’ll take my loss and never ever buy at Surfdome.com again!"
Are you Surfdome? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"*****WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE****** I have ordered a few times from here before and for Christmas my mother purchased two pairs of vans for me and my partner . I also had a third pair from Vans official ( whom I shall stick with in future) I accidentally got the returns label mixed up and sent the Authentic Vans back to SurfDome and they was SIGNED for from a staff member, and on realising the mistake I contacted SurfDome to ask how I could get them back after a simple mis-understanding. I received a blunt response to say sorry they they wouldn’t be in a position to look for them and let me now how I can collect them from them. So basically they are refusing to return my footware (at my expense of course) that never even came from them!! Out right Disgrace!! They do not value there customers and try and help with a simple mis-Hap. Shame on your Surf - crooks!"
"Good range of sportswear, helpful customer advice, speedy delivery, easy returns and quick repayment."
"Avoid this store like the plague!! they are unreliable, and undependable. I ordered the same item twice, and it was "stolen" on the way; however, the item never made it to any of the carriers - the odds are not good for that to happen. Shop elsewhere!!"
"I made an Order for womens classic short Ugg boots at a great price for 123.99. Recieved confirmation email. After the order i did some research and came across really bad reviews in regards to items not turning up no contact with agents, and even a possibility of fakes being sold. So i waited, sent an email just asking for order reference for tracking, in all fairness it didnt state what courier, so i did start to panic, i emailed surfdome again to be told it wouldn't update until the night. Ok, i waited. then i got the dispatch email, then i got the its on its way to you email, i was worried as there was no tracking reference still? So i worried again due to bad reviews, next day came i went onto surfdome tracking to find it had been updated stating royal mail would be delivering and my tracking reference was there, Item arrived litreally 10 minutes later after i checked. It came via royal mail 24hr tracked service . Item was 100% authentic, even checked with ugg counterfeit. This is a legit site dont let the bad reviews put you off! Great brands at great prices!! Will definitely be using again. 5*"
"SUPER PLEASED with SurfdomeUS purchase!! Luckily I read the reviews AFTER I made my purchase or I may not have bought from them HOWEVER I couldn’t be more pleased. I purchased an Osprey Aura 50 AG Backpack for $142 (selling for $239 everywhere else) along with 2 Osprey 12L Dry Sacks under $7 each (also a ridiculously great price) and not only did I save a lot of $$ but got free shipping that arrived in only 2 days all the way from the UK to the East Coast of the US. Nicely packaged, quick shipping, awesome pricing. I definitely will be making future purchases through Surfdome US."
"Received a damaged surfboard from them without the Fins (suppose to be included). Have tried to reach them for a week but still no one picking up the phone or answering my email. Really dissapointed."
"I placed an order and Surfdome charged my credit card the full amount. They never shipped my order. I called 2 weeks later and they tell me they never shipped my order because they said my address was "suspicious". They never contacted me about it. When I called to find out what was going on, the item I PAID FOR is no longer available because they sold it to someone else. Warning: BAD BUSINESS - shop elsewhere!!"
"Don't waist your time. Ordered a skate board December 9. Received a shipment notification December 11 with expected delivery December 18.NEVER RECEIVED THE SKATE BOARD. After multiple emails and three calls to customer service, all of which went unanswered, they could not or would not provide a tracking number or shipping information. Finally, as I wait for delivery, I receive a refund email saying they have refunded my transaction. Unfortunately there is no refund showing up on my credit card. Worst Customer Service I have ever received."
"Truly diabolical company. Avoid at all costs!! Will take your money, not deliver the goods and then go completely missing when it comes to you trying to find out why. No correspondence whatsoever. I am now going to have to go through the arduous task of trying to get a refund from a company that appears to be completely uncontactable."
"I am so frustrated. Ordered a Christmas gift for my daughter which was suppose to arrive 12/17. Company I have since found t is in Englandst, First, tracking is complicated. They use a 3rd party called Newgistics. Ordered on 12/6, dispatched on 12/12, in transit to NJ, GA and finally to Sarasota USPS. Now I have NO tracking number and NO new info and still NO package. Someone has been home at all times looking and waiting. I have called and emailed and get no reply. Horrible customer service. I don’t understand how they are still doing business in US. I should have paid $20 more to get boots from a reputable company in the states! Wish I knew then what I know now - many similar reviews posted"
"I bought shoes from them 10 days they didn't send me the shoes I call customer services they didn't answer I send them email they didn't answer and until I get a refund from Paypal if you don't have PayPal don't buy from them thank you"
"I ordered 3 items on the 28th of November 2018. It was supposed to be next day delivery. They were very quick to take the money from my account. 2 items arrived 3 weeks late. The 3rd Item has not arrive. I have phoned and emailed countless times. I have heard nothing. Nobody picks up the phone. I leave messages, but they do not reply. I will never use this company again. I appreciate that delays can occur, but to ignore calls and emails is completely unacceptable. They have my money!"
"Terrible product - ordered converses that split after 2 days in 4 places. Sent back my product and have proof. No response since 11th December. No emails, no returned phone calls. This is appalling. I want my money back please!!!"
"I didn't even want to give them 1star! Customer services are awful! Never answer the phone, the only email you get back is the automated one! Ordered these trainers on the 3rd December as a Christmas gift and apart from the order confirmation email I've heard nothing since! Clutching at straws I messaged them on Instagram after an explanation to which I get told the item is out of stock and I won't be getting it. Don't bother wasting your time ordering from here! They're awful!"
"Same old story I'm afraid I ordered on 28 Nov and paid for it, yet nothing has arrived. I have left messages and contacted via website but no response. I have no confidence in this company now. Do not order anything via them! Shambolic!!!!!!"
"I ordered on 26 Nov and paid for it, yet nothing has arrived. I have left messages and contacted via website but no response. I have no confidence in this company now. Do not order anything via them! Total disgrace."
"Ordered on 16 November. Money taken from accou immediately. Still no item by 14 December. Calls emails and messages are ignored. I don't have any confidence in this company!"
"Took order for a money weeks ago, it hasn't arrived and they have no replied to emails, voicemails or social media. You can no longer DM on Twitter. I would like to be refunded."
"Terrible, terrible customer service - ordered and paid for product over 2 weeks ago - hasn't shipped, have called and left multiple messages with no response - sent email as well, again with no response. Will contact my credit card company to get a refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - A TOTAL FRAUD!"
Surfdome is rated 2.90 based on 52 reviews