Surfdome Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Surfdome

How would you rate Surfdome?

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Surfdome in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"AVOID THESE CON ARTISTS! Sold me a Northface hoodie where the the pocket pulled the material apart - spoke to another dealer near me and they agreed it needed to go to Northface. Spoke to Surfdome who asked for pictures - they then blamed me and said it wasn't covered under warrantee!? Point blank refused to sort anything or talk to Northface for me. I went to my local Northface franchise shop and they agreed there was an issue with the build, sent it off for me and it was sorted out by Northface with no issues asked due to their brilliant 2 year warrentee - buy elsewhere these guys have the customer service skills of an ant. 'Guillaume' was my rude, incompetent useless lazy oaf who simply couldn't be assed to do anything for me! DO NOT BUY HERE to save a couple of pounds, buy somewhere more reputable - the few pounds I saved has cost me 4 times this trying to get some customer service. Fuming is an understatement. If I could give 0 starts I would - I have reported them to Northface and they are so far shocked 'Surfdome' made this incorrect lazy decision on their behalf!"
Arbuzov Oana
"I really like the site and the multitude of brands and products. The quality of the products is very high. I've been using some products for more than 2 years and they look in perfect shape. I recommend it."
"speed of delivery to overseas and at no extra cost packaged well when delivered easy process on website"
Guest
"Good range of quality products , best price around , prompt delivery."
"I purchased a product from them. paid for two-day shipping and immediately called with a shipping request. after 4 days of nobody getting back to me, and my purchase having never been shipped, I email them. it takes them 2 days to get back to me to tell me that the product I purchased was sold out... are you serious? The worst customer service experience I have ever had. I will never be shopping there again, and would not recommend to anybody."
"SOOOOO bad. Website does not say where they are based. '5-8 days delivery' is a lie. That may be acceptable, however.... No replies to emails to Surfdome No replies to emails to their courier company (iParcel UPS) No replies to phone calls. Silence!!! WORST customer service. (does anyone even work there??) WORST online shopping experience I have ever had (and trust me - I have shopped online a lot). I will never shop here again. I can't be sure where Surfdome is actually based (so sneaky) but I wouldn't bother. Better to pay the extra and shop locally. Happy to take ALL of the above back if someone from Surfdome would actually bother to contact and try and help find my missing order (now 14 business days but who's counting!!)"
"Quick delivery and hassle free returns."
"Always great service."
Mia
"Great service, really easy for shopping and returns."
Jack Jeffs
"Great products, great service and fast delivery"
"Speedy delivery"
Joshua Dennis
"Items arrived quickly - free delivery and free returns. All items arrived in good condition."
"Good choice of well made clothes , speedy delivery!!"
Indre Banaityte
"I was appalled by the customer service I received.. Something as simple as collecting my parcel at the collection point has been made very difficult and was a real hassle!"
"Really the worst customer service experience, truly unacceptable in this day and age!"
Benjamin Richards
"Quick delivery Returns good"
"Surfdome have a wide range of clothing including many trusted brands. They also have some great offers and sales. I have had to return some items in the past that didn't suit me and the returns process was quick and easy so I know I can shop with confidence."
Colette Jackson
"Very quick with their orders, and I found their prices amazing too. My flip flops arrived in time for my holiday so I was happy!"
Natalia Okrzes
"Good quality product, fast delivery. The only negative is prices. I bought the leggings only because it was on sale. I suppose you need to pay for quality."
Michelle Dunn
"Always quick delivery, efficient returns policy and very competitive prices."
Surfdome is rated 3.88 based on 26 reviews