Surfdome Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Surfdome
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Surfdome made you happy

"Ordered on 16 November. Money taken from accou immediately. Still no item by 14 December. Calls emails and messages are ignored. I don't have any confidence in this company!"
Are you Surfdome? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Surfdome receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Took order for a money weeks ago, it hasn't arrived and they have no replied to emails, voicemails or social media. You can no longer DM on Twitter. I would like to be refunded."
"Terrible, terrible customer service - ordered and paid for product over 2 weeks ago - hasn't shipped, have called and left multiple messages with no response - sent email as well, again with no response. Will contact my credit card company to get a refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - A TOTAL FRAUD!"
"Ordered products 3 weeks ago, no items have shown up tracking link is all screwed Nobody answers the phone or responds to my support mails, trying to get my money back via the CC company. It is a shame used to be a good company, ordered before but now it has turned out to be a scam/mess"
"Absolutely disgusting company. You put an order in they take your money but no product has turned up. This order was put in on the 20th November. Tried contacting what they call customer service with no joy. I have now left 5 voice mails. Made 2 complaints and still no answer. The reference they gave me doesn’t match anything so the order can’t be detected. Stay away from ordering here"
"terrible - something not right down at surfdome, next day delivery never arrived and no one to contact to complain. Looks like I’ve just lost my ££££... will be reporting to trading standards."
"Purchase arrived very well in time and sizes are exact"
"AVOID THESE CON ARTISTS! Sold me a Northface hoodie where the the pocket pulled the material apart - spoke to another dealer near me and they agreed it needed to go to Northface. Spoke to Surfdome who asked for pictures - they then blamed me and said it wasn't covered under warrantee!? Point blank refused to sort anything or talk to Northface for me. I went to my local Northface franchise shop and they agreed there was an issue with the build, sent it off for me and it was sorted out by Northface with no issues asked due to their brilliant 2 year warrentee - buy elsewhere these guys have the customer service skills of an ant. 'Guillaume' was my rude, incompetent useless lazy oaf who simply couldn't be assed to do anything for me! DO NOT BUY HERE to save a couple of pounds, buy somewhere more reputable - the few pounds I saved has cost me 4 times this trying to get some customer service. Fuming is an understatement. If I could give 0 starts I would - I have reported them to Northface and they are so far shocked 'Surfdome' made this incorrect lazy decision on their behalf!"
"I really like the site and the multitude of brands and products. The quality of the products is very high. I've been using some products for more than 2 years and they look in perfect shape. I recommend it."
"speed of delivery to overseas and at no extra cost packaged well when delivered easy process on website"
"Good range of quality products , best price around , prompt delivery."
"I purchased a product from them. paid for two-day shipping and immediately called with a shipping request. after 4 days of nobody getting back to me, and my purchase having never been shipped, I email them. it takes them 2 days to get back to me to tell me that the product I purchased was sold out... are you serious? The worst customer service experience I have ever had. I will never be shopping there again, and would not recommend to anybody."
"SOOOOO bad. Website does not say where they are based. '5-8 days delivery' is a lie. That may be acceptable, however.... No replies to emails to Surfdome No replies to emails to their courier company (iParcel UPS) No replies to phone calls. Silence!!! WORST customer service. (does anyone even work there??) WORST online shopping experience I have ever had (and trust me - I have shopped online a lot). I will never shop here again. I can't be sure where Surfdome is actually based (so sneaky) but I wouldn't bother. Better to pay the extra and shop locally. Happy to take ALL of the above back if someone from Surfdome would actually bother to contact and try and help find my missing order (now 14 business days but who's counting!!)"
"Very quick delivery service and lots of bargains on their website"
"Quick delivery and hassle free returns."
"Always great service."
Mia
"Great service, really easy for shopping and returns."
"Great products, great service and fast delivery"
"Speedy delivery"
"Items arrived quickly - free delivery and free returns. All items arrived in good condition."
Surfdome is rated 3.49 based on 35 reviews