Surfdome Reviews

1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Surfdome deliver?

How can I contact Surfdome?

Tell us how Surfdome made you happy

"Received a damaged surfboard from them without the Fins (suppose to be included). Have tried to reach them for a week but still no one picking up the phone or answering my email. Really dissapointed."
Are you Surfdome? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order and Surfdome charged my credit card the full amount. They never shipped my order. I called 2 weeks later and they tell me they never shipped my order because they said my address was "suspicious". They never contacted me about it. When I called to find out what was going on, the item I PAID FOR is no longer available because they sold it to someone else. Warning: BAD BUSINESS - shop elsewhere!!"
"Don't waist your time. Ordered a skate board December 9. Received a shipment notification December 11 with expected delivery December 18.NEVER RECEIVED THE SKATE BOARD. After multiple emails and three calls to customer service, all of which went unanswered, they could not or would not provide a tracking number or shipping information. Finally, as I wait for delivery, I receive a refund email saying they have refunded my transaction. Unfortunately there is no refund showing up on my credit card. Worst Customer Service I have ever received."
"Truly diabolical company. Avoid at all costs!! Will take your money, not deliver the goods and then go completely missing when it comes to you trying to find out why. No correspondence whatsoever. I am now going to have to go through the arduous task of trying to get a refund from a company that appears to be completely uncontactable."
"I am so frustrated. Ordered a Christmas gift for my daughter which was suppose to arrive 12/17. Company I have since found t is in Englandst, First, tracking is complicated. They use a 3rd party called Newgistics. Ordered on 12/6, dispatched on 12/12, in transit to NJ, GA and finally to Sarasota USPS. Now I have NO tracking number and NO new info and still NO package. Someone has been home at all times looking and waiting. I have called and emailed and get no reply. Horrible customer service. I don’t understand how they are still doing business in US. I should have paid $20 more to get boots from a reputable company in the states! Wish I knew then what I know now - many similar reviews posted"
"I bought shoes from them 10 days they didn't send me the shoes I call customer services they didn't answer I send them email they didn't answer and until I get a refund from Paypal if you don't have PayPal don't buy from them thank you"
"I ordered 3 items on the 28th of November 2018. It was supposed to be next day delivery. They were very quick to take the money from my account. 2 items arrived 3 weeks late. The 3rd Item has not arrive. I have phoned and emailed countless times. I have heard nothing. Nobody picks up the phone. I leave messages, but they do not reply. I will never use this company again. I appreciate that delays can occur, but to ignore calls and emails is completely unacceptable. They have my money!"
"Terrible product - ordered converses that split after 2 days in 4 places. Sent back my product and have proof. No response since 11th December. No emails, no returned phone calls. This is appalling. I want my money back please!!!"
"I didn't even want to give them 1star! Customer services are awful! Never answer the phone, the only email you get back is the automated one! Ordered these trainers on the 3rd December as a Christmas gift and apart from the order confirmation email I've heard nothing since! Clutching at straws I messaged them on Instagram after an explanation to which I get told the item is out of stock and I won't be getting it. Don't bother wasting your time ordering from here! They're awful!"
"Same old story I'm afraid I ordered on 28 Nov and paid for it, yet nothing has arrived. I have left messages and contacted via website but no response. I have no confidence in this company now. Do not order anything via them! Shambolic!!!!!!"
"I ordered on 26 Nov and paid for it, yet nothing has arrived. I have left messages and contacted via website but no response. I have no confidence in this company now. Do not order anything via them! Total disgrace."
"Ordered on 16 November. Money taken from accou immediately. Still no item by 14 December. Calls emails and messages are ignored. I don't have any confidence in this company!"
"Took order for a money weeks ago, it hasn't arrived and they have no replied to emails, voicemails or social media. You can no longer DM on Twitter. I would like to be refunded."
"Terrible, terrible customer service - ordered and paid for product over 2 weeks ago - hasn't shipped, have called and left multiple messages with no response - sent email as well, again with no response. Will contact my credit card company to get a refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - A TOTAL FRAUD!"
"Ordered products 3 weeks ago, no items have shown up tracking link is all screwed Nobody answers the phone or responds to my support mails, trying to get my money back via the CC company. It is a shame used to be a good company, ordered before but now it has turned out to be a scam/mess"
"Absolutely disgusting company. You put an order in they take your money but no product has turned up. This order was put in on the 20th November. Tried contacting what they call customer service with no joy. I have now left 5 voice mails. Made 2 complaints and still no answer. The reference they gave me doesn’t match anything so the order can’t be detected. Stay away from ordering here"
"terrible - something not right down at surfdome, next day delivery never arrived and no one to contact to complain. Looks like I’ve just lost my ££££... will be reporting to trading standards."
"Purchase arrived very well in time and sizes are exact"
"AVOID THESE CON ARTISTS! Sold me a Northface hoodie where the the pocket pulled the material apart - spoke to another dealer near me and they agreed it needed to go to Northface. Spoke to Surfdome who asked for pictures - they then blamed me and said it wasn't covered under warrantee!? Point blank refused to sort anything or talk to Northface for me. I went to my local Northface franchise shop and they agreed there was an issue with the build, sent it off for me and it was sorted out by Northface with no issues asked due to their brilliant 2 year warrentee - buy elsewhere these guys have the customer service skills of an ant. 'Guillaume' was my rude, incompetent useless lazy oaf who simply couldn't be assed to do anything for me! DO NOT BUY HERE to save a couple of pounds, buy somewhere more reputable - the few pounds I saved has cost me 4 times this trying to get some customer service. Fuming is an understatement. If I could give 0 starts I would - I have reported them to Northface and they are so far shocked 'Surfdome' made this incorrect lazy decision on their behalf!"
"I really like the site and the multitude of brands and products. The quality of the products is very high. I've been using some products for more than 2 years and they look in perfect shape. I recommend it."
Surfdome is rated 2.89 based on 46 reviews