Sportnetting Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Sportnetting

Tell us how Sportnetting made you happy

"The football netting with the taped edges is an excellent product, really well made and robust. The service is excellent and the product very good for the price. Delivery was not cheap for what I ordered but it was a small order, that said the service and communication from the courier was definitely the best and worth the money compared to the rubbish you normally get. Highly recommended"
"Easy to order, easy payment method. Query on account was responded to the very same day. It would help if the order was updated by the company on its website within your account details, it remained as received payment. It would have been nice to have checked the progress. Delivery was within 14 days. The product was Bow netting, good quality netting supplied with correct measureme , I'm very happy. Would I use this company again? Yes Would I recommend a friend? Yes"
"Ordered small sizes (2 m x 1m and 2.1m x 2.4m) to cover a couple of ponds. The price was very reasonable, quality very good with a quicker delivery than expected. I will definitely use again RECOMMENDED"
"I purchased netting as I needed a removable system to stop my 10 year old's football constantly flying in to my neighbours vegetable patch. The ordering and supply system was simple and efficient and the quality of the product when it arrived surpassed my expectations a very professional product at an excellent price."
"A well made robust product with a thick strong rope around the perimeter to help attachment. My old nets were over 40 years old, and looking at the quality of this product I hope to be able to achieve a similar lifespan. Good communications regarding delivery date and time."
"Excellent service, easy to order and buy and came quicker then expected ,I would recommend to anyone"
"Fast delivery, quality product. Recommended"
"Super net just what we wanted."
"Good product, delivered quickly."
"We have not hung the nets yet, they arrived a few days ago. But I wanted to express how effiecient and professional working with Vicky was; superb!"
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased that your nets have now arrived and if I can be of any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Vicky Hammond - Partner.
"good - arrived within the timeframe. good value and good quality."
"Very good product and delivery was quicker than promised. Steve."
"Best value till to date , especially the Borders for fixing"
Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you consider our netting to be good value. Please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future if you have any other netting requirements. Vicky Hammond, Partner, Sportnetting.
Price
"Delivery to Rep of Ireland was very quick and netting was excellant. Would use again."
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased that you found delivery of your order quick and quality of our netting excellent. We look forward to receiving your custom again in the future.
Price
"I ordered some netting via their online website which was simple to understand and register. The netting arrived promptly within a week of placing my order. I had rung in advance to clarify some questions and found the lady on the end of the phone very helpful."
Price
"Original netting out of stock after ordering it on the site but not informed for a few days and the alternative netting didn't arrive for the start of the season. although did get an upgrade netting for no extra cost."
I am sorry that your original nets were out of stock and you were not informed until a couple of days after you placed the order. Our aim is to achieve our customers' expectations at all times and therefore due to the inconvenience caused to you alternative higher priced nets were sent to you at no extra cost. I appreciate your comments and hope to receive your custom again in the future.

Vicky Hammond
Partner
Sportnetting
"Despite chasing items have yet to arrive"
"Ordered some cricket netting for my local cricket club on the 12th of March, via your website, order number 1277. Received an e-mail from PayPal saying that the money had gone out of my account for £271.20. Also received an e-mail from Sportnetting that they had the receipt of payment in full. After checking my account online the only information I can find regarding my order is "Your payment has been received and your order will be dispatched shortly". From the first e-mail saying that the order and payment has been received, I have had no further information. it is now 8 days after placing the order, could somebody please send me an e-mail with regards to when the goods will be dispatched. Jon Shailer Glazebury C.C."
Dear Jon,

Thank you for your review, I note your comments therein. First of all, I would like to clarify that all orders are dispatched usually within 10 working days from the date of the order being received, this is made clear on our website. I can confirm that your order will be dispatched within the next few days for receipt in the beginning part of next week. Regards, Vicky Hammond, Partner Sportnetting.
"The net wasn't the size advertised and the straps to hold it up were on the shorter length when I was told on the phone they were on the longer length. I was also told the straps were on both and there were"
T
Thank you for your comments however, I am slightly confused to the content of your review. You placed an order with us at the weekend which I put into fabrication yesterday therefore, you will not have received the net as yet. Also, I am not sure what straps you are referring to as I have no recollection of a call to discuss straps on the net. The only thing extra on the net will be an overlocked edge. Can you please confirm whether the net you are referring to was actually ordered from Sportnetting?
"As yet, we have still not received the netting ordered. What more can be said!! Please ring me on 07501 083868 to discuss."
Sportnetting is rated 3.83 based on 23 reviews