Speed Screed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited ?

Clive Scotter, York Builder
Unverified Reviewer
"Speed Creed Ltd has done a brilliant job and the finished screed looks brilliant. The job was done efficiently and that is important in this industry. Their staff is very polite, friendly and I do not think there's a way to leave their amazing service greater than how it looks, this is why I rate to their service an excellent 5 out of 5 points and I difinitely recommend their service to everyone."
Mike Chapman.(ridgeway)
Unverified Reviewer
"Great job,fast,tidy,no hassle, will use them on my next project."
"I am very happy with the screed job completed by Speed Screed in London. Site staff were very professional, polite, friendly & cleared up after themselves. They were good value for money. No aspects that need to be improved on, they were very very good indeed."
Oliver Rebbeck
Unverified Reviewer
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent service we received from you recently on one of our projects. The job looks great and I am very pleased with it."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.90 based on 77 reviews