Specsavers Opticians Beaumont Leys, Leicester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Specsavers Opticians Beaumont Leys, Leicester

Unit 31 Beaumont Leys Shopping Centre, Beaumont Leys, Leicester LE4 1DF, UK

Tell us how Specsavers Opticians Beaumont Leys, Leicester made you happy
Great range of glasses with really helpful honest staff
Honest and professional
Honest and professional
Had a really good experience
Great staff and eye test was the best I’ve had
Really helpful staff and very professional. The value is incredible and the quality is just as good.
I experienced a fantastic eye test and service from Beaumont Leys! Thank you very much! I highly recommend!
I had ordered some glasses with new prescriptions but there was a mistake with the thinning option of the lenses. They eventually offered me the thinning price which I thought was a kind gesture. I really like the new glasses now.
The staff at Specsavers Blackwood are always very kind and professional. Highly recommended shop.

Thanks,

Olivier
Fantastic opticians Efficient and professional with the best team. The service I received was impressive! Thank you
Brilliant staff, price and professionalism
I recently had an eye test , for which I received a reminder to book for an appointment. That in itself is a bonus , I didn't have to worry about when I was due for one. Staff were quick to check if they could help in any respect , efficient and courteous , made certain I was comfortable and relaxed throughout my procedures. That is pre tests , medical record changes, prescriptions , qualify for help with costs etc. Then the professional person who was extremely polite and caring gave me the eye test . I was after that helped by front of house assistants to choose new frames , again very polite and completed the whole journey with constant care to detail ,which I found very comforting . I would recommend Specsavers to everyone who is having trouble with their eyes to have a test with them . Thank you Specsavers , I am thrilled with my new specs . See you more clearly in the next two years.
Mrs J Whiting
Very good and efficient service
Quick prifessional passionate service. At a Very Very good price too.
I went for an eye test first of all. I was seen to promptly and the optician was extremely nice and professional. I then continued to purchase some glasses and was shown directly to a sales person that could advise me. I was allowed to look at the glasses and take my time without being pressured or watched. When I had chosen a member of staff was on hand and made sure they would be a good fit, took my prescription details and advised when to come and collect the glasses when they would be ready. All in all it was great customer service, the process was very smooth and I will be using them again in the future.
Specsavers Opticians Beaumont Leys, Leicester is rated 3.85 based on 20 reviews