Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
The project was top notch. Nathan and his friend showed up on time. They were courteous, efficient, and professional. The project of replacing our indirected water heater turned out great!"
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I was quoted £69 + VAT for the company to disconnect a washing machine and a dishwasher, with the company saying it was a simple enough job. The job was apparently far more difficult, because the engineer did not carry the right size waste cap (ours was 43mm, and he only had universal ones - 40mm). So he had to source this (apparently the Screwfix at the bottom of the road didn’t have any) and for some reason this meant the job was a complex job, and the charge skyrocketed to £110 per hour + VAT, with the whole thing taking 3 hours! You can imagine my shock when I received an invoice for over £400, when I was expecting £69 + VAT!! When I tried to discuss this with the company, they hung up on me, then didn’t answer the phone, and left both the engineer and I to sort it out. Eventually I paid £69 + VAT per hour PLUS a £69 + VAT call out charge (!) as the engineer was under orders to not leave, and reverse the work he had done until payment was received! Never again - I strongly urge you TO AVOID THESE SCAMMERS!!
Great service, reliable and consistent.
Excellent people who make good on their promises. Recommended.
Trust the reviews – Geroge is superb. He installed a new toilet and did an excellent job despite it being tricky to remove the old one. He went the extra mile and replaced the pan connector/flex hose with more durable ones so everything is clean and brand new. Friendly service, great attention to detail and up front with costs and timing. Always great to support a local business and I have no hesitation in recommending Kel.
South star plumbing has the perfect name.Their plumbers are knowledgeable and professional,and prices are fair.I trust them.Thank you for exceeding my expectations.I encourage everyone ... don't waste your time ,start with the best.
The best plumber I have used.Timely and great attention to detail.highly recommend them to others.
From the time I called to the end result service was outstanding will be recommending to all my friends and family.They went over and above best service I've had for a long time.
Very prompt and understand of problem. Quickly and competently fixed.Would definitely use again & have kept contact details for family & friends.Well done.
Super efficient use again definitely. Arrived on time with a smile."
Very prompt service with good prices and professional installation.The staff install the heater and shower sets quickly and they were very very clean with the area spotless.
Wow service !Happy with this company services.
Absolutely can recommend south star plumbers for a job well done over the weekend.Good reliable plumber
Fast service professional attitude and good work. Good communication. Very happy.
Quick to respond and very efficient. They were very professional and kept to Covid guidelines. Would definitely use them again.
I have been impressed with south star plumber as they have undertaken a series of projects for school.The projects were not straight forward,including heritage considerations and suitable for small school.
Always very efficient and prices are fair.
south star plumber has the perfect name.Their customer service is excellent.Their plumber are knowledgeable and professional, and prices are fair.I trust them.Thank you south star plumber for exceeding my expectations. I encourage everyone ...don't waste your time, start with the south star.
Water pipe inside the wall .Quick response.Quickly identified the leak.Friendly and experienced plumber.Neat service.However invoice appeared to me very high.I would recommend to call them.
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 4.03 based on 152 reviews