Sleep Kings Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Sleep Kings
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Sleep Kings made you happy

"A bed was delivered on 29th October 2018 It was broken in 3 places. The delivery men put it back on the van and took it away. I e-mailed Sleepkings later the same day requesting a refund and providing my details. No confirmation received. I sent a further e-mail on 30th October and no confirmation was recevied. I phoned on 31 October and spoke to Andrew who denied any knowledge of my issue. Andrea passed me to Danielle who was aware of my complaint and said they were understaffed. The matter would be going to the refunds team (why do you need a whole refunds team) and it would be proceesed within about 14 days. Danielle was clearly sitting close to Andrea as I heard her say "he wants to speak to you now" as I was passed over. The company appears to be somewhat experienced at fobbing people off to get rid of them. I have said if I do not receive e-mail confirmation that a refund is being processed within 2 hours I will call back at 4.30 and will then instruct a solicitor to begin recovery proceedings."
Are you Sleep Kings? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sleep Kings receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered a memory foam mattress topper on 22nd of December and I received it on the 28th, I expected to wait much longer The product is amazing, first class and such a reasonable price, thanks for a 5 star service."
"They listen too what i had too say,made several suggestions all of witch I hadn't considered pointed in the right direction,gave me great deal delivered within 3days great people too do business with 10+"
Sleep Kings is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews