Sleep Kings Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Sleep Kings deliver?

Tell us how Sleep Kings made you happy

"Avoid this company at all cost!!! They sold me a bed base that was meant to be "hospitality" quality that has collapsed within 6 months. The bed had very little use so this made no sense. They offered no refund, or replacement product despite pictures being sent. The manner with which they dealt with the issue was rude and condescending and I was told to buy my bed from John Lewis. If the bed based collapsing was unusual situation then you would think that the company would replace it. Clearly it happens more often and from now reading other reviews I wish I looked at this site earlier."
Are you Sleep Kings? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A bed was delivered on 29th October 2018 It was broken in 3 places. The delivery men put it back on the van and took it away. I e-mailed Sleepkings later the same day requesting a refund and providing my details. No confirmation received. I sent a further e-mail on 30th October and no confirmation was recevied. I phoned on 31 October and spoke to Andrew who denied any knowledge of my issue. Andrea passed me to Danielle who was aware of my complaint and said they were understaffed. The matter would be going to the refunds team (why do you need a whole refunds team) and it would be proceesed within about 14 days. Danielle was clearly sitting close to Andrea as I heard her say "he wants to speak to you now" as I was passed over. The company appears to be somewhat experienced at fobbing people off to get rid of them. I have said if I do not receive e-mail confirmation that a refund is being processed within 2 hours I will call back at 4.30 and will then instruct a solicitor to begin recovery proceedings."
"I ordered a memory foam mattress topper on 22nd of December and I received it on the 28th, I expected to wait much longer The product is amazing, first class and such a reasonable price, thanks for a 5 star service."
"They listen too what i had too say,made several suggestions all of witch I hadn't considered pointed in the right direction,gave me great deal delivered within 3days great people too do business with 10+"
Sleep Kings is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews