Skeleton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skeleton
Read Skeleton Reviews

About Skeleton:

We're a Nottingham UK video content agency that helps businesses and brands to achieve more with video. We believe video should deliver results.

Our approach combines expertise & passion with a deep understanding of you and your audience to make videos that engage, inspire and compel people to act. Effective video is video that drives action. We create targeted strategies so your video content speaks to the right audience in the right way through the right channels.

hello@skeletonproductions.com

The Sir Colin Campbell Building
Triumph Road
Nottingham

Tell us how Skeleton made you happy
I've been working with Skeleton for over seven years. They always provide high quality output and are constantly pushing to drive for the best possible outcome. They are responsive, adaptable and really put me first as their customer.
The team was very helpful and patient through several change requests. Overall a great experience despite several unforeseen delays.
I was blown away by the completed videos! The Skeleton team so perfectly interpreted what we were trying to achieve, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them.
We were looking for a new promotional video to help us recruit foster carers through social media. It was clear the team had done a lot of research in to what kind of audience we need to appeal too, (they also asked us some questions which made us really think about it too) and what their motivators are. Additionally we decided to ask them to re-branded our company and we now have a unique look which shows our ethos toward families and young people, which I am sure makes us stand out from our competition. We are all very impressed and really pleased we picked Skeleton for all the work they have put in. Recommended!
Skeleton have produced a number of videos for GeoSLAM covering product launches, event promotional videos and content to support our recruitment drive. Each time they've brought great ideas, flexibility and have helped us to articulate our objectives well.
Skeleton do a great job of distilling often complex subject matter down into a simple core message which makes for powerful and interesting video content.
Despite an aggressive deadline and delays in approvals, Skeleton was able to deliver on time and on brand. Andy was instrumental in all of this. I very much enjoyed the collaboration and valued the production team's expertise and advice.
Good communication between my contact point at the agency and I, however sometimes things take a little too long to get done and too many changes occurred to get the final product right. With that being said, both sides were to blame in part for this.
The project management from Skeleton has been superb from start to finish. Our account manager has been in constant communication and ensured that every element of the project was accounted for. The final output from this project has been excellent and the feedback I have received from senior stakeholders has been glowing. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Skeleton again.
Skeleton's friendly, professional staff made the creation of a short training video a pleasure.
Skeleton Productions have been a great partner who have worked with us to successfully develop compelling videos that have reached and influenced our target audiences. The production process has always been highly professional as well as on time and on budget.
Fast and clear communication throughout the project. They delivered great ideas and implemented changes fast.
Skeleton is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews