Sevenoaks Sound & Vision Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Sevenoaks Sound & Vision

How would you rate Sevenoaks Sound & Vision?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sevenoaks Sound & Vision in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I attended a demo of an Arcam amp at the Chelsea branch this morning. The two sales guys were extremely helpful and accommodating, and for the demo I was left alone to select my own music to play via Tidal streaming. No pressure - I just sat and listened for nearly 40 minutes to make up my own mind. Once I'd decided to purchase, I was offered a very good deal, together with further advice on bi-wiring and interconnects. First class!"
"I attended the Sevenoaks sound in Chelsea London late this afternoon to obtain some help with the purchase of some Bowes and Wilkes ceiling speakers. Asking the shop keeper for his help seemed like getting blood out of a stone. The most he said was there is medium and other speakers and put a speaker on the counter. He couldn't even be bothered to show me the different kinds of products on line and instead told me to go and look myself. I could understand if I knew about speakers. But isn't that what he is there for.... to help a novice like myself. If thats how Sevenoaks in Chelsea hopes to make sales then I feel they need to overhaul their customer training. I thought it may have been because I was black, but thought no. So I asked for other stores and was told of the one in Holborn. I decided to go to the Sevenoaks in Holborn, who were more than helpful with information. In short, Chelsea store just lost out on the procurement of two pairs of ceiling speaker. But given their customer etiquette I don't think they really care. Would never go there again even if you paid me. I would advise anyone who goes to the Chelsea branch and speaks to the Italian sounding representative, to run. Never been so insulted."
Mr Andrew Moore
"Great level of knowledge! Showed my the difference between three turntables with pros and cons on each. Didn’t want to carry it with me so they offered to ship when ever was convenient. Couldn’t have had better service if I had asked for it."
"I recently contacted the Solihull branch by telephone to enquire about some audio/visual products. I spoke to David Hasluck on this occasion but I have since met all the team and can only say, these guys are very approachable and really know their stuff. There is no hard-sell here, instead, they listen very carefully before offering detailed product advice and viable options within a given budget. Later, I went into the store and upon arrival immediately received a very warm welcome from Conrad, (Manager) and Anthony. These really are a great bunch of guys who clearly share a passion for what they do so well. In the store there is a wide range of products on display. Everything is set out well and looks really smart in a vibrant yet comfortable relaxed atmosphere. The store is brightly lit and impeccably clean throughout. Everything is clearly priced and sales literature is freely available. They also have a complimentary coffee machine and audition room. So, how did my visit turn out? Well, with the help of these guys, I felt more confident in finalising my decision to purchase a Pioneer Atmos audio system and accessories. To sum up, here’s a company whose customer service and attention to detail sets standards that others can only strive to achieve."
John Graham
"I contacted this branch by telephone yesterday to enquire about some audio/visual products. These guys are very approachable and clearly know their stuff. That said, there is no hard-sell here, instead, they listen very carefully before offering detailed product advice and viable options within a given budget. Later, I went into the store and upon arrival immediately received a very warm welcome from the Manager and his team. A great bunch of guys clearly share a passion for what they do so well. In the store there is a wide range of products on display. Everything is set out well and looks really smart. The store has a nice feel about it and is impeccably clean throughout. Everything is clearly priced and sales literature is freely available. They also have a complimentary coffee machine and audition room. So, how did my visit turn out? Well, with the benefit of expert advice, I was able to make my purchase with more confidence and I am now looking forward to enjoying my new Pioneer Atmos audio system. Well done guys - very well deserved praise and a pleasure to do business with you."
Julian Bannerman
"Excellent service and product advice"
Sevenoaks Sound & Vision is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews