Sevenoaks Sound & Vision Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sevenoaks Sound & Vision

How would you rate Sevenoaks Sound & Vision?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Andrew Moore

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sevenoaks Sound & Vision in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Andrew Moore
"Great level of knowledge! Showed my the difference between three turntables with pros and cons on each. Didn’t want to carry it with me so they offered to ship when ever was convenient. Couldn’t have had better service if I had asked for it."
"I recently contacted the Solihull branch by telephone to enquire about some audio/visual products. I spoke to David Hasluck on this occasion but I have since met all the team and can only say, these guys are very approachable and really know their stuff. There is no hard-sell here, instead, they listen very carefully before offering detailed product advice and viable options within a given budget. Later, I went into the store and upon arrival immediately received a very warm welcome from Conrad, (Manager) and Anthony. These really are a great bunch of guys who clearly share a passion for what they do so well. In the store there is a wide range of products on display. Everything is set out well and looks really smart in a vibrant yet comfortable relaxed atmosphere. The store is brightly lit and impeccably clean throughout. Everything is clearly priced and sales literature is freely available. They also have a complimentary coffee machine and audition room. So, how did my visit turn out? Well, with the help of these guys, I felt more confident in finalising my decision to purchase a Pioneer Atmos audio system and accessories. To sum up, here’s a company whose customer service and attention to detail sets standards that others can only strive to achieve."
John Graham
"I contacted this branch by telephone yesterday to enquire about some audio/visual products. These guys are very approachable and clearly know their stuff. That said, there is no hard-sell here, instead, they listen very carefully before offering detailed product advice and viable options within a given budget. Later, I went into the store and upon arrival immediately received a very warm welcome from the Manager and his team. A great bunch of guys clearly share a passion for what they do so well. In the store there is a wide range of products on display. Everything is set out well and looks really smart. The store has a nice feel about it and is impeccably clean throughout. Everything is clearly priced and sales literature is freely available. They also have a complimentary coffee machine and audition room. So, how did my visit turn out? Well, with the benefit of expert advice, I was able to make my purchase with more confidence and I am now looking forward to enjoying my new Pioneer Atmos audio system. Well done guys - very well deserved praise and a pleasure to do business with you."
Julian Bannerman
"Excellent service and product advice"
Sevenoaks Sound & Vision is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews