www.servicesite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.servicesite.co.uk

Tell us how www.servicesite.co.uk made you happy
We had an engineer from this company who attended to my fridge freezer. He diagnosed that our compressor was faulty and wouldn’t last a couple of days. He told us it would cost more for the parts than getting a new one. On his advice he said you need to get a new one.

What we found strange was he said he has got new fridge freezers in the back of his Van and would happily sell us one straight away. We refused. On his advice we went and purchased an alternative elsewhere.

A month on our fridge freezer is still working as normal with food packed inside. We called the company back to say we were given wrong expert advice and lost out on 300 pound purchasing a new fridge freezer.

Our complaint was shut down with rude and disgruntled managing director taking it upon himself to shut down our claims that we were mis-sold. The engineer had clearly told us an incorrect fault and now we are £300 down. I had just got another call from the MD and he was talking over me and said we cannot tell how long it’s going to last or rely on the engineers expertise which baffled me. Why else would we rely on a professional if his advice isn’t accurate. I have never received such bad customer service over the phone. The conversation ended with the managing director cutting the call while I was trying to make him understand that we got wrongly advised. If his engineer had told us it’s going to last 2-4 weeks we couldve waited until we had enough to buy a new one. During this lockdown they used peer pressure and took advantage of us by trying to make a sale. Worst I have been spoken to when making a complaint.
Charged me £89.99 and sent an absolute idiot who didn't even repair my Washer.

They then said this was not their responsibility for the quality of work carried out by their contractors and then my payment was NOT refundable.

I've consulted a solicitor and they have done some searches on this Spike Patching who owns the company and he seems to have lots of different companies and different date of births registered with companies house.
www.servicesite.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews