Serenata Flowers Reviews

Serenata Flowers have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

67% of reviewers recommend Serenata Flowers
1 New Reviews Written
5PM
5PM
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Serenata Flowers ?

"Two dozen red roses were ordered by my husband for our wedding anniversary. They arrived on time, but despite following the cut and care instructions, they had started to deteriorate within 2 days, I took photos and emailed customer services who told me the 3 day guarantee / complaint limit applied and so I was too late to complain by 24 hours. Delivered Wednesday - so day one Thursday, day two Friday, day three was Saturday- when I complained. Within 5 days all the roses were dead, with mouldy heads and stems. As a comparison I had some from Marks and Spencer's bought in store, which are guaranteed for 5 days and mine have lasted 10 at a fraction of the price. As a result I have cancelled my 2nd order for a friend's birthday arrangement and ordered with Marks and Spencer online - more expensive, but I'll pay the extra for the quality and support. I will never use them again."
"I ordered flowers for 50th wedding anniversary. flowers took 4 days to arrive. 4 days late and wilting by the time they arrived. Customer services cannot be contacted by phone. Not surprised as a waste of space."
"Ordered flowers to a business address and it is now 7.35 and Yodel still not delivered so a total waste of money, and I have let the recipient down. I will never use Serenata again. I am very upset and I feel that Serenata do not care at all about their customers."
"I ordered some flowers for my wife's birthday to be delivered to her work. When I received the email telling me they had been dispatched, it said they could be delivered up to 9PM. This is hidden in their Ts & Cs but is not made obvious until you receive this email and if I had known this would never have ordered with them. My wife left work at 6pm, they did not attempt to deliver them til 6.38 and even then couldn't find the place (it is a large shop marked Mothercare on a retail park!). So, flowers for my wife's birthday arrived the next day (what use is that?) and surprise, surprise the driver the next day found the place no problem! Avoid this company they hide behind their Ts & Cs like all the best cowboys. They should make their all day delivery times more apparent when you are ordering instead of being underhand."
"Flowers arrived a day after the promised date. Flowers looked worse than what was presented on their website, also a few were already moulded. The card is of very bad quality. No possibility to cancel the order or get a refund whatsoever. No phone number available to call them. Terrible service, overpriced and poor products."
"I paid an additional £4.95 for guaranteed pre-noon delivery to a workplace for a departing employee. Flowers never arrived. No method of contacting Serenata other than online. I submitted several complaints, but did not receive a response. Not sure if the flowers will ever arrive, but it is irrelevant now as the employee has left. Seems like a complete scam to me and reading the other dreadful reviews here, I suppose that I'll never receive a refund either."
"Had roses delivered yesterday for my birthday. Used recommended instructions given with roses. Sadly roses had wilted by night time. Very disappointed in these flowers. Not worth the money."
"The flowers were delivered a day late, the customer service is restricted to facebook messages and they will not contact you via telephone. One they have made a mistake they take no steps to remedy it. This company is awful, I would advise you not to use it. They do not seem to value their customers in the slightest."
"The best flower company ever ordered for many family and friends and never let down flowers are beautiful service exemplary beautiful flowers great price 🙂🙂"
"Scam. Charged for the flowers I ordered only to be told they had no record of order. I was reassured no money had been taken but when checking bank account, the full amount had been taken out! The company is based in Malta, although there is no mention of this online. Do not use this company!!"
"Had an awful experience with Serenata Flowers. Never even received my delivery. I tried to talk to customer service and was brushed off, they didn't listen to my issue and didn't seem to care at all. The worst communication i have experienced and appalling customer service. Very very disappointing, will never use again. Do not waste money on this is company!!!"
"My roses came they was dead sent photos but they said that how they should be. They have a 3 day policy to complain. I sent my photos on the day of delivery. But they wouldn't do anything about it. So I would never by flowers from these again."
"Have ordered on a few occasions with no problems but my last order from my husband to me for my birthday was more than disappointing. Flowers died with 48hrs, delivered Friday dead by Sunday. Contacted them on Tuesday to advice and told complaint has to be within 3 days so BEWARE. Ignore any reference to flowers that last 7 days as this is untrue (as per the small print in T&Cs). In addition found it very hard to communicate my issues, especially if not an account holder as only able to contact them via webform on site. Will not be using again and definitely do not recommend, my advise is contact a local florist in the area you wish to have delivered, personal and definitely more professional."
"Completely overpriced! Granted you are paying for delivery and a box but you could pick up the same bunch for less than half the price at the supermarket. Not impressed at all and the price we bought them at was £10 off the normal retail value!! Not impressed at all."
"The flowers I ordered that were advertised on their website turned up nothing like the images. They refused to offer a refund,a bunch of flowers from the supermarket would have been better."
"Horrendous, overpriced rubbish. Had to throw away as they reeked of stagnant water from the napkin they were wrapped in"
"Damaged and dead flowers. Avoid at all costs"
"Awful service. A full week after I ordered the flowers, and THREE delivery CONFIRMATIONS later, no flowers have been received. The contact process is long, tedious and takes numerous click-throughs, via an automated service to be able to reply. There is no option to email or phone a human being. I expect a full refund, but simply keep being asked to arrange re-delivery. Clearly, a week after the event, the flowers are not wanted, nor do I have any trust in this company to fulfil the delivery. I am sad to say it. But avoid at all costs."
"Delivered after business was closed at 6pm. Dead flowers Monday. Did not refund as said was drivers fault and they are third party therefore not responsible. Business at any cost. Very Poor."
"I didn't see the bouquet but my mum said that it was the nicest she had ever received. It arrived on time with no fuss."
Serenata Flowers is rated 3.80 based on 4,932 reviews