Serenata Flowers Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Serenata Flowers

How would you rate Serenata Flowers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2212 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Easy to order, arrived on time and flowers fresh and beautiful.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Serenata Flowers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Easy to order, arrived on time and flowers fresh and beautiful."
Posted 25 minutes ago
"well they got me laid so 10/10!"
"They bright and arrived on time but felt as I up graded to the grand they were onthe small side"
"The wife was well impressed. Say no more."
"I have ordered flowers online before and when received was very dissatisfied. Serenata fulfilled all of my expectations and delivered a beautiful arrangement. Kept in contact with me about the delivery and delivered in the time frame they said they would. To me this all was outstanding and I will be using them again!"
"Good rervice. I made order from russia to get delived in uk. My order was delivered on time . Excellent."
Graeme Nicholls
Unverified Reviewer
"The delivery was bang on time by a very helpful courteous driver. The flowers were of an excellent mix."
"£27 for a dozen red roses. They arrived on time, however, they were quite disappointing though, so I won't be using Serenta again."
"Efficient and fabulous!"
"Wonderfully pleased with these! I sent my mother Marie Curie bouquet and, though I didn't see them myself, Mum was delighted. She told me they were the nicest flowers she's ever gotten. And delivered on the same day! Thank-you"
"The service was fast and the flowers arrived in a great condition. Also packaging was efficient and the roses have blossemed beautifully."
"Ordered 12 roses and only 9 were delivered. Most were in bad shape and all are now dead. Very disappointed as I paid over the top for valentines day"
"I ordered flowers for valentines day on the 11th of Feb, so this was not a late order. I received an email saying that the flowers were out for delivery at 1045 on the day, unfortunately they didn't arrive until 2045. On opening the flowers, my wife discovered they were half dead; she was not happy with this and the night ended on a very disappointing note. It's safe to say I won't be using this service every again. Poor Poor service."
"Ordering was easy and quick. Flowers were delivered at time expected with message included. Receiver was very pleased with the combination and freshness of the flowers."
"Ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife at her work on February 14th. Delighted and reassured by the website’s ‘track my order’ as I could check that they were delivered before she left at the end of the day. BUT she came home empty-handed. The next day the flowers were found - outside by a locked delivery loading bay. Presumably they were left there by the delivery company. Outside in the rain, in sub-zero temperatures, overnight. Why leave them there? Why not tell anyone? Why not just ask at reception - it’s open 24/7. The heads of the flowers were ‘browning at the edges’ by the time they were found the next day. At best it was laziness by the courier, if not incompetence. One disappointed wife and one husband feeling conned and let down."
"I was kept updated about the delivery. Efficient service and the recipient was very pleased with the flowers."
"Your quick and prompt delivery is,amazing. Thank so much."
"They were easy to deal with, flowers were delivered on time, with no courier charge, and the recipient loved them. Thank you."
"Excellent service, daughter in law very happy with the spring bouquet! Sent me a picture and were beautiful. Will definitely use again. Thank you!"
Janet Ashburn
Unverified Reviewer
"Hello My flowers still haven't been delivered yet. They should have been delivered om the 17.2.2018 I am really disappointed, it was my Daughter in Laws Birthday Kristy Hewitt & she is expecting a baby in 4 weeks. She lives in Canada I live in the UK, so it's not like i can nip round. The tracker says the flowers are still been made up like it said all Friday, Saturday, Sunday & today. Can you please explain to me what has gone on. I e-mailed you late Saturday if they were going to be delivered. As you can tell I am fed up/ Jan Ashburn"
Serenata Flowers is rated 4.00 based on 2,212 reviews