Serenata Flowers Reviews

Serenata Flowers have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

67% of reviewers recommend Serenata Flowers
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Serenata Flowers ?

"Sent flowers to my cousin who was unwell. Flowers drooping and dying within 4 days. Have sent pics, complaints and FB messages "truly sorry but complaint not reached us within 3 days". So by this they only expect flowers to last 3 days."
"Ordered flowers for birthday gift as away at the time, flowers delivered on Sunday and dying by Tuesday. Contacted company and told that I needed to complain sooner. Product poor, customer service worse. Do not use this company."
"Excellent value, excellent communications keeping me updated about delivery, beautiful bouquet, my friend sent me a picture and was delighted!"
"Last week I ordered a plant in a container for my daughter who lives a distance away. She was having an operation and I could not be with her as my husband was also in hospital after suffering a heart attack. The rose and container I ordered was £19.99 and it was delivered on Tuesday 31st July. When (circumstances permitting) I could eventually visit my daughter this week, less than one week after delivery, I was very disappointed. The plant itself was more or less dead, even though they had followed the care instructions. The container was completely different to the one I had chosen on-line (I had chosen a colour to go with my daughters décor). The one holding the plant was completely different and was of very poor quality. After emailing Seranata six times and explaining that I was not satisfied they told me that the plant was only covered to last 3 days and because I had not reported it sooner they would do nothing. I explained my situation but it made NO difference Obviously circumstance's meant I did not see the plant before the 3 days had expired and my daughter was ill and did not want to inform me the plant was of poor quality. I feel VERY let down by this company, I have used them before and been satisfied, but WILL NOT BE USING THEM AGAIN."
"Flowers were not delivered to the correct address and they have refused to refund me. Customer service is dreadful. They refuse to speak to you on the phone. Very disappointing and frustrating experience. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"terrible company, flowers not delivered on time for our silver wedding function, 3 days late and wilting very unhelpful customer service, paid for next day delivery and they would not refund, AVOID THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED"
"I ordered flowers from Serenata Flowers for my daughter's birthday, 3rd August 2018. We were away on holiday on the actual date but I received a Delivery Confirmation - and words to the effect of 'one of our chauffeurs has just confirmed that their flowers have been delivered..." I now find that no flowers were either left at the provided address, nor were they delivered. Very disappointing service - surely reliability must be key when it comes to a flower delivery service? And, even more frustrating, there is no contact telephone number to call to the company - just an online enquiry form. I will be reluctant to use this company again."
"Poor wilted flowers. Tried to revive them with feed but they looked horrible still. Had to rush out to Sainsburys. Be careful when ordering flowers online especially with this company. The customer service refused a refund even with the pictures of the dead flowers"
"I had to leave a very disappointed review regarding their service. Firstly, the parcel was not delivered in the right timely manner. They didn't even left a note. When it was delivered it was too late and the person was not any longer in the accomodation. Very disappointed as I let them know that. Now, I have a parcel left out in an apartment. They did not even offer other delivery address outside Manchester or a refund. Plus, all the communication has to be on their website form. Very impersonal and difficult."
"Flowers ordered for a family funeral did not arrive. I was mortified to be standing at the funeral and my flowers not being there. I will never again use an online company for this purpose. I had to send two messages before my money was finally refunded. I hope their service is generally better for other but I certainly would not risk it. They have plenty of good reviews so I hope this one a one off. Sadly, for me this was a dreadful experience."
"Delivered on time and notified me by email that the flowers had been delivered. Very pleased."
"Terrible company. Epic fail on flower delivery and even worse customer service. It seems true that Serenata Flowers use outside companies to put good reviews on these reviews sites to improve sales. Too many good companies to use our there like Bunches for example. Save the stress and DO NOT TOUCH SERENATA FLOWERS."
"Very happy with delivery Updates on websites Beautiful Rose plants"
"Poor customer service and false product advertising"
"Lovely flowers delivered when requested."
"Flowers were delivered on time and in great condition. The arrangement was beautifully made and very attractive, fresh flowers. Have ordered the blue orchids for my manager, she was so happy with them and loved them. Thank you very much!"
"One order, despite two days notice of requirement, was delivered the day after that requested and confirmed, thus missing the recipients' anniversary."
"first time using this service. Ordered via internet for next day delivery of flowers for my mother's 81st birthday, since I live far away. The flowers arrived at 10.00 a.m. the next day. Pretty bad!"
"My Mother was thrilled to receive her birthday bouquet, (on time as I'd requested)! Since I live in the United States and was unable to be with her on her special day, I too was very happy imagining her smile when she received your "beautiful" flowers. So, thank you so much for making both of our days! P.S. It's important to me to purchase goods and services from local suppliers, whenever possible, especially when my tiny contribution helps to keep the economies of lovely communities, such as Wickham, healthy and thriving."
"A friend sent me a basket of plants as I had not been well. The basket arrived with lots of Moss which fell out when package opened and part of the arrangement was missing. I contacted Serenata and although I could not provide a photo they arrived to replace the basket. Replacement basket arrived yesterday which was just as bad as the first. Contacted them which has been blamed on the courier. I have used Serenata in the past but will certainly not do so in the future. This has been a total waste of money."
Serenata Flowers is rated 3.81 based on 4,912 reviews