Serenata Flowers Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Serenata Flowers

How would you rate Serenata Flowers ?

Patricia Kitson
Unverified Reviewer
"A birthday gift for my daughter. She said the flowers are beautiful and the chocolates yummy. Very happy with your service and delivery. Many thanks, will definitely order from you again"
Posted 6 minutes ago
"They were awful and looked dead"
Posted 1 hour ago
"delivered on time in excellent condition"
Rodney Mcknight
Verified Reviewer
"sorry to say the box they came in must have got damaged in van ..some of the flowers had damage to .. i was dissapointed after the price i had paid .."
"Beautiful display and delivered on the day very easy to order from Australia to England"
Pamela Foley
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent quality flowers and bottle of bubbles delivered to my niece in her birthday. Flowers stunning. Easy to order."
"I ordered the Bali Hai bouquet for my Sister-in-law's birthday she said they were gorgeous. A little bit different to the more traditional bouquets, a little bit exotic and very pretty."
"Excellent service, haven't used Serenata flowers before but will do so in the future!! Such good value."
"Site easy to use and excellent service - Flowers beautiful"
Alan Mortimer
Verified Reviewer
"Luxury roses were actually luxury, really impressive. afternoon delivery took place at 12.01........... good timing."
"Able to order a qute short notice. Cheaper than interflora. Recipient was delighted with the flowers and the delivery driver bought her a bar of chocolate when he realised it was her birthday - excellent value and service"
"Fantastic service, quick delivery and they keep you informed."
"The flowers were, according to the recipients, great. The problem was that I was not able to include a message. I was given a choice of cards, but didn't find any of them appropriate so I clicked on "no card". Suddenly my order was placed, but without a message. Within ten seconds I clicked on edit, but received the message it was too late. It was explained to me later (in an email response to my complaint), that "no card" signifies "no message". Considering only seconds had elapsed between the time the order was placed and I realised the error, it should have been possible to include a message. Will not use this company again, despite the pretty arrangements."
"It was a very easy site to use, I was kept informed about delivery. They were for an 80 th Birthday and she was delighted"
"Excellent service and kept up to date with the delivery. The recipient said how beautiful the flowers are and was so pleased with them. I would recommend Serenta to everyone. Thank you."
Kate Mitchel
Verified Reviewer
"Flowers are always fresh and pretty and easy to order even from Australia"
"The flowers I ordered were beautiful and delivered on time. I will definitely use Serenata again"
"The recipient was so pleased with the beautiful flowers you delivered. They were lovely. Thank you for the prompt delivery from Canada to you."
"Good value for money and they were delivered the next day which was brilliant"
Kathleen Stones
Verified Reviewer
"The process was easy for start to finish, knew when flowers had been despatched and when they had been received. Flowers were beautiful. An excellent company, have used several times now and will definitely use again."
Serenata Flowers is rated 4.13 based on 3,917 reviews