Serenata Flowers Reviews

4PM
4PM

Tell us how Serenata Flowers made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Product delivered bore NO resemblance whatsoever to what was advertised and ordered. Paid almost £50, yet what was delivered was a shoddy bouquet with NONE of the advertised/ordered flowers in it. I estimate it cost £10 or £15 to produce! Instead, recipient received cheap, mostly daisy type flowers, with LOTS of foliage to bulk it out. Colours were NOT as ordered either. Appalling. False advertising springs to mind. No phone number to call them to complain either. Requested a call back from them via their website form..still nothing. Buyer beware!!"
Are you Serenata Flowers? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Serenata Flowers receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered flowers for my mum's anniversary, but received a message to say they had run out of the flowers I ordered. I could only get flowers to my mum on her anniversary if I ordered from their "same day delivery" section - and pay an extra 15 pounds! Their customer "service" flatly refused to deliver flowers at the rate I paid for them, so my mum went without flowers on her anniversary. Give them a wide berth."
"It is a shame that at least one star has to be given as Serenata do not deserve any. The flowers that were promised to arrive on Friday 23rd November have just arrived on Friday 30th November. And I am expected to send pictures to back up my complaint that the flowers have not arrived in the expected condition. How can they possibly be in the expected condition when they have spent seven days in transit? I will never use again"
"My sister sent me a Serenata plant for my birthday. It was not delivered, with Serenata saying “failed delivery”. They say they tried again the next day with the same result, but at no time was a note from them put through my door. On the third day the plant was delivered, but when I opened the box, compost cascaded onto my carpet and the plants (there were three of them in the plant pot) could not be seen for compost and some sort of moss. It looked as if the box had been upside down. To make matters worse, when I tried to phone them, I found that the telephone numbers on their website did not exist!! I have been a regular customer of Serenata, but that has now stopped and I will never use them again. No delivery and no explanation, not possible to talk to anyone, and eventually a mess delivered to my door."
"We received a bouquet as a gift so can't offend the sender by publishing name.The high ratio of greenery to flowers was unacceptable.After 4 days the flowers had mostly died.The gerbera weren't wired so they had already drooped on day 3 Instructions provided had been followed. Why the empty wooden stick? I have been very busy this week so at first opportunity to complain I find there is a 3 day limit! I have recently had roses that lasted 10 days.This company needs to learn true floristry and address the issues.Not to be recommended."
"November 22nd 2018 Received the most fabulous flowers from Serenata this afternoon and they are absolutely fabulous. The quality is superb and they are so fresh. Thank you Serenata, I truly cannot understand the negative reviews. Margaret"
"Make sure to avoid this florist if you value your money. They charge you for delivery by a certain time, but don't deliver the flowers by the specified time (mine arrived over 3 hours late, at which point I had no use for the flowers anymore, as the person they were intended for had left). The quality of the product is also really poor - nothing like in the pictures on the site. My box arrived with very few flowers some of which were missing so many petals that they were essentially just stems, and the cover was so much bigger than the flowers that you couldn't even see the flowers properly. Unacceptable!"
"I always send Serenata flowers. The company are trustworthy, the flowers last a long time and are reasonably priced. Can't praise them enough."
"I ordered orchids for my mum who had been ill. On the fourth and fifth day flowers started to drop. I sent a photo and a complaint but the customer service is dreadful. The have a three day complaint deadline so if your flowers do not last longer than three days you have nowhere to go. They would not give out the managing directors details to take the matter higher and details on the website do not work. I would never use this company again. Do not waste your money."
"Awful experience and terrible customer service. Flowers dint turn up on the day they were supposed to and the company lied about why. They told me there was no access to the house (which is untrue) and the next day the driver confirmed that he was off and his replacement had not attempted to deliver. The flowers turned up a day late (having just sat in a van) and so looked tired and died in not much more than 24hrs - for a flower company they should appreciate how important it is to get them into water ASAP. When i complained they ignored the fact that the lied about delivery and told me the flowers looked fine from a picture i sent (they didn't!). Zero apology at all and a hassle to get my money back. Also no customer phone line to speak to anybody doesn't help! For a company specialising in providing flowers for special occasions they seemed really not to care whatsoever about potentially ruining one! All in all a great company to use to spoil a special occasion."
"shocking customer service prior to order and when order arrived the recipient actually burst into tears because she felt appalled someone had paid good money for what in her words were "dead garage flowers". avoid at all costs!"
"Most of the good reviews relate to customers placing orders. As a recipient, these are the worst flowers I have ever received. Head’s broken off, broken stems and very few blooms. As a recipient it is always difficult to say to the sender that the flowers are dreadful especially as in this case it is 92 year old in laws. You should be ashamed of yourselves."
"Received what should have been a beautiful bag of flowers, however on opening , 2 of the roses had lost their petals and the rest of them and the gerberas were all sad looking and wilting! I followed the care instructions carefully but they have not lasted a week! There was also a tall bare stick in the middle of the flowers, was there something missing? I did not understand why it would be there! These were sent by a friend for my birthday and obviously I can’t tell her how disappointing the flowers were.☹️"
"Flowers arrived one and a half days late and the card was missing so my sister had no idea of who the flowers were from very embarrassing. I completed the online complaints form and just got an automated response I replied to this email but they did not even have the courtesy to reply. Very poor service I will not be using them again"
"I would have given them MINUS 5 stars if I could. This organisation run the most unprofessional service on the Internet. My family and I ordered a large bouquet of flowers and sympathy card for the Funeral of a direct close family member. Imagine our humility and distress when the coffin arrived at the service WITHOUT our flowers. I immediately contacted Serenata Flowers by email (because they don't have a phone number) in order to find out where they were. Serenata Flowers still haven’t’ been able to trace the flowers. However I was told by the Funeral Director’s that the flowers turned up 2 days late (the day after the funeral) and were wilted beyond use. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT trust this organisation with the delivery of your flowers if you actually want them to arrive and you want to avoid the distress and humility that we had to endure"
"I sent expensive flowers to my grieving elderly Dad which contained 4 white Roses. There were no instructions and no food. I contacted them on the same day and they said to use sugar. I contacted them again to say Roses had to be cut off close to head and put in egg cups...still wilted anyway...apparently they are only guaranteed for 3 days. Tesco sell Roses guaranteed for 7 days. They would do nothing to remedy the situation causing alot of distress on a very sad occasion. I had used them many times but they still did nothing...they don't care."
"Fast delivery. Work weekends. Good price. I use your service everyyear ordering from Russia flowers Thank you"
"Two dozen red roses were ordered by my husband for our wedding anniversary. They arrived on time, but despite following the cut and care instructions, they had started to deteriorate within 2 days, I took photos and emailed customer services who told me the 3 day guarantee / complaint limit applied and so I was too late to complain by 24 hours. Delivered Wednesday - so day one Thursday, day two Friday, day three was Saturday- when I complained. Within 5 days all the roses were dead, with mouldy heads and stems. As a comparison I had some from Marks and Spencer's bought in store, which are guaranteed for 5 days and mine have lasted 10 at a fraction of the price. As a result I have cancelled my 2nd order for a friend's birthday arrangement and ordered with Marks and Spencer online - more expensive, but I'll pay the extra for the quality and support. I will never use them again."
"I ordered flowers for 50th wedding anniversary. flowers took 4 days to arrive. 4 days late and wilting by the time they arrived. Customer services cannot be contacted by phone. Not surprised as a waste of space."
"Ordered flowers to a business address and it is now 7.35 and Yodel still not delivered so a total waste of money, and I have let the recipient down. I will never use Serenata again. I am very upset and I feel that Serenata do not care at all about their customers."
Serenata Flowers is rated 3.79 based on 4,949 reviews