Serenata Flowers Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Flowers were delivered on time and looked ok, the next morning all of the heads of the roses were wilting, I emailed to complain and was asked to send a photo which I did, they said that we had not taken the outer petals off, we had followed all of the instructions we were given, the next day the roses were almost dead. I contacted them again and was told that there was nothing that they could do. I would definitely not use them again"
Are you Serenata Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered flowers 6 days before the delivery date but they were delivered 2 days late even though address was within 20 minutes of a major city and there were no traffic issues to cause the delay. Be aware that there is no contact number for this business and any complaints have to be via their website. Offered a negligible refund which I considered unacceptable and for that reason I will not use again and would not recommend them."
"The flowers were not delivered before the "usual" 6pm deadline, so the intended recipient had already left work for the day. Having contacted Serenata to advise them not to bother delivering the flowers, as it was too late, all I got was the standard "in the terms and conditions..." reply. No apology. Nothing. Just the snotty reply.Bad service, Even worse customer service. I would never use them again."
"I received a bouquet of roses and gerberas on Mothers Day and three days later all the roses were dead. There is no customer service number to contact so I sent in a complaint, together with a photo of the 'bouquet', and received the offer of a replacement. This duly came, and once again the roses died - this time within two days! I again complained and was offered another replacement, which I declined. I haven't the heart to tell my Son that his flowers ended up in the bin after three days, but I will be telling him never to use Serenata again. There is no space for a minus star rating, which is what I would have given."
"Unfortunately I would not recommend this company as the bouquet did not resemble the website advert. There was a distinct lack of flowers, instead lots of foliage was added which made the bouquet look poor. The roses were wilted with brown petals, which the company claims are guard petals and need removing. Very poor value for money. I have tried to deal with their customer service but it is like speaking to robots. I am taking my complaint up with Trading Standards as I am incensed by their ignorance when the boast about fantastic customer service on their website."
"Flowers not delivered! No apology. No goodwill gesture . Nothing. Appalling customer service. Do not use this company. No phone number available and head office address given in Malta!"
"Very disappointed. Ordered huge and expensive flowers for a special occasion. They were not delivered. I was only offered a refund, no compensation or apology. Most companies would at least send a small flower bouquet to the recipient as an apology but they refused to do so. I would not use them again"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A DISGRACE! ordered flowers for my friend at a cost of just under £50 and they were not delivered. Driver could not locate the address and this company have kept 100% of my money as any issues with addresses, that is their policy. However, the address was completely correct. It is on a new estate however, the recipient has had deliveries from Tesco, Waitrose & Curry's with no issues so clearly the address is being recognised. Disgraceful customer services. After arguing, there was an offer of re-sending at 50% of the cost but if the same problem occurs, I would be out of pocket further! Just do not waste your time or your money."
"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE We are extremely disappointed with this company. We sent flowers (which were beautiful) to our sister in law whom had lost her husband. They sent the message to her on a happy birthday card. I noticed this when they sent me the confirmation email. I sent messages to them on four separate occasions, using different contact addresses asking them to remove the Birthday card. All I got from them was a return message stating “Kindly be advised that your order has been already streamed to our partner, therefore we can no longer accept any amendments or cancellations at this stage“. They had two days to fix this problem but couldn’t be bothered. They delivered the flowers with the Birthday card with my message of condolence., they also charged me £2.99 for the card! They have still not retuned my message or offered me an apology. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY"
"Beautiful and very colourful flowers. Filled 2 vases for my Mum on Mother's Day. She loved them. Excellent delivery. Thank you so much. Very pleased."
"Reply from Serenata We have reviewed the photographs you provided and we feel that the bouquet has been made to the quality advertised. Please note that roses are delivered with guard petals, these are the outer layer of petals which do need removing on arrival. As roses are particularly delicate flowers the guard petals are left on during transit to ensure the inner rose remain safe and intact Has anybody else ever heard of guard petals? Please warn people about this company."
"Be very careful with ordering from this company; they do not deliver on the dates that they say they will, they do not have a customer service number to contact will only contact you via emails ; they inform that goods are out for delivery and it is bow 7 45pm and flowers still not delivered and have had no confirmation that they are out for delivery ; just get told that they are with courier and that they have emailed them and awaiting reply ; customer services is shockingb; might be worth spending a little bit more and get a respectable service from a respectable company , as it's embarrassing of you are sending for a gift or for a relsoving a relationship issue They can not give a straight awnser , and say that they will only contact you by email"
"I bought an expensive bouquet of flowers for Mothers Day for my daughter who lives in the UK. I was very disappointed with what she received it looked nothing like the catalog, mostly leaves very few flowers. I took a picture of the bouquet before it came out of the wrapping on the day it arrived. I notified them of my complaint approximately 12 days later. Their response was I complained too late."
"One mothers day bouquet was poor quality, resend bouquet 10th of April was even worse. Really poor quality, the 11th of April the roses were thrown away. Would absolutely not recommend this company."
"I purchased an expensive bunch of flowers for mother day. The flowers arrived 2 days late and two stems were broken. On the third day, over 3/4 of the flowers had wilted and died. I contacted Serenata Flowers and raised a complaint and received a snotty one liner in response referring me to their Terms and Conditions. The lesson here is DO NOT BUY YOUR FLOWERS FROM SERENETA UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED. We will never use this third-rate outfit again and strongly suggest you use a reputable flower supplier rather than this one that deals with cheap second rate blooms. You have been warned...."
"A bouquet of all white flowers arrived on Mother's Day ordered by my daughter. Excessive amounts of greenery in proportion to actual flowers. Roses were browning at the edges of petals and were dead after three days. Lilies had browning at end of petals and some never bloomed at all. Disposed of remainder of bouquet as foliage and flowers drooping, wilting or dead. Very disappointed by the longevity of Serenata's product and very poor value for money. Contacted customer service, advised should have complained within 3 days of receipt. Interflora, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, Tesco, etc, all give a minimum of 7 days guarantee of freshness, some offer 10 days or 14. I will not use this supplier and will also advise my daughter not to use them."
"presentation of the flowers were pretty poor, didnt look that nice at all.."
"Poor quality product, nothing like photographs on site, a large bunch of foliage with a handful of small, poor quality flowers (some dying & with broken stems). Customer service very hard to deal with & treated us like idiots. Took numerous attempts before finally getting a refund - no compensation for spoilt birthday & email battle to get the refund. Used to be excellent, reliable service - don't know what went wrong."
"Ordered rose basket for birthday gift. When it was delivered it needed completely replanting as earth/compost had been shaken up and plants were falling out. Mother-in-law has severe arthritis and had to wait for daughter to arrive to both replant and clear up the mess. Very disappointing"
"Mother’s Day bouquet arrived on the Sunday. LOTs of greenery, roses gerbera and gypsophilia. Some of the roses already had discoloured petals at the top (these weren’t the guard petals). Prepared the stems as instructed and arranged, far too much greenery though, some of which was binned. Today is Friday, most of the gerbera are wilting and dying, the roses are limp and even more discoloured. Sent a complaint in to Serenata, and received an email back saying the bouquet was made to the quality advertised. Flowers from the big supermarkets are usually better quality and last a lot longer at a fraction of the price Serenata charge."
Serenata Flowers is rated 3.76 based on 5,016 reviews