Serenata Flowers Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Serenata Flowers

How would you rate Serenata Flowers?

3447 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lisa
Quick responce when i made mistake with order. Thanks

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Serenata Flowers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Quick responce when i made mistake with order. Thanks"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Love your information e-mails.. they really personalise the purchase. Second time I have used your company and I shall do so again"
"Excellent service! Serenata kept me up to date with the order and delivery with fab, funny email! The flowers arrived in good time and although I haven't seen them, my friend who received them said 'beautiful '. I would certainly recommend serenata and will use them again myself ."
Nhung Nguyen
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered Raspberry Ripple - Grandissimo for my best friend birthday and paid EXTRA £9.99. I was so disappointed when the flowers delivered. It didn't look like the one on the website and the it was so small for 33 stems(only had 3 roses). I felt like I been cheated! Not happy at all."
"Delivered on time. The only issue is the roses were delivered fully open. I sent these flowers to my daughter to thank her for dealing with every thing because my Mum passed away while i was on holiday. So I hope they last."
"Really quick delivery and lovely fresh flowers"
"Easy and delivered when said and execellnt flowers"
"Excellent service, broad choice of flowers to choose and able to purchase a card too.The flowers were delivered the very next day which I found impressive."
William Wallace
Unverified Reviewer
"Good site and quick pick of order. Sad I couldn't arrange drop off time"
Glen Westerman
Unverified Reviewer
"Did what it said on the label"
Angela Hughes
Unverified Reviewer
"Flowers were not delivered or any representation to follow up & deliver to an alternative location. I even went to check that they were delivered to said location when the time they stated & no flowers were there!?"
"A nearly forgotten birthday for a good friend. Serenata Flowers saved the day. Next day delivery although order only placed the evening before. My friend was thrilled with the lovely basket of flowers plus the chocs and message. Thankyou so much! And all at a very reasonable price."
"Although the communication and delivery were both excellent, the "deluxe" bouquet of flowers themselves were a real disappointment. They are advertised as being in bud ( i.e. fresh and with plenty of life in them). However- none were in bud and many, including the lilies and roses (the key components) were already showing signs of withering, with browning of the petals . The bouquet will not last any time as they are already well past their best after 3 days. In addition, the birthday cake , at £3:99, was tiny (maybe a couple of mouthfuls) was far smaller than anticipated for the cost and very disappointing as well. It is a shame that the flowers and extras do not match the service provided."
"Great service and fab flowers"
"Arrived on time lovely roses would like the wrapping plainer"
"Good service looked good on arrival"
"Have received a few lots of flowers from Serenata and they last for up to 5 weeks -lovely flowers and would recommend them to everyone x"
"Brought a smile to girlfriends face that meant a lot to me"
"The bouquet was nothing like what I’d actually ordered and I was disappointed with the quality, but they were delivered on time! Contacted customer services who responded quickly but they refused to acknowledge the issue even though photographic evidence given."
"Lovely big bunch of gorgeous fresh flowers. Delivered on time. Mum loved the flowers and cake."
Serenata Flowers is rated 4.10 based on 3,447 reviews