seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Sam , from Putney salon was brilliant and I got just what I asked for. Rescued me from the mushroom shaped nightmare I came in with. Will definitely go back
Great service, always! Thanks.
Joanna Canary wharf
Today i was served by Paige ,she done a great hair cut,really happy with the result!
Great cut and finish - holly from Wimbledon
VERY INTUITIVE HAIRDRESSER, EUNSOOK, UNDERSTANDS IMMEDIATELY WHAT IS WANTED. excellent!
It is my first time to come to Seanbanna, but it does not influence the service, my stylist is Paige, before she cut my hair, we had a short talk about how to design my hair, with layer, shape or not. During the cutting time, we shared a lot about different culture and languages, I do love the way how Paige talk to me, very relaxing ,meanwhile, very professional!
Staff were lovely Dan was amazing so precise and really made me feel at ease! :)
My first time here and loved the place. Reception was very helpful and stylist was great - Georgia Thank you! Came out looking 5 years younger.
I had a cut and blow dry today by Maria. She was great, gave lots of advice on best haircare and what to us to give moisture to my hair. My usual hairdresser couldn't fit me in, and I have been going to her for over 20 years. Really pleased with Maria and the cut/style she gave me. Would definitley recommend them if you are in a fix or need a special treat. Also the head massage whilst having a treatment was to die for.
Chatty and warm hairdresser. Appreciated the advice she gave about length/cut etc.
Had a fantastic hair cut with Dan in Putney. He took a lot of time to make sure I had the perfect cut which really makes all the difference as I have had so many bad hair cuts in the past! Will 100% be back!
I came here to get my hair styled for my PhD graduation - a big day! Olivia (@Canary Wharf) was really amiable, professional and patient: She not only styled my hair in the way I love but also advised on other things (such as how to colour it or care for it in the future). It was a pleasant experience with a nice outcome, will surely come back here again : )
Great consultation, colour and cut. Took longer than I thought but it was worth it! :)
Lacey was amazing and knew exactly what she was doing. Very professional. Very friendly. Great price.
Erin @ Canary Wharf, wonderful job, thank you Erin for fixing my terrible haircut 😊
Extremely professional hair salon. I'm, for one, reluctant to hair dressers as I love my long hair. But Sean Hanna in Wimbledon, is the best by far. I highly recommend Georgia for a balayage and a cut. She's lovely and listen to every needs you may have! Brilliant!
It really helped having something that understands hair and listens to what you want. I have natural curly hair but also can straighten it so having a cut that works for both is great.
Booked for a ladies cut and blow dry with Erin at Canary Wharf. Very happy with results and Erin was helpful with advice re: products and gave me some good ideas on styling.
Erin- great service and perfect blowdry
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,622 reviews