seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Ilker was a true professional taking time to address and understand my hair and the cut I wanted from the scalp to the hair type. Will be coming back!
Holly from Wimbledon was amazing. She knows everything about her, is such a nice person and understands hair really well.
Maddie (my stylist) was amazing, she was really friendly and kind. I turned up without an appointment with half cut hair and asked her to try and fix it (I was in decrepit need of help). Maddie was able to help me, she did an amazing job.
Georgia is an excellent hairdresser, who gives wonderful advice. I always go to her because of her incredible hair cutting and hair styling skills!
Really helpful stylist who told me lots of tips and tricks for my hair. Really friendly and loved how my hair was done!
I had an appointment with Erin at seanhanna Canary Wharf today and I was so happy with the results!! Came in for a simple trim but Erin took the time to explain some treatment options which I loved and suggested a different way she could style my often difficult curly hair. I’m delighted with how my hair turned out and would definitely come here again.
I had dry and tired hair as I hadn't been able to look after my hair (with 2 babies under 2). Chloe was honest, helping me to put together some kind of haircare plan. She helped me to choose a cut that suited me and my busy lifestyle. She made me feel at ease and confident about my hair. Thank you!
Had a lovely haircut from Mollie. Very attentive and exactly what I asked for. Great chat as well during the cut! Would recommend.
Poonam is so friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. Olivia did my colour and took my hair from a complete disaster to a gorgeous tone. All just before I go on holiday. Thank you all so much! Looking forward to my next visit already!
I had Ellie cutting and styling my hair and she was wonderful ! Professional, friendly and a lovely person to chat to.

Definitely recommend!

Thanks for making my hair and me feel great !
Mollie from Wimbledon did fantastic job. My colour and cut are amazing.
Had a lovely cut and blow dry in Canary Wharf with Maria.
Thank you very much.
Sean Hanna Canary Wharf - Erin . Perfect haircut . Very quick and was exactly what I wanted
It is a pleasure to thank all who work so tirelessly in Sean Hanna Salons, which I have been a customer with for many years now, the longest being Worcester Park.

With such a downslide in good manners, and friendly courtesy in our current society, Staff, from the experienced to the younger, always make me feel welcome and a "new woman" after my pampering, and easy conversation, when I'm sure they must feel tired after the long days on their feet.

Thank you Amy, and all of you who make, and have made my visits, when I'm feeling grumpy and looking like a witch with my messy hair, a pleasure. πŸŒΉπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ˜πŸ•Š
Poonam & the team at canary wharf are fantastic. From the very first time i walked into the salon Poonam was friendly, professional, very warm and welcoming. She makes such a difference and i love visiting the salon because of her.

Olivia, my colourist, is gorgeous. She listens and goes above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. She’s a gem.

Paula is an amazing hairdresser who cut my locks perfectly. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting a great cut.
I had an amazing hair cut at the Wimbledon branch from Hollie! Thank you for paying close attention to detail to my hair. My hair looks fab!
My stylist took time to talk to me about what would work for me and cut and styled my hair exactly how I wanted it.
customer service was amazing
great service! fast and efficient!
Great cut & finish as always - thank you :)
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,674 reviews