seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
It is a pleasure to thank all who work so tirelessly in Sean Hanna Salons, which I have been a customer with for many years now, the longest being Worcester Park. With such a downslide in good manners, and friendly courtesy in our current society, Staff, from the experienced to the younger, always make me feel welcome and a "new woman" after my pampering, and easy conversation, when I'm sure they must feel tired after the long days on their feet. Thank you Amy, and all of you who make, and have made my visits, when I'm feeling grumpy and looking like a witch with my messy hair, a pleasure. πŸŒΉπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ˜πŸ•Š
Poonam & the team at canary wharf are fantastic. From the very first time i walked into the salon Poonam was friendly, professional, very warm and welcoming. She makes such a difference and i love visiting the salon because of her. Olivia, my colourist, is gorgeous. She listens and goes above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. She’s a gem. Paula is an amazing hairdresser who cut my locks perfectly. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting a great cut.
I had an amazing hair cut at the Wimbledon branch from Hollie! Thank you for paying close attention to detail to my hair. My hair looks fab!
My stylist took time to talk to me about what would work for me and cut and styled my hair exactly how I wanted it.
customer service was amazing
great service! fast and efficient!
Great cut & finish as always - thank you :)
First time at the salon, Holly from Wimbledon was lovely. Had a mask treatment and my hair feels really soft and shiny. Loved the curls too. Would come back. Thank you 😊
Erin - Seanhanna Canary Wharf. Erin did a lovely balayage for me. She is very attentive and gave me two consultations before colouring just to understand what I wanted to achieve exactly. I have very dark hair, but she totally toned down the redness in my hair and gave me a ashy golden brown balayage, looks settle and elegant, just the way I wanted. Thanks for the amazing service.
Great cut, very flexible in terms of getting an appointment! Great!
I had Olivia cut and colour my hair she did a lovely job with both and very friendly/attentive service too. Good experience overall.
Christian was very kind and caring and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He did my hair very nice and stylish and in a way I would never be able to do myself at home!
Olivia - Canary Wharf - v happy. Olivia was very accommodating, hair is great. I’d definitely recommend her!
Very happy as usual! Love my hair every time I visit Seanhanna Sutton, colour is beaut. Totally different league to other salons. Thank-you Yesmin x
first time having my hair done in a seanhanna salon, so so happy with my hair cut as it was cut dodgy previously, absolutely loved having Courtney from Worcester park do my hair! Definitely coming back!
Maria Canary wharf
Ilkei did such an amazing job with my hair! He talked to me about the state of my hair and what I need to do to get it back to a healthy state. Great salon, highly recommend.
Great service as always!Georgia is great!
I had a wash and blow dry with Olivia today at Canary Wharf branch and had a wonderful experience. Olivia was very helpful on giving me advice on how best to maintain my hair. She was very professional and I had a relaxing time. Most important of all my hair looks wonderful.
Kirstie at Worcester Park was so thorough and focused, she really took care of my hair so well! She cut my thick hair perfectly in a way that's so flattering and lightweight - really happy!
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,657 reviews