seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Paige from Wimbledon was lovely, my hair now looks great and really healthy :)
Really poor treatment at the Wimbledon salon. Made to feel as though I was lying about a previous price I had been charged, despite the fact that the hairdresser who had charged this price was standing in front of me. A horrible way to be made to feel and entirely unprofessional. Disappointed as the previous cut had been great.
Erin was very helpful!
Came out of Canary Wharf salon delighted with my haircut and blow dry. I asked Erin to advice me on hairstyle I can go for considering my problem areas. What she did was amazing! It suited my face features and worked well with my problem areas.
Sveta
They fit me in while I was traveling and I got a great haircut! Friendly staff and very professional.
I've just had my second visit to the Cambridge salon .Mica has done a fantastic job with my hair , cut and finish . Mica is very friendly and welcomeing . From my walk through the door to be greeted by Karen with a smile and and a chat .......lovely salon.
Thank you .....
Anne Williams
Thank you to Olivia for taking her time to get my haircut just right. Feels and looks great. Also loved the head massage. Look forward to coming back.
I had a wash cut and blow dry by a senior stylist and was extremely pleased with the result.

The stylist spent a lot of time perfecting the cut and blow dry and revived my hair from being overheated and dry to being bouncy and full of shine.

I will definitely be coming back to Sean Hanna Putney!
I went to the salon in Wimbledon for a balayage with toner and a cut and finish my hair turned out amazing. Paige was so nice I felt so special everyone was so friendly and genuine pricey but definitely worth it.
Thank you so much to the lovely Mica from the Cambridge branch. Mica was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I've left the Salon this afternoon with the best cut & colour I've ever had. Over the moon is an understatement!
A big thank you to the other members of staff who also made me feel so looked after and welcome. The Salon itself is of a very high standard. So clean and with fabulous music playing even in the spotless loo! Can't wait to visit again.
They have given me more than I have expected!!! I would surely recommend Georgia..
I saw Olivia at the Canary Wharf branch for a cut and finish. She was so friendly and gave some great advice for my hair. I really like the cut!
Lacey was such a wonderful, warm and welcoming girl, Who gave me all the advice and help I needed!
Had my hair cut by Georgia in the Wimbledon branch and she was absolutely fantastic (as always!) Staff were lovely and my hair cut was perfect. And Ben makes a brilliant cup of tea!
Lily was fantastic. She helped me when I wanted my hair shorter and was happy to look back over the shortness and adapt to suit me. Fantastic experience
Just visited the C Wharf Salon due the first time and had an amazing experience. Firstly the staff were so friendly and welcoming and Maria my stylist really showed great in interest in my hair and have me an amazing cut. Totally recommend will sadly be dumping my current hairdresser!
Amy at the Wimbledon Salon did an amazing job, the colour blend was amazing great cut
Amazing balayage by Lucie Monbillard yet again! So pleased to have her back at Sean Hanna Putney. She’s a true perfectionist, her balayage always looks beautifully natural and lasts forever... so long in fact that I can get away with doing it twice a year which makes it excellent value for a brilliant service too!
Had a wonderful experience at Sean Hanna Wimbledon. Georgia was really friendly and listen to what I really wanted for a cut. She also shared loads of practical top tips to get the salon look at home! My hair looks amazing!! And she even gave me lots of future ideas for dying my hair. highly recommend! Thank you so much.
Amazing cut, thank you!