Sarenza Reviews

Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Footwear
Fashion Accessories

How would you rate Sarenza ?

"Easy to use website with a great range of shoes. They had exactly the pair I wanted and my order arrived promptly, exactly as described and photographed. There was a great discount for signing up as well!"
"I have never seen such bad customer service. I have emailed many times and no response. I call up and finally get an appology. Then I send further emails and no response. Called them back up to be sent to a manger. This is all over a parcel that was apparently left in my porch. I don't have a porch but what I do have is cameras that's shows no one was their nor did anyone attend the property. Their internal regulations are terrible. I been fighting for a refund for non delivery for 6 weeks now. When I called no appology this time just plain dam right rude. I won't go on any more as this could end up as an essay but plain and simple if you buy from these then it's your fault as their is enough warnings. Don't be like me and think they have changed as I was an idiot and they certainly haven't!!"
"Didn't know shoes were from Germany didn't fit cost £8 to return them Amazon were rubbish at helping never getting caught like that again"
"I ordered a pair of men's birkenstock sandals, for which I'd received promptly, but unfortunately they took 2 payments for the item. This came to my attention when my credit card bill came. I messaged them to try and resolve the issue, for which they deny all knowledge. I spoke to PayPal who opened an inquiry in order to get my money back from this awful company. I still await for the issue to be resolved. Basically think twice before you buy from this company as they will deny all knowledge. Very poor customer services who really don't have a clue on how to deal with issues from their customers. Never again ! They are incompetent of fulfilling customer satisfaction. Please think twice before you buy from this monstrosity."
"Ordered shoes with next day delivery (all details were correct). They never arrived. No refund or email."
"Delivery ok, nicely packaged with ribbon around box. Sandals very comfortable and funky - perfect. Size also great."
"Awful company. Terrible customer service. They sent the wrong item, the item I wanted has now gone out of stock. No compensation offered they didn't give a shit!!!"
"Ordered ladies converse size 5.5, however, size 39 (6) arrived. They insisted that I ordered a 39, I didn't, my order confirms I ordered a 5.5. They wouldn't admit they were wrong! Converse make half sizes, which is what I ordered. Also, the order took nearly 2 weeks to get to me because of a cock up with the address. Cheap, but crap service."
"I ordered a pair of shoes and boots and was told I should have them within 4 days. Two emails now saying problems in their warehouse mean that there is a lengthy delay and they can't tell me when they will arrive. When I tried to cancel it I was fobbed off with a load of rubbish about the order is processed so can't be cancelled. Avoid at all costs. From reviews I've read they had had problems with this new warehouse for months and month so I think its total bunkum. I've contacted my credit card company and they have frozen the payment. Don't ever order from them."
"Placed an order, having been bombarded with emails about their sales and service. Received an email saying that despatch was being delayed due to problems beyond their control, and also stating that orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled. I ordered from them some years ago and I recall the same experience with delayed despatch then. I won't be using them again. I am also planning to cancel my order - I'm fairly certain my statutory rights allow me to supersede their rather stupid terms and conditions!"
"Ordered 3x pairs of shoes, received two emails saying order delayed. When I phoned them I was told it was something to do with them having two warehouses and one pair was in one warehouse and two pairs in the other. They offered me a discount, which is nice. But, really, there's a limit as to how long to wait for an order, even with a discount! Just send me the shoes in two separate packages from the two different warehouses!!!!! I've received orders (placed after the Sarenza order) from Charles Clinkard, Asos, Amazon, Clarks and Softinos, whilst Sarenza are still "preparing" my order two weeks later. Dreadful service. Cancelled order today."
Sarenza is rated 1.73 based on 11 reviews