roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

T Mathews
"Roundtheworldflights provided a very competitive price for my trip to Australia and Bali together with sound advice on activities at various locations, Vaccinations, Visa requirements and health advice. I will definitely be using them for my next long haul travels. Well done and thank you."
A
"Loved using these guys (James) have told many travelling newbies to use you guys too.... no hassle, easy communication Great service"
"We did a special round the world trip in 2011 for the Rugby World Cup. We booked over the phone, it was easy. We went to Singapore, Cambodia, Bali, Sydney, Auckland, Cook Islands, Los Angeles and home from Las Vegas. All our flights were very good and went like clockwork. We did our own accommodation but it was good to know roundtheworldflights were always on hand to offer advice, change flight etc. It’s been a while but we are looking to do a similar trip again this winter and using roundtheworldflights is a no brainer and we look forward to being in touch soon"
"Routed us around the world but did not meet many of our key criteria such a daytime flight to Far East (we went at night). Unfortunately routed us with Qantas who have an indifferent quality of service on long haul. We were lucky to complete the route from Olando to Gatwick with BA treated us much better. Worst mistake was to make our longest leg, Australia to Missouri, by internal flight Melbourne to Sydney then international terminal transfer to 15 hour US flight. Effectively 2 sessions of security vetting and queuing and, despite the tight transfer time, no concession from the queues and consequently last to board US flight. Have made s similar trip before with another agent; will not use roundthewwrld flights again"
"RTW didn't actually 'make me happy!" because on the last trip you organised you didn't tell me my luggage would not go straight to Kathmandu via London & Duba & that l would have to leave the terminal to baggage reclaim & pay a $75 visa charge at Delhi!!! When l complained your company merely said that it's my responsibility to check on such things!! Not really good customer service eh guys?"
Hi Mick Oof - just looked into this. Yekh we were told your luggage would go right through but we did advise you should get a visa in India. But I see why you're annoyed. Come back to me next time and I'll knock $75 off your next trip. That sound fair? Regards Stuart. ps the Indian visa is now £120!
"We have only dealt with Geoff for booking one set of Rtw flights. He did not fully understand our requirements at first nor did he pay much attention to the flight schedule he booked initially. It was all eventually sorted out to our satisfaction. We will probably revert back to dealing with Sanjay next year."
Hi Jo

That's disapoointing initially. But am glad we got the opportunity toll eventually sorted it out to your satisfaction. Looking forward to hearing you next year

Thank you for the honest feedback too

Regards Simon